PDA

View Full Version : James Horak and Crystal Clark ... last chance peeps ... listen up!!!

Calz
13th August 2014, 16:57
Crystal Clark has a special place in my heart. Her 1st radio interview was with Mel on Veritas. I was so drawn I joined simply to have access to the 2nd half of the show. Mel was so intrigued he invited her back to do an immediate follow-up show.

Many here know of Horak.

Long vid but if you have the stomach to hear the "truth" (at least their interpretation thereof) then have at it.

(You can get the gist from the first 33 minutes ...)

(btw - not specified in the text below the vid is that he suggests the nuclear core from Japan has now reached earth's mantle and only an EMV in the western USA is left to stabilize the crust ... and that will be withdrawn at some point if the puppets that be continue the current course ...)

RWT Episode #11: THE JUDGE—LAST EXIT FOR MANKIND

—04/16/2014

yTezTKXB-h8

While so many listen to the woo woo cooing of a large part of the alternative media, we have come to the brink. The madness that has allowed the progression of the Fukushima meltdowns has at least made newsworthy enough the reporting of nuclear waste leaks at Hanover, Carlsbad, NM, and elsewhere. Events that might not have made it to the news were it not for gathering public interest. But, just as at Fukushima, the official releases have been focused on purely handling public perception and not truth.

We will connect the recent wave of earthquakes and the magnitude threat posed by shifting conditions in Yellowstone to such irresponsible practices as these. Together with the extensive extraction of oil and now fracking, subsurface detonations in the past, the madness of employing HAARP, and the decline of an atmosphere that once shielded us from full spectrum light, this planet has been brought to the very crossroads where one more wrong turn can easily lead to our extinction.

Instead of the slow death by an already poisoned environment, you may have a fast one. You have little time left to turn it around. My colleagues and I feel we are simply trying to find new ways to say the same things. – JCH

The show has been plagued by several interruptions, at one time David had to reboot his whole system.

During the first interruption at minute 40 into the show, James was discussing the lawyer from Florida and how, when I answered his question about what happened in Sasebo Harbor, he decided to give up the trip. My take on it was that if that was too difficult to accept, he wouldn’t have been ready for what was in the ridge valley.

In the second one where James audio breaks up at 2h24min, James explains how the powers-that-be are so entrenched in their madness that they had rather destroy everyone, including themselves, as long as they are still on top than survive with losing any of their hold on power.

http://drowninginabsurdity.wordpress.com/

Tribe
13th August 2014, 18:39
In the second one where James audio breaks up at 2h24min, James explains how the powers-that-be are so entrenched in their madness that they had rather destroy everyone, including themselves, as long as they are still on top than survive with losing any of their hold on power. what they wont sell , kill or sacrifice hey ! :vom:

not to go off topic but good to see you posting calz x:back to topic:

Ria
13th August 2014, 20:32
This is well worth while to listen to.
Thank you Calz for bring this here.

Calz
16th August 2014, 06:53
So ... the idea that 3 of Japan's nuclear cores have made their way to the Earth's mantle and that all we have left saving the integrity of the crust is based on the EMV in Utah is not worthy of consideration???

Huh ...

Well ... according to Horak the Earth has long been protected from the Sun so it should not be a great surprise.

I find it interesting the lack of interest in what would seem to be a remarkably important topic.

Ria
16th August 2014, 07:39
So ... the idea that 3 of Japan's nuclear cores have made their way to the Earth's mantle and that all we have left saving the integrity of the crust is based on the EMV in Utah is not worthy of consideration???

Huh ...

Well ... according to Horak the Earth has long been protected from the Sun so it should not be a great surprise.

I find it interesting the lack of interest in what would seem to be a remarkably important topic.
Lack interest may not be accurate, I don't have any tech or truck load of cash to that could buy something to counter this.

Calz
16th August 2014, 08:05
I don't know how there is "proof" of the nunclear core from Japan reaching the mantle.

Not a scientist.

But thing about it ... makes sense does it not???

Ria
16th August 2014, 08:50
I don't know how there is "proof" of the nunclear core from Japan reaching the mantle.

Not a scientist.

Most certainly

jcocks
21st August 2014, 08:37
I looked for some more research/proof on this possiblity. Couldn't see anything. But I did find this, from Jeff Rense :

http://www.rense.com/general96/rising.html

It's a different story, but very similar, if not worse, outcomes... Whatever the case may be, it's obvious that there has been no containment of fukushima that has worked,and the outcomes for us here can only be bad unless we get help (luckily I believe we do have help - but we're in for one heck of a ride regardless).

Highland1
21st August 2014, 10:17
In the second one where James audio breaks up at 2h24min, James explains how the powers-that-be are so entrenched in their madness that they had rather destroy everyone, including themselves, as long as they are still on top than survive with losing any of their hold on power

http://drowninginabsurdity.wordpress.com/

Im beginning to think these psychopaths are just trying to amass all the worlds wealth before going off world whilst the earth and humanity is destroyed.
What other reason would there be to stick around whilst the fuse is almost ready to detonate?
With hidden advanced technology as it is, it would be no surprise to me if their flight tickets to Mars were not already booked....

Russ

Calz
22nd August 2014, 07:35
I looked for some more research/proof on this possiblity. Couldn't see anything. But I did find this, from Jeff Rense :

http://www.rense.com/general96/rising.html

It's a different story, but very similar, if not worse, outcomes... Whatever the case may be, it's obvious that there has been no containment of fukushima that has worked,and the outcomes for us here can only be bad unless we get help (luckily I believe we do have help - but we're in for one heck of a ride regardless).

Horak suggests the meltdown in Russia was contained by adding protection under the core in the short time that was available.

Now???

Against the law to even speak about such things in Japan ... go figure ...

... so ...

common sense time ... where would we guess the cores from at least 3 of the reactors may have gone in ... what ... 3 or 4 years now???

No doubt CNN would let us know all about that ... right???

Calz
22nd August 2014, 07:36
Im beginning to think these psychopaths are just trying to amass all the worlds wealth before going off world whilst the earth and humanity is destroyed.
What other reason would there be to stick around whilst the fuse is almost ready to detonate?
With hidden advanced technology as it is, it would be no surprise to me if their flight tickets to Mars were not already booked....

Russ

Well ... if we are to believe Horak ... the underground bases are death traps.

... and the only way to the existing bases on the moon and mars are with the EB (grey) ships which humans cannot fly by themselves.

There is a certain metal that protects space travelers from space radiation and we don't have it.

... but you are correct in that was the elite "plan" ...

thetruthoflife
13th October 2014, 07:19

Not a scientist.

Please excuse the long post, but the detail I think is important to read.

I had a spiritual awareness dream many years ago about Atlantis and Earth's origin life destruction as a symbolic (human life) being turned into wood and embedded in stone (proven archaeological human artifacts millions of years old in coal beds/stone). The dream told me that Japan was the second Earth Atlantis recreation of another spiritual death. I saw a death march of white painted Japanese spirits leaving. I knew that it had to relate to the nuclear incident in Japan.

I then studied the spiritual/psychic terms we had been given about Atlantis as the place of the first Earth life that was hit and destroyed due to nucleation/incineration from the star attack/meteors and particle radiation streams they had activated by ancient science involving her crystal.

Atlantis by spiritual reckoning as the place/incidence for the initial blast/hit activation was America.....why our psyche eventually called an area in the sea bed of America The Devils Triangle. This would also relate to Japan being named the Devil's Sea.

In both areas ships have gone missing and also the sea has been witnessed to bubble. UFO bodies have both been witnessed in these areas involving moving in and out of the sea.

My spiritual review and medium discussed that the Pyramid system was an ancient applied method for relaying a transmission around the Earth globe as an ancient stone technology/method. That ancient building practice was called "holy" Levi (levitation) was a technique using stone levitation, the stone Mason. That the ancient humans using a crystal atop Giza employed an Earth relayed circuit transmission to enable this transmission to return to their Temple relay to lighten stone by altering the nuclear of stone.

As most of these Pyramids are still intact, this ancient burnt radiation signal still transmitted in our atmospheric condition even after the ancient practice was stopped because of the circumstances, and was the reason for the large paranormal phenomena in both America and Japan relating to Giza.

Dropping the bomb in Japan demonstrates how this relay circuit exists causing a transmitted effect returned into America as occult phenomena activation.
A uranium gun-type atomic bomb (Little Boy) was dropped on Hiroshima on August 6, 1945, followed by a plutonium implosion-type bomb
The Bermuda Triangle, also known as the Devil's Triangle, is a loosely defined .... Charles Berlitz, author of various books on anomalous phenomena, lists .... flight of five TBM Avenger torpedo bombers that disappeared on December 5, 1945, ... Wikipedia

My spiritual medium advised that Scientists applying the nuclear re-invented the ancient burnt transmission in our atmosphere by crossing into it, that caused such ancient incidences in India by humans applying scientific experimentation/building practices

Ancient City Found In India Irradiated By Nuclear Blast 8000 ...

www.thelivingmoon.com/.../India_Ancient_City_Rajasthan_near_Jodhp...

8,000 Years Ago... . .... 5000 Year Old Harappan Township Found in Haryana, 2. Archaeologists Uncover Ancient Maritime Spice Route Between India, Egypt, 3.

This is why the UFO formation is still witnessed today manifesting above the Giza Pyramid.
The ancient incineration millions of years ago as Atlantis is the reason the carbon problem is found as an incineration of radiation wavelengths in our atmosphere today as a warning.

Spiritually I was advised that thinning of the atmosphere, by loss of hydrogen/oxygen mass used by Scientists for the liquid fuel in converting uranium deposits also allows for planes moving through the atmosphere to break up wavelengths forming a burning of the mass by pressure and the UFO body manifestation as the phenomena. The reason as a worldwide event planes have been hit by the UFO forming, or fallen out of the sky by the disappearance of the atmospheric condition (hole caused by the UFO manifestation) itself as the UFO body forms and burns the atmosphere. The plane drops into the hole in a free fall, which would be the only reason why many planes dropped at exactly the same point.

I think that these incidences prove the ancient situation we were warned about, don't you? That the circumstance of the Illuminati Occult Science practices in America belonging to the secrets of the All Seeing Eye, and the pyramid with the golden orb is going to destroy them by evidence. Obviously the origins of consciousness/spirit who caused the original Earth attack returned to live in America...the Illuminati or Satanists, those who believe in alien creation.

As American Scientists are involved in an occult program at NASA, they have been studying the ancient PHI radiation sound manifestations and have also been causing feedback from this program research into their own atmospheric wavelength relays. A lot of psychics are aware that America and their elite are going to destroy themselves.

Hence a huge amount of phenomena occurs in America, and as the sky changes by the burning manifesting signals, the fallout is harming life and causing huge storm activity/attacks on life in America. America has therefore suffered very unusual weather patterns as this evidence.

For example, Scientific experiments re-activate the burnt wavelength transmission by contact in their own experiment
The first beam was circulated through the collider on the morning of 10 September 2008
www.mapsofworld.com › Japan
An earthquake of magnitude 6.9 on Richter Scale struck Hokkaido, Japan region on Thursday, 11th Sept. 2008. Aftershocks of magnitude 5.0 ...
•Sept. 13–14, southern U.S.: Hurricane Ike hits Texas and causes at least 50 deaths, thousands more to evacuate their homes, and millions to lose power in Houston alone. Ike hits the island city of Galveston Bay the hardest, knocking out water, power, and sewer lines. Despite requests to evacuate, at least 15,000 people remained in Galveston amid worsening sanitary conditions.

Then there is the personal self combustion incident receipt of the transmission, as by evidence the ancient occult science was transcribed from a male's own human conscious awareness of human cellular creation, and applied this information as an atmospheric science. Using our self awareness is the reason for the return of the radiation transmission into the human cell condition.
Infoplease.com http://www.infoplease.com/world/disasters/2008.html#ixzz3G0HBfTHC

Observation of the circuit relay involving natural disaster activation and the human relayed event.
1974 Science experiment
http://www.ametsoc.org/Sloan/gate/index.html

The types of experiments being conducted in the Year of 1974

Table of Contents: 12 July 1974; 185 (4146) - Science

www.sciencemag.org › Issue Archive › 1974

Jul 12, 1974 - Jean L. Marx. Science 12 July 1974: 132-136. .... Observations at Mercury Encounter by the Plasma Science Experiment on Mariner 10.

Abstract - Science

www.sciencemag.org › 29 March 1974

by HS Bridge - ‎1974 - ‎Cited by 46 - ‎Related articles
Science 29 March 1974: Vol. 183 no. 4131 pp. 1293- ... Observations at Venus Encounter by the Plasma Science Experiment on Mariner 10. H. S. Bridge1,; A. J. ...

Arecibo heating experiments - Wiley Online Library

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1029/RS009i011p01041/full

by WE Gordon - ‎1974 - ‎Cited by 92 - ‎Related articles
Dec 7, 2012 - Volume 9, Issue 11, pages 1041–1047, November 1974 .... Modifying

SELF COMBUSTION 1974
There have been people who have survived this sort of experience. The most interesting case we found was an American called — fittingly — Jack Angel. In 1974, Angel, a travelling salesman from Georgia, parked his motorhome outside a Ramada hotel and went to sleep.http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2043500/Spontaneous-combustion-death-cases-What-IS-truth.html

May 9 1974 Earthquake Izu

Super Outbreak of 1974, also called Tornado Super Outbreak of 1974, series of tornadoes that caused severe damage to the Midwestern, southern, and eastern United States and Ontario, Canada, on April 3–4, 1974. One of the largest outbreaks of tornadoes ever recorded, it consisted of 148 tornadoes and resulted in more than $1 billion in damage and 330 deaths. (Four of these tornadoes were later reclassified as downbursts by Japanese American meteorologist T. Theodore

http://www.ufocasebook.com/chihuahuamexico1974.html

A few planes went missing 1974 in the Bermuda Triangle, along with other aircraft worldwide crashing.
http://www.bermuda-triangle.org/html/missing_aircraft_in_the_bermud.html

I am writing this article because of a personal self experience that belongs to the Hadron Collider experiment and my own spiritual near self combustion incident, receiving a transmission directed at me in a NASA experiment.

As an ancient precept this evaluation as a prophecy as proof of the ancient transmisSION is called PHILOSOPHY OF THE STONE or PHI calculations providing the evidence as SPIRIT ADVISED me how to calculate the event they had saved my life from gaining from the evil transmisSION to provide humanity with the evidence from our spiritual protectors about what the Occult Scientists in America are conducting.

Nasa, studying the Hadron collider transmissions and the effects on human cellular life caused this incident for me.
The WORD OF GOD is a secret evaluation of letter - numerical calculation.

The MOTHER ABOMINATION sequence once factored by the ancients for the stone LEVI/levitation practice was used and the new relay response using the letters revealed what happened to me.
YEAR OBAMA BONE NASA HIT MOIR DNA STEM GONE THOTH HELL ROSE YEAR
TTTTTT=960
HH=400
O=11
B=300
FF=80
Y=150
R=RADIUS OF CIRCLE OR RA – radium uranium materials

1901 = YEAR

The occult brotherhood of the Presidents is called the bonesmen. Obama became President the Year the Hadron Collider experiment was conducted.