PDA

View Full Version : Dr. John Coleman (Illuminati, Committee of 300)

Ria
7th August 2014, 08:34
A must see if you already haven't.
Packed with masses of information.
This is what I would consider to be a very good starter for introducing any one new, to how the world is realy working.
Dose any one here have any of his books?
Wake up America! - Dr. John Coleman (Illuminati, Committee of 300)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRqx1YgIBMw

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rRqx1YgIBMw

Uploaded on Nov 2, 2012Dr. John Coleman, being a historian in intelligence community, researched in full scope the sinister forces behind the New world order movement. This video lecture represents a culmination of his findings about secret societies which form this global movement and how it came into existence.

Wake Up America

Sooz
7th August 2014, 09:15
Oh, this is excellent Ria! I haven't seen this before. I will watch it tonight.

His book 'Committee of 300' was one of three books that woke me up and sent me down the bunny hole for a very intense 6 months back in 2008. I highly recommend it. For anyone waking up, your life will never be the same again.

Thanks. Sooz

Sooz
7th August 2014, 09:59
Ria, did you watch this? It cuts out at 10.56...or is it just me....anyone else had the same problem?

Edit: I clicked on the you tube icon to watch it and it froze at 10.56. So I then clicked back on to TOT, and it works there....strange!:Seffect:

Ria
7th August 2014, 10:07
It has not cut for me:scrhd:

Sooz
7th August 2014, 11:28
I urge anyone who has friends who may be open to this, please send them this video.

I've only got to the 36 minute mark and will continue tomorrow. Some good marks are - 21 min - goals of the NWO dictatorship.

33 min - overpopulation and their agenda.

This is so important to get out there. Coleman is a historian. It's not 'out there' stuff. All facts. Good for newbies.

Ria
7th August 2014, 13:17
just saw a bizarre spelling, please folks if you see some nonsense let me know LOL

I am happy to go in and change the spelling, I'd rather have it right.

I spent my early life being humiliated, intimidated and discounted over my dyslexia, you get to point where it doesn't matter, in fact it can be very funny.
What dose matter is that information is not misunderstood.

Sooz
8th August 2014, 10:20
A must see if you already haven't.
Packed with masses of information.
This is what I would consider to be a very good starter for introducing any one new, to how the world is realy working.
Dose any one here have any of his books?
Wake up America! - Dr. John Coleman (Illuminati, Committee of 300)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRqx1YgIBMw

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rRqx1YgIBMw

Uploaded on Nov 2, 2012Dr. John Coleman, being a historian in intelligence community, researched in full scope the sinister forces behind the New world order movement. This video lecture represents a culmination of his findings about secret societies which form this global movement and how it came into existence.

Wake Up America

Go to the 41 minute mark to hear Dr Coleman talk about AIDS and other diseases. Significant given what is going on with the Ebola outbreak.

8th August 2014, 11:17
This looks great Ria thank you. It's very humble of you that you are so open about your lysdexia (see what I did there), fear not, I doubt anyone here would judge anyone else negatively for it. And if they do....perhaps they are frequenting the wrong bar.

Spiral
8th August 2014, 13:52
Ria if you are using Mozilla Firefox browser try adding this, https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/british-english-dictionary-/

It puts a red squiggly line under any miss-spelt words & then if you put your cursor over the word & right click it gives you a selection of words it thinks it is, I would be lost without it :chrs:

Sooz
8th August 2014, 14:00
Ria is very astute and on point with many of her posts. I can see through the mis-spelling and whatnot. I can see where she is coming from. Let us not cast aspersions on spelling, dyslexia or anything else. It is the thoughts that count.

Sometimes people criticise others for spelling and grammar and yet they fail to see their own failures in that regard. Funny actually. But no-one hauls them up to it. It doesn't matter. But I just find it interesting.:whstl:

lookbeyond
8th August 2014, 23:49
Ria is very astute and on point with many of her posts. I can see through the mis-spelling and whatnot. I can see where she is coming from. Let us not cast aspersions on spelling, dyslexia or anything else. It is the thoughts that count.

Sometimes people criticise others for spelling and grammar and yet they fail to see their own failures in that regard. Funny actually. But no-one hauls them up to it. It doesn't matter. But I just find it interesting.:whstl:

Hi Ria, ive not noticed any spelling mixups with your posts so maybe i have the same condition!

Ria
9th August 2014, 01:03
Hi Ria, ive not noticed any spelling mixups with your posts so maybe i have the same condition!

You may note that I go in and edit a lot, also I don't necessarily give much of my own narrative, it takes so long.
Thank you all for being so kind.