PDA

View Full Version : Hollow Earth / Reptilians / History. Something to ask questions about

KosmicKat
12th August 2014, 23:16
From the Public Domain Review (http://publicdomainreview.org/2011/10/10/stories-of-a-hollow-earth/): a fanciful tale? or something with a basis in reality?

13th August 2014, 06:47
From the Public Domain Review (http://publicdomainreview.org/2011/10/10/stories-of-a-hollow-earth/): a fanciful tale? or something with a basis in reality?

Interesting article thank you. As a related aside I watched the big budget blockbuster Noah the other day and found it stuffed with half truths, propaganda and "hidden in plain sight" hints towards things that have and are taken as myth. I noticed in one part (although I can't remember the exact wording so if anyone can help.....) the narrator made special mention that the ark was for all the beings......that live......"above surface". He overly emphasised the word "above" as if to indicate a "below", which of course led me to think of "as above so below" in a physical sense and not just the usual metaphor.

I may be off but thought I'd mention it. For anyone else (like me) who wishes to read this book there is a link to the pdf on the site or below for convenience:

http://www.archive.org/stream/nielsklimsjourne00holb#page/n11/mode/2up

jimmer
13th August 2014, 15:22
as for noah (off topic) I couldn't wait for it to be over.
what a depressing tale.
rock people?
noah, the keeper of the end of all mankind. the savage reaper.
talking about man, what an anti-male gender film.
natch -- hollywood green lights a talented yet atheist phenom to write and direct this concoction.
as the last minutes unfolded, I wished for it to be over.
can't believe word of mouth made this a box office hit.
truly shocked.

now, back to the topic (sorry).

thetruthoflife
15th October 2014, 06:18
Hollow Earth seems to be a realization.

The Earth a hot mass, cooling in space forming cooler crusts, that then break open ejecting gases. Cool air from space returning to the hot gas release formed empty pockets inside of the stone cooling mass.

Reptiles, an ancient form of huge beasts. Nature during this Earth period had a high level of radiation in her atmosphere.

Scientists in common time, destroying our atmosphere and causing it to be thin begin a mutation signal wavelength that attacks the human chemical brain. Our brain understanding the attack is aware that it is reptile in description of the attack. The reptile, a healed mutation in Nature has increased by signal radiation increase, changing our natural blood iron condition of red blooded cell state as theirs is cold blooded as a condition. Hence our awareness tells us that this is an alien attack....alien meaning extra in the terrestrial, being "stone". Extra stone signals is observed as star particle radiation, extra stone to Planet Earth. Star meteors are a different form of stone to Planet Earth. Hence attack from the stars is a psychic observed conclusion.

Old wisdom was called Philosophy of the Stone, a spiritual awareness regarding being attacked by the stars and what it causes. Our red blood, the Holy Blood line of Christ (Holy Ox - oxygen) is being altered, hence introduced blood diseases......new cancers of the bone/blood/cell. Hence Christ stigmata, prophetic visions are caused with blood ooze.....EBOLA, the introduced plague condition of the stigmata.