PDA

View Full Version : Flu jabs

Ria
6th October 2014, 16:13
Flue jabs being offered to children as young as two years old as well as pregnant mothers and teenagers.
BE VERY WARY.

Spiral
6th October 2014, 16:20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX1mhiKEPtQ

ronin
6th October 2014, 16:36
any jab i now would be suspicious of.
as a child and our children now at school we are offered mmr jabs ,polio and tb jabs.
are these mandatory?
as the last of the mmr jabs we refused our daughter to have and received phone calls asking why and rebooking appointments.

fact is we do not know if this is a good thing or bad not to have the jabs.
they say yes one in so many thousand may have a adverse reaction causing autism or whatever but the majority are ok.

really could do with a bit more insight into the jabs that we receive:confused:

lookbeyond
6th October 2014, 22:57
How do people here feel about tetanus immunuisations? - each school excursion note asks for date of last tetanus shot (in Oz)

Thanks, lb

Phoenix
7th October 2014, 00:36
How do people here feel about tetanus immunuisations? - each school excursion note asks for date of last tetanus shot (in Oz)

Thanks, lb

My advice woudl be to simply give them what they want... a date.

I'm fairly certain the pencil-pushing receptionist at your local school who processes those forms doesn't really care if your child has had a recent tetanus shot (or not).

The school's primary concern is covering their own butt (public liability)... their "obligation" is met once you've completed the form and given them "a date".

I doubt they actually care whether you've answered truthfully or not (and probably won't follow it up either).

The One
7th October 2014, 04:40
It does make you wonder if there is some sort of agenda dosent it

Just looked at this

SILENT EPIDEMIC, the Untold Story if Vaccines is a documentary film about Diseases Caused by Vaccines – Production By US Broadcaster Gary Null

In the developed world we have the sickest generations of children with many new chronic disorders and the highest levels of vaccinations and vaccines ever.
This is not coincidence. Vaccines affect the normal functioning of your and your child’s immune system and cause chronic disorders in a significant proportion of the population.

The medical profession remain in denial despite 98 in 100 adverse drug reactions going unreported: “Spontaneous adverse drug reaction reporting vs event monitoring: a comparison” Journal of the Royal Society of Medicine Volume 84 June 1991 341.

And in Century 21 we do not have effective treatments for the most basic of childhood illnesses. Millions in the third world die despite the vaccination programmes – they get disease because they do not have clean drinking water, adequate sanitation or diet and we give them vaccines instead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJGyN3gCsBg

If you have no time to see the original film, please watch this 34 minute trailer version:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-vkTMWLd5M

From: http://childhealthsafety.wordpress.c...d-by-vaccines/

Also if you have time check this out India Holds Bill Gates Accountable For His Vaccine Crimes http://vactruth.com/2014/10/05/bill-gates-vaccine-crimes/

As Bill Gates faces a lawsuit for the illegal testing of tribal children in India, it appears that his crimes against humanity have finally caught up with him.

A recent report published by Health Impact News has reported that the Gates Foundation has found itself facing a pending lawsuit, due to an investigation that is being carried out by the Supreme Courts of India.

Health Impact News stated:

“While fraud and corruption are revealed on almost a daily basis now in the vaccine industry, the U.S. mainstream media continues to largely ignore such stories. Outside the U.S., however, the vaccine empires are beginning to crumble, and English versions of the news in mainstream media outlets are available via the Internet.

One such country is India, where the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and their vaccine empire are under fire, including a pending lawsuit currently being investigated by the India Supreme Court

They are all in it together the gates foundation,world health organization,the big pharma companies

Sooz
7th October 2014, 07:57
Well, a few years ago, I allowed a tetanus shot because my son lives on a farm. (Although one could argue living on a farm actually GIVES you immunity.)

Anyway that was the trade of, sort of. With the Gardasil shot, I gave my son all the information and talked to him about it. He decided on his own not to get the Gardasil shot. I explained that in time to come, he would see all his mates not being able to have children. I believe that is what the Gardasil shot is all about.

What helped his decision is that his Grandma nearly died after taking a flu shot some years ago.(The only time in her life she ever took one, she was totally against vaccines, but thought her Doctor knew best.) She ended up in hospital for over 2 weeks. Everyone including the Doctor thought she was going to die. And my son saw this first hand. Otherwise I think he would have taken the Gardasil shot quite willingly.

I also explained to him that the Gardasil shot doesn't even protect you. 'Apparently' it protects against several viruses, but there are about 300 viruses out there that relate to cervical cancer.

Use a condom, I said.

Sorry, off topic, I know this is talking about tetanus, but vaccines are all related.