PDA

View Full Version : [HOAX] JAPANESE WHALING CREW EATEN By KILLER WHALES, 16 DEAD

Ria
13th August 2014, 21:52
This is quit something, I know they are intelligent mammals.

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/japanese-whaling-crew-eaten-alive-by-killer-whales-16-dead/

JAPANESE WHALING CREW EATEN ALIVE BY KILLER WHALES, 16 DEAD

A Japanese whaling crew has fallen victim to a dramatic full on assault by a school of killer whales, killing no less then 16 crew members and injuring 12, has reported the Japanese Government this morning.
The crew of the MV Nisshin Maru (日新丸), Japan�s primary whaling vessel and the world�s only whaler factory ship, was forced to leave the deck temporarily as a gas leak was detected within the ship�s processing factory that resulted in the ship being temporarily disabled all while continuing to carry approximately 1,000 tons of oil.

The resulting panic lead members of the ship to jump off the boat before proper emergency procedures were taken and lifeboats had been set to sea. The swimming crew members were then ferociously attacked by a school of killer whales, that decimated a large number of the crew within moments. �It was horrific� claims Asuka Kumara, a mechanical engineer who witnessed the gruesome scene. �The water was red with blood, there were bodies everywhere� he recalls in tears.

Within 30 minutes of the incident, 16 crew members had disappeared into the ocean.
The incident occurred in the Southern Ocean Whale Sanctuary, near the South Eastern Coast of South Africa, a controversial area to be whaling as a recent international court ruling has ordered the country to ends its whale hunt in the Antarctic. The East Asian nation halted its annual Antarctic whaling mission after the U.N.�s International Court of Justice (ICJ) ruled last march the hunt violated an international moratorium on commercial whaling.

�It seems Japan just doesn�t give a damn about international law� explains environmental activist and spokesman for Greenpeace Canada, James Ben Shahali, based in Vancouver. �The waste of life is always a shame, but the whales are not to blame here, they were only doing what they are born to do: kill for food� he adds.

Some Greenpeace supporters have even celebrated the incident as a victory for the fight against whale hunting worldwide
Japan has slaughtered over 6,000 whales since commercial whaling was made illegal by the International Whaling Commission (IWC) moratorium passed in 1986.

- See more at: http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/japanese-whaling-crew-eaten-alive-by-killer-whales-16-dead/#sthash.TXy3d13s.dpuf

samos
13th August 2014, 22:10
Wow, surprising story Ria. It's a dreadful, loathsome industry to begin with.

In bullfighting, the crowd cheers 'Toro' when the bull wins (not that they ever actually win), in this case I would cheer...'Orca !! '

Spiral
13th August 2014, 22:28
Disclaimer

World News Daily Report is a news and political satire web publication, which may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within worldnewsdailyreport.com are fiction, and presumably fake news. Any resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental, except for all references to politicians and/or celebrities, in which case they are based on real people, but still based almost entirely in fiction.

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/disclaimer/

In other words its http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m508/VaguelyReticent/Emoticons/bsflag_zps72965f9a.gif

Just like all the Fulford stuff .....................

samos
13th August 2014, 22:42
Thnx Spiral, I'm sure you are right. I didn't check the source..just knee-jerk reaction.

In Florida, fishing offshore, we have met the shrimpers while anchored. They work all night and anchor by day. Morning is the best time to catch them. It's amazing how many bucket-loads of shrimp a case of beer will get you ! Anyways, I remember they had a chute (or slide) for all the undesirable catch in the nets which sends it back to the sea. It was teeming with sharks down below..very scary, indeed.

Lord Sidious
14th August 2014, 05:26
It is indeed satire.
Well spotted Spiralnugget...................

Ria
14th August 2014, 07:55
Delete thread Delete thread Delete thread

Spiral
14th August 2014, 08:03
Delete thread Delete thread Delete thread

What & delete other peoples posts ?

It's a good example of how outrageous headlines & extremely far out content needs thorough checking, quite a few people have been caught out by this type of site, they are becoming more & more numerous & popular.

I suspect that if not done on purpose to sow disinfo on sites like this they are just a means of getting revenue from ads, although I can't be sure because I run "adblocker" & "ghostery" so none of that stuff appears on my screen :D

Ria
14th August 2014, 11:31
What & delete other peoples posts ?

It's a good example of how outrageous headlines & extremely far out content needs thorough checking, quite a few people have been caught out by this type of site, they are becoming more & more numerous & popular.

I suspect that if not done on purpose to sow disinfo on sites like this they are just a means of getting revenue from ads, although I can't be sure because I run "adblocker" & "ghostery" so none of that stuff appears on my screen :D
If, It makes you happy, I'm happy.:spinning::ha:

Stoat muldoon
14th August 2014, 12:28
Poetic Justice springs to mind .