PDA

View Full Version : China has Announced New Clearing Facilities in Paris and London to Trade in Reminbi

BabaRa
21st September 2014, 05:02
Joseph Farrell's take on China's latest financial move. Short video, approx 5 mins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-guQEII_cO4

KosmicKat
21st September 2014, 12:18
Farrell is right about this much at least; China is culturally very well-versed in playing the L-O-N-G game. And the BRICSA alliance is clearly gaining strength as well as momentum, which probably explains a lot of U.S. foreign policy now developing.

BabaRa
21st September 2014, 18:38
Farrell is right about this much at least; China is culturally very well-versed in playing the L-O-N-G game. And the BRICSA alliance is clearly gaining strength as well as momentum, which probably explains a lot of U.S. foreign policy now developing.

Good point.

As I recall, Carl Calleman who studied the Mayan Calendar at length, believed it was a calendar that marked the evolution of consciousness, rather than one that many others believed was predicting earth changes. He had said at one point that the power would shift from left hemisphere to right hemisphere, both in our brains - as well as in our material world. Meaning the power would shift from US to China - or some other major player or group of players in the Eastern hemisphere. And humans would become less logical oriented and more intuitive oriented.

KosmicKat
22nd September 2014, 12:15
WRT brain left hemisphere / right hemisphere, something I am currently learning has taught me how our conscious thought processing brain is a very recent evolutionary development, before which we were guided much more by emotions, which explains why, even now, people are much more likely to react emotionally than logically. For anyone who has trouble disengaging the emotive brain, asking questions helps. Until you get some practice, you may need to bombard your own brain with questions whenever the emotions seize control before it will disengage from emotion and begin processing more logically.