PDA

View Full Version : Legendary Mystery Solved! 'Jack the Ripper' Identified As 'Aaron Kosminski'

Spiral
8th September 2014, 18:36
A bit too convenient ? :scrhd:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVhSIkg8_tU

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2746321/Jack-Ripper-unmasked-How-amateur-sleuth-used-DNA-breakthrough-identify-Britains-notorious-criminal-126-years-string-terrible-murders.html#ixzz3ChqIABYO

shamanseeker
10th September 2014, 13:46
I haven't been able to watch this yet but there has been a case recently in Italy where they are accusing a man of definitely killing a 13-year-old girl. They say it can be proved certainly because they've found his DNA on the body - a long time after the body was found I might say. I have a feeling this man is not guilty but of course 'a feeling' cannot be proved. They are saying that the mother of this man had an affair with another man and the DNA of the accused proves that he and his sister (twin I think) are children of this man. The mother swears that she did not have an affair with the man and has been faithful to his father. They are now accusing his wife of having affairs with two men and she swears that this is not true either. They are accusing the man of killing the girl and then moving her alone to a field that the police had 'combed' shortly after the disappearance of the victim.

The stress on this family, if they are telling the truth, is immense and if it cannot be proved 100 percent shocking.

I may be wrong but I thought that you could prove 100 percent from the DNA if someone is not guilty but not the opposite. Does anyone know about this?

It is also interesting that when Patricia Cornwall said she had proved forensically who Jack the Ripper was, they never once mentioned that it could have been the royal physician. Why was this omitted in all the articles written about this? He was a high-level mason and had the medical skills to kill these women according masonic rite and to butcher their bodies in that way.

Wolf Khan
11th September 2014, 00:28
This was all done without the collaboration of fellow forensic investigators, so it is of a highly suspicious credibility.

Tribe
19th October 2014, 13:41
Claim that Jack the Ripper has been unmasked by DNA evidence as a Polish immigrant barber is WRONG, say experts

DNA experts claim analysis which unmasked Jack the Ripper was wrong
They have identified an 'error of nomenclature' in scientist's analysis of DNA
Error could be down to putting decimal point in wrong place, experts say
Identity of notorious killer still a mystery 126 years after string of murders

Scientists have said evidence which claimed to have unmasked Jack the Ripper is wrong because a decimal point may have been put in the wrong place during calculations to match the killer's delay with his descendants.

Dr Jari Louhelainen, a world-renowned expert in analysing genetic evidence from historical crime scenes, claimed to have found the identity of the notorious killer after he studied DNA on a shawl found near one of the murder victims.

He extracted DNA from the shawl and was able to match it to descendants of the alleged killer, Aaron Kosminski, and one of the Ripper's victims, Catherine Eddowes - ending more than a century of speculation.

However scientists claim that Dr Louhelainen made an 'error of nomenclature' in his analysis and therefore the 126-year-old mystery of the killer's identity still remains.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2798856/claim-jack-ripper-unmasked-dna-evidence-polish-immigrant-barber-wrong-say-experts.html

Spiral
19th October 2014, 13:49
A bit too convenient ? :scrhd:

Looks like it was :holysheep:

Another Eastern European immigrant psy-op ?

john parslow
19th October 2014, 14:41
My feeling is that they have known all along who Jack the Ripper was! I have always thought that Royalty were involved hence the massive cover-up, also the precise nature of the butchery has never been explained or the organ removal which smacks of certain rituals possibly Masonic! :whstl: