PDA

View Full Version : Communicating with Nature

shamanseeker
30th September 2014, 15:32
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQx6fARpbPDFoWT4EHASf1encRnbnYoo yQ5PfQKIBfH5I_Yzmn2gQ

I've been wondering a lot lately about to communicating with spirit guides. The following is an article about communicating guides, totem animals or just animals, trees, rocks and stones.

Do any of you have any experiences of communicating with any of the above or any natural forms, e.g. flowers? I would be very interested to hear about them and any advice you might have to share.

"Often humans forget (or never learn) that there are others on this planet who have wisdom to share. Although this doesn't specifically concern spirit guides I believe that it is important and should be addressed. Many of us who are pet owners know that animals can make their wishes known. People who work with plant have attuned themselves to notice this about their plants. All natural things communicate and can be talked with. However very few people actually try to talk to anything other than fellow humans. I don't mean baby-talking either, I mean real and honest communication.

To speak with an animal, plant, stone or other object, relax and get in tune with it. Imagine what you are trying to communicate in your mind in all its beautiful detail. Know it. Feel its differences from you. If it is not a mammal try to understand its life, that of a plant drinking in the sun or a stone existing much longer and slower, slowly being worn down by the elements. Then try to sense the being that you wish to communicate with. Allow any image that comes into your mind. A rock spirit won't necessarily look like a chunk of quartz. It might just as easily take on the form of a woman in crystalline gowns. Just let an image come to you. If you manage to connect, take some time to commune with it. Ask it for a message. Get to know it. Oh and remember to introduce yourself. Manners are manners no matter who or what you are talking to. Remember to say thank you and good bye.

I have found that leaning up against a tree or looking at a river is often enough for me to find that connection. I have also noticed that rocks and trees tend to respond slower than animals since their concept of time is so different. In addition I have discovered that when talking to trees of rocks I tend to slow down to meet them at a level closer to theirs. This is very calming, but hard exercise right afterwards is not suggested. Think about trying to jump from the concept of millennia to the concept of minutes while hiking up a steep trail and you should be able to figure out why!"

http://wicca.com/celtic/wyldkat/anmltalk.htm

BabaRa
30th September 2014, 17:24
I have had experiences. They are not consistent (probably because I'm not consistent).

I believe it comes from love. I'm talking about a deep cellular, joyful, grateful, non-attachment love. Difficult to describe, but I think you know what I mean.

Here's a good example of how it works, and what makes it not work, all in one story.

I have a huge kitchen window that overlooks a lovely garden that's half natural (trees, holly bushes and other plants that grow there naturally) into which I have incorporated some yard art and some blooming flowers and bushes. My sliding glass door, also looks out on this same wonder.

I would often stand at my window, or sit on a chair overlooking this magical garden and just love how it was. One day my next door neighbor was over and he said: "How come you still have berries on your pyracantha. and how come your azaleas are still blooming?" Now, in my area, azalaes bloom only for a month in the winter and pyracantha berries come in the fall and last about a month before the birds eat them all, or they ripen and rot and fall off.

It was now Spring. And I realized this couldn't be. My azalea had been blooming for 4 months steady and my berries had remained bright red and fresh 6 months later. OMG, I thought, I'm doing this with my love.

Bang! next morning I wake up and all the flowers on the azalea had died and all the berries had fallen off the bush on were laying on the ground rotten. What!!?! Later in the day when my son came over and I told him the story, he said: "Mom, that happened because you put the I (ego) into it. You said: I'm doing this. You weren't doing it, you were allowing it to happen through your love.

Big light bulb moment. . . . . !

ronin
30th September 2014, 22:41
only heard of it but not experienced it.
but universal love for everything that is created comes to mind.
in that state the veil drops and you become aware that everything is has it should be and it is your love that has awakened to the love that surrounds us that has been created by the creator.
there will be no need for words of expression just a seeing and knowing of energy that is full of life.
plants and animals will respond to your energy as you have become more attuned with them.

i think:confused:

Cearna
1st October 2014, 07:40
I had taken a potted palm tree to work to place on my desk. There was good light and I looked after it and loved it. My desk faced another lady, very English, and very sure that the English colonists had done the world of good everywhere they went (???????) anyway, I would look after it and fuss about it, but it began to die. So, each day I would hold the pot and give the roots Reiki and it started to come back to life. Every time I got it back to life, she would move it off my desk and take it to the back of the room ( as if determined not to allow it to live, I don't know how many times I brought it back to life and she would take it away. Eventually her intent gained the way over my intent to keep it going. What I or my plant had triggered for her I have no idea, maybe it was simply the idea that I believed it would come back to life when given enough love and energy. However, to want to kill it just to stop me doing so???????? I believe that tree could have flourished and have a happy life if left in love and light.

BabaRa
1st October 2014, 17:54
If you are not familiar with Damanhur it is located in northern Italy ( around Tustin) - I understand they also do healing with plants. Here they are singing. Takes a while to begin. Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZaokNmQ4eY

Wolf Khan
1st October 2014, 23:20
In a special place in the Blue Mountains New South Wales Aus, there is a place called The Cascades, it has a beautiful waterfall small but lovely one day, we myself, Cearna and the dogs we had with us at the time, were sitting down having coffee, there was no wind not even a breeze, one tall-ish fern was spinning wildly. It was the Gaiothe Shee, what non gaels say are small folk, saying hello and welcoming us to their special reserve.

mojo
2nd October 2014, 02:18
I was holding off sharing a nature experience for samos experience thread for some time. Not sure why, perhaps because of sharing so much on the paranormal aspects of happenings felt it would be overload. Knew one day it would be the time to share a nature note and then the title to your thread hit my like a brick...so here goes.

On a winter archery hunt in Fairbanks on Thanksgiving day on the last day of moose hunting in the local managment unit. It was cold, negative 20 below and metal on the Bear whitetail compound was cold to the hands so the big fur mitts were on and helped. It was late and heading back seen some movement that got the attention. It turned out to be a fox in a number 9 leg trap. For some reason there was a trust and took the mitts off and opened the steel leg trap with bare hands. Didnt know what was going to happen? The fox touched nose to hand and ran off. It was such a simple thing he did and it seemed like nature communicating and said much in that gesture...(his foot seemed ok as he was not in it long)

Moonlight
4th October 2014, 12:40
I live in the city and have a small yard. Many little animals and birds come and go and I believe they sense that it is safe here. They make me smile so often and I am grateful for their presence around me. The area that I live is an old neighborhood where there are many magnificent old trees. There are three large ones that watch over me. One day I came home and was feeling that something was different, and could not pin what it was. One of the old trees told me they (back neighbors) had cut down the smaller trees growing beside him. Oh... how could I have missed that! We cried together.

I always have peanuts for the squirrels and throw them treats once in a while. This is something I learned from my mom who used to feed the squirrels all the time.

Last year, at about this time, one of the older squirrels came to me and stood there wanting my attention. So I asked, "what's wrong ?" She pointed me to three little squirrels in the tree. Tiny little things ! "You have babies at this time of year ?", I said. "Yes", she said, "would you care for them during the winter ? I will not be able to feed them. Would you ?" "Of course", I said. So I started feeding them everyday, peanuts and some wild bird food. Of course, during the long cold winter we had last year, I was feeding the neighborhood... many squirrels and birds came, but it made me happy to see them all. The little ones made it through the winter. When spring had settled in and that nature was doing it's thing, I stopped feeding them everyday. I still throw them some peanuts... mostly every day. The blue jays come around too. They love the peanuts. The three little ones, now grown up, will peek through the windows to get me to come out and throw them peanuts. The blue jays do the same thing, but are a little louder in their asking. LOL

To me, it is a language of the heart (wrote earth... hmm).

ronin
4th October 2014, 13:15
I live in the city and have a small yard. Many little animals and birds come and go and I believe they sense that it is safe here. They make me smile so often and I am grateful for their presence around me. The area that I live is an old neighborhood where there are many magnificent old trees. There are three large ones that watch over me. One day I came home and was feeling that something was different, and could not pin what it was. One of the old trees told me they (back neighbors) had cut down the smaller trees growing beside him. Oh... how could I have missed that! We cried together.

I always have peanuts for the squirrels and throw them treats once in a while. This is something I learned from my mom who used to feed the squirrels all the time.

Last year, at about this time, one of the older squirrels came to me and stood there wanting my attention. So I asked, "what's wrong ?" She pointed me to three little squirrels in the tree. Tiny little things ! "You have babies at this time of year ?", I said. "Yes", she said, "would you care for them during the winter ? I will not be able to feed them. Would you ?" "Of course", I said. So I started feeding them everyday, peanuts and some wild bird food. Of course, during the long cold winter we had last year, I was feeding the neighborhood... many squirrels and birds came, but it made me happy to see them all. The little ones made it through the winter. When spring had settled in and that nature was doing it's thing, I stopped feeding them everyday. I still throw them some peanuts... mostly every day. The blue jays come around too. They love the peanuts. The three little ones, now grown up, will peek through the windows to get me to come out and throw them peanuts. The blue jays do the same thing, but are a little louder in their asking. LOL

they feel your energy Moonlight?
a friend of mine said a robin came up so close to him and it was chittering away at him.
i once sat in his garden and was pleasantly surprised at the birds that visited close up without fear.

it is that re connection that i feel we must all learn.

Moonlight
4th October 2014, 13:31
they feel your energy Moonlight?
a friend of mine said a robin came up so close to him and it was chittering away at him.
i once sat in his garden and was pleasantly surprised at the birds that visited close up without fear.

it is that re connection that i feel we must all learn.

I would say yes to that, ronin. Animals are in the "feely" business. I do not want them too close though, because I want them to understand that not all humans are made alike.... If the animals, birds come close to you without fear, then you are in a good place. Just the fact that you notice it makes it special. It is a connection that we are re-learning.

Looky here... http://www.boredpanda.com/thula-therapy-cat-autistic-artist-iris-grace/ (magical cat)

ronin
4th October 2014, 13:37
I would say yes to that, ronin. Animals are in the "feely" business. I do not want them too close though, because I want them to understand that not all humans are made alike.... If the animals, birds come close to you without fear, then you are in a good place. Just the fact that you notice it makes it special. It is a connection that we are re-learning.

Looky here... http://www.boredpanda.com/thula-therapy-cat-autistic-artist-iris-grace/ (magical cat)

whoa that looks like our cat that we adopted,only she has none of the qualities of the above post lol.

BabaRa
4th October 2014, 16:40

Beautifully said, Thank you. . . .

And the photos of the beautiful little autistic girl and her cat are beyond precious.

Mark
5th October 2014, 10:56
My dog once made the effort to communicate with me in the way a human would respond and she knew that.

I was asleep early one Saturday morning when I heard whimpering and scratching on my closed bedroom door.

I got up opened the door and immediately my dog turned and ran a little way away and turned back with her tail wagging but held low and continued to whimper. I followed her beckoning and this carried on until I was led to our pond in the back garden. Inside the pond splashing around was a small old blind dog who we took in a couple of years earlier AS it was a stray.

I took her out of the pond and while I towelled and dried her off the other dog "Gemma" watched over the little one without ever leaving.

thetruthoflife
17th October 2014, 02:40
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQx6fARpbPDFoWT4EHASf1encRnbnYoo yQ5PfQKIBfH5I_Yzmn2gQ

I've been wondering a lot lately about to communicating with spirit guides. The following is an article about communicating guides, totem animals or just animals, trees, rocks and stones.

Do any of you have any experiences of communicating with any of the above or any natural forms, e.g. flowers? I would be very interested to hear about them and any advice you might have to share.

"Often humans forget (or never learn) that there are others on this planet who have wisdom to share. Although this doesn't specifically concern spirit guides I believe that it is important and should be addressed. Many of us who are pet owners know that animals can make their wishes known. People who work with plant have attuned themselves to notice this about their plants. All natural things communicate and can be talked with. However very few people actually try to talk to anything other than fellow humans. I don't mean baby-talking either, I mean real and honest communication.

To speak with an animal, plant, stone or other object, relax and get in tune with it. Imagine what you are trying to communicate in your mind in all its beautiful detail. Know it. Feel its differences from you. If it is not a mammal try to understand its life, that of a plant drinking in the sun or a stone existing much longer and slower, slowly being worn down by the elements. Then try to sense the being that you wish to communicate with. Allow any image that comes into your mind. A rock spirit won't necessarily look like a chunk of quartz. It might just as easily take on the form of a woman in crystalline gowns. Just let an image come to you. If you manage to connect, take some time to commune with it. Ask it for a message. Get to know it. Oh and remember to introduce yourself. Manners are manners no matter who or what you are talking to. Remember to say thank you and good bye.

I have found that leaning up against a tree or looking at a river is often enough for me to find that connection. I have also noticed that rocks and trees tend to respond slower than animals since their concept of time is so different. In addition I have discovered that when talking to trees of rocks I tend to slow down to meet them at a level closer to theirs. This is very calming, but hard exercise right afterwards is not suggested. Think about trying to jump from the concept of millennia to the concept of minutes while hiking up a steep trail and you should be able to figure out why!"

http://wicca.com/celtic/wyldkat/anmltalk.htm

Nature all shares the same spirit.

This spirit is in light, the higher consciousness, not incarnate.

We communicate to each other as an equal being in this level of spirit communication.

This is why we have always believed we were an animal spirit because we share the communal light experience.

I learnt this myself through spiritual healing and moving out of the light as an out of body experience. I realized that when we visited someone else, our own higher light self sent a light body that comes out of the light anywhere around the Earth. Therefore I understood how we shared our families love as a human spirit and assisted each other in crisis.

This aspect of spiritual wisdom was known by the Buddhists, why they try to maintain an equal status as much as possible as a human sharing life with Nature.

I understood how a loving animal spirit would then share our spirit life when we died. I have seen this when a loving Doctor would visit to assist us in healing, he would arrive with his dog. The love that I share with my animals, my extended family allows me to understand their own needs.

The Tree's spirits know that they were the first spirit to arrive out of light and protect us, therefore they have great love for us all. I could never understand how human being's could kill such old ancient spiritual life. Human's do not realize they are removing our own consciousness, as their light spirit disappears out of light.