PDA

View Full Version : Just dreams

ronin
16th August 2014, 16:04
two dreams that stood out this week are...
1.i am looking at to urns,terracotta in color,one is a little bigger than the other,and there is water flowing horizontally from the bigger one to the smaller one.
i understood this to be a transfer of information from one vessel to another.

2.in this dream i was reading a book.i knew i was dreaming as i was reading the pages of the book.it was not my writing as i could not use the words that was written,it was a more educated writing.i noted to write it down when i awoke.
what i was reading was about life and what it was all about and it made perfect sense.i remember in the dream thinking i need to write all this down,as it was perfect.
what i got was we are here to change timelines no matter how subtle ,a conversation,a word may change our and another person.s timeline.we are all connected and affect each other.

thats it .i woke up and forgot everything apart from the above:belief:

Cearna
17th August 2014, 03:56
My take on this, is that you are telling yourself that certain things have been realised by you, almost like sending a text message to yourself and by using a urn of terracotta, it is earth solid, some things you have probably agonised over, you have clarified and found your own Truth in, so it is ready to be transferred to a smaller vessel, the Soul to go into the memory banks to be drawn on at another time. Some times the things you realise just come as a part of the flow of life and so do not seem to be definable as your Truth, so you are making yourself open to hear more and more now, by letting some go and putting endless needs to one side, and just keeping the important things to remain.

2. This is your Higher Self at work, showing you in picture form, that you have been trying to shove too much into a full cup, now is the time to slow down and comprehend on another level. What is shown to you in dream form takes little to take in, you will absorb it because all felt right to you as you read it. Take note that it is not your mind that takes the word on the page in, it is you soul that takes it in, your self comperhended all that you read and it is never lost to you in the way that it would be if your read heaps of books and only remember small parts of it as the time goes by. What you read in the subconscious times will stay in your memory banks forever. Love your dreams Ronin, they are your HS talking to you in a way you can understand - more than you think.

monk
17th August 2014, 09:54
Those are pretty cool dreams dude and I think your spot on about timelines, the ripple effect of words etc is very important. I do like Cearna's analysis, very insightful.

For me, Dreams in which I'm dying are really the best I've ever had! Stabbed, shot, drowned, burned and the ever thrilling falling theme! Not been killed for ages though I wonder what that means?

ronin
17th August 2014, 13:31
Those are pretty cool dreams dude and I think your spot on about timelines, the ripple effect of words etc is very important. I do like Cearna's analysis, very insightful.

For me, Dreams in which I'm dying are really the best I've ever had! Stabbed, shot, drowned, burned and the ever thrilling falling theme! Not been killed for ages though I wonder what that means?

not to keen on night terrors,had a load last year but they have settled down now.
for myself the flying dreams are the best,only i am a novice and cannot control the flight:p
it can often start with a spinning sensation that you have no control over,spin so fast then take off and it calms down.

sometimes the dreamstate is more interesting than the waking state!

The One
17th August 2014, 13:43
Opened my eyes and it was all but a dream

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6O2ncUKvlg

ronin
17th August 2014, 14:12
i have read that people actually take supplements to dream.
of which i find really weird as they are a natural to me as the waking day.
some people claim they do not dream or cannot remember their dreams.

how did i become a avid dreamer?i know why exactly it came to be.

growing up in a violent household made me turn away and hide.
i use to force myself to sleep under the blanket.
i would sleep 10-12 even 15 hours at a time just to get away from the violence.

that is where i found dreamstate at a early age and it was much more comforting than the awake state.
a pillow or blanket to cover the head to stop the sunshine shining through and a will to dream of other places.

so this became a natural state for me and to this day i have lucid,the odd obe but a good memory of dreamstate.
i can even remember dreams of which i had when i was a child or dreams six months ago.
sometimes i may even have the memory of a dream.

maybe it is time i started to take notice of them?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSZxmZmBfnU

ronin
5th September 2014, 18:32
as weeks go by especially since last year i have noticed a change in my dream state.
becoming more aware that i am dreaming and observing the dream.
there are definite attacks on the sub conscious and other layers of reality that we are being manipulated by.
these attacks do affect us in our current waking reality.

but also there is information and connection that is trying to help us.
i figure it comes down to choice!

ronin
16th September 2014, 18:38
i mentioned this somewhere else and was called a pathological liar?

all i can say it was either a experience of such or a lucid dream.

Friday night/Saturday morning i awoke at 4.00 am.
my partner was snoring and i tried to turn her a few times but to no avail.
so i got up for a smoke and checked out the mews and such on the web.
before i knew it it was 6.30 so i went back to bed.i started to drift in the recovery position and the alarm went off at seven on the phone downstairs.
but i was to knackered to answer it and my partner was fast asleep.
it rung off after five mins.

so i am guessing at about 7.30 i entered a altered state of being.
i was aware i was half and half and could feel a tingle or pleasure at the bottom of my spine.
then i heard something like static as you would hear in tuning a radio frequency.
i heard a mans voice trying to break through and a woman's voice that was clear.

through my minds eye i could see a pale blue fractual pattern becoming bigger and brighter.
the woman said"should we help him awake" and she was giggling and said "wow" at the effort i was trying to make.
the male voice was still distorted by the frequency.as though he could not tune in properly.

what i experienced was a intense pleasure running up my back and myself trying to arc out of my body whilst lay down in the recovery position.
as i was straining the pale blue light got brighter and brighter and i stretched and stretched trying leave this body.
as the blue light became intense and filled my whole vision i was aware of the two watching and deciding whether to help or not.

i will say the pleasure i felt in the arcing seemed a wonderful experience itself.

was it a dream,a lucid dream or a experience i don,t know.

but i know one thing for what purpose would i lie?i could not make that up!
to share a experience or a dream helps one validate their experience.

hey it,s just a dream:eyebrows:

jcocks
22nd September 2014, 08:40
There is no such thing as a "bad dream" in my books - it's all about the interpretation! I haven't had a "bad dream" since childhood, when I learned how to "turn such dreams off" - I could literally fade them out, as in they would fade to black

Lately I have been very busy in the dreamstate, very busy indeed. I now have an inner knowing of times past and how they are going to relate to our times, and in my view we're in for quite a wonderful ride!