PDA

View Full Version : Gigantic Object with Shields Up Enters Our Solar System

The One
13th August 2014, 14:07
Posted by BP Earth Watch on August 11

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbZphxednzs

Wow folks at first i though lens flare then you cab actually see this thing move.It also looks like it generating some sort of shield

What do you think

Cheers

jimmer
13th August 2014, 14:52
wow.
nice find malc.
stay on it, pls.

Stoat muldoon
13th August 2014, 15:42
Interesting .

BabaRa
14th August 2014, 01:05
A big WOW!

Definitely deserves :Bump:

Spiral
14th August 2014, 08:09
Sorry to be a party pooper......but you're looking at uranus

:ttr:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yM6tTuUkqA

jimmer
14th August 2014, 15:21
so, what's that 'bubble'?
is that part of filter?
he says it's not what it looks like,
but I didn't see him prove it.

Spiral
14th August 2014, 16:02
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCwN-4o6rpc

Edited by Spiral to second version of the vid with better sound.

Published on 14 Aug 2014

I'm the first one to jump on the ufo and alien theories but cmon this is getting ridiculous when I have to make a video about something that has been explained a million times. If you hear about something in the sky and it's coming from BPE just remember this is the guy that takes normal asteroids and comets and tells you they are something new mysterious objects - Enough Said!

Published on 14 Aug 2014

Previous Version had very poor Audio and some could not hear. here is a remake. People that make videos like I do know full well what the object or shield is. We also know Venus is on it longest orbit and moving directly with the camera giving it the appearance of being stationary but it is moving, the dark ghost of Venus moves synchronously with Venus and the angel of the sun an relationship to the satellite gives us the bubble effect from the corrector plate. I'm the first one to jump on the ufo and alien theories but cmon this is getting ridiculous when I have to make a video about something that has been explained a million times. If you hear about something in the sky and it's coming from BPE just remember this is the guy that takes normal asteroids and comets and tells you they are something new mysterious objects - Enough Said! ©2014

BabaRa
14th August 2014, 16:43
Drats - next you'll be telling me unicorns don't exist. :cloud:

The One
14th August 2014, 16:53
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCwN-4o6rpc

Edited by Spiral to second version of the vid with better sound.

Published on 14 Aug 2014

I'm the first one to jump on the ufo and alien theories but cmon this is getting ridiculous when I have to make a video about something that has been explained a million times. If you hear about something in the sky and it's coming from BPE just remember this is the guy that takes normal asteroids and comets and tells you they are something new mysterious objects - Enough Said!

Published on 14 Aug 2014

Previous Version had very poor Audio and some could not hear. here is a remake. People that make videos like I do know full well what the object or shield is. We also know Venus is on it longest orbit and moving directly with the camera giving it the appearance of being stationary but it is moving, the dark ghost of Venus moves synchronously with Venus and the angel of the sun an relationship to the satellite gives us the bubble effect from the corrector plate. I'm the first one to jump on the ufo and alien theories but cmon this is getting ridiculous when I have to make a video about something that has been explained a million times. If you hear about something in the sky and it's coming from BPE just remember this is the guy that takes normal asteroids and comets and tells you they are something new mysterious objects - Enough Said! ©2014

Whoopsy will do my home work next time.There a bit better than thirdphaseofmoon though lol.Great video of you by the way

Its a bit like all that Nebula rubbish.Back to point can we believe any of this software that is used to capture this stuff is reliable i think not.Especially if Nasa are involved.Who's to even say its space they are recording

I have pondered for some time that the images we see of the moon,mars and sun could be false.I do enjoy watching the amateur stuff much better than the billion dollar companies who you would think with their technology could produce crystal clear images.Also did you know that images released from the Hubble telescope it takes them a year for you to see them mmmmmmm i wonder why .The truth is in relation to UFO'S they are already here

Cheers

Spiral
14th August 2014, 17:31
Great video of you by the way

Thats not me !

I feel like a right party pooper, first it was the killer whales & now this :getcoat:

The One
14th August 2014, 17:44
Thats not me !

I feel like a right party pooper, first it was the killer whales & now this :getcoat:

Ah ah lol

http://37.media.tumblr.com/e80c2ed6d1c7fb594047d493c7678324/tumblr_n3n4n0aCH41qbjttio1_250.gif