PDA

View Full Version : 7 Ways to Trigger Heart Field Healing Force

shamanseeker
18th August 2014, 11:58
http://www.wakingtimes.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Luminous-heart-300x240.jpg

ichael Forrester, Prevent Disease
Waking Times

"Every cause of disease first begins with an imbalance in the body’s energy systems, specifically, the interaction between how the heart communicates with the brain and the body. Fix that and there is no disease, ever. The heart can produce an electrical field 100 times greater than the brain and a magnetic field 5000 times greater. Which one are you using to heal?

Emotions are vibrations which influence consistently our reality. We not only think and work our way through a day, meeting, assignment, but also feel and believe our way through it. The outcome depends on both.

Simply put, the number one cause of health is your energetic and emotional state. How you connect emotionally to your overall wellness and wellbeing is more important than any supplement, food, exercise or health treatment. There is only one cause of disease and that has to do with the energy and frequency imbalances that exist within your body. Rectify that, and disease cannot exist…it would be impossible.

All the emotions are varieties of two: fear and love: Fear/stress is contagious and causes contraction: inhibits creativity, brain activity, inhibits the immune system,selective perception and over extensive periods of time leads to breakdown. Love (positive beliefs and emotions) has high impact and causes expansion: creativity, physical and mental endurance, more productivity in shorter time because we take decisions quicker because we are receptive and highly perceptive. This a question of Math, HeartMath (as per the contribution in this field of the HeartMath Institute): when one has accurate information, takes better decisions.

The quality of the field one creates with his heart influences his experience and reality."

Read more: http://www.wakingtimes.com/2014/08/15/7-ways-trigger-heart-field-powerful-healing-force/

The One
18th August 2014, 12:52
The quality of the field one creates with his heart influences his experience and reality."

I love that line

The only thing i don't get with things like this is why are there so many other links on that site to purchase stuff.Makes ya wonder what they are actually promoting

It should all be free free free it like a huge promotion site for other products.Whats also concerning why do so many of these sites say watch this video before it gets taken down it will change your life.

Cheers

BabaRa
18th August 2014, 18:31
I love that line

The only thing i don't get with things like this is why are there so many other links on that site to purchase stuff.Makes ya wonder what they are actually promoting

It should all be free free free it like a huge promotion site for other products.Whats also concerning why do so many of these sites say watch this video before it gets taken down it will change your life.

Cheers

Unfortunately, it's the world we live in, BUT - if one doesn't go to the site(I realize in your position you have to check it out Malc) but the rest of us only need to
read what shamanseeker has posted - WONDERFUL information. New to some, reminder to others, but truly, if we could just get that at a deep level and hold that thought for as long as possible - it will change your life.

Often our brain (ego) tricks us into over analyzing everything that comes our way - its what the Western world has trained us to do - be logical. It's part of the trap. Mother Theresa wasn't logical, she was heartfelt - hold on to that thought.