PDA

View Full Version : Global March Against Climate Change

Altaira
24th September 2014, 07:54
As probably all here know last Sunday people from many parts of the world went on the streets to require from the governments to take actions against global warming and climate change. While all those intentions were well expressed and really needed, it seems that this global campaign was backed by Greenpeace, and some of the major petition sites like Avaz. Just Greenpeace itself made me very suspicions because all they wanted was governments to take actions against polar ice melting as a result of the corporations' carbon carelessness. How mainstream indeed.
There wasn't much about chemtrails and fracking at all apart from the smaller groups and movements whose voice wasn't heard at all. They kind of tried to shout about it but were silenced by the attention grabbers such as some celebrities who also came out to support anti global warming campaign. This was sickening at least for me it looked like "they", the elites behind the scenes, "give" people what they want but in their own terms. I don.t even want to think what will come out of here, new anti global warming laws that take even more of our freedoms away instead of solving the problem or more chemtrails to cover the sky better so the sun cannot harm us?

Here is a video which sums it very well and shows that all this march was well organised farce.

What People Currently Protesting, Should Be Protesting #ClimateMarch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6wjITNHkgU#t=44

BabaRa
24th September 2014, 16:50
I understand how you feel Altaira, but it is bringing it to the attention of those who are slowly waking up - and once they get out there and begin to take an interest, one step will take them to the next step and IMO eventually they'll begin to investigate at deeper levels - and the truth will come out.

So, as the old saying goes, don't throw out the baby with the dirty bath water. . . . There is a plus here - a beginning. And people like the young man being interviewed will keep bringing this information forward - and forums such as ours will pass it along.