PDA

View Full Version : When will it stop

The One
11th August 2014, 09:09
These are just my thoughts and would appreciate what you think.

We keep hearing people saying about tptb are now the tptw.Is there actually any truth in that.The reason i say this is because the world today seems to be much much worse and there seems to be nothing we can do about it.There are more people addicted to drugs/alcohol.more children and adults than ever before being abused,more conflict.Does the population need to be wiped out for us to start a fresh.There is so much dark in the world at the moment and i know we must not loose focus of the light but when i keep hearing people say the world is better today than before and we are getting help from our light warriors i sometimes think mmmmmmmmmmmm ok .We are even told it must get worse before it gets any better why why why.Sorry for the rant it just upsets me to see the world being destroyed on so many levels.If this vibration shift that so many talk about is happening and its supposed to change us for the better then i hope it happens fast.I do believe places like this forum do wake people up and i hope that one day maybe not in my life time there will be peace on this planet.

I do feel lucky to have been born in the UK when i see whats going on in other parts of the world.

Thanks

Ria
11th August 2014, 09:35
I can't be shore, this may of started as a way of manifesting your reality by stating TPTW, instead of the TPTB.

"If" the "top nobs" have gone as yet the entrainment has not and the servants are still serving.

john parslow
11th August 2014, 10:03
Hi Malc thanks for posting your thoughts, whilst I am in agreement with the salient points I can't help but think that it is indeed the beginning of the end for the PTB and all the devastation and destruction we now see in the world is the last throw of the dice for the losing side. As ever they are acting like spoilt children knowing the game is up and out to cause as much damage as possible before they are removed - just try to look at the positives; you have personally started a great forum where like-minded people can gather and share their thoughts most of whom are already awake and aware, this can only encourage newbies to read and hopefully start to do their own research and as a consequence start to enlighten more ... keep up the good work. JP

KosmicKat
11th August 2014, 11:43
Look at what happened in New York in 2001. The intention was to shock the people into accepting martial law. But it didn't work out that way. And now, too many awkward questions are being asked about what really happened, and why. At the same time, love him or not, Steven Greer's Disclosure project blew the lid off the can, making it possible for millions of people to learn for themselves that UFO hunters are not all wide-eyed tinfoil hatters.

It's harder to get a reliable picture here in the U.S. because the mainstream news won't touch things that Russia Today will. But the internet has also undermined the outer fortifications of the PTB and now there are all kinds of maneuvers under way to try to get it back under control.

Above all, I have learned, our own point of view has a great deal to do with how we see the world, and what we bring into it. If you can't see the good on the global scale try looking for the good in your own backyard. Do you have a place to sleep tonight? do you have enough to eat today? do you have clean water to drink? And are you willing to share what you have with somebody who needs it? (I know you are, Malc) If the answers to those questions are "yes", then you can take comfort knowing that where you are, things are not so bad.

And despite the best efforts of the warmongers in Israel, the majority of the Israelis and the Gaza palestinians want peace. I'm sure the same thing would hold true for the Russians and the Ukrainians. I suspect the last people to wake up will be those who are determined to be right at any cost, whether about political ideologies or religious beliefs. We all have to live on the same dust mote and we all have to accept that what is right for me may not be right for you; if we can agree on things that we hold important, shout for joy!, but if not, just accept that a bird cannot live in the ocean deeps any more than a fish can graze happily in a meadow.

[Post Quick Reply] <-- haha! some quick reply! We need a [Post Wall-Of-Text] button :)

monk
11th August 2014, 12:41
The Nazi propaganda office worked right up until the day the war ended. Same can be said with all the msm in UK/US. You won't see, hear or know just how defeated they are until their corpses begin to stink.

BabaRa
11th August 2014, 17:40
I understand how you feel, Malc - and looking world wide it is difficult sometimes to believe things are getting better.

I sometimes need to remind myself that when the light gets brighter the shadows at first loom larger. I believe that's where we are now. There are more and more US citizens listening to RT News, to the point where Obama actually has publicly taken some verbal shots at RT.

I like the way monk put it:
The Nazi propaganda office worked right up until the day the war ended. Same can be said with all the msm in UK/US. You won't see, hear or know just how defeated they are until their corpses begin to stink.

I also like what john parslow said:
just try to look at the positives; you have personally started a great forum where like-minded people can gather and share their thoughts most of whom are already awake and aware, this can only encourage newbies to read and hopefully start to do their own research and as a consequence start to enlighten more ...

On a world level it seems so overwhelming to make changes, but I honestly believe, if every day, each one of us does at least one thing to help someone, makes one small change in our own character (turn away from judgment or gossip, etc), remember to be grateful for what we do have, - it does spread out. Perhaps not as quickly as we like, but it is gathering.

Feel it gathering, feel what it will be like when it bursts upon the planet. The joy we generate in each one of our hearts is what will ultimately defeat them. They know this, which is why they are always keeping the fear and malevolent in front of us.

Our job is to push their reality aside and focus on ours. Perhaps that's why we've really come together. To help each other maintain that focus.

monk
12th August 2014, 10:06
Nicely put Mrs Ra! :)

I would only add that staying positive is as easy as you want make it.

Fill your morning with love or fear, either way in the afternoon you could get hit by a bus and all you ever had was this morning!