PDA

View Full Version : The James Foley or should I say Folly thread

Tribe
29th August 2014, 17:39
when i saw the news about James foleys beheading my insides screamed there is something very wrong with this situation apart from the obvious ! so it seems i am not the only one as days have gone on more and more people are saying the same thing and even the Gaurdian news have run a story about it being not as it seems .

here in this thread we will see just what this staged event is all about please post any findings videos here ...

firstly
http://youtu.be/JGcUMJ_qmFY

Tribe
29th August 2014, 17:45
A film purporting to show the beheading of James Foley was probably staged, according to a forensic science company that suggests the American journalist's execution may have been carried out off-camera.

A blip in the footage, released on social media last week by Islamic State militants, indicated that Foley may have had to repeat a line as he read a script to camera while kneeling in the sand with his hands tied.

The footage was most likely edited later using "slick post-production techniques", according to the analysis for The Times in London by an unnamed international forensic science company that has worked for police forces across Britain, the news organisation claimed.

There was also no blood on Foley's neck as the masked militant appeared to drew a knife across his neck.

The analysis suggested that the militant, who speaks with a London accent and is believed to be British rapper Abdel-Majed Abdel Bary, may have been a frontman for the execution, and not necessarily the killer.

"I think it has been staged," one of the forensic experts told the news organisation.

"My feeling is that the execution may have happened after the camera was stopped."

The Times said that the company did not question that Foley had been beheaded, but rather pointed out that camera trickery appeared to have been used.

Foley's words, which ran for one minute and 26 seconds, appeared to have been scripted, according to the analysis.

The militant was wearing a full-face mask, but the analysis concluded he was speaking the words in the footage.

The company also analysed the start of the supposed beheading.

"After enhancements, the knife can be seen to be drawn across the upper neck at least six times, with no blood evidence to the point the picture fades to black," the analysis said, noting that sounds allegedly made by Foley did not appear consistent with what would be expected.

The next shot is of Foley's decapitated body, with his severed and blood-covered head resting on his body.

The clip was released on YouTube last week as a "warning" to the US to stop its military involvement in Iraq.

The US recently began a bombing campaign in the north of Iraq to help turn back an advance of Islamic State fighters who had made advances against Kurdish-controlled areas and threatened to massacre religious minorities.

source http://www.stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/60845812/Video-of-James-Foley-beheading-staged

Tribe
29th August 2014, 17:51
What is Folly? interestingly this came up when i searched for a definition for anyonje who didnt understand what i meant in my tittle

Barbara Tuchman in her book 'The March of Folly' uses examples from history and include Troy and the Wooden Horse and the War in Vietnam. In each case, it was obviously a bad idea and the events pointed to disastrous consequences to continue down this road, and despite this, all these signs were ignored!

We have ongoing examples of this happening now. The Iraq War is probably the most poignant of them all. People get so fully entrenched in their point of view that they ignore all the signs and march on regardless. Despite all the evidence to the contrary, they hear what they want to hear and see what they want to see.

Children do it all the time. When they want something, they get very creative about the reasons why this is so important to them. In fact it is a must and it is urgent!!!! We have all seen children becoming entrenched in this way and as a result of being focused in this way, they loose all sense of reason. You can probably remember when you did that yourself.

Many adults never get out of the habit! They go through life never learning how to be objective. They lack the ability to stand back and listen to all the evidence dispassionately and make sound judgment.

The truth is, we all have a tendency to lapse back into this behavior pattern under certain circumstances. As a leader our job is to make sure we keep this in check both in ourselves and in the people we lead. Being a leader means we are aware of the dangerous of NOT being able to stand back and be objective. We cultivate the skills needed to ensure that 'Folly' cannot happen.

But the truth is, no matter how good we are we are all prone to 'Folly'. I can assure you that there is 'Folly' happening in your organization right now.

Let me give you some typical examples of the 'Folly' I see in organizations every day.

"People are the most important influence on the success of our business" and yet people are confused, lack training, lack support, get conflicting messages, etc.

"Having the right culture in the business is important" and yet people recruit against skills and not attitude, people don't measure their culture, managers don't act on situations where people have stepped outside the values, managers themselves don't act within the values, etc.

"Customer care is a key to the success of our business" and yet processes and systems are in place that ensure that customer care is not possible. Managers make life difficult so that employees take it out on the customer.

Do you see what I mean?

The key to ensuring that a leader is not drawn into 'Folly' requires specific characteristics. These include:

Capable of being objective
Prepared to listen
Actively seek alternative views
Have someone around that has a different point of view
Listen even more

The next thing a leader needs is the ability to encourage others to be aware of 'Folly' and recognize it before it is too late. That means developing these characteristics in others and especially managers.

Consider what is happening in your organization now. If you had embarked on Folly, what would make it obvious to you that you were heading in that direction?

You have seen the two people in an organization that are always at each others throats. The trouble is often because they are both entrenched in their perspective and not willing to see a different point of view. In fact in many cases neither are wrong and neither are right. They just have a different perspective.

Paul Bridle is a Leadership Methodologist and has researched effective organizations and the people that lead them for nearly two decades. He spends 25% of his time doing research and was voted 12th in the Top 30 Most Influential Leadership Gurus in the World 2007 & 2008 for his contribution to leadership development.

http://www.paulbridle.com

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/1817473

Spiral
29th August 2014, 19:17
Breaking News James Foley Was Dead Prior To The Beheading - What They Didn't Want You To Know

This is one of the more plausible theories & some salient points, Foley does not behave like anyone else being beheaded of which there are many videos out there, nor is the video like the other videos in many ways, it is very slick & well produced & doesn't have the usual band of thugs screaming "walla akbar".

Obviously its a gory subject so don't watch if you are squeamish or easily distressed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijJAhk9ywjU

ronin
29th August 2014, 19:40
found this on another site.
crisis actor?

http://i1369.photobucket.com/albums/ag233/ronin123451/TXA7fpv_zpse6825090.jpg (http://s1369.photobucket.com/user/ronin123451/media/TXA7fpv_zpse6825090.jpg.html)

Spiral
31st August 2014, 11:41
With reference to the above post, what people are talking about is the freaky similarity between Foley's "sister" & Adam Laza's "classmate", not just the face but the voice too.

http://i663.photobucket.com/albums/uu358/spock2112/lookalike_zps7268564d.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnV2_yjF2nI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0gJi7zvtPoc#t=283

Spiral
31st August 2014, 11:43
I'll throw this one in too...........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0L6nIhjJRY

Tribe
31st August 2014, 11:55
can i ask , if its common place to use crises actors, think Lee rigby murder, sandyhook and now these two , surely their fces are known to many how do people who actually know these people stay silent ? how does the information not get out , you would have to pay off a hell of a lot of people , there isnt a village in each country full of crisis actors !! its all on the news for many to see . i really dont get it ???? thats not to say that i dont believe in crisis actors just to make it clear! xx

Spiral
31st August 2014, 12:08
can i ask , if its common place to use crises actors, think Lee rigby murder, sandyhook and now these two , surely their fces are known to many how do people who actually know these people stay silent ? how does the information not get out , you would have to pay off a hell of a lot of people , there isnt a village in each country full of crisis actors !! its all on the news for many to see . i really dont get it ???? thats not to say that i dont believe in crisis actors just to make it clear! xx

Most people are thick & never watch the news, and those who do believe what they are told, thats why TPTB just laugh in our faces.

The ebola outbreak, the Ukrainian situation & the ISIS malarkey........all man made fabricated events..........are we at the brink ?

ronin
31st August 2014, 12:19

i was actually thinking this and came to this conclusion.
although the alternative media can and do connect the dots in these scenario,s.trying to make available the truth for those who are willing to have a open mind and venture into different viewpoints and the real reason why these things happen.to create a war,make martial law,bring in a vaccine ect ect.

the ptb don,t care what the alternative media knows who,s gonna believe?
there are about 7 billion people on the planet.
how many actually still believe their governments and how many visit alternative media sites?

so tptb can get away with throwing it in our faces knowing it will not change the majority that are still asleep and support their governments,royalty and the elite.

i do believe they do enjoy throwing it at us,just look at all the symbolism in the media.not everyone is gonna get it.
if you try to tell someone who has not even begun to wake up,be prepared to be laughed at and ridiculed.
tptb have all angles covered and they think they are safe and i feel that they do not care now that dots can be connected because they are always one step ahead of things.