PDA

View Full Version : Impact of Open ET Contact

Ria
6th October 2014, 12:16
Impact of Open ET Contact - Edgar Mitchell, Simon Parkes, Alfred Webre, JD, Tolec

The GeoSocial, Societal, Economic, Political & Spiritual of Open ET Contact

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzTinxDaPdA

2h 25min long
Uploaded on Oct 5, 2014
www.andromedacouncil.com

Seikou-Kishi
6th October 2014, 15:22
There are more than ETs waiting :-)

Ria
6th October 2014, 16:42
.? Like?

Simon Parks comments, that being a councillor he is privy to many statistics and it is noted world wide since 2012 the crime rate globally has dropped between the normal ordinary people, just the cabal/illuminarty have up'ed the anti.

ronin
6th October 2014, 16:58

and we see evidence where?
personal stories of people really are hard to believe unless you can validate,correlate your experiences and they make sense to the people involved.
then there are people who jump on the band wagon making up the stories to better (so to speak) and make money or a name for themselves on the alt media circuit?

why would et just present themselves to a few and not the whole?
timing,slow disclosure?acceptance?is there a agenda behind the phenomenon?

so what are they waiting for?

monk
6th October 2014, 22:13
Evidence is everywhere! I saw most of it here on Tot! Lol

Seikou-Kishi
6th October 2014, 22:36
and we see evidence where?

What you see is none of my concern; your belief is not required. You seem to have assumed that I was trying to convince you of something. Do not ask me what they might be waiting for, ask yourself; it is not my duty to give you answers.

Seikou-Kishi
6th October 2014, 22:39
.? Like?

Simon Parks comments, that being a councillor he is privy to many statistics and it is noted world wide since 2012 the crime rate globally has dropped between the normal ordinary people, just the cabal/illuminarty have up'ed the anti.

In the infinite plenitude of existence, all possibilities and permutations are encompassed. Possibility coiled within possibility... Much more than just men in tin saucers.

Phoenix
7th October 2014, 01:40
Well, I can honstly say that if I was a benevolent ET I'd be staying WELL away from this planet.

When I look at the world around me and the people who inhabit it I usually fiind myself thinking... "damn, what a mess, we're all bat sh!t friggin' crazy!" LOL

Serioulsy though, if ET really has been observing us for many years (most likely 1000's) I'd be surprised if they weren't thinking something pretty similar themselves.

Unitil we find a way to sort our sh!t out (peacefully) I'd say the chances of any large scale ET Contact/Disclosure taking place in the near future is pretty slim.

I mean, if you were ET and you'd been observing this planet for a lengthy period of time do you rekcon you'd be making your existence know to it's inhabitants any time soon?

I can only speak for myself here of course, but perasonally, given all the wars, violence, desatruction, greed, deception and manipulation, I reckon I'd be giving it a miss.

monk
7th October 2014, 06:24
I am fairly certain insanity is a Universal concept, Mars for example, an obvious "fall-out" planet indicates past ludicrosity.

All things being equal people are basically good.

Two thirds of humans have no access to a running toilet but 80% have access to a mobile phone. The situation is madness, granted, and If I know this then it is not a wild gamble to contend that ET's may know the same. They will land one day I'm sure, after the religious "crazies" are unwound theosophically...

jimmer
7th October 2014, 13:38
what if ET is not ET?
what if it's something else, something closer, something less comprehensible than an ET?
what if ET is more like the paranormal?
what if meaningful contact never has and never will happen?
what if we will never know for sure and are not meant to know?

I've got lots more 'what ifs,' but these should do for now :eyebrows:

Ria
7th October 2014, 13:53
what if ET is not ET?
what if it's something else, something closer, something less comprehensible than an ET?
what if meaningful contact never has and never will happen?
what if we will never know for sure and are not meant to know?

I've got lots more 'what ifs,' but these should do for now :eyebrows:
I can't wait to interact with them, or move dimensions , we have small pockets where this is happening.
I'm like a kid, 'I won't more'.

You don't really get much of anything like big foot in the UK.

jimmer
7th October 2014, 14:08
I can't wait to interact with them, or move dimensions , we have small pockets where this is happening.

it's been said, be careful what you ask for -- you might get it.

an author/researcher I'm reading wanted to know and as he got closer, it scared the life out-of-him (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJhM5EdGT7k).
he backed off.
for the rest of his life writing about anything but the unknown.

ronin
7th October 2014, 14:28
it's been said, be careful what you ask for -- you might get it.

an author/researcher I'm reading wanted to know and as he got closer, it scared the life out-of-him (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJhM5EdGT7k).
he backed off.
for the rest of his life writing about anything but the unknown.

i was gonna mention that the forces that we think are benevolent or malevolent could be from other dimensions,parallel universes,the astral planes ect.
but what have they actually done for us?
channeled a few people to make them believe they are good and here to help?
but the fact is what are we seeing in the world today?
looks like a terraforming to me. total control and enslavement of humanity.
those that may be in contact with a enitie may be receiving false lies for their own agenda.
why do they not come out in the open and show themselves instead of living in secret.
what is it that we have that they want so badly?(loosh comes to mind here).

i think there are many ways they can project themselves to us,or some of us are sensitive and pick them up.
that is when they take notice of you and try to make you believe that they have a good nature!

the alien agenda maybe unfolding right in front of us in the world now.but can we see it?

jimmer
7th October 2014, 14:38
i was gonna mention that the forces that we think are benevolent or malevolent could be from other dimensions,parallel universes,the astral planes ect.
those that may be in contact with a enitie may be receiving false lies for their own agenda.
why do they not come out in the open and show themselves instead of living in secret.

i think there are many ways they can project themselves to us,or some of us are sensitive and pick them up.
that is when they take notice of you and try to make you believe that they have a good nature!

the alien agenda maybe unfolding right in front of us in the world now.but can we see it?

a couple of months ago, I would have disagreed, ronin.

now, I'm on-board from what I've learned.
the tricksters have always been with us.
their intent and reality may never be known.
those who get too close have paid a price.
it is up to the individual as to how far to go...
what's your comfort zone?

Tonz
7th October 2014, 14:47
Much more than just men in tin saucers.

yes s.k. within infinity and the possibilities what do you expect/ hope/desire from the original question

ronin
7th October 2014, 14:48
a couple of months ago, I would have disagreed, ronin.

now, I'm on-board from what I've learned.
the tricksters have always been with us.
their intent and reality may never be known.
those who get too close have paid a price.
it is up to the individual as to how far to go...
what's your comfort zone?

that,s the ultimate question?
how far down the rabbit hole do you want to go?

it is scary when we start to open our minds and see the realities and lies that surround us.
if we have god on our side then i would say lets go all the way.

humanity is a very special breed of species and we are being distracted to all sorts of disinformation to stop us reaching our true potential.

The One
7th October 2014, 16:28
What if we have to find out what makes us unique.Maybe once we evolve more and find out more about ourselves then more interaction will take place

cheers

jimmer
7th October 2014, 20:02
What if we have to find out what makes us unique.Maybe once we evolve more and find out more about ourselves then more interaction will take place

cheers

that could be true and a good thing or one could simply go mad trying.

more mad or sad conclusions have been recorded than evolved, inspired, uplifting outcomes, unfortunately.

monk
8th October 2014, 08:20
What if understanding each other was required before contact?

What if we are being watched and pitied for our collective lack of courage? Or maybe they are angry at us, even when were "awake" our sphere of influence to awaken those around us is stunted by fear of attack (even though we know we already are being) and ridicule?

jimmer
8th October 2014, 12:40
What if understanding each other was required before contact?

What if we are being watched and pitied for our collective lack of courage? Or maybe they are angry at us, even when were "awake" our sphere of influence to awaken those around us is stunted by fear of attack (even though we know we already are being) and ridicule?

perhaps 'they' don't want us to understand.
all the misdirection, all the dead ends, all the crazy stuff throughout time.
what if 'contact' is a ruse to confuse to keep us off balance?

if 'it' was benevolent, wouldn't we have made real conjoined contact eons ago?
what if they don't want us to know and do whatever is required to make it so?
a game of cat and mouse.

Tonz
8th October 2014, 12:59
i often wondered that if we were at peace with each other for say 50 years , would that be enough for open contact?Would even one year be enough?
I dont think there has ever been a time without war or savagery existing somewhere and on global levels through out modern history.Say for the last 6000 years at least..And before that ,in ancient civilization when the so call gods were about (there were also wars and sufferings)So you see i fail to see the difference from prehistory civilizations and modern historical civilizations.
So the idea that once we reach a certain common enlightenment we may well be approachable in an open manner ,gets under my skin a little as they were here in prehistory ,with divisions and wars there is proof all over the world clearly demonstrating there presence or at least a certain number of them , weather they were from many different races or not for me is hard to say , but yet here they were.

The other idea i guess most common is that when we truly achieve a level technologically that we may travel beyond our atmosphere safely and onto another planet or solar system we will be approached by galactic federations . All good so far ,a little star- treky for me ,(as i have a hard time believing in the Apollo missions,) , but what if it is not about people in big galactic tin cans like what s.k.said,what if its about getting there ourselves meta physically . indigenous ceremony has travelled the stars for centuries weather it be by taking substances and entering in trance , to sky gazing (aborigine) and dance ceremony, not to mention astral projection, remote viewing and meditation. There are cultures all over the place with eg. of star charts and visions and paintings that can not have been possible without being in space to know they exist.If it were this, open contact should have been here long ago.

We have done most of all the above and still we are in the same place wondering.

I'm not shore what to think lately , before i always believed it was due to collective consciousness , or the lack of,but now i'm not so shore about that, is that what made them come in ancient times in the ancient civilizations, is that what enslaved us?

Don't get me wrong i would wish open contact tomorrow if the gene's lantern was in my possession, i just don't seem to make any sense of it ,i just don't get it. I know that they are there as i have seen presence of them myself . i guess they are starting to **** me off a bit.I'll get over it sooner or later and come up with some new what if ideas again but for now it is how it is.

jimmer
8th October 2014, 13:29
some have said the way to deal with this 'outer influence' is to observe it, be astounded by it and put it away.
it's part of our existence, always has, always will.

I'm rolling around the concept that we are like ameba in a petri dish.
we struggle with our limited consciousness to understand our world,
totally incapable of really grasping how we fit in.
as we evolve it becomes clearer, with time. lots of time.

it's not so much about the stars, it's more about the dish.

john parslow
8th October 2014, 16:20

Hello Seikou-Kishi I would be very interested to hear you expand on the above statement , are you implying by inference races such as extra-dimensional species or something as yet unheard of? Many thanks. JP

8th October 2014, 16:25
what if ET is not ET?

I would agree with this statement fully, even though no agreement was alluded to as an implied term mon ami! The micro and macro, as above so below. It's worth studying folklore with a hand bereft of any salt and a keen eye....

norman
8th October 2014, 19:33
Wherever 'these' guys come from, I'm still in awe that so many people can look at such a big 3D universe and solidly believe that we are the only ones in it.

Spiral
8th October 2014, 19:37
Wherever 'these' guys come from, I'm still in awe that so many people can look at such a big 3D universe and solidly believe that we are the only ones in it.

I'm in awe that people think it is a 3D universe !

:dan:

norman
8th October 2014, 20:34
I'm in awe that people think it is a 3D universe !

:dan:

hehe... This BIT of IT is !

Seikou-Kishi
9th October 2014, 10:54
Hello Seikou-Kishi I would be very interested to hear you expand on the above statement , are you implying by inference races such as extra-dimensional species or something as yet unheard of? Many thanks. JP

First, what Jimmer said on page one is spot on from my understanding and experience, at least insofar as "current ETs" go. On Russ's 50 Shades of Greys thread, I spoke a little about the nature of these "aliens".

When it comes to labels like "extraterrestrial" and "extradimensional" and so on, what we're actually doing is applying an arbitrary distinction and this is by its very nature a mathematical and logical division. When we apply any such label or description, we are dividing all things in existence (or all things we know to exist, which is conveniently a much smaller number) into two groups, the A and Ā. We can do this with seemingly sensible distinctions, for example, animals which are four legged versus animals which are not. We can do it with nonsensical distinctions, for example, animals which are kosher and those which traif.

What if there are no distinctions which are sensible? The kosher status of animal meat seemed sensible in Roman Palestine, but as science expands the apparent sensibility of the distinction shrinks. I expect the day will come when the distinction shrinks away to nothingness.

I said any application of such a distinction or label is essentially a logical and mathematical division. The label is a divisor and all those things sorted according to that label constitute the dividend. The most basic divisor in this way is 2: A and Ā. Then there are other divisions: happy, unhappy and neither happy nor unhappy. Division by three. Division by number of legs would be division by the number of leg configurations we find.

But this implies the limitations of labelling. If we're sorting the run of the mill lifeforms in a zoo, that's fine. We can make all sorts of sensible distinctions. We divide a finite number of animals into a finite number of groups. When we try to label the whole of existence, it works differently. Or rather, it doesn't work at all.

In a library with an infinite number of books, if half the books were bound with black leather and half the books were bound with red leather, there would be an infinite number of red books. You could take that infinite number of books and fit them inside a suitcase of infinite volume, but even that infinite number of books would not exhaust the space inside that suitcase. An infinitely large suitcase could hold an infinite number of infinitudes. Endlessness squared is endlessness, endlessness to the power of endlessness is endlessness. Mathematical operations like the division which we call labelling become senseless.

So let's say we have that library with an infinite number of books, in order to hold that number of books, the library would have to have endless shelf space, and so we could never really call that library full, because infinity is inexhaustible even by infinity. Let's say those books come in all colours and their titles begin with every possible letter of every alphabet. The infinitude of shelf space would be divided between occupied shelf space and empty shelf space. The books would be divided into an infinite number of book cover colours, each having an infinite number of members. They would be further subdivided by title.

If you can divide a number endlessly and yet the result is always the same number, at what point do we realise that division is pointless? Meaningless? This is why I say that these distinctions are arbitrary. If they help somebody conceptualise, they have utility, but personal utility and objective (lol) reality are entirely different things.

Incidentally, we have another "number" division by which is meaningless and which itself cannot be divided. That is zero. It seems as though we can divide by infinity and the result is the infinitesimal (which approaches but never reaches zero), but that is merely "infintely small"; division of and by infinity is always infinite.

You, JP, are a spiritual phenomenon. On any other planet you would be an extraterrestrial just as in any other country you are a foreigner. If you were to plonk yourself down on a far away planet, would they consider you a spiritual entity or an alien entity? You might wonder why you had to be one or the other.

When it comes to things of which we have as yet not heard, yes. There are things we have never imagined and there are also things we think we have only ever imagined. Imagination is a faculty of the soul and the soul is not as confined as the mind, there are worlds and beings out there which our imagination relays to the conscious mind. Imagination is like a radio receiving frequencies our conscious minds are blind to. Imagine writing a novel only to find you were tapping into the diary of somebody in a parallel Earth. Look at Tesla. His genius made him a paramount inventor here, and yet he claimed he was only ever tapping into pre-existing knowledge. What if George Lucas and Tolkien were accessing knowledge of other worlds and races, rather than creating them? What if Steven King has been doing the same?

Earth humans that you see every day are like a family of brothers and sisters. In my family, we are aware of our cousins many more generations removed than most people. A lot of people know their first cousins but not their second, and so on. They do no assume that because they do not know them, they do not have them. Humans have "sister lineages" in this dimension and others. Peope will come to realise that they are not alone and that is the feeling which aches in the human condition: humans have been alone and lonely for so long.

Calabash
9th October 2014, 12:01
Thanks SK. What you wrote reminds me very much of what many people experience when they’ve taken Ayuhasca, insofar as it relates to the meaning our minds put on what we see when the gate to consciousness opens. I have not taken Ayuhasca, so confirmation would be appreciated.

Many years ago I was slipped some LSD by a friend (yeah, some friend right?)) and for a short while I basked quite happily on the star filled Milky Way. It was wonderful and so I smiled. My bad. When the smile appeared to take several minutes I felt alarmed, realised something wasn’t right. I panicked, and everything went haywire. I’m not going to bore you with the entire experience, except to say that there was a small part of me who was STILL AWARE, although couldn't make any sense out of what I was seeing. But years later, when I started reading about creating our own reality, I remembered what happened and realised that the panic/paranoia did have a direct and negative effect and that when I was able to calm down, so did everything else and the sun came out again. There were some heart-swelling wondrous things and also some downright terrifying things, all of which were created/orchestrated by me from consciousness.

So when the gates open for good, take a deep breath and try not to judge what you think you see. Hey - see you on the Milky Way!

ronin
9th October 2014, 15:15
within the small limits of our perception we cannot understand,convey the rest of the possibilities that are out there.
not just because of the programming but we cannot make any sense of what is life and the outside influences in the microcosm and macro.
you see something that makes perfect sense in a moment and then it is lost,you have just had a gilimsp of what is creation.
but try to put it into words!it made perfect sense as you experienced it but try to express it to another.
then you realise it was a personal experience and not to be shared with others unless they can validate your experience!
next how do you adapt it to your life now?can you motivate yourself in this life knowing what you have experienced?
it really is a lot to digest.
the choice is yours:eyebrows:

jimmer
9th October 2014, 15:57
When it comes to things of which we have as yet not heard, yes. There are things we have never imagined and there are also things we think we have only ever imagined. Imagination is a faculty of the soul and the soul is not as confined as the mind, there are worlds and beings out there which our imagination relays to the conscious mind. Imagination is like a radio receiving frequencies our conscious minds are blind to. Imagine writing a novel only to find you were tapping into the diary of somebody in a parallel Earth. Look at Tesla. His genius made him a paramount inventor here, and yet he claimed he was only ever tapping into pre-existing knowledge...

the closest tangible experience of this other place is what mike paterson is into
with his sasquatch family of tricksters. they are all interdimensional beings, directly interacting with him.
they are now 'projecting' images of a seemingly other dimension on his camera.

if you aren't familiar with his guys trippy experiences, check out his latest compilation of recordings and images.
I'm well vested in his exploits, but to the uninitiated, it's mind blowing and hard to absorb.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENKZEhGtgmo&list=UUCDa_fzzLLz5qePU97w_8Og

BabaRa
9th October 2014, 18:28
Impact of Open ET Contact - Edgar Mitchell, Simon Parkes, Alfred Webre, JD, Tolec

The GeoSocial, Societal, Economic, Political & Spiritual of Open ET Contact

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzTinxDaPdA

2h 25min long
Uploaded on Oct 5, 2014
www.andromedacouncil.com

Going back to the original video -

For me, the important question is "Why" are they coming here? not "if" they are here as I think most of us here believe ET's have been/are here.

One of the speakers mentioned that at least one species is here to understand us. This is in keeping with information I've received. They are studying human nature, trying to understand why we do and react the way they do.

Now why would they want to do that? Is it just curiosity about other species (i.e. the same reason we put gps collars on bears to see where they go, etc). OR, is it because they have either lost or never had the ability to make independent decisions, as we can, and they want to regain or obtain that ability. . . . OR, can they see the great possibilities of having both individual freedom to make decisions within a collective consciousness. But in order to do that, they must first understand how and why individual conciousness works.

In other words, how can they influence us in a positive way, if they don't first study and understand us?

And how can we take the information that they are giving us and integrate it towards Unity Consciousness?

Can we learn to work together as a species for the better of the whole - and what can we do - let's say on this Forum - to begin that process. Or maybe we have already in some way by becoming a family of sorts that works rather harmoniously, started the process . . . . .. But can we take it to the next step?

jimmer
9th October 2014, 18:48
when the history of ET contact cases is researched, the why has changed as our society evolved. (devolved)

the why in the 1800s was quite different from the whys of today.

could we have something to do with our beliefs in these whys?

could it be more about what we want, what we desire and what we believe today, than a real understanding of this never ending story?
(don't mean to be a whys guy ; )

norman
9th October 2014, 18:48
Going back to the original video -

For me, the important question is "Why" are they coming here? not "if" they are here as I think most of us here believe ET's have been/are here.

One of the speakers mentioned that at least one species is here to understand us. This is in keeping with information I've received. They are studying human nature, trying to understand why we do and react the way they do.

Now why would they want to do that? Is it just curiosity about other species (i.e. the same reason we put gps collars on bears to see where they go, etc). OR, is it because they have either lost or never had the ability to make independent decisions, as we can, and they want to regain or obtain that ability. . . . OR, can they see the great possibilities of having both individual freedom to make decisions within a collective consciousness. But in order to do that, they must first understand how and why individual conciousness works.

In other words, how can they influence us in a positive way, if they don't first study and understand us?

And how can we take the information that they are giving us and integrate it towards Unity Consciousness?

Can we learn to work together as a species for the better of the whole - and what can we do - let's say on this Forum - to begin that process. Or maybe we have already in some way by becoming a family of sorts that works rather harmoniously. But can we take it to the next step?

When you put it like that it looks like we are a project to which many many races donated bits of us to. Although we are still using the stabilizers ( our brains are clamped to about 10% of their full power ) the visitors are engaging intensely with us right now because we have become more interesting to assess.

There are some very excited and positive about us and there are some who would like to trash the project. They probably argue about the project. Some might be disappointed and having a hissifit about the fact that their own traits are almost not present within us, etc.

Their big dilemma is that we are potentially wonderful beings that surpass the expectations of even the most optimistic contributors, but we are more than a challenge to keep us on the rails and out of trouble. Hence, some are panicking and saying "destroy them now before they get loose" and others are saying "no don't do that, they are wonderful - give them a chance"

edit:

Our relatively short life span, in ET terms, would be a deliberate choice they made to maximize the rate we get on with the evolutionary arjibarji.

BabaRa
9th October 2014, 19:15
when the history of ET contact cases is researched, the why has changed as our society evolved. (devolved)

the why in the 1800s was quite different from the whys of today.

could we have something to do with our beliefs in these whys?

could it be more about what we want, what we desire and what we believe today, than a real understanding of this never ending story?
(don't mean to be a whys guy ; )

Me thinks the "whys" guy is a very "wise" guy.

So, if the "whys" have changed through the years/centuries because of our beliefs and what we want.

Why have our beliefs and desires changed? Do you think it's because of a change in consciousness or? because the ET's are sending us messages via mental telepathy which we believe are our own thoughts, or??

jimmer
9th October 2014, 20:44
could it be that our evolving economy, industry, technology, society, morality --
the shifting sands of our collective consciousness project these symbols?
is it about addressing our fears, desires and wants. or is it just keeping us off-balance?
(I should say that other than being a whys guy, I'm working at highwire walking.)

9th October 2014, 23:43
I think.....it's this: http://jandeane81.com/threads/4357-Are-Human-Beings-Robots-Interview-with-Dr-Rupert-Sheldrake

Much as I haven't even watched the video or place any credence on its contents I think it's indicative (at least, but maybe highly) of that tired "new age" fraff where "science will merge with consciousness" and the old light worker brigade telling us that we create our own reality etc......is still being continuously ridiculed and shunned.

From what I can see and feel the above is uncomfortably correct. Consciousness creates the organic matter we see unending. Consciousness creates effect/matter/reality in a very beautiful uniform manner. We are complicit in this portion (of time/experience) by being conscious and that is becoming increasingly measurable (synchronistic) in any field of observation.

Back to topic: the impact will be (and is) exactly what it will. We are it after all..

BabaRa
10th October 2014, 01:32
I think.....it's this: http://jandeane81.com/threads/4357-Are-Human-Beings-Robots-Interview-with-Dr-Rupert-Sheldrake

Consciousness creates the organic matter we see unending. Consciousness creates effect/matter/reality in a very beautiful uniform manner. We are complicit in this portion (of time/experience) by being conscious and that is becoming increasingly measurable (synchronistic) in any field of observation.

It seems we talk about consciousness creating and affecting matter a lot on this Forum (And I personally believe in that). . . Yet, I wonder how much any of us put it into our daily practice and/or how often we just allow our consciousness to follow the ball that the ptb keep in front of us? What would happen, if we as a community made a serious effort to create our own reality daily?

jimmer: is it about addressing our fears, desires and wants. or is it just keeping us off-balance?

Maybe both?!? We know there are some who go to great lengths to keep us in fear and off balance. My personal experience is that there are others who are trying to get us to address our fears and desires to keep us from bondage to the ones who are doing the opposite.

norman: When you put it like that it looks like we are a project to which many many races donated bits of us to. Although we are still using the stabilizers ( our brains are clamped to about 10% of their full power ) the visitors are engaging intensely with us right now because we have become more interesting to assess.

I suspect there is much outside influence going on - all for different reasons. But I keep thinking that possibly there is another component. I've talked about this before, but no one has ever commented. Maybe it will strike a chord this time.

Besides the ET's, etc., is it possible that the Universe is like a big seed, or fetus, and certain things are programmed to sprout or develop at a certain time. Of course there would still be free will as to what we do with it. If this is the time for conscious manifesting - we could manifest some wonderful things to make the world a better place - or more wars to bring vengeance upon those we see as our enemies - or we could manifest things we personally want and the hell with everyone else. Or, we could say we believe it and yet see no connection to what were living as something we actually created.

Spiral
10th October 2014, 08:45
I think that which in conciousness resides is what forms what is, but we in fact have little waking awareness of it.

It is in the fringes of this that some of us get momentary glimpses of what is beyond & those who people it.

jimmer
10th October 2014, 17:14
It is in the fringes of this that some of us get momentary glimpses of what is beyond & those who people it.

and some say, be careful seeking it.
lives have been changed for ever, seeking, sometimes finding, never understanding.
there was a fellow brit who researched ufos for 30 years, concluding it was a waste of time.
his wish?
to have done something else for those 30 years.
interesting at first, but nothing much more.

we are graced to be ourselves.
those in the ether will poke us from time to time to have us question ourselves.
and that's OK.
take notes, remember, share and then let it go.
be wary of seeking an embrace. (at least, that's where my thinking is now)
as mike paterson believes, don't hunt for sasquatch. you'll never succeed.
they will find you if they care.
just marvel and enjoy it when those times occur.

mojo
11th October 2014, 00:20
thanks for the post & the insight from the replies and there is much wisdom from them...

jimmer
11th October 2014, 20:37
thanks for the post & the insight from the replies and there is much wisdom from them...

dig the shark costume:rock:

john parslow
11th October 2014, 21:10
Thank you SK, a brilliant summation if I may say so ... JP:hugs:

thetruthoflife
15th October 2014, 03:42
If you read the so called ET contacts, the information is simply a new version of religious scripture.

They talk about the Council, as does the Bible.

They talk about the good and bad that belongs to the scripture of alien.

And they also discuss in their contact review the destruction of human life via consumption.

You look at the holy literature as a reference of consumption, the Last Supper.

The review of the literature is astronomical via the data of 12, as timed events.

The review discusses secrets, hence the literature is discussed secretly....such as the term man. Man in secret means "alpha" and the secret alpha condition belongs to the Philosophy of stone, nuclear.

Time/nuclear, nothing new actually being discussed, except how this alien transmission is affecting us all as a new form of awareness.

Instead of speaking Biblical we now speak alien, as both effects involve radiation.

The One
15th October 2014, 04:00
If you read the so called ET contacts, the information is simply a new version of religious scripture.

They talk about the Council, as does the Bible.

They talk about the good and bad that belongs to the scripture of alien.

And they also discuss in their contact review the destruction of human life via consumption.

You look at the holy literature as a reference of consumption, the Last Supper.

The review of the literature is astronomical via the data of 12, as timed events.

The review discusses secrets, hence the literature is discussed secretly....such as the term man. Man in secret means "alpha" and the secret alpha condition belongs to the Philosophy of stone, nuclear.

Time/nuclear, nothing new actually being discussed, except how this alien transmission is affecting us all as a new form of awareness.

Instead of speaking Biblical we now speak alien, as both effects involve radiation.

I would like you to start your own thread thetruthoflife on Ancient literature/Scientist then we can debate your way of thinking.I am aware you are trying to get your belief system across in different ways but like i said in a previous posts we are all not of the same belief system as you

Its a pity i come on here every morning and you have responded to various posts but have not decided to start a thread yourself on something that you strongly believe in.

Cheers

thetruthoflife
16th October 2014, 05:40
I would like you to start your own thread thetruthoflife on Ancient literature/Scientist then we can debate your way of thinking.I am aware you are trying to get your belief system across in different ways but like i said in a previous posts we are all not of the same belief system as you

Its a pity i come on here every morning and you have responded to various posts but have not decided to start a thread yourself on something that you strongly believe in.

Cheers

Any one of us discussing alien uses ancient literature as a reference to the alien, only because we refer to it as a spiritual situation which is paranormal phenomena.

If alien were known, none of us would be discussing it on a Forum trying to understand it, would we.

I state this only because our consciousness as awareness created language, language descriptions and language description evaluations for the purpose of teaching/communicating information to each other.

Ancient wisdom was both spiritual, philosophical as data (PHI evaluations) and also astronomical, gaining the advice of phenomena.

Religion, although applied as a method of social law, also had a secret condition applied to it, wisdom.

Wisdom allowed Science to evolve into the status it now shares in our social condition.

Therefore no matter who you are in society, we all use religious literature as a review status for phenomena terminology.

Wisdom has always been argued over regarding 2 forms of review.
1. was Shamanic, those who altered their brain chemistry via the application of drugs
2. Spiritual wisdom involving natural learning capabilities through meditative practices.

This is where wisdom regarding life itself evolved.

You now argue over phenomena, and phenomena itself involves spiritual awareness as a state of review.

The ancients demonstrate via the act of creating wisdom that their own personal psyche/psychic evaluation involving the atmospheric condition, advised them of phenomena and what it meant.

Hence many psychics today are trying to demonstrate this same ancient application, yet are being ignored as any sort of observable relevance.

If Scientists today review the space condition and state that it is coming into its own state of creation by its cooling effect, then anyone of us can conclude that the ancient atmospheric condition was a lesser mass and had a higher radiation signal in it. This is demonstrated via the evidence of huge living beasts.

These same beasts having evolved into smaller living bodies, obviously by an increase in atmospheric mass as the space body cools.

Therefore radiation demonstrates to cause anomalies and abominations, being an ancient descriptive wisdom of observation.

Radiation would therefore demonstrate via archaeological evidence to have been introduced into natural Earth life. This evidence has already been researched as human life as artifacts is found and dated to belong to millions of years ago. The artifacts placed in a state of incineration.....coal beds and inside of stone.

If radiation has been allowed to increase by introduced scientific applications, as we can all review has happened, then obviously by observation anomalies and abnormalities, along with abominations would be occurring in life in a multitude of incidents.

Alien, an introduced state to Planet Earth's natural evolution history is an attack, our ancient awareness already identified the circumstance and recorded it.

We make records for human self awareness, isn't this true?

And isn't it a human practice to keep information secreted from the public when it is being caused by the hierarchy controlling the life circumstance?

The One
16th October 2014, 06:03
You now argue over phenomena, and phenomena itself involves spiritual awareness as a state of review.

Correction i am debating.Disagreeing with various points or topics is natural.All members are expected to contribute to the positive energy and attitude of the forum. While healthy debate is a traditional and integral part of all critical inquiry, members are expected to be open-minded, committed to learning, and responsive to well-intentioned feedback.

Cheers

thetruthoflife
16th October 2014, 06:32
Correction i am debating.Disagreeing with various points or topics is natural.All members are expected to contribute to the positive energy and attitude of the forum. While healthy debate is a traditional and integral part of all critical inquiry, members are expected to be open-minded, committed to learning, and responsive to well-intentioned feedback.

Cheers

I was actually discussing the general public scientific circumstance regarding argument. I understand that the Forum involves human beings with different standards of self expressions who debate information, yet your Forum is also reviewed in the general public forum. I hope that you realize that I am not actually addressing particular members on the Forum.

Spiral
16th October 2014, 08:52
I hope that you realize that I am not actually addressing particular members on the Forum.

I hope that you realise that you are.

Unlike others I am not one to mince words.

Quite frankly your bombastic, arrogant & unintelligible posts would have seen you banned were it not for the very accommodating admin that we have on here.

Tone it down.

Ria
16th October 2014, 10:45
Thetruthoflife I am very sorry I have a problem with your style of communication, I find it almost impossible to follow your train of thought, it is like being in a fiesta of red herrings, just to many trains of thoughts all at once and judgement statements, I'm left at a lose of how to have a discussion with you.
I can see by many posts on a number of threads that much effort has gone into genuinely trying to engage with you and get to know you and I would assume you observed the forum before you joined.
I have two trains of thought, one; that you have few out let's of communication and your mind is like a dam bursting forth.
Two; this is some kind infiltration to disrupt.
I genuinely hope this can be worked out and wish you the best.

thetruthoflife
17th October 2014, 01:56

Aren't we all human beings doing research?

If you were not doing research would you be questioning anything regarding states in creation....obviously not for you would not be present to be applying the science.

Therefore is all realization humans?

I would imply of course it is.

Isn't a human being both a loving kind caring individual, yet can also demonstrate very evil acts.
Nature, also has 2 types of conscious states. Loving animals who would love us and be with us and support us, and then animals who would rip us apart.

Hence if a Scientist is reviewing consciousness, then you can only be reviewing yourself.

The method that you apply in reviewing causes a different consciousness to emerge, the consciousness of your experiment which is FAKE, we already know this.

We have called artificial intelligence ET.

Therefore as I have been trying to inform you all, YOU created ET, Scientists.

Ancient Scientists also created ET.

How you ask, could this happen, the obvious states itself.

A human being, the Scientist uses their own body, their own cellular state, their chemistry to review everything. A human male by literature invented Science. He applied his own conscious awareness to create Science therefore created a science based on his own consciousness.

Evidence that he actually did achieve this circumstance was when he regained the KARMA he himself caused.

By creating a review of his own consciousness he created a transmitted Pyramid signal that returned to his own body and incinerated him.

Therefore along the way he became aware of evil spirit talking to him, as he changed his own natural atmospheric wavelength and it began to attack him....just as what is happening to us all today.. SCIENCE.

thetruthoflife
17th October 2014, 02:02
I hope that you realise that you are.

Unlike others I am not one to mince words.

Quite frankly your bombastic, arrogant & unintelligible posts would have seen you banned were it not for the very accommodating admin that we have on here.

Tone it down.

As a review of this topic I would take offence at how you approach your self description of my effort to discuss my own self realization.

I have advised you from my life circumstance that I have been a victim of a very evil act and have been trying to give the evidence. Why is it that when negative evidence which needs to be discussed is attacked as if it has no place in life to be discussed.

This stance could only advise us that the human's not wanting it to be revealed in the public are trying to stop the information.

This form of addressing my information as a personal attack has been used against me before, using the same descriptive terms. Therefore I would ask are you the same human beings who have attacked me before?

mojo
17th October 2014, 03:00
Hi again, it's beneficial to all to have you as part of the community here. I like how Ria describes trying to be able to understand you as she did a much better job explaining than myself. I wish you to be a part of the community because it challenges my growth and way of thinking. But it goes both ways to communicate and feel you may not be open to us as much as you want us to hear your pov. Lets hope to communicate better on both ends....

thetruthoflife
17th October 2014, 03:52
I hope so too, only because I believe our life needs spiritual realization before we destroy ourselves again.

lookbeyond
17th October 2014, 06:13
Hi thetruthoflife, remember the old saying "its not what you say but how you say it"- that really has meaning on a forum,words can come across as harsh. The tone of a post is also important with reguard to how receptive others will be to continue following your ideas, and whether or not in general people will take the time to "listen"/read you/get to know you.
If your information is very important to you and you want others to really take note, try and take the time with your posts to explain concepts/ ideas more fully and respond to each question with the patience of a teacher! These are a few thoughts from someone who reads more than posts but also someone who picks up on more than is written, keep trying, you hav come in here in a flurry with a torrent of information, if you can slow down a little and continue on mindfully, we can try to understand- we really all do learn from each other in life

17th October 2014, 08:19
Hi thetruthoflife, remember the old saying "its not what you say but how you say it"- that really has meaning on a forum,words can come across as harsh. The tone of a post is also important with reguard to how receptive others will be to continue following your ideas, and whether or not in general people will take the time to "listen"/read you/get to know you.
If your information is very important to you and you want others to really take note, try and take the time with your posts to explain concepts/ ideas more fully and respond to each question with the patience of a teacher! These are a few thoughts from someone who reads more than posts but also someone who picks up on more than is written, keep trying, you hav come in here in a flurry with a torrent of information, if you can slow down a little and continue on mindfully, we can try to understand- we really all do learn from each other in life

Very well said. I'm starting to understand you thetruthoflife. The only thing is......you keep saying "we created ET". Do you mean "AI"? Or do you literally mean we have fabricated the existence of extra terrestrials by our own vivid imagination. If you could answer that for the simple side of me I would appreciate it lol. I'm not Gollum (despite appearances) and I'm useless at riddles....

Spiral
17th October 2014, 09:01
As a review of this topic I would take offence at how you approach your self description of my effort to discuss my own self realization.

Would you indeed, what about you spamming your incoherent rubbish all over the forum ?

Nobody got the right to talk to you how you talk to others ?

I have advised you from my life circumstance that I have been a victim of a very evil act and have been trying to give the evidence. Why is it that when negative evidence which needs to be discussed is attacked as if it has no place in life to be discussed.

You think you are the only one or that this claim gives you the right to stamp all over everyone ?

This stance could only advise us that the human's not wanting it to be revealed in the public are trying to stop the information.

What information ? You make endless statements that mostly don't actually make sense & in any case have no facts to back them up.

This form of addressing my information as a personal attack has been used against me before, using the same descriptive terms. Therefore I would ask are you the same human beings who have attacked me before?

You are welcome, it's hardly surprising is it that rational people should react the same, its proof that it's you who is not right if you are getting the same reaction elsewhere.

shamanseeker
17th October 2014, 09:10

There is worse in Britain, Ria, than Bigfoot! I'd rather meet a Bigfoot, Yeti or whatever than a lot of things that are hidden in the British Isles!

17th October 2014, 09:14
There is worse in Britain, Ria, than Bigfoot! I'd rather meet a Bigfoot, Yeti or whatever than a lot of things that are hidden in the British Isles!

Good gosh yes. Not all faeries are friendly!

Loving the new avatar btw :tiphat:

sinzzer
17th October 2014, 09:46
Good gosh yes. Not all faeries are friendly!

Loving the new avatar btw :tiphat:

lol was about to say that to you, great avatar!

lookbeyond
17th October 2014, 10:06
Very well said. I'm starting to understand you thetruthoflife. The only thing is......you keep saying "we created ET". Do you mean "AI"? Or do you literally mean we have fabricated the existence of extra terrestrials by our own vivid imagination. If you could answer that for the simple side of me I would appreciate it lol. I'm not Gollum (despite appearances) and I'm useless at riddles....

I was wondering if thetruthoflife means that ETs are actually " modern day demons"?

17th October 2014, 11:11
I was wondering if thetruthoflife means that ETs are actually " modern day demons"?

Ahh now THAT possibility I can heartily entertain for consideration. I wouldn't like to tar all none-human beings with the inter-galactic-racism brush though! Some reptiles are actually fairly pleasant, like Mark Francis for example:

http://wrightcl.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/mark-francis-vandelli-uk-premiere-fast-and-furious-6-01.jpg

Marvelous darling.

jimmer
17th October 2014, 12:57
Aren't we all human beings doing research?

If you were not doing research would you be questioning anything regarding states in creation....obviously not for you would not be present to be applying the science.

Therefore is all realization humans?

I would imply of course it is.

Isn't a human being both a loving kind caring individual, yet can also demonstrate very evil acts.
Nature, also has 2 types of conscious states. Loving animals who would love us and be with us and support us, and then animals who would rip us apart.

Hence if a Scientist is reviewing consciousness, then you can only be reviewing yourself.

The method that you apply in reviewing causes a different consciousness to emerge, the consciousness of your experiment which is FAKE, we already know this.

We have called artificial intelligence ET.

Therefore as I have been trying to inform you all, YOU created ET, Scientists.

Ancient Scientists also created ET.

How you ask, could this happen, the obvious states itself.

A human being, the Scientist uses their own body, their own cellular state, their chemistry to review everything. A human male by literature invented Science. He applied his own conscious awareness to create Science therefore created a science based on his own consciousness.

Evidence that he actually did achieve this circumstance was when he regained the KARMA he himself caused.

By creating a review of his own consciousness he created a transmitted Pyramid signal that returned to his own body and incinerated him.

Therefore along the way he became aware of evil spirit talking to him, as he changed his own natural atmospheric wavelength and it began to attack him....just as what is happening to us all today.. SCIENCE.

this is your first post that came through for me. (although hard to decipher)

we judge everything from our limited vantage point.
we create all our beliefs from this limited vision.
we created the ET meme.
I too believe that everything is energy / frequency.
the big question is, who controls both?
there's your 'ET.'