PDA

View Full Version : Popiotek Shares his shaman travels in a parallel reality

Ria
26th September 2014, 17:26
A must see interview, full of information and discoveries.
Super Soldier Talk Stephen Popiotek - Trinicon, Cosmic Shaman

Stephen Popiotek Shares his cosmic shaman travels in a parallel reality Known as Trinicon and others which is an extension of Atlantis on the negative side. Listen in as we discuss its implications to the black projects here in this timeline.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_7szbczRJMM

http://youtu.be/_7szbczRJMM
Uploaded on Sep 8, 2014
Fortunately James Rink says very little.

ronin
27th September 2014, 11:20
A must see interview, full of information and discoveries.
Super Soldier Talk Stephen Popiotek - Trinicon, Cosmic Shaman

Stephen Popiotek Shares his cosmic shaman travels in a parallel reality Known as Trinicon and others which is an extension of Atlantis on the negative side. Listen in as we discuss its implications to the black projects here in this timeline.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_7szbczRJMM
Uploaded on Sep 8, 2014
Fortunately James Rink says very little.

interesting interview that sheds a little bit of light and confirmation on certain topics?
at first i thought this really does sound like the Fringe series and he states that the idea for the series could come from what may be actually going on.
then as he went on mentioning dreamstates,control,being influenced ect
this made much more sense to certain dreams and behaviour over the years.hmmm interesting!

jcocks
28th September 2014, 02:49
I'm about half way through it, and it is most interesting. I'd imagine most of us who are resistance would be resistance in more than one parallel earth...

thetruthoflife
17th October 2014, 04:36
If you are a human consciousness, you are aware of your self.
You take drugs.
Your awareness changes and the drug effect, a separate state from your origin conscious self is caused.
You give yourself an altered reality and review it as a drugged condition, not a dimension shift.

How could you be in a dimension shift if you are present in your physical body, observing the observable?

We should be made self aware by reviewing ourselves, that a human being speaks a language because the human being formed the language themselves.

You use language descriptions that you imply as a self reference in an experience. Therefore you name the subject review yourself as a personal statement. Creation does not come pre-named, it has no name as ancient Philosophers reviewed as spiritual circumstance involving the argument they factored in ancient literature.

The only form of altered reality that I am spiritually aware of is an actual physical removal of life. I think this spiritual evidence has already been supplied as a fact.

If we, as the physical formed organic being were created in a holy atmospheric condition that formed our life, Philosophy observed the condition and also the change of the condition.
They warned us about it from their own evil spiritual attack.
They advised us that the wavelengths in our atmosphere produce time, and time relates to the condition of inter-relating with cellular activity.
Remove time and the wavelengths change, removing the cellular manifestation also.

We seem by evidence to have also supplied this condition....the humans who have disappeared completely by receiving evil added wavelengths removing time from out of the atmospheric condition.

As we all have not disappeared, obviously the humans who did must not have received the wavelengths of time in the sequence to replace their cellular manifestation.

Therefore I propose from this evidence that there never has been an altered reality, it is only the human mind experiencing the alteration.

The real shift is the removal of timed wavelengths that do not support life. Hence some humans have experienced being placed inside of a time shifted false wavelength, to be returned by the real timed wavelengths and experienced the circumstance.