PDA

View Full Version : SELF-HEALING - FROM P'taah as Channel through Australian Jani King

BabaRa
5th September 2014, 05:35
There are 4 basic beliefs that engender the physical manifestations called dis-easement.

And these 4 beliefs are :

1) I am not enough or I am not worthy.
2) I am powerless, and that usually translates into, "I am powerless to change myself or anything else."
3) Love equals pain, and that can translate as, "Every time I love somebody, I get hurt," or "Every time I love somebody, they leave or die." etc.
4) And the fourth is that my world is not a safe place. And of course more and more people feel that they are powerless in that idea that the world is not safe.

Now there are 4 keys to transforming these fears and the feelings:

The first key is that you must acknowledge that you create your own reality absolutely, that you are not victim. And as you can acknowledge that you create it, then you are in the place of power to create change.

The second key is that you can only create this change, this transformation of the feelings, of the fear, in the Now moment. That is, the feelings that you had yesterday, you do not have them now. It is only in the Now of whatever is occurring that you can transform the reality. Now is the power place of choice, that is, acknowledging that you are not a victim and that in this Now you have a choice either to go along in the same old ways or to stop and deal with whatever it is.

The third key is that you can only transform these feelings in the Now Moment of feeling, actually being in the feeling, not as an intellectual concept. If you could change simply by your mind, by the intellect, then you would have done so already because none of you really like this living in pain and fear. So all of this is energetic work and your feelings, your emotions, are energy. So to change the energy, you must be in it.

And the fourth key is that you can only transform it by embracing it, allowing it, acknowledging the reality of it, and making it all right to have these feelings, to have this pain. Embracing. The law of the universe states that "What you resist, persists absolutely." So you can acknowledge that you are in fear or pain and then immediately push it away or decide that you do not want to deal with it right now, nor do you want anybody else to know that this is the reality of it. Well, the more you do that, the more it is and that of course is what creates the physical dis-easement in the first place. So the embracement is the key here.

But how do you embrace the feeling, the fear, the pain? Well, we have 4 keys for that too.

Four steps to transform the fear and pain:

The first is to breathe. This is most important because as everything is in the physical reality as it is in the greater non-physical reality, the breath in the physical reality is life, and life in the non-physical, or life in the greater reality, indeed is Goddess-God. It is the Source. It is that indefinable Divine Intelligence. So the breath represents the connectedness to the All-That-Is. So breathe. Usually when you get into a state of fear and pain, you stop breathing. The breathing becomes very shallow and you are kind of locking yourself away in this fear and pain without the allowance of assistance that comes with this place of non-separation and total connectedness with the Divine, or the All-That-Is, or whatever you want to call it. So the first step is breathe. Breathe into the feeling, or breathe into the pain. Breathe!

The second step is to imagine there's a little boy or girl that lives within you that has always been afraid, because this fear and pain is not of the rational adult who knows, "I am the Perfect and Eternal Expression of the Source." You see? This fear and pain comes from your birth, really, from your early childhood, from the first dramas and traumas of being in this world. So, it is this little portion of you that has brought forth the pain and fear and indeed brought it forth into adulthood. These old beliefs, these hereditary beliefs of family mythology even.

So, the second step is to visualize a little you, probably aged about 3-4, but you know, it does not matter what age. It can be much older. But the first is to look at this little portion of you that is in such fear and pain, who is lonely, who feels totally separated from everything, who is terrified of this aloneness and who is heart broken. Heart broken. And if you see this little one standing in front of you, or this little portion of you that you can acknowledge even as an adult who is in fear and pain, automatically you step toward this one to acknowledge, to say, "I see you."

And the third step is then to embrace this little one, and let us call this little one, "The Fear and The Pain." This little portion of you represents all of the fear and all of the pain that you have ever experienced in your entire life, in all lifetimes, really. So you would step forth and you would put your arms around this one.

And then the fourth step is to say, "Thank you for being with me. I love you absolutely. And when we are together like this, we are one. We are totally connected with the All-That-Is and I will never leave you. I will never ignore you. I will never banish you. We are together and we are Home." So as you are in the embracement of that fear and pain that we call this little portion of you, of yourself, so then as you merge, as you embrace, what you are doing is changing the frequency, changing the energy frequency of fear and pain, to allow it into wholeness, into oneness, into love, into the All-That-Is. Into the perfection, into the eternal Nowness, Is-ness.

So the final 4 steps--first to breath, next to visualize the fear and pain as a portion of you or a baby-you, the third is to reach out to embrace, and the fourth is simply to say "Thank you for the gift that you are to me. I love you." So that is the "how to do."