PDA

View Full Version : Prostate Cancer.....Healed?

Highland1
10th September 2014, 15:14
A long time since, I mentioned in a thread that I had recommended Turmeric to my father in law to help treat his prostate cancer as well as his diabetes.
That was over six months ago and Im sorry I cannot find the thread in question.
Just had some great news literally 10 minutes ago, the doctors have just reported the shadow on his bowel has completely gone!
To say I am overwhelmed with joy is an understatement!

On the flip side, my best friend has terminal bone cancer that has spread from his oesophagus.
He is getting some very alternative treatment but i will save that for another time as his condition is very severe and I'm not sure whether it is too late to reverse the damage that he has endured by chemo and radio therapy.
More later.

Russ

Woody
10th September 2014, 17:07
Hi Russ,
How much turmuric was he taking?

Cheers
Woody

donk
10th September 2014, 17:13
The Ecuadoreans in my family give me this, thinking it will help my MS (I haven't had any attacks since taking it :onthequite:)

http://marcianitosverdes.haaan.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/clip_image0017.jpg

All of the reviews for it I've seen say it helps prostrate cancer. I have no idea what idea it is, just that the FDA hasn't regulated it yet, and it tasted like licking a rainforest (heh, like it's working). Maybe it's tumeric? glad your dad is better!!

Highland1
10th September 2014, 19:38
Hi Woody and Donk,
when I first learned of some of the benefits of Turmeric I simply went on ebay and bought 300 capsules for around £10 british sterling. My father in law, who is called Stan takes two capsules everyday with a simple glass of water.
As Yorkshire is heavily populated with asians, I later found I could buy a huge 1kg bag of authentic indian Turmeric for a fraction of the price at local markets.
That would fill thousands of capsules but i prefer to ingest it by either adding it to juicing or simply add a small teaspoon of Turmeric to herbal tea with a little honey to sweeten it.
Also some asian friends tell me their families have always used in with warm milk to fight off colds and flu and have used it further as a paste to quickly heal cuts.
Most of the world just think its a food colouring added to curries.
Needless to say, I have stocked up on this wonderful herb so others may enjoy its benefits.

Russ

Woody
10th September 2014, 20:10
Thanks Russ,
Was Stan having any other treatment? Chemotherapy or radiotherapy? I have heard that turmeric enhances the potency of chemotherapy.
I asked an oncologist I was working with a couple of years ago if he had heard of apricot kernels (vitamin B17) for preventing and treating cancers, his reply was " are you trying to take the **** nurse Woodward" lol.
I decided not to mention the hemp cure!

Woody

gardener
10th September 2014, 20:20
Hello Highland 1 so good to hear about your father in law, that stuff really works I have been using it for a long time now, also it helps pets. so far I have helped 4 dogs and three cats and their owners are very happy too, I hope you don't mind my adding that I only recently found out about how much we are in need of iodine as Scotland had a high radio active reading, I have only been taking this a very short time and the health benefits are too numerous to list. you can check it out on you tube the information is amazing. I am thinking about your friend sending healing thoughts I really hope he can pull through. Gardener x

Seikou-Kishi
11th September 2014, 04:32
I'm very happy for you and your family.

Cearna
11th September 2014, 05:43
Fantastic result Russ, so happy for you. It also helps to think that what you are doing is going to cure you, but don't get side-tracked into any negative thoughts, stay focussed on the cure and ask your Higher Self to do what is best for your Highest possible well fare.

Sooz
11th September 2014, 08:54
I take turmeric every day in my morning smoothy. However a few weeks ago, someone gave me a huge pumpkin, so decided to make pumpkin soup - added heaps of turmeric, garlic, and all different heat spices, onion etc, pulsed it all up. Put in the freezer.

Felt a nasty thing coming on, lump in the throat and all that. Pulled out the pummy soup. Next day all symptoms gone.

I love turmeric. Also use it to whiten your teeth. Be careful of the staining it can cause though.

Don't use it on an electric toothbrush like Twirly once did.:(

11th September 2014, 12:05
Russ this absolutely wonderful news Brother!! Further proof that our Mother has given us everything we need to remain healthy and disease free, all we need to do is listen and share our accumulated knowledge.

Turmeric in diet permanently? Check.

Mark
11th September 2014, 18:04
victory!!!

Highland1
16th October 2014, 17:10
Hi peeps,

just an update on this thread.

Stan came round yesterday on a family visit and blurted out his blood sugar count has now gone down to a healthy normal 2.1.

Six months ago his average count was 22 and varying all time with his type 2 diabetes.

The doctors although happy for him, didnt even bother to ask what he had been doing or taking to achieve this!

I guess homeopathy and nutrition is out of their area of expertise.......

Russ

BabaRa
16th October 2014, 17:53
Great news, Russ.

I know several men who have healed prostate cancer naturally.

john parslow
16th October 2014, 21:32
Thanks Russ,
Was Stan having any other treatment? Chemotherapy or radiotherapy? I have heard that turmeric enhances the potency of chemotherapy.
I asked an oncologist I was working with a couple of years ago if he had heard of apricot kernels (vitamin B17) for preventing and treating cancers, his reply was " are you trying to take the **** nurse Woodward" lol.
I decided not to mention the hemp cure!

Woody

Hi Woody

Last year my brother-in-law had a cancer which was between his stomach and his spine, I recommended the use of apricot kernels and although he also received conventional therapy, I am sure it assisted in his moderately speedy recovery ... :whstl: