PDA

View Full Version : Puzzle to test for Alzheimers

Sooz
9th September 2014, 09:28
This is interesting! Some of us here are in the older category and others are young whipper-snappers.

If you can put this puzzle together, you can say goodbye to Alzheimer's!

Will post the actual link in a minute, separately.

This is really clever and a bit challenging. As we older people are concerned with Alzheimer's disease, this puzzle may help dispel some fear. It's easy to put together if you are not affected by Alzheimer's disease, but impossible to do for someone with the disease. Give it a try. If this puzzle is particularly difficult for you, then your physician can offer you additional testing to check you for Alzheimer's.

Just remember, if you can put this puzzle together, you do not have to fear Alzheimer's! A really neat puzzle!! This is not a timed test so don’t give up if it takes longer than you think.

CLICK BELOW:
Moving Puzzle / Alzheimers
(Remember to send it on... before you forget):fpalm:

Here is the link to the puzzle:
http://www.brl.ntt.co.jp/people/hara/fly.swf

Tonz
9th September 2014, 09:48
too easy sooz.

Sooz
9th September 2014, 10:07
I know tonton, don't know how old you are, but I was glad to have passed with flying colours, lol....

Both my parents had alzheimers but lived to a very old age. Getting older (at 56) one wonders what may be in the genes. I don't mind dying at an old age but only if I've got all my marbles and can remember my life and the important people in it.;)

Ria
9th September 2014, 10:24
My mother has just gone for a test, she also said it was far to easy, her doctor agreed with her, it is aimed at the low iq end, it dose not give a good reading. My mother knows she is not remembering any thing close to what she is used to.

gardener
9th September 2014, 12:10
Thank you Sooz I did it but I didn't think I would so far so good. gardener x

Tonz
9th September 2014, 14:03
I know tonton, don't know how old you are, but I was glad to have passed with flying colours, lol....

Both my parents had alzheimers but lived to a very old age. Getting older (at 56) one wonders what may be in the genes

(49) but i'm not all that convinced it's in the genes, i'm confident it's in happiness or the lack of it, some may seem happy all their lives but internally are not they keep a brave face till the end ,self satisfaction is another ,diet and long term family habits are also more than likely to blame. Our body is our temple but the input and manifest of our mind is what keeps the temple.

john parslow
9th September 2014, 14:09
Looks like I am OK for now folks - every day I wake up is a bonus ... :whstl:

jimmer
9th September 2014, 14:42
thank goodness, it was easy :frantic:

shamanseeker
10th September 2014, 13:32
I don't believe it's in the genes either. I'm not very young neither very old and did it. In my opinion, however, the best way not to get Alzheimer's is not to be afraid at all. To be afraid of Alzheimer's means obsessing about it and would imo be the best way of getting it. Naturally, it's better not to consume aluminium (in the form of fluoride or any other way) with all the rubbish they're already throwing into the atmosphere.

I would also be very wary of any tests put out by the Cabal or people who are controlled by them. I wouldn't believe them in any way they went.