PDA

View Full Version : sugar,candida and cancer.

ronin
26th September 2014, 11:01
here are some startling facts about sugar and what it can cause.
what the doctors do not tell you that candida when it becomes a overgrowth actually becomes a fungus and parasite.
it gives itself a protective amour so the good bacteria cannot fight it and then network throughout your body and brain wanting you to crave sugars,while in the meantime damaging your body and creating illness,s,tumors,anxiety,depression and cancer.
when the doctors prescribe you the antibiotics to kill the infection it also kills the good bacteria,this gives the candida more opportunity to grow back twice as strong.
here is a video which explains why and how we developed a a parasite and we are unawares that we are the host to it,s needs.just like toxoplasmosis.

then there is a simple old age remedy that the doctors will never tell you about as there is more money to be made out of chemotherapy than a simple cheap alternative.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkvCYV2LBtg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7ZPpaGmOw0[/video

[video=youtube;xlj087gDq50]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlj087gDq50

Cearna
27th September 2014, 04:17
Way back in the past now, I was in fact very ill, and the doctor's were next to useless because they could not find the reason for my continued illness. I seemed to have illness all through my body, and had a lot of breathing attacks, like asthma but not asthma. It was not until I went to the Homeopath, and he diagnosed Candida in the very first vist, but I had so many allergies and so many other problems that he said we will need to starve the Candida out whilst her worked on the other things first.

He had made his main interests Allergies,and Candida as well as a couple of other things and he had prepared a mix from some one who had Candida which was really very effective and very fast working. If you have Candida and can't seem to get rid of it try to find a Homeopath to make a mix from a swab of your mouth.

He told me I had Candida for most of my life and had picked it up from my mother. By the time he found it I was riddled with it right throughout my body but especially in my lungs, so he said the breathing attacks were Candida inspired Asthma, which I was pleased to at last find out about because I was being accused of trying to gain attention through the attacks or worse, trying to get out of work, but they actually did come more when I was in a state of anxiety.

My mother was always a user of a lot of sugar and I began to crave sugar from a very early age, and it is still something I cannot seem to overcome. I do tend to use Manuka honey these days since it is great to overcome all sorts of the nastier types of infections. There were 3 of us all with Candida at the time, and what we tended to find was that if we used Reiki it seemed to feed the Candida rather than stop it. But, when I used the energies I now advocate, these are able to counteract Candida. In those days I also found a practitioner for "Touch for Health" who also had found a way to overcome Candida, but on the whole, doctors didn't believe in it nor treated it with any success.

ronin
27th September 2014, 10:35
i remember as a young child at maybe age 3+ being given sugar dummie to stop me crying.basicaly a teat(dummie) coated in sugar.
then it went on to sugar butties,ugh that memory just came back now.
hence i don,t think my milk teeth lasted too long:ok:

ronin
28th September 2014, 13:50
what is being promoted these days as the norm and people are using them are.
energy drinks.
monster energy drink.
red bull.
and all the copycats ect.

i know people who actually drink these daily and i,m talking 3 or four just to get through their working day.
or even on a night out they will drink redbull and vodka.
the sugar content in these drinks is ridiculous .

the sad thing is you try to explain this to anyone and they will quickly turn on you and they do not understand or want to know.
alcohol and cigarettes are the most addictive of substances and cost the taxpayer millions plus all the other spillovers such as the police and hospital departments getting involved from these addictions and misuse.

then we have natural remedies that are outlawed but are non addictive and can help people with ailments and may even cure certain personal issues.

is it really all about money?dumbing down and controlling?