PDA

View Full Version : Ben F & David W on Russian TV: Cabal Defeat is Looming

Ria
6th October 2014, 22:15
Ben Fulford and David Wilcock on Russian TV: Cabal Defeat is Looming

21 million people in Russia and neighboring countries watched REN-TV reveal the imminent defeat of the New World Order in this stunning expose' with Ben Fulford and David Wilcock.

This three-hour 8PM documentary revealed how 26 underground bases were mysteriously destroyed between August 22, 2011 and January 2012 -- and explores who may have done it.

The Russians explore uncomfortable truths with remarkable new detail and clarity, including the transfer of Nazi scientists to America after World War II under Project Paperclip.

Never before has a major television series so thoroughly revealed the international alliance that has formed to encircle and defeat the Cabal.

Neil Keenan's epic multi-billion-dollar lawsuit against the United Nations and other Cabal entities is discussed, as well as Fulford's own efforts to organize resistance efforts.

Learn how the Federal Reserve deliberately created World War I and II to seize the world's gold -- and create a limitless supply of "bubble money" that could be printed out of thin air.

The documentary ultimately stops short of naming BRICS -- Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa -- as the public face of this new alliance against the Federal Reserve. This alliance apparently now encompasses a majority of all countries in the world.

The staff of REN-TV told us this show was wildly popular, reaching a stunning 21 million viewers. It is fast-paced and has an intense, dramatic musical score with lots of visuals.

You may want to laugh or think this is all "crazy" -- but it was taken seriously enough to be developed into a major, prime-time special on a top Russian network.

As David often has said, "if you throw up, you'll feel better" is a good analogy for what we all must learn in order to heal our planet. Without awareness there can be no resolution.

On the bottom right of your screen it says CC. You have to click on this to turn on English subtitles or else they will not be visible.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8sVLCYMezi0

Ria
6th October 2014, 22:17
THE WHITE HATS CONTROL THE WEATHER, NOW IT IS TIME TO CONTROL THE REST
http://eclinik.wordpress.com/vital-issues/ben-fulford/the-white-hats-control-the-weather-now-it-is-time-to-control-the-rest/

Phoenix
7th October 2014, 11:31
How many times have DW and BF told us the cabal's defeat is looming... ten, twenty, thirty times each?

Seriously, they've both been saying this for a very lomg time now.

How many more times wiil they be allowed to "cry wolf" before people begin to start questioning their motives (or at the very least the credibility of their "Insider contacts")?

Sorry, but you'll have to forgive me if I don't hold my breath in anticipation of the cabal's "imminent demise".

KosmicKat
7th October 2014, 11:51
Make of it what you will but every now and then little tidbits come my way that suggest that by and large they are on the right trail.

I think it was about a year ago that a magazine interview with Christine Lagarde of the IMF confirmed that the leadership do engage in a certain amount of ritual during their meetings.

The news that a Republican congressman was trying to encourage senior Pentagon military officers to mutiny might, or might not be relevant.

Phoenix is right that it is safer to announce "It's going to happen SOON!" than to give a hard and fast date. But even Courtney Brown did the same thing referring to open contact with ETs in his "Cosmic Voyage". While it's a dangerously vague way of expressing it, focusing on individuals helps less than focusing on what we want to happen.

Ria
7th October 2014, 12:42
The key point here is, that it is on, main stream Russian TV which is something compared to the UK, USA, OZ, and so on.
I find David Wilcock a little fluffy.
Benjamin brings in some good stuff with a smattering of disinformation.

You have agree that the weather issue has some merit.

THE WHITE HATS CONTROL THE WEATHER, NOW IT IS TIME TO CONTROL THE REST
http://eclinik.wordpress.com/vital-i...trol-the-rest/

monk
7th October 2014, 13:32
If I stopped listening to people who made false predictions I would not come here.

Only difference with Humans Wilcock and Fulford is larger audience. Maybe they were meant to make us all get antsy enough about waiting that we do something crazy like take the matter in to our own hands and call our "constituency representatives" DEMANDING their arrests?

BabaRa
7th October 2014, 17:43
Most of us here believe that most things "are not the way they seem" or are being portrayed.

And most of us are trying to sort it all out, while continuing to lead a positive and meaningful life. From my perspective, that means listening to it as much as I can - there are clues every where and then trying to peace the tidbits together.

As much as I don't personally like DW (his ego is immense, although recently he has tried to hold it down), he is a good researcher and scribe. I don't believe he gets much info direct, but he does collect a lot of info from various sources (some legit, some not) and presents (often as his own, but whatever), he does present it in a concise way. Saves me a lot of time of going from source to source. BF otoh, I believe is getting info direct, but sometimes I feel they are purposely giving him incorrect info to throw us off the track, but they do slip in some of the real stuff.

My goal, is to try and sort it all out (what's real, what's not).

I will add, I do value all your opinions as well, so keep posting them. None of us have intuition that's 100% (or at least I haven't meant anyone like that), but maybe together, if we don't buy into what other's here think/feel, but also don't dismiss what others here think/feel - take everything into consideration -

Perhaps together we have the potential of seeing behind the curtain as each of us builds on the others intuition.