PDA

View Full Version : A Small Being!?!?!?

Ria
13th September 2014, 06:15
This is a short video clip, you will see a small being run behind the baby!?!?!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrnU0-Gsczs&app=desktop

The One
13th September 2014, 08:21
Wow

This is the translation from the video on youtube

A few days ago came into our hands this video recorded with a cell by Silvia in 2011. you can clearly see the appearance of a tiny creature while filming his son playing. According to Silvia, this little creature came out from the kitchen to the garden to escape, leaving behind a foul smell and intense discharge your phone.
Family has always observed that the child was playing and talking to himself in his room and in the corners of the house to nap time, but had never worried because they thought their age was normal. In January 2011, Benjamin was playing as always in the hallway when Silvia noticed a bit of nervousness in and decided to take his cell phone to record his behavior when he watches "something" running in the background. He thought it was just a field mouse (very common in the area) ... but then I saw the actual play morphology and panicked screams must call your neighbor (the husband was working). Several years kept this secret until today, they decided to show this evidence for the world to see on the Internet, especially asking us (and we are your trust and we manage in the web) that we take for dissemination respecting anonymity of the child and your entire family.

Things did not end there ... Benjamin (now already 5 years) followed by "playing" with these entities over the years, tuviendo to endure the continued presence of these "Elves" while not seem aggressive, the smell they leave is unbearable and sometimes by night issued a chilling scream
This is the first video of the 5 that will go up soon, but an interview with Silvia where everything has happened before.
If you want to track this information, SUBSCRIBE TO OUR CHANNEL AND GIVE YOUR LIKE ... (So we have no record of interest in these matters and can further investigate)

Spiral
13th September 2014, 09:27
This came out ages ago & was debunked as CGI.

:tiphat:

Sooz
13th September 2014, 09:51
Thought so;)

The One
13th September 2014, 10:21
Would like to know who debunked this not that i believe the video is real.Well done especially on a mobile phone

We have so many video's being debunked without a shred of evidence.Who's doing the debunking lol

I will keep an open mind only because it looks like something i saw many years ago. If i had to choose i would say fake but they do say in the description there are more videos to see on this.Lets hope we get to see the other videos

Ria
13th September 2014, 10:36
Quit frankly no mater what it is, we are awash with a plethora of debunkers who know diddly squat.

Ria
13th September 2014, 10:57
Spiral I believe you know a great deal and I am great-full for your presents here, but sometimes I am concerned the panic button (debunkers) is applied to readily.
If you know the person doing the debunking is reputable with the proper resources to test this out, that's a different matter.
As I do respect a good deal of what you have to say (not everything :tiphat:) having got to know you and consider you come from a place of sensible good intent.

Spiral
13th September 2014, 11:27
Spiral I believe you know a great deal and I am great-full for your presents here, but sometimes I am concerned the panic button (debunkers) is applied to readily.
If you know the person doing the debunking is reputable with the proper resources to test this out, that's a different matter.
As I do respect a good deal of what you have to say (not everything :tiphat:) having got to know you and consider you come from a place of sensible good intent.

When it came out it was posted on another forum where some guys with first hand knowledge of video editing & photoshop type stuff pointed out small but very real flaws in the video, if I remember rightly the main one was to do with a reflections or lack of, theres no way I will be able to find that thread though, it would take forever lol

Debunking usually is a matter of critical reasoning, sometimes people go too far, but being objective is a good thing IMO, esp with governments & MSM like we have :tiphat:

Catsquotl
13th September 2014, 11:37
Freeze the frame at 25 seconds. then compare the shadow of the being with the shadow cast by the cabinet leg, or even that of the toddler. The angles don't mach up..
In my mind thins on the same level with the same lighting should have the same angle shadows cast. My physics isn't that great so there may be a reasonable explanation for that.

With Love
Eelco

The One
13th September 2014, 11:44
Freeze the frame at 25 seconds. then compare the shadow of the being with the shadow cast by the cabinet leg, or even that of the toddler. The angles don't mach up..
In my mind thins on the same level with the same lighting should have the same angle shadows cast. My physics isn't that great so there may be a reasonable explanation for that.

With Love
Eelco

I agree

it will be interesting to see the other 5 videos

norman
13th September 2014, 11:49
I suppose I'm the guilty party here regarding hitting the debunk button.

When I dismiss something I don't understand I do it based on my gut feeling. I can be as wrong as I can be right about those calls I make.

I also make calls on photographic anomalies that I DO know quite a lot about and generally find that the public doesn't understand much about.

CGI is a new kind of image issue that I know nothing about, but, I can sense shifts in scale of bodies in space just as well as the next guy. When a 7" tall running person 'moves' just like a 5 or 6 foot person, I know there is something funny going on. It's all about the relationship between body mass and the forces at work on it and of the visual appearance of physical inertia.

The running figure in this clip doesn't really look 7" tall in the way it moves through space. That's all I've got to go on and I can be wrong, it's just one opinion among many.

monk
13th September 2014, 12:02
Lmfao........ Anyone here love telling kids Santa doesn't exist?
Are we even as right as we think about that?
Wonder, amazement and Innocence are put to death daily by "debunkers". Most of which are so utterly void of critical thinking ability that only soulless, never ending dot connectors would place any value in their Load of Rubbish.

Watch Baron Von munchausen, physical proof is for robots!

Ria
13th September 2014, 12:28
Norman
I suppose I'm the guilty party here regarding hitting the debunk button.
Don't get me wrong we need some sense in all this, Norman I'm glad your here and what you bring to the table same as Eelco and Spiral.
It's a little bit of a game, I go out bring in tip-bits that might be of interest Spiral debunks them, perversely it's just what we do, LOL (secretly I think he has got an agenda, just don't tell him I said so:getcoat::eyebrows:)

Stoat muldoon
13th September 2014, 13:17
I'm going to stick my neck out , I hope it's real . The shadow from the being is in the right place . Light comes from the right of the being and casts a shadow to the left . As for CGI there is always an overlap or glitch to be seen ,on saying that there are some really good programs out now . The other pictures will help with IDing if it's CGI or not .

monk
13th September 2014, 13:41
What if it was a fake video made by a real alien would that still make it fake? lol

Ray Kosulandich has contacts with "small beings", his drawings and story is I have to say to me far more compelling evidence than the above. Should anyone be interested in learning more about his 7inch tall human friends I believe he did a recent interview with Alfred Webre.

mojo
13th September 2014, 14:56
Good points either way, so many things that are a authentic have debunking done and of course intentional hoaxers do create fake stuff. When watching the video there were two or three cases that jumped out. Atacama humanoid, Destination Truth at Peru with their photo of tiny humanoid body, and the case in South America where little reddish beings showed up in the town and the Police caught one. These little beings may still be around. Hopefully as someone else mentioned further proof might help us, If CGI its pretty good and that person should be workinhg in animation or at least come forward and take the credit.

Ria
13th September 2014, 16:24
What if it was a fake video made by a real alien would that still make it fake? lol

Ray Kosulandich has contacts with "small beings", his drawings and story is I have to say to me far more compelling evidence than the above. Should anyone be interested in learning more about his 7inch tall human friends I believe he did a recent interview with Alfred Webre.
I would be very interested to see more on this subject.

Spiral
13th September 2014, 16:34

Why am I not surprised :fpalm:

Ok, its a slow day so I will post it for you :holysheep:

monk
13th September 2014, 16:36
Who wouldn't want to hear more!? The idea of Little people caught my imagination ever since Ted Danson's take on Gulliver! However I don't think Ray has any photographic evidence.

But then, I've shown a quite a few people Mojos videos and really, even just a few of his "mediocre" captures are so definitive that one not need waste a second more questioning the existence of aliens for example.

Spiral
13th September 2014, 16:38

It's all falling into place now LOL

(& BTW its the baby thats CGI, not you-know-who streaking out of the TOT staff bathroom after "forgetting" his towel again :fpalm:)

http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m508/VaguelyReticent/monkpeople_zps2b3c7ed5.jpeg

monk
13th September 2014, 16:43
LOL I have been found out!! LOL

Spiral
13th September 2014, 16:46

Ok I posted the vid & the pdf of his sketch book here http://jandeane81.com/threads/4166-Contactee-Ray-Kosulandich

I think I need a lie down, I haven't even banned anyone for ages either :ok:

Catsquotl
13th September 2014, 16:51
So is it important if this is real or not?

Those who believe in littele people will continue to believe regardless. same as non-believers.
Unless one has had an experience that persues his or her opinion to state true or false a movie like this means f...-all.

Same with alien ship footage. those who don't believe wont. period. unless they have an experience themselves. And all the debunking of a video like this wont make someone who believes a non-believer.

Its a fun little movie though. I shared it with my fantasy role-playing friends.. We decided it must have been a pixie..:eyebrows:

With Love
Eelco

BabaRa
13th September 2014, 17:19
For those interested. . Since I believe in parallel universes, I believe anything like this is possible. That being said, I'm not saying the original video posted by Ria is real.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnAEx2BkTVg

mojo
13th September 2014, 19:28
That was kind of you monk, thank you...:)

monk
14th September 2014, 09:04
Hey don't mention it Mojo you should have a far far larger audience given the quality of your best footage ... But then maybe the fact it's too good is exactly why you haven't had at the least your own 3 part cable TV documentary special.