PDA

View Full Version : The Truth About Cancer

Highland1
14th October 2014, 12:42
Just out today, the first of 11 videos showing us healthier alternatives to treating ourselves if we get cancer.
According to statistics by Mike Adams of Natural News, almost 1 in 2 people will develop cancer anyway so this is a must watch for all our sakes.........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rc1rtIxvkao

source: http://thetruthaboutcancer.com/live/episode1.php
Russ

gardener
14th October 2014, 16:00
Have to say Highland 1 I am impressed really amazing information thank you for putting this out it will save many life's have you ever watched "don't run from the cure"? its by a man called Rick Simpson. Anyway I am very grateful for this information I am sending this to all of my friends thanks again RESPECT.

Highland1
14th October 2014, 16:55
Thank you gardener, many of us here are familiar with Rick Simpsons work but please feel free to add relevant info to this thread especially for non members who maybe are not so well informed.
Warm regards
Russ

Highland1
15th October 2014, 07:35
Hope you enjoyed the first episode as much as I did.
One thing is for sure if you did, you will certainly never willingly accept chemo, radiotherapy or chemo cancer causing drugs if you yourself get cancer, or should that be, when you do get cancer?
Also interesting to note that many oncologists already know that that conventional treatment will almost certainly kill you with only a 2% survival rate.....until the cancer regrows and kills you next time round.
Thats right, they know that chemo kills and yet still recommend you take that route because the "system" says you have to!
Big pharma have ensured they have strategic bodies in place to ensure that our doctors and hospitals can only offer you their poisonous treatments or get struck off.
They have made it illegal for your doctor's to recommend an alternative or homeopathic choice of treatment.
Big pharma ensured all the traditional homeopathic treatment centres were shut down by the 1920's and plunged millions into reprogramming us into accepting their manufactured synthetic drugs as the only way of managing illness.
That is managing....not curing.
Their monopoly on world health treatment is insane... but to them incredibly profitable. So the gutless medical system dare not challenge the hand that feeds them and continues to kill millions of patients. .....knowingly!
But wait.....there is hope, this series will show us all we can make informed choices to treat ourselves and dare I say cure our cancer?
Lets just say heal our cancer as healing at the moment is not an illegal expression.
I urge all of you to download each of these videos as I post them because they will almost certainly be taken down by the ptb.
Besides, pretty much half if us here, according to the evidence in these videos will most certainly get cancer.....its only a matter of time.
So here is part two of 11 videos educating us on our immune system.
Please note, this is not all gloom and doom, there is a way to win back our health and in doing so win back our sovereignity.
When enough of us know how to heal each other and make it common knowledge, evil big pharma will simply die of starvation.
Please watch and share!
Enjoy!

Tonight’s show talks about your first line of defense in
preventing and treating cancer.

We’re talking about, your immune system.

Yup, from colds to cancer, your immune system is what
keeps us healthy.*

Tonight*you’re going to learn all about your immune system,
how it works....And to ensure its working optimally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJzLvCE-Vog

source http://thetruthaboutcancer.com/live/episode2.php

Russ

Sooz
15th October 2014, 07:46
Hi Russ and All,

Russ, I hear what you are saying. I had all the vaccinations as a child and I'm sure there is a 'goody' in there that will kick in to give me some health issue as I get older. They are built into the vaccines, just as you are retiring and will strip you of your savings. It's all pre-ordained to leach you dry one way or another.

I take good care of myself and I don't feel it will happen to me. If it does? NOTHING will make me get radiation/chemo or any of their 'treatments'. It will be natural therapies and cannabis oil for me (on the black market).

I feel bad that I had my son vaccinated for everything under the sun. (Before I woke up). Who knows what other 'goodies' are time bombs in his body. ****ing criminals these people are, dead set. At least he didn't get the Gardasil shot, which will have rendered about 80% of his generation infertile. At least he listened to me on that one.

Highland1
15th October 2014, 07:59
Hi Russ and All,

Russ, I hear what you are saying. I had all the vaccinations as a child and I'm sure there is a 'goody' in there that will kick in to give me some health issue as I get older. They are built into the vaccines, just as you are retiring and will strip you of your savings. It's all pre-ordained to leach you dry one way or another.

I take good care of myself and I don't feel it will happen to me. If it does? NOTHING will make me get radiation/chemo or any of their 'treatments'. It will be natural therapies and cannabis oil for me (on the black market).

I feel bad that I had my son vaccinated for everything under the sun. (Before I woke up). Who knows what other 'goodies' are time bombs in his body. ****ing criminals these people are, dead set. At least he didn't get the Gardasil shot, which would have rendered about 80% of his generation infertile. At least he listened to me on that one.

The thing is Sooz, as parents, we are only just discovering what has been administered to us over the generations but the beauty is now we have the internet we can spread this information worldwide to let people make their own informed "natural"choices.

There are many ways to heal ourselves without prescription and this series will demonstrate exactly how to do it.

I truly believe that this is the way to truly awaken humanity from the practice of "medical genocide" which would surely open the doors to further corporation collapse.

Russ :hugs:

Sooz
15th October 2014, 08:59
This probably doesn't belong on this thread and is just general in context. But today I had a meeting with a government worker and she told me, somewhat hesitatingly, about a friend who believes the big pharmaceutical companies are up to no good. We talked about Ebola etc (I was listening to Alex Jones' podcast in the reception area). And she said her friend reckoned Ebola was about population reduction. I went on to talk about Bill Gates, Monsanto, vaccines, etc and that her 'friend' was very informed and yes, he is right on the money.

People are waking up....

Sooz
15th October 2014, 09:46
Is this the same set of vids that I posted back in May 2014 or are they different?

http://jandeane81.com/threads/3105-Truth-about-Cancer-and-Cures-a-new-documentary-series?highlight=truth+cancer

I just started to watch the one Russ just posted and it looked the same. Just wondering if there is anything different/updated to the vids I posted or not?

Ria
15th October 2014, 09:56
Is this the same set of vids that I posted back in May 2014 or are they different?

http://jandeane81.com/threads/3105-Truth-about-Cancer-and-Cures-a-new-documentary-series?highlight=truth+cancer

I just started to watch the one Russ just posted and it looked the same. Just wondering if there is anything different/updated to the vids I posted or not?

I am most gratefully as my short term memory needs prodding.

Highland1
15th October 2014, 15:48

Hi Sooz,

I checked your original thread which was the original trailer or taster to the then incomplete documentary which only went out live two days ago on the 13th.

The original trailer invites the viewer to register so as to be notified when the documentary was ready to go live.

So its all new and fresh to watch but I'm perfectly happy to have the threads merged if you so wish?

Russ. :chrs:

Ria
15th October 2014, 23:27
Short introduction from people taking an alternative cure jungle style.

http://www.thesacredscience.com/screening1/

norman
16th October 2014, 01:21
Short introduction from people taking an alternative cure jungle style.

http://www.thesacredscience.com/screening1/

The video is at a much higher bitrate if you go straight to the Vimeo page here:

http://vimeo.com/74842817

GCS1103
16th October 2014, 04:01
Great post. I watched Ty Bollinger's first series of interviews and I'm looking forward to the new ones. I also read one of his books on cancer treatment frauds about 6 months ago and thought it was fantastic.

Yes, the pharmaceutical industry is at the top of the pyramid of evil. It's all about the money. I've written before about a long time friend of mine who is a pharmaceutical "whistleblower." I've learned much about that industry from him and what they do. I've never mentioned his name before, but if you have an interest in what he's uncovered in Big Pharma companies, you can google his name - Dr. Joseph Piacentile. He's a pariah of BIG Pharma. If you've read about a drug company being fined by the Dept. of Justice for marketing off-label drugs or drugs that have horrific side effects that were covered up, you can be sure that he was involved in that case. Pharmaceutical companies have started blogs and websites about him and complain that he's made a fortune off of them (that part is true). However, he's also been able to stop them from marketing some of their products, like the Johnson and Johnson drug, Risperdal. They were marketing this antipsychotic drug to older patients and people who could not tolerate the side effects- many strokes and, in younger men, the development of breasts. They paid a fine of $2.2 Billion and not one person from J & J got prosecuted. They hit them with a criminal misdemeanor only. While the fine was very large- the $2.2 Billion was just a small portion of the profits they made from the drug. The pharmaceutical companies budget, before they market a drug, for the possibility of paying a fine to the government for their questionable drug. It's a dangerous industry, with too much power and money.

Highland1
16th October 2014, 08:42
Interesting how doctors likened our immune system to that of in built biological armies set in place to try destroy all uninvited invaders, and not always successfully either.

We learn that certain types of cancer can cloak themselves to become invisible form our immune system so they can covertly finish us off.

We also learn that certain natural plants or herbs have the knack of "unveiling" these predators so our good guys can spot them and finish then off.

It would seem we have a constant inner biological galactic battle going on to sustain our very existence.

We have to win the inner "cell war" battle in order to face the battle of life on the outside of our bodies.

If we do not feed or fuel our immune system with the necessary nutrients we simply lose the battle and die an early and potential painful death.

We are saturated daily with toxins from pretty much everything we ingest, breathe and touch, more so today than ever previously, so the next video will demonstrate what precautions we can take to help eliminate these toxins to give our bodies a fighting chance.......

Episode 3:

“Eliminate these dirty dozen
to prevent cancer”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM-oMvFcHZM

Enjoy

Russ

Woody
16th October 2014, 09:02
If the day comes that I am touched be cancer I'd choose the hemp oil treatment, but how the hell can we get it in the uk?
Recently not far from where I live near wolves a man was arrested for growing marijuana in his green house, in court he stated that he feared getting cancer and was preparing the hemp oil as a cure.
I've considered growing it myself, but I'm bloody surrounded by coppers, at least three live very very close to me.

Woody

Sooz
16th October 2014, 09:13
Hi Woody and All,

Well, when Silk Road was open you could buy it on there. But it's gone now.

Oz is now doing legit clinical trials into cannabis, so I expect in time, you may be able to get from here. There is a place about 20 minutes from where I live that manufactures oil. Last thing I heard he was closed down, but I think it's up again. Will try to find the link after I post this.

In addition, Max Igan has a very simple recipe for cancer using apricol kernels (B17), will try to find that link also. Back in a minute.

If you grow it yourself, you could try growing it in pots on the roof of your house....but then there is that 'eye in the sky' to be aware of.

Funny little tidbit - I live near Byron Bay and Nimbin (Ganja capitol of the world) and when there is a pothole in the road, some smartarse plants a little 'pot plant' in the hole in the road, lol....:hilarious: tickles my funny bone.

Sooz
16th October 2014, 09:17
This is from Max Igan's site, more info here than you can poke a stick at:

http://thecrowhouse.com/cncr.html

It's not the link I'm looking for though, back in a minny...

OK, I found it, it's in the link above, scroll down to the bottom where the heading is 'B17 Laetrile', this is how Max cured his own throat cancer.

Sooz
16th October 2014, 09:23
This is the place about 20 minutes from me that makes Cannabis oil, not sure if you can buy it any more. But here is his site. Good luck.

http://www.mullawaysmedicalcannabis.com.au/index.html

Edit: Just fired off an email to him among other things, asking if he would like to join the forum to discuss his work.

ronin
16th October 2014, 12:14
very informative Russ and thank you.
i have noticed over the weeks how sugar,candida are the prime suspects of cancer.
what would be interesting for people is that we here of alternative ways to manage or treat cancer but we are reliant only what we have been taught.
so the obvious mainstream treatment would be the pill,s,radiotherapy and chemo.
this is what is taught to our GP,s and therefore they stand by big pharma and the treatment ensues.

what would be interesting is the natural recipes to overcome cancer.
it is easy to say cannabis oil can cure cancer but do we have the knowledge on how to make it and administer it effectively without doing hours and hours of research.
i,m sure that with different types of cancer eg.breast,lung,bowel,skin, ect.
there will be different methods of application and remedies.

so as we become aware of the causes of this illness maybe we can find a open source cure quickly.
i do think recipes and the applications would be a good idea.
because to many people find out and in fear will take only the big pharma,s decision as this is the only option open to them.
but if we could have the different remedies on hand for each treatment maybe they could try that.

i read that cancer is surround by a mucus that attaches itself to the walls of your organs.
hot chillies and curry,s help melt these membranes,getting rid of the cancerous cells.

here,s one for you....how many people in india or eastern countries contract cancer?
at a guess i would say a lot less than the westerns.maybe because of the diet?

Ria
16th October 2014, 15:33
The video is at a much higher bitrate if you go straight to the Vimeo page here:

http://vimeo.com/74842817

Bumping this as it has a good feel factor to it.

Highland1
16th October 2014, 17:00
very informative Russ and thank you.
i have noticed over the weeks how sugar,candida are the prime suspects of cancer.
what would be interesting for people is that we here of alternative ways to manage or treat cancer but we are reliant only what we have been taught.
so the obvious mainstream treatment would be the pill,s,radiotherapy and chemo.
this is what is taught to our GP,s and therefore they stand by big pharma and the treatment ensues.

what would be interesting is the natural recipes to overcome cancer.
it is easy to say cannabis oil can cure cancer but do we have the knowledge on how to make it and administer it effectively without doing hours and hours of research.
i,m sure that with different types of cancer eg.breast,lung,bowel,skin, ect.
there will be different methods of application and remedies.

so as we become aware of the causes of this illness maybe we can find a open source cure quickly.
i do think recipes and the applications would be a good idea.
because to many people find out and in fear will take only the big pharma,s decision as this is the only option open to them.
but if we could have the different remedies on hand for each treatment maybe they could try that.

i read that cancer is surround by a mucus that attaches itself to the walls of your organs.
hot chillies and curry,s help melt these membranes,getting rid of the cancerous cells.

here,s one for you....how many people in india or eastern countries contract cancer?
at a guess i would say a lot less than the westerns.maybe because of the diet?

Hi Ronin,

on the whole we are already aware of some cancer killing remedies such as THC oil ( Indica strain ), baking powder and molasses and Turmeric to name a few, however, what works for some does not necessarily always work for others.

What is becoming apparent from watching the videos so far, is that if we feed our bodies with the correct nutrients and vitamins, exercise daily, avoid water dehydration, avoid daily toxins and have a sensible diet we boost the most powerful disease killing machine in the universe.......the human immune system.

Cancer is the symptom not the root of the problem.

If we can find out what "triggers off the symptoms" of any disease then we can learn how to beat it.

Stress is an already proven factor of many illnesses, and simply being malnourished is enough to cause stress besides a million other factors.

On another Cancer related note, on my other thread " Prostate Cancer Healed? " : http://jandeane81.com/threads/4141-Prostate-Cancer-Healed

I explained how I got my father in law who suffers from Prostate Cancer and type 2 Diabetes to start taking Turmeric capsules on a daily basis.

That was over 6 months ago.

On the same thread, I also disclaimed that his bowel tumour had since disappeared after only a couple of months of taking the Turmeric.

Only yesterday during a family visit, he has now updated us on his blood count which has gone back down to a normal healthy 2.1.

This is simply an amazing result and he flipping looks and feels great too!

Clearly Turmeric is only one of possibly thousands of easily accessible inexpensive herbs that can boost our self healing immune system, and I am looking forward to discovering many more super plants

and of course sharing it with my family, friends and of course with anyone else wanting to know their magical healing properties.

I can only imagine how many things will eventually come to light for a healthier humanity.

Like I suggested earlier, if we can heal ourselves without using the fraudulent prescription of synthetic drugs, Big Pharma in time......... will surely become........extinct.

Russ

Highland1
17th October 2014, 09:46
So how do we remove the toxins?

Here is episode 4 with up to the minute examples of how to do so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0Vcdxs_49Y

Enjoy

Russ

Highland1
18th October 2014, 06:59
Episode 5

For thousands of years, humans have used the plant life
around them to help cure their ailments.

If you walk into the woods, you will be hard pressed to find
anything that’s not medicine.

In this episode, you’ll learn about how natural food
really can be your medicine.

You’ll learn which foods to avoid and which ones to eat.

We’ll learn about vitamin and mineral deficiencies and how to
properly correct them with foods and herbs.

And we’ll also learn about which types of sugars feed cancer and
which types don’t. (you’ll want to see this for sure)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_Vi-nssodg

Russ

Moonlight
19th October 2014, 14:22
Just finished watching Episode 2 ... that one on the immune system. A great review of things I already knew but a deeper layer of understanding.

I'm a sugar addict... I've been lacking on that part lately. I've been indulging in ice cream with maple syrup... :blsh: Stopping that right now ! It's a good thing the ice cream was finished this week. I hate to throw away food.... hmm is it really food?

I'll keep the maple syrup (I'm a Quebecker after all) for my lemon juice in the morning ... :p

Thanks Russ.

Will try and watch episode 3 tonight.

Highland1
19th October 2014, 16:43
Sorry peeps, drat and double drat,

I failed to download episode 5 ( Natures Pharmacy ) before it stopped airing so I will upload episode 6 now so you have a chance to save it to your hard drives.

Clean foods and the Cancer Free Diet: Episode 6

This is an amazing show that teaches you how to eat and
use nutrition to prevent cancer, and also how to eat
to treat cancer too.

Here’s a small sample of the powerful content in this
eipsode

1. @ 10:50 - Could cervical cancer be nothing more than
a nutritional deficiency disease?

2. @ 13:23 - Is the Food Pyramid for the Standard American
Diet (SAD) really upside down?

3. @ 33:40 - Learn the difference between "good" and "bad"
salt and how "good salt" is essential for proper functioning
of the immune system and hormones

4. @39:30 - Discover what type of water acts as an antioxidant
to your body

5. @ 51:51 - Learn why there are more anti-cancer compounds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX3kJYk1EXM

I truly don't mind if anyone else wants to upload from the website ( http://thetruthaboutcancer.com/live/ ) on a daily basis as often my free time is at a premium and I am kicking myself for failing to post Natures Pharmacy.

The whole video collection I understand will be available at a later date but might be chargeable.

Russ

VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX3kJYk1EXM[/VIDEO]

Moonlight
19th October 2014, 17:50
Well... I guess I'll be watching Episode 6 tonight and not Episode 3. Episodes 1 and 2 are available via youtube, but none of the others.... :cracky: I hate it when they do that ! Oh well...

Highland1
19th October 2014, 22:56
Actually Moonlight, I omitted to say although I couldn't post the live you tube link, I and Norman too have downloaded each episode to be uploaded and viewed later.
Its hard enough finding the time to watch these episodes night after night, but given the life saving importance of their content,we will get them up on this thread as soon as possible.
Besides, it does not appear to matter which order you watch them in after the first two.
Great news the first two are up on you tube if any of you have missed them as they are a must watch, especially for the unaware public.
For example, my Mrs has always been a little pessimistic about my repeated rants of big pharma and toxic vaccines etc.
However, I can truthfully say she has been totally converted having watched this thorough investigation by some of Americas greatest minds exposing this evil corrupt industry.
Remember, its not just about the corruption it's also about proven methods of self healing should any of us or our families get cancer or any other fatal illness.
Ty Bollinger seriously rocks this message out!

Russ

Seikou-Kishi
19th October 2014, 23:06
Not relevant, but I love the new avatars everybody.

Thanks for making this thread Russ. Even in our community, cynical as it is of the medical orthodoxy, we need to build up confidence in alternative treatments for conditions as serious as cancer. I think this thread is contributing towards that.

norman
20th October 2014, 08:19
Episode 7- Diagnostic "Do's & Don'ts" - Proven Treatment Protocols - Part 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HF5apZgEvvc

Ria
20th October 2014, 08:24
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ynhRoyQYIQ8

How to make Liposomal encapsulated Vitamin C at home!

Bridget Davis ~ The Internet Chef

Published on Jun 12, 2014Hi everyone. Please note that this video has been produced to encourage others to try natural Vitamin C at home for themselves. It was created because we as a family have had some success with this protocol and it has helped our family members in their fight to cure themselves of cancer.

Everyone's story is different and I share with you the story and part of the treatment that has helped two of my loved ones.

If you want to know more please do your own research, as our case study is only one of many thousands out there that are readily available online.

Here are some of the many benefits of consuming Vitamin C in this way, plus you can find the recipe details below.

Mind clarity
Easier to stay focused
Better Vision
Feeling of peacefulness
More Energy
Reduced hunger levels
Weight Loss
Prevents Radiation Damage
Improved Joints
Improved Hair
Improved Skin
Decreased Chronic back pain
Decreased depression
Decreased allergies
Decreased PMS
Lowered anxiety levels
Better sleeping
Easier to Wake in morning
Hangover Cure
Cures Flues and colds
Cures Bird Flu
Cures Cancer
...and more - See more at: http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread915507/pg1..

The ingredients that I have used for this recipe are as follows: please feel fee to double or triple the quantities depending on the size of your Ultrasonic cleaner.

Soak 37g of Non GMO lecithin granules in 400mls of cold distilled water for 1-2 hours.

Dissolve 30g of pure Ascorbic Acid/Vitamin C in 200mls of cold distilled water.

Blend the Soaked lecithin and dissolved Ascorbic Acid in a high speed blender for 1 minute.

Pour this mixture into an ultrasonic cleaner and turn it on for 30 minutes in total, stirring continuously with a non reactive plastic spoon ( I use a disposable plastic straw)

When the time is up and the mixture is done, pour it in to a clean sealed glass container and store in the refrigerator.

We consume 30mls of this liquid every day, first thing in the morning.
You need to take it on an empty stomach and do not drink for 30 minutes after taking and do not eat for 1hour after taking.

I have posted this information on two threads as it's relevant to both.

Highland1
20th October 2014, 09:37
First of all, thank you Norman for helping place the current video up, this helps me save much more time!

I cannot emphasise enough how important it is to download these videos to your hard drives lovely people as not only could it save our lives but it will really p*ss off big pharma and the medical establishment when it goes viral.

This news will hopefully snowball worldwide and help us mske the change where it really matters.

In the UK, we have very sadly just lost the lovely tv celebrity Lynda Bellamy to this "treatable" disease which of course is tragic.

It is tragic because even celebrities are completely in the dark of how they could have managed their own illness succesfully and healed themselves.

Now more than ever, it is time to reclaim our sovereignity especially in health matters to put an end to the medical genocide happening in front of our very eyes.

The downside to Lynda's death, is that the media will portray the fact she decided, all be it too late, to come off chemotherapy and of course she has now died.

They will re iterate how important it is to continue with chemo and radio therapy as a result.

It is the chemo and radio therapy that kills us, not the cancer!

Secondly, thank you Ria for expressing the importance of encapsulated lipsomal vitamin c.

I started a thread on this recently of how to make it including a video: http://jandeane81.com/threads/4306-The-Health-Revolution

I have been taking this myself for over a month now with my family as a daily supplement.

I think it cost less than £45 sterling to buy everything from ebay and I have enough to last all year.

It is so easy to make too!

Thank you!

Russ

Moonlight
20th October 2014, 12:25
Thank you Russ and Norman. It's good to know you are keeping this very important information. I wish I knew how to download videos.... looked it up a bit yesterday and it seems complicated.

I managed to watch Episode 6 and 7 last night (I registered on the site). In Episode 7, they talk of "preventive" testing for breast and prostate cancers. We all know that mammograms gives cancer... right? Both testing have a 50% wrong results !! A lot of people are going through unnecessary treatments after these false positive. This information has to get out there !

In Québec, they want all women over 50 to get mammograms every two years. Since I have lumps in the breasts (nothing to worry about), I've had mammograms in my 40's. I went 3-4 times before I decided I didn't need that torture anymore. My doctor would want me to go every year !! I suspect he wants to kill me because I'm always arguing with him that I don't need his "medicine" and that I will cure whatever I have with natural remedies. A lot of ladies to whom I say I don't go for mammograms give me the big eye!! I tell them what I know about it and some still go. They would not want to die of cancer... and doctor knows best! :fpalm:

I don't remember how they say it, but it's something like mammograms is the way the big pharma has found to ensure a good supply of clients! Don't go for mammograms ladies !! Watch episode 7 if you can... there are other tests that can be done which do not cause cancer!

They got to discuss some of the natural cures for cancer and Episode 8 and 9 will continue on this subject. I will manage to find the time to watch them as this is very important information.

The best way to cure cancer is not to get it in the first place. Even if I know how to care for myself, I sometimes digress. If anything, it gives me a kick in the butt to straighten out my act.

Sooz
20th October 2014, 12:40
Last time I went to a doctor, they wanted me to have a mammogram, a cervical smear test and all other manner of things - which would make money for them.

I told her, no I do not want a mammogram, it will radiate me. No, I don't want a cervical smear test (had them before and they told me I had cervical cancer. I didn't have it).

Finally she said, well can I take your blood pressure? I said, sure. That was all I was willing to give.

Highland1
20th October 2014, 14:04
http://youtu.be/KqMohmjJ4mg[/url]

I have been wanting to post this for some time now and so it seems appropriate to post it here.
There is a wonderful relatively new ( 1990) treatment available that can literally wipe out most diseases including cancer.
I would highly recommend that you set 45 mins aside and learn of the miracle that is GC Maf.........

Enjoy!

Russ

ronin
20th October 2014, 22:47
i will say i was very shocked at some news i heard the other day.
girls in secondary school age 12 i think are being given cervical prevention cancer injections.
this was the first i heard about it and was gobsmacked.
i told our daughter not to have any injection without consulting us first,and reading up on what is in it and why they are giving it.

the TB injection we all took as a mandatory injection in school is now not required?
makes you wonder how many tests they experiment on right in front of our faces?
scary thing is the majority of parents will sign the consent form and let it be done!

ps.heres a bit of weird synchronicity that i feel was not good.
there,s good and bad syncs!
roughly about a month ago we would receive telephone calls from someone claiming to be from Macmillan cancer research asking us to join their weekly draw.
i put them off and they would ring two or three times a day.
i googled their number and found it could be a scam to get your bank account details.

then a few days later a knock on the door.a young man man said he was from Macmillan cancer for children.
but he had a smirk on his face!i was barley awake and said no thank you i am not interested.and he went away smirking?
it was a weird week and the last phone call was a woman who claimed to be from Macmillan and i just said no thank you.

i then started to read and learn all the material that Highland and co has offered.
my true feelings are the charities are a scam and the true helps and cures are repressed.

but for a week or two we did get mithered by Macmillan.or those that claim to work for them.
weird?

norman
20th October 2014, 23:30
girls in secondary school age 12 i think are being given cervical prevention cancer injections.
this was the first i heard about it and was gobsmacked.
i told our daughter not to have any injection without consulting us first,and reading up on what is in it and why they are giving it.

Alex Jones has been banging on about those cervical cancer inoculations for young girls in America. It's called Gardasil over there.

from Wikipedia:

Gardasil (Merck & Co.), also known as Gardisil or Silgard or recombinant human papillomavirus vaccine [types 6, 11, 16, 18],[1][2] is a vaccine for use in the prevention of certain strains of human papillomavirus (HPV),[3] specifically HPV types 6, 11, 16 and 18.[4][5] HPV types 16 and 18 cause an estimated 70% of cervical cancers,[6][7] and are responsible for most HPV-induced anal,[8] vulvar, vaginal,[9] and penile cancer cases. HPV types 6 and 11 cause an estimated 90% of genital warts cases. Though it does not treat existing infection, vaccination is still recommended for HPV positive individuals, as it may protect against one or more different strains of the disease.[10] The HPV strains that Gardasil protects against are sexually transmitted. It was approved in the US on June 8, 2006 by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). In 2008, Gardasil was approved in 41 of U.S. states.[11] The Gardasil vaccine has also been approved in 120 other countries.[12] The FDA recommends vaccination before adolescence and potential sexual activity.

If you google search for a video documentary called "Dr Mary's monkey", and watch it, you'll discover that they knew they'd infected every American and most of the first world with a virus that causes cancer in 'soft body tissue' way back in the 60s.

At the time they probably thought it was big and clever, after their Jason Society meeting in Alabama in 1955 to deal with over population. I suppose the big corporations then saw it as a cash cow that would run on and on for many dacades.

norman
21st October 2014, 01:04
Episode 8 - Proven Treatment Protocols - Part 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pV0Rn98OOw

Highland1
21st October 2014, 08:24
Just a quick mention not to turn the videos off when the credits roll at the end, because there are always about ten minutes of uplifting testimonials played afterwards of people who have healed them selves after being told they are terminal.
Also wise to have a pen and pad to take important notes on what could be a life saving shopping list.

Russ

Moonlight
21st October 2014, 22:42
This one's been around for a while. Maybe some of you have not seen it yet.

http://youtu.be/hpVNtCyj2TY

(I'm not embedding intentionally as to not cross forum lines, because of the nice picture I get when embedded :eyebrows:)

Out to watch Episode 8 now.

norman
22nd October 2014, 01:08
Episode 9 - Proven Treatment Protocols - Part 3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcUTau2qI-4

Blacklight43
22nd October 2014, 16:38
I sent the link to this series to 32 people on my email list and only 2 responded back that they are watching. I have taken almost a full notebook of references for later research. This will keep me busy for some time.

sandy
22nd October 2014, 21:21
I too have forwarded this info Russ thus a big thank you for aiding others to taking care of their own health needs when ever possible versus Chemotherapy and poison drugs. Much appreciated and hopefully these video's can be available to all one day and stay up for access to the world at large............................

norman
23rd October 2014, 05:52
Episode 10 - Doctor's Orders

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enlhGt6iZcA

norman
23rd October 2014, 18:32
If anyone following this thread has the money to buy the whole set of videos (optionally - all the 51 raw expert interviews, too ), here is a chance to grab them and support the work into the bargain.

http://thetruthaboutcancer.com/live/comparison2.php

[ I'm not connected in any way to them - obviously ]

For what it's worth, the reduced price offer expires Friday.

sandy
23rd October 2014, 23:50
I wish I had the money to do just that Norman :)

If anyone following this thread has the money to buy the whole set of videos (optionally - all the 51 raw expert interviews, too ), here is a chance to grab them and support the work into the bargain.

http://thetruthaboutcancer.com/live/comparison2.php

[ I'm not connected in any way to them - obviously ]

For what it's worth, the reduced price offer expires Friday.

norman
24th October 2014, 04:20
Episode 11 - How to Survive & Thrive

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itjuom-QI_k

Highland1
24th October 2014, 06:31
Thank you Norman for uploading which is the last and th the best video in the series.

In Ty Bollingers words:

I love this episode! (and you will too).

We saved the best for last.. Period.

Get ready to meet some amazing, powerful, strong, and
beautiful people.

Some of the most amazing people I’ve ever met in my
life are cancer survivors. Their will to live, never give
up attitude, and overall LOVE for life is so contagious and
such a blessing.

So, how did they survive? What did they do?

Learn first-hand from survivors, ordinary people just like you,
that beat the odds.

In this episode, you’ll hear from others who’ve fought and
won the battle – and exactly how they did it.

This is going to be a powerful, inspirational, and extremely
educational show that you won’t want to miss.

FYI - Tonight’s episode is a little bit longer (about an hour
and a half) - but you’ll love every minute - I promise :-)

Ty Bollinger

Russ

norman
25th October 2014, 09:41
If you missed an episode, all 11 episodes are available to watch again for free this weekend until Sunday night.

This link takes you to a page with the list where you can choose which to watch:

http://www.thetruthaboutcancer.com/live/replay.php

Moonlight
25th October 2014, 12:53
I decided to become a champion as this series is well worth the expense. In the deal, I will get the transcripts which will be very helpful in my research. I will then be able to lend the videos to people so that they can watch at their leisure.

I missed a couple of episodes, because one per day like that, was a little too much for my schedule. I may be able to catch up on some this weekend.

I really enjoyed Episode 11... that's what gets me the most, people that have healed themselves through alternative treatments.

I'll send the link the to the Episodes to my new friend who's husband is dealing with Hodgkin Lymphoma. She's all for alternative treatments, but he is resisting preferring to listen to the doctors... that is not working for him as the cancer is not going away even though he had chemo that would kill a horse! I told her that if he ever is interested, I am willing to meet with him. Apparently he has a lot of trust in me (I helped them with the disability insurance). I was surprised to hear that so I told her to let him know that I wanted him to watch the GC Maf video (posted by Russ above -- great information). Hopefully, he will.

If you know someone dealing with cancer right now, I would recommend episode 11... real people healing themselves, no doctor talk.

Blessings to all.

ronin
25th October 2014, 13:58
I wish I had the money to do just that Norman :)

Sandy no worries i have ordered the set and it will arrive in November sometime.
as TY says share the information.
anyone who wants a copy of the series just let me know and i will send it to you.
as long as you pass it on :tiphat:

Moonlight
25th October 2014, 14:06
Yes, I will get two sets -- anyone wanting the extra I will get -- it's yours ! just as long as you pass it along. You will have to give me your coordinates so that I can mail it to you when I get them.

Love, Love, Love !

Edit: I don't know anymore... LOL. I think I get a "digital" additional copy. Either way, I'll get it to you if you want it. May need some help with that.

Edit no 2: Cool. Very easy to download the digital copy on my computer. Even I can do it! hehe..

ronin
25th October 2014, 14:37
what i have experienced is a work colleague who,s mother in law has about 3 months to live after being mis diagnosed with ibs and now has stomach cancer.
is that they are scared to move away from the norm of treatment,conventional medicine and find that upon hearing of homeopathic remedies and alternative aids and possibly cures.
they appreciate the information but shy away.
the doctor knows best and his mother in law will die within three to six month is the mindset.
i really do not know what else to say?

Moonlight
25th October 2014, 14:52
You have to let it go, ronin. The only thing you can do is give the information, the rest does not belong to you. You have done your part.

For some reason, some people choose not to heal. I know this is harsh. Maybe it is their time to go ? It is ok too.

The friend I wrote about... they have an 11 year old son. He wants his dad to go to Mexico! How do you explain to an 11 year-old boy that daddy doesn't want to go the alternative route even though it is proven that the conventional treatments are not working. I told my friend not to let him watch the information, for now at least, as it will be way too hard on him if daddy does nothing more.

Sooz
27th October 2014, 09:10
I've just had a reply from the organisation here in New South Wales, Australia, on production of Cannabis Oil.

See here:

Mullaways Medical Cannabis Pty Ltd (Mullaways) unfortunately cannot take on anyone at this current time. We acknowledge your inquiry to Mullaways about its medication, Mullaways Cannabinoid Tincture, your inquiry has been heard and noted. Again though unfortunately at this time Mullaways cannot take on more patients, and we do apologise for any slowness in reply.

Mullaways encourages you to send a letter to your local member of Parliament, your state Premier, and your state and Federal Health Ministers asking them what they plan to do about medical cannabis in Australia, and where it stands on their policies. And to send a letter to the AMA (Australian Medical Association) and the NHMRC (National Health and Medical Research Council) expressing your desire to see progress in the area of research and legal access to Cannabinoid based medications produced from the Cannabis plant in Australia, and to ask what research, studies, case studies, clinical trials or any other data / information / documents that they are aware of on Cannabinoids and the health impact / benefits that it may have in association with your particular condition and what information that they know of (as medical professionals) leading their field. Contact details for these groups can be found at:
• https://ama.com.au/contact
• http://www.nhmrc.gov.au/about/contact-us

For more information about Mullaways Medical Cannabis Pty Ltd, its views on legalised medical cannabis medications in Australia, to view Cannabinoid Tincture research and analysis and much, much more go to:
http://www.mullawaysmedicalcannabis.com.au/

For further updates on Mullaways please view/follow the Facebook page at:
https://www.facebook.com/mullawaysmc/

And if you believe in the legalisation of a system allowing for medical cannabis in Australia we encourage you to sign the following petitions today…

Petition to the NSW State Government for: The Legalisation of medical Cannabis:
http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/mullaways-medical-cannabis-pty-ltd-legalise-medical-cannabis-nsw.html/

Petition to the Federal Government for: The Legalisation of medical Cannabis:
http://www.gopetition.com/petitions/mullaways-medical-cannabis-pty-ltd-legalise-medical-cannabis-australia.html/

Kind Regards,

Tony Bower
Founder and Director
Mullaways Medical Cannabis Pty Ltd

Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2014 8:31 PM
To: mullawayman@skymesh.com.au
Subject: Medicinal Cannabis Oil for Sale

Hi there, fellow Ozzy here.

We are discussing on an international forum about the use of Cannabis oil for cancer. I’ve just posted a link of your site to the forum.

People are asking if they can buy the oil to treat cancer or just to keep in their preparedness kit.

Any information would be very welcome. Even if you would like to participate on the forum and give any advice, you would be very welcome.

Highland1
27th October 2014, 14:11

The only thing big pharma will attempt to heal is profit....

Russ

sandy
28th October 2014, 01:23
Just wanted to give a shout out and big thank you for all the love and care members show one another and for walking their talk.

Actions speak louder than words and your actions warm and fill my heart....................an extra big Hug for Ronin and Moonlight with their offers to share. :hug:

Highland1
28th October 2014, 11:24
Although the video collection is awesome information for the unaware public, I cannot help think that I wish they did a say 10 minute feature trailer covering the bullet points and more importantly highlighting the success stories from those who have healed themselves.
As the whole world seems to be governed by limited available free time, I feel a preview would have maybe had a bigger impact and possibly created a greater need to aquire the whole dvd collection?
I say that because its hard enough finding time to keep up with forum news....

Russ

Moonlight
29th October 2014, 00:45
I received a guess pass link to the whole series that I can give out. This DIGITAL gift includes all 11 video episodes, full transcripts of each episode as well as the MP3 downloads. They are very easy to download to your computer.

I have my own copies that I can share very easily in my part of the world.

Any taker ? send me a pm with your e-mail address and it is yours.

norman
6th November 2014, 17:54
The Truth About Cancer

"The Quest for The Cures…Continues”

Experts Info Sheet

http://thetruthaboutcancer.com/experts-info-sheet/

Moonlight
8th November 2014, 12:38
As life goes, I met a young woman who has non hodgkins lymphoma. She has been "cancer free" for a couple of years, but now, the blood work came back with bad news. We discussed the alternative route and she is very interested. So I sent her my free guest pass to the episodes.

I was wondering why nobody wanted it (the free guess pass). Now I know why.

All is well in the Universe.

daft ada
8th November 2014, 15:42
Well speaking as someone who has survived Cancer, so far, when I was informed that the reason I felt like death warmed up was because I had bowel Cancer, all I could think was get it out and make it quick, I certainly couldn't have turned away conventional medicine in the hope something worked. I let them do their thing and I'm still breathing, Granted half my guts has gone, as is my appendix, gall bladder, tonsils, I can only assume the big plan for me is to bury me in installments :grin:

norman
11th November 2014, 14:48
Somewhere earlier in this thread someone posted a link to a video about 'the sacred science'

Here's a link to the set of courses they have produced and are on 25% off offer till Nov 15th:

http://www.thesacredscience.com/secrets-of-the-ancient-healers-course/

Highland1
12th November 2014, 23:02
https://secure.avaaz.org/en/petition/Make_cannabis_oil_available_to_all_cancer_patients _as_a_treatment_option/?pv=5

Would be ridiculous not to sign this peeps.......its a petition to legalise cannabis oil to patients.
It is already legal in a few countries already so lets do it!

Russ

norman
12th November 2014, 23:05
Done.

Moonlight
21st November 2014, 16:01
The series will be up again for free viewing around American's thanksgiving weekend.... coming up next weekend, I think (deleted the e-mail I got). Will make sure to put up the link when it happens (or someone will for sure).

Just have to say that I keep meeting people who have cancer and are looking for alternative treatments. So sad, but yet it is encouraging, since the information is going out. It's a good thing I have a digital copy I can share.

I have not received the physical copy yet, but I now have a "waiting list" of people wanting to see the series in DVD format.

Many blessings to Ty Bollinger and his team. This series of condensed information in one place is doing a lot of good.

oh... and Russ, the GcMaf video you posted is making the rounds too. Thank you.

Highland1
21st November 2014, 18:53
I actually only managed to watch the first three videos and downloaded the entire set for future viewing when spare time allowed.
Unfortunately none of the downloads are replayable probably down to copyright infringement.
I am now kicking myself I didn't buy the full series at the discount price when I had the chance! Grrr!
Like you Moonlight, I keep meeting people with cancer and am gutted I cannot offer this information to help them empower themselves to try alternative treatment.
Your right about the GC-Maf video being exciting as yet another alternative to well known healing options.
It ain't that new either as its been around treating patients since its invention by 180 leading medical scientists in 1990.
I thoroughly recommend everyone watches the video because GC-Maf heals more than just cancer, it has been effective in healing Parkinsons and Autism too amongst other diseases.
Also worth noting the contact e mail address at the end of the video too.
Upon contacting them myself, I had a relatively immediate response from Clive De Carle including a contact telephone number to discuss lets just say more localised treatment.
I have passed these details onto three terminally ill cancer patients so far.

Russ

Moonlight
21st November 2014, 23:38
Don't worry, I'm sure the deal will come back during the next open marathon. And my offer still stands.

The GcMaf info really impressed me. What I say to the people I send it too is that it is fairly easy to get more information if you want to.

Moonlight
25th November 2014, 23:29
All 11 episodes will be available to watch starting Thursday November 27th and will continue to stay up until Monday (December 1st) at midnight.

We will also be offering a Black Friday sale for anyone who wants to own the complete series (or give it as a gift).

The Black Friday sale will be available until we run out of inventory or Monday night at midnight, whichever comes first.

All orders placed this weekend are guaranteed to be delivered before December 23rd.

Regardless if you’re planning on owning a copy or not, please take some time with your family this weekend to watch some (if not all) of the episodes.

This information could easily save your life or someone you love.

I’ll email again Thursday morning with the links to watch :-)

Talk soon,
Ty Bollinger

PS. Even though our Black Friday sale will be available to purchase on Thursday, our entire staff and support team will be spending ALL day Thursday (Thanksgiving day) with their families and will not be working.

If you submit a ticket or have questions, please know that we’ll get back to you as soon as possible Friday morning :-)

Moonlight
27th November 2014, 22:53
Just go here to gain access to all 11 episode replays

http://thetruthaboutcancer.com/live/replay.php

Thank you again for being a part of our mission and I hope you enjoy this amazing day with your family :-)

Ty Bollinger

Highland1
28th November 2014, 08:51
Bought the whole set and if you buy one, you get another free so it was a no brainer for me.
Thanks for the reminder moonlight.
Russ

ronin
20th December 2014, 14:34
anyone who wants the full 11 episodes,pm me and i will send you a copy out.

Spiral
26th December 2014, 18:22
The mushroom thread reminded me of this, but then it seemed more appropriate to this thread.

Posted by a member of another forum ...

My brother was diagnosed with prostrate cancer and was told it was to far advanced to cure. But they could manage to progress of this man killer. Anyway to cut a long story short I went digging for alternatives to just managing his cancer. During that research I came across one of natures little secrets. It's called Birch Polypore. I read as much about as I could, then went out and collected a bag full chopped it up into small pieces soaked it in home made 96% proof alcohol drained it then boiled the solids that were left with pure water. After it had cooled I mixed the two filtered it and bottle it.

My brother watched all the videos I suggested to him and started taking the infusion I had made for him. Six months later his cancer is in remission and has nearly gone to the amazement of his consultant. I don't know if this infusion will work on all cancers but it is working for him against his cancer.

So now comes the big sell.....It's free for those that want to help with their own treatment. I think you can buy these infusions on the net, but I have no idea how real they are, or how watered down they are. Making your own will guarantee it's pure and only contains the real thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pOyHZHfKfo

Highland1
25th March 2015, 11:34
If you develop Cancer in the UK, you are effectively sentenced to DEATH by the Gerald Heddell, the Director of MHRA (Medicines & Healthcare products Regulatory Agency); the UK Government agency

responsible for ensuring that Big Pharma's revenue stream in never threatened by a Cancer 'Cure'. GcMAF is PROVEN to be effective, has no side-effects and is a major threat to the Chemo industry ,Call

State Executioner Gerald Heddell who demands that Cancer sufferers be sentenced to 'Death by Chemo'!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnppbrQv15E&feature=em-uploademail

Russ

Tribe
2nd April 2015, 20:31
meanwhile in America .(CNN)A Connecticut teen who has been forced to have chemotherapy to treat Hodgkin lymphoma will remain in temporary custody of the state for the time being, according to her attorney, Josh Michtom.

A Connecticut juvenile court judge issued a written decision Wednesday denying a motion to let the teen, identified in court documents as "Cassandra C.," go home. The judge also denied a motion for visitation.

The 17-year-old is in remission after nearly six months of forced chemo treatments. On March 16, Michtom tried to convince the court that she should be able to return to her mother's home because she was no longer at imminent risk of harm from her illness.

Michtom and attorney Michael Taylor, who represents Cassandra's mother, Jackie Fortin, released a written statement after receiving the judge's decision Wednesday: "We are disappointed in this ruling, not least of all because it draws a factual conclusion that is directly contradicted by the weight of the evidence. We're conferring with our clients now about next steps, including whether to take another appeal."

Cassandra was diagnosed with Hodgkin lymphoma in September and medical experts gave her an 85% chance of survival if treated with chemotherapy. Without it, doctors said at the time, she was likely to die within two years.

She started chemotherapy in November but ran away after two days, according to court documents, when she decided she did not want to put the poison of the treatment into her body.

In December, a judge ordered the young woman to be under the custody of the Connecticut Department of Children and Families. At that time, she was admitted to Connecticut Children's Medical Center in Hartford and has remained there since then. Doctors surgically implanted a port in Cassandra's chest to administer chemotherapy medications, which began in spite of legal maneuvers to halt them.

Cassandra is feeling well and is in good shape as far as her health is concerned, according to Michtom. "She's seen in her case the side effects weren't bad, and she's been well-treated by the nurses and doctors and does want to complete the treatment," he said. Her treatment is scheduled to wrap up this month.

Michtom and Taylor failed in their effort before the Connecticut Supreme Court to make the case that Cassandra was mature enough to make her own medical decisions.

Joette Katz, the commissioner of the Department of Children and Families, told CNN in March the agency is "very pleased with Cassandra's progress toward a complete recovery. We understand how difficult this has been for Cassandra and her family, but we have had full confidence throughout that the medical professionals involved in her treatment would be successful in saving her life."

The agency has denied CNN's request to speak with Cassandra or her physicians.

According to Michtom, the Department of Children and Families could have withdrawn its position for an order of custody but hasn't. He said the department sees Cassandra as a flight risk because she has run away before.

Representatives for the department have said in court and in conversations with Michtom and Taylor that they will withdraw their pending neglect petition once Cassandra completes her last round of chemo -- expected around the end of April -- and that she'll be allowed to return home.

So for now, Cassandra is said to spend her days reading, watching TV and drawing.

"The hospital is effectively jail," Michtom said.

video here :http://edition.cnn.com/2015/04/01/health/connecticut-teen-forced-chemotherapy/index.html

http://www.healthnutnews.com/cnn-judge-wont-allow-connecticut-teen-to-return-home-as-forced-chemo-ends/

ronin
2nd April 2015, 20:51
it really ****es me off as to who these judges think they are?
are they above the human experience?
do they really have the right to tell you what is right and wrong in their opinion?

we are seeing more and more judges letting down their guards and showing that they are controlled by a bigger system of things.

question would be if that was your daughter and she had enough and wanted to come home to either try a alternative medicine or just to accept and go with the flow.
what would you do?
it,s a difficult question as you will find you are fighting everything that you believe in and have been taught.

Tribe
3rd April 2015, 16:52
More Doctors Confessing To Intentionally Diagnosing Healthy People With Cancer To Make Money

A Recent Real Life Incident of Medical Insurance Fraud
It may be easy to scam a private insurance company somewhat and suffer a refusal to pay or slap on the wrist. But Medicare is a federal program monitored state by state that has ambitious federal prosecutors sniffing for cheaters due to the extreme amounts of payouts that are now suspicious. This is how one doctor in Michigan got sniffed out in 2014.

Dr. Farid Fata, a prominent cancer doctor in Michigan surprisingly confessed to intentionally and wrongfully diagnosing relatively healthy people with cancer for the purpose of profiteering from chemo drug sales.

His crimes were so egregious that the prosecuting federal attorney Barbara McQuade sought a life sentence, not so much for the $62 million dollars he had fraudulently bilked Medicare for over a six year period, but for the harm done to many of his 1200 patients over that time.

According to a retired oncologist, Dr. Sayed Mohammed, who has noticed this trend over the last 10 years, “Many of these unscrupulous physicians are like businessmen without a conscience. The only difference is they have your health and trust in their hands – a very dangerous combination when money is involved.”

source http://eatlocalgrown.com/article/13924-doctors-intentionally-diagnosing-healthy-people-with-cancer.html?c=tca

ERK
3rd April 2015, 17:07
x

dlipter
10th April 2015, 15:31
Reality check.....

Only one single primary cause of cancer...cellular hypoxia (Otto Warberg).

There are multitudes of secondary causes.

Key to prevention: Maintain high levels of intracellular oxygenation supporting aerobic glycolysis .

How? Incorporate fully functional undammaged unprocessed essential fatty acids; parent omega 6 and omega 3 into the diet.

Example: Organic unprocessed hemp seed oil supplies the above omega oils in a fully functional state.

It's really quite simple!