PDA

View Full Version : The Queen and the missing children

Sooz
10th August 2014, 10:55
When I first became awake back in 2008, the one thing I could not take on board was the reptilian thing. And to be quite honest I still find it hard to accept. That being said, on a scale of 1 to 10. Zero where I was back in 2008, I think I'm now at a 5 out of 10. Still hard to accept, but there is so much evidence which is coming to light. Delving into history also sheds light.

It's a not a pretty picture and something I don't like to ponder.

You may like to consider this with me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhRW5B3jx4Ihttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhRW5B3jx4I

Edit: It might also be helpful to make use of the pause button to absorb some of this stuff.

Seikou-Kishi
10th August 2014, 11:09
If they're reptilians and they eat human children, whatever they are, they're not cannibals lol.

Sooz
10th August 2014, 12:43
If they're reptilians and they eat human children, whatever they are, they're not cannibals lol.

Not sure what you mean. There are many 'thanks' for this post you made SK, so I am a bit confused. Can you explain a bit more?

Sooz
10th August 2014, 13:02
Not sure what you mean. There are many 'thanks' for this post you made SK, so I am a bit confused. Can you explain a bit more?

OK, I get it. I can be slow sometimes.

Spiral
10th August 2014, 13:05

If the Queen is a reptilian & eats humans, a different species, its not cannibalism any more than you eating lamb would be.

Cannibalism is the act or practice of humans eating the flesh or internal organs of other human beings. It is also called anthropophagy. A person who practices cannibalism is called a cannibal. The expression "cannibalism" has been extended into zoology to mean one individual of a species consuming all or part of another individual of the same species as food,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannibalism

10th August 2014, 13:11
OK, I get it. I can be slow sometimes.

Was about to post.....

It's a real shame that some of the folks who present potentially life-changing information like this leave themselves open to ridicule from an already dubious audience with simple errors like this.

The Royals are reptilian predators.

I don't think this video is particularly good as it's very speculative in the frighteningly speedy textual parts, BUT where it does really score some points is the astute audio. El-Lizard-Birth's soundbites are beyond creepy; "the palace is lovely......especially at night...."

shamanseeker
11th August 2014, 15:47
They are fifty per-cent human and fifty per-cent reptilian - some are amphibian and there are various types. I've seen an 'amphibian' shapeshift. They are real.

monk
12th August 2014, 09:19
Some see a ghost once and that is enough. They instantly wake up fully to the endless possibilities we have been conditioned to doubt constantly.
And some people can spend years sifting through ample evidence/testimony and yet still sit on the fence of semi belief. How much evidence you need to realise the existence of the draco and ultimately your own incredible energy that they exist to harvest from you in the form of negative emotion, comes at pace you set yourself.