PDA

View Full Version : big brother is watching

The One
22nd September 2014, 13:49
For the past few years we have been talking about the New World Order, Illuminati, Agenda 21, Bilderberg, Area 51, voting fraud, martial law, NSA spying, and more. It’s high time we start confronting big brother and what they are actually watching us for

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZxd8w11YSA

jimmer
22nd September 2014, 16:58
it'a a real shame and there's no turning back
until radical islam is defeated -- that would be the argument
for repeal, push back.
not in our lifetimes.

BabaRa
22nd September 2014, 19:16
The industry of spying has become so huge - don't know what it would take to roll it back. Same with militarization of our law enforcement.

Once again Iceland is leading the way, but so far, seems no one else is following.

mojo
22nd September 2014, 19:59
The problem is whom is watching big brother? Our situation seems that it was predicted long ago even what George Orwell wrote it in his book 1984.

norman
22nd September 2014, 21:21
Those cameras always 'fail' when something big goes down.

I think they need to work on their reliability ;)

BabaRa
22nd September 2014, 22:40
Those cameras always 'fail' when something big goes down.

I think they need to work on their reliability ;)

Good perception - gave me a chuckle.

- and yet, some believe this, every time!?!?! :confused:

shamanseeker
23rd September 2014, 16:11
They will defeat themselves eventually. There will be too many and they won't be able to control it all in the end.

Sooz
11th January 2015, 05:54
This just now in mainstream news in Oz. Now 'Big Mother' is watching.

Soon everything will be interconnected. Washing machines, dishwashers, fridges etc. Apparently about 10-15 years ago, smart chips were being installed in all new whitegoods, TV's etc to facilitate this next step.

Every time I go to watch mainstream news on my iPad, I refuse to click on enabling them to track my location.

There is soon to be a new TV programme called 'Gogglebox' about watching families in real time on their sofas watching TV. Talk about things being in our face.

I don't think this stuff is going to fly. Too many people are switched on (no pun intended) now to the agenda.

http://www.smh.com.au/digital-life/digital-life-news/in-connected-future-big-mother-is-watching-20150110-12kylu.html

norman
11th January 2015, 06:28
The tricky thing about it is that they are trying to wangle it so that our slippery resistance to being fully taken over by it can 'legitimately' be taken as good reason for us to be treated as a threat and have sanctions placed on us.

It's the other branch of all this.

The more we wriggle out of it, the more they identify us as the "enemy" and sell that idea to the huge numbers of idiots who think they are being protected from 'us'.

As they see it, either way, they win.

NANUXII
11th January 2015, 11:28
i heard of a group that sprays street cameras with honey water or caffiene .. it apparently attracts a lot of ants that crawl over the lens..

funny

N