PDA

View Full Version : Death

Cearna
7th August 2014, 06:25
Death makes life end, but not forever, unless the person has turned to the Dark Side, when it will be a never ending story of nothingness.

If in being sent to Earth for another life journey, you are given the chance of following God or Evil and that is the only choice that person will ever be given.This is the only chance that person will ever be given to either continue on journeying through the wheel or end forever with your last breath.

If at the beginning you have chosen to follow on the way of the Light,Then you start the journey with this one life,are given a Spirit and Soul and the Soul Keeper will soon arrive to write on your Soul what they must do in this lifetime and all following lifetimes till the last one when the Wheel journey finishes.

Thus there are people on Earth who have neither Soul nor Spirit and this will be seen in the way they interact with others throughout their life. Unfortunately, there are now numbers in thousands of these living in bodies on Earth.

All with a Spirit and soul will die and keep on the Wheel of Life. They’ve wanted to know Why they are here, for now millions of Earth years, since the first man began to live on Earth. As this land cannot tell you why you are here, you are also given a Higher Self who can tell you why you are here, but not unless you have learnt to either see, feel or hear, as you must become aware of the Life Stream at first, and this means you must be on the lands that will allow that Life Stream to be .

To understand what I mean, the fears we have are some of the worst you will find on any one land or planet. Someone in so much fear of life, in their first life will hate their life so much that all they will want to do is to head for suicide, or want to die so much that they will probably be allowed to as soon as possible.

They must make the effort to try to adjust to what life handed to them. If they can only want to die, and not get to try to cope with bad, habituated fear, then they must try to first, and then will be able to die.

Next time round, they won't be allowed to die, even if, that their cells of the body are so bad, that the need to go is overwhelming. These are the worst offenders, for their journeys have only just begun, and to begin, it is to face and overcome fears, that will be all they have to learn in the early lives.

Life's not too hard, if you can clear yourself of the fears, then you cannot be held to accountability. You will have worked very hard to have made yourself able to cease surrendering to these fears, so we get to be OK about the next few lives.

The work must begin in total trust that you are not giving out fears, or draw any to you. Then it is really worth the fight you went through.. You can now live in peace and serenity, willing life to grab you and are able to have some trust in your own judgemental tools to live by and believe in.

Tools of death are such things as: “If you insist on proving, it wasn't me, I didn't want to be born” - robotic answers, will tell you no answers,. You already know who's to blame, it wasn't life you are looking for, it was the few times you wanted to do someone else harm that you come to pre-empt this fear . You will for some time need to harm another to save you from the fear, that you are unable to over come your own shortcomings. That's life in a nutshell.

All else is to clear out the overgrown idea, that this is not my own idea. It most certainly isn't the idea of the Archangels or of Gods. You want to sort this problem out, but you still hope to sort it out in only one life. When it repeatedly turns up, then your own self draws it to you over again, till you are either sick of trying to sort it out, or you just want to stop.

You are on the journey, it's not some one else’s, it is yours, so when you've had enough for now, you are welcome to stop. You are also welcome to come back and once and for all try to sort this overworked problem out. The Archangels might step in to help you sort the rest of the vexing problems out with you, and say “don't you think it is time to just go back home, because all your problems stem from the fact that all the rest haven't worked as hard as you have. They are bringing their problems to you, hoping you will solve for them, what they are incapable of solving for themselves.

Until they allow themselves to see, feel and hear for themselves, they have no intentions of facing, them selves. That's why you must go on, to leave them to face themselves and not keep blaming it on you.

As for death itself, it is the main story of how you are born, live and die. Those who know what they were here to do, will just up and do it till done. For everyone else you should fill your life (within reason), with life experiences, so that you have no regrets to leave.

Be able to close your life off, with the love you’ve had till now, close to your heart, so you can just go on in comfort and peace and the fullness of all you've done to bring you to joy that you can just rest now. Be able to alllow time to give up to some one else, to lead them on, as , it is now their turn to take over the reigns.

Aside from these things, giving up is the single most difficult thing to do, so your death will give you no full love. It may instead, lead you as if to some prison that you can never want to go to again, that is when it is so hard to go on. It is always, then, best to complete the journey first. Do not wait to complete this life after you've gone on, for there is no lingering,overwhelming, love experience it just ends as just another hopeless life.

When you are ready to go on, please try to complete the most difficult problems. Remember, the soldiers who go on never will be able to completely erase the torment seen on battlefields, nor will you be able to erase the torment handed to you or by you, to some one who had done nothing but love you.

You then need to live another life and chose only to be in love so you come and heal wounds from another life. To linger in solitude won't heal you, you seldom get another life the same as this one. Make it count as you follow the path of light back to your own some place in the sky. It is up to you whether your death is joyous or terrifying . Whatever you gave to your life, will come back in your time of waiting to die.

What will happen, when it is time for you to go, will be to return to some form of joy that will begin the healing process for you. The final stroke, depends on how you've treated yourself during life, as the fact of it is that the emotional turmoil you put yourself into, severely inhibits the images yourself sees in total life.

If you give healing to someone else – say by family standards, only one of them was ever good to you, but you took loving them all as the most precious thing to you. In turn they, may love yourself for doing so, then it seems to work. If you have stopped them from hating you, you will save their sons and daughters from hating you as a bad person as well. The Brownie points mount up, and in this way your life lasts longer, than it would have, because what you were solving was some one else's need to pay you back for not loving you the lifetime before.

It's like never wanting to live by yourself, for otherwise yourself is a hard person to live with.

Cearna
7th August 2014, 06:27
The End of Life comes to some, as if by chance, life stands in front of you and says “Time to go Now”. That predicament comes to very few, but some are not meant to linger, there is some need for them to go back.

The end comes to some, as the light they have visually produced, becomes less than it always was. These are our Light Bringers. There own Self has so much Light that all know there is some really special person inside that body. However, they are limited to just so much, and they must return – there mightiness shines no more.

There are no clear terms to claim who these ones are – they are some of the quietest on this planet. Their family begins in some form of deep link to them, and they will want to hold on to them for dear life. They are not to hold you up, they are the way show-ers, they give example only, the rest comes in your own claim to see what they have shown you.

Once dealt with, as if you are no use to me now, then God steps in, faces them in open, to say all you are now is a rod for your own back, that is all I can allow, so I will send you home in roses, and make sure you are not ever to return. There are so many of these now, that all God can do is to clear a way forward for them, and will them to return. They will not get called into account, as their Self Hood each life has been impeccable, over all their last ten lives or so. They are re-called, and given a use-by date to return by.

The fears of going without any real illness can be very real indeed. This is to explain to these people what happens under these circumstances. The work they have done is consumated as “working in Light”. Their name becomes that of the name they were in this, their last life. Their faith and trust has been more than most can live by, so what their death is to be is equivalent to what they gave to others.

Their mind will not falter, their only life learning was their joy of healing and helping others. The act of kindnesses to Light bearers, will be seen as wanting to give back to others, what was given to them, along their journey, but to God it is more than that, so their final life is what they are deserving. Their final life will be deserving of what self gave out during their own life this time.

If any one has taken life during this lifetime, then there justice at death will be to never want to kill again, unless there is some reason to stop some one killing others. There are rules to allow for life for a life, but must be found to serve only the essence of justice, not to take justice on yourself, for the Soul must be seen to live right or be judged accordingly.

These Light bearers, may lose the fight to live as they really are and be made to live under strangle holds of another control system, but will want to stop on regardless. There are many to stop very soon, as the control of Light has been taken into the wrong hands and many are unable to live real Light any more. Willing hands will not be able to make Light work in this situation and they have begun to fade to nothing.

Work Light then take big long R and R, is their reward.

I am telling you this, as you may begin to feel life is not worth it any more, in a big way, so if being offered R and R risk taking it now, for you have worked to breaking point. Don't wait to break, see, feel and hear what the jedi's know in their hearts – it's time to lay down arms and close the door behind you.

Ria
7th August 2014, 12:48
Cearna interesting reading, it leaves me thinking about the young people, the star seeds and others that have come to help facing much to be here. What about them? And their time line.
I am also thinking of parents with children to think about.

Many thanks

Also I feel this is about you considering that you have had enough time on planet earth, which I can understand, yet won't to say would you accept healing from us here ( those interested) you are more used to giving than receiving.
I know you work hard and it's not as easy as it used to be.
Love and hugs Ria

Cearna
8th August 2014, 03:18
Ria, thanks for this. I think the message here is that, the Earth was in such a state that many came to shine their Lights and help out, however, very few were taught how to do this, many more had no idea they are in fact doing so. The more things have worsened the more they tried to shine out. Just in the same way as we talk about healers using their own Auric field to heal with, then becoming really ill themselves as a result, this is part of what this is about.

Those who found Reiki, have a part of their answer in that, they can channel the Lights into themselves, fill themselves up in so doing and consequently top themselves up all the time. Many who did get Reiki, or those hearing and talking about it became skeptical because it didn't seem very strong or powerful enough, so they either stopped using it or didn't go to do anything about receiving it, so stopped this topping up process.

The reason, I began to offer the energies I asked to have brought down to me for others to get to use, is that you can, in fact, turn specific colour on and off at will,and so have ways to use whatever colour or level of colour you wish. For example, if, all who have been given these energies to use from me, or one of the others on tot, were to in fact spend some time every day, in sending the single colour violet out to the Earth, we could help overcome the darkness, heal ourselves and top ourselves up at the same time.

If any one of you wishes to spread these energies to Light Bearers, that you know and they would wish it, I am happy to send each of you a number of female angels that you can offer to them to help in using these energies and passing them on to even more. You've all tried them and know if they work for you or not. We do not have the numbers to teach others how to use the Light that they are, but we can support them and help bring their Lights back to full strength again, because of what you mention. The point is that if your Light fades away, then so will you. All on Earth, Light bearers, starseeds, what ever we call them, but everyone on Earth in fact should be in the business of raising their own Lights to the Highest possible they can reach to. It's not difficult, when Duggah was really ill, I held her to heal her and as I did so I would every few minutes say, "I am now going to a higher level" in fact I took her to where her own place was in the sky and she knew it and was so excited to see it. There really is no end to going Higher and Higher should you wish. When you first received the energies, from me you took in what you were capable of at that time, but using them continually accustoms your body to them and you can ask for an upgrade to go higher any time you like. The more you use, the more you will go up and top your own Light up. then this, message will not apply to you. I still believe we can raise the Earth, to higher and higher levels for it and those living on it, by more and more people, channelling real Light out, without damaging themselves in the meantime. No darkness can continue to work if the Light sit on top of it and encompasses it. Light can overcome any of the fears they work so hard to maintain, if we refuse to accept fear and transmute it with Light, then all will be able to go on without the Lights dimming.

I am as much this problem as many others, yes, I am worn out and weary now, and yes, I was faced and told in this way some time ago, so I am letting it take its course, for there is now some one in place to take my place, who will be able to do more, because she can start from where I leave of, it took me too long to find what I needed to find. Ask to know, is the real answer, then ask for that which you needed as a result of that knowing, and DON'T FEAR THE RESULT, for your love can only grow in leaps and bounds and that is what is behind it all, don't you think?

No need for healing, I do that as I go on. Many thanks though for asking, that is enough.

gardener
8th August 2014, 07:45
Hello Cearna can you help me? last year my sister killed herself there is not a day goes by that I don't think about her. I worry that she is in a lower existence, her essence was good she was a good person I will never know why she did this awful thing,she left no note. I cant tell you how much I hurt. I am not sure if I am allowed to speak of these things here and so apologise in advance. but would it be ok to pm you as I have too much to tell and it is of a personal nature. thank you

Cearna
8th August 2014, 09:15
Gardener - no problem, go ahead, in the meantime I will get someone to find out for me.

Ria
8th August 2014, 12:56
I still believe we can raise the Earth, to higher and higher levels for it and those living on it, by more and more people, channelling real Light out, without damaging themselves in the meantime.

I am up for it. Any one els?

gardener
8th August 2014, 15:26
Hello Cearna thank you so much I am very grateful for you amazing answer,hope you got my pm fond regards gardener x

Cearna
9th August 2014, 03:27
Got the PM and visitors message, but something wrong with the PM.

Ria, go for it sweetheart,, do you want some of those Angels so you can get these energies spread to your many friends? Hearts with you as you remember, your ever so beautiful daughter,

Seikou-Kishi
9th August 2014, 04:24
I am up for it. Any one els?

The bit you quoted is spot on. I'm on my iPad so editing a quoted post as long as the one you quote is tedious so I hope this "vicarious quote" is acceptable.

I am by no means a Christian, and I have serious qualms with any kind of organised religion, especially those which are so monolithic and dogmatic as are the Abrahamic religions, but the following is a poem I very well regard written by a Catholic saint. The best I can do when it comes to religion is to offer the contradiction that I'm an atheist who believes in god. A god with a bibliography to his name? No. A god that's a he, come to think of it? No again. No god that cares if I eat pork or shellfish or wear blended fabrics or have fringes on my four-cornered garments with threads of mid blue? What an anal god I would believe in if I believed in such a god.

I think all of us here are "shards" of a single spiritual unity which is beyond even the question of existence. I think humans for the most part misunderstand this nature that is inherently ours and that things which understand less than we do (but which perhaps know more, if that is a viable distinction) are trying to manipulate themselves into attaining what they purge from themselves by their actions. That is to say, I think "demons" and reptilians, etc., are chasing their tails and too foolish to realise why they'll never catch it.

Because I think we have an inalienable — excuse the pun — connection to this spiritual unity by our very nature, success is pretty much guaranteed and our decision is not whether we prevail over the short-sighted spiritual blindness, but how long we take to do that. How many parents say to their children "one day you will realise the prudence of what I say, but you can make that realisation quick and easy or long and protracted"? One hears it all the time.

So because we're part of this spiritual unity, when we speak of divine intervention and expect something other than ourselves, we're disappointed because we cannot see the wood for the trees. When somebody clamours for divine intervention but excludes all human agency, it's like asking a fireman to put out a fire without using his hose. I once overheard a conversation between three people. One was complaining of financial difficulties but suffixed every complaint with "but god will provide; I have faith" (that kind of "loud" faith, which insists itself). When one of the three offered her money as a gift, she turned him down, assuring him that god's ever-flowing bounty would come to her. I smiled inwardly when I heard the third person interject, saying "what, god can't help you this way, it has to come from a hand parting the clouds?"

I believed her irreligious friends knew "god" better than she did. In a cartoon of all things, a character portraying god acted oblivious to the idea of people needing his help and bewildered by the idea and then told somebody "when you do things right, people won't believe you've done anything at all". This character, who was disappointed by god for his apparent lack of interest, then went on to rescue a group of trapped people, claiming "you can't rely on god for jack. We've got to rescue them ourselves." And the cartoon closed with god repeating "when you do things right, people won't believe you've done anything at all."

Expecting divine intervention to flow into the world without human agency is like squeezing the neck of a balloon tight and expecting it to inflate itself. Our divinest selves have interfaces in this dense hell: our densest selves, that is, our physical lives. The plenitude of divine goodness will flow into the world when we recognise that we are both that goodness and its conduit, both the river that flows and the river bed that channels it.

Humans are not like falling stars which descend in their entirety to lesser climbs, but more like a stalactite which, as it reaches towards the floor, maintains its existence in all higher levels too. Human beings themselves are the channels from the very highest to this low plane. We can pull in spiritual goodness down through that channel and radiate it out here, and like so many flames on a gas hob, as we draw that energy through us and spread it out, we will raise the energy of everything around us the way the hob raises the temperature of the food.

Ignorance of our nature does not mean that our nature changes, it means our car is speeding along and we don't have a hand on the steering wheel. It means our water's flowing and we're not looking where we're putting it. Thus our ever-creating nature creates without design and what we create is aberrant and not mindful of that spiritual unity — we barely know it and what we create is nothing more than our shadow.

I agree entirely with your post, Ria.

That poem, by the way, is this:

Christ has no body but yours,
No hands, no feet on earth but yours,
Yours are the eyes with which he looks
Compassion on this world,
Yours are the feet with which he walks to do good,
Yours are the hands, with which he blesses all the world.
Yours are the hands, yours are the feet,
Yours are the eyes, you are his body.
Christ has no body now but yours,
No hands, no feet on earth but yours,
Yours are the eyes with which he looks
compassion on this world.
Christ has no body now on earth but yours.

monk
9th August 2014, 11:04
I too share precisely the same view as SK though adding one caveat; each shard of the infinite (us) is in a collectively competitive cooperation towards (hopefully forward) spiritual evolution eventually resulting (if we choose) in us becoming our own source of life, the ultimate "leaving the parents house as an adult"

It's obvious we're in a state of cooperative competition, all the competitors are divided into different Races.

Ria
9th August 2014, 21:36
There are a number of points here to cover.

One is, on death we are encouraged to go to the light, it has been coming out that this is a "false light" and will steer you back into being recycled. Where as if you go to the void your options are far greater and you do not go through lose of memory and can step out of the matrix. Further more out of body exploration into the void is helpful in this proses.

Two, what we can do help the earth and our alinement with her.

Three, angels and archons are considered the same. Now some of us have come to understand that the archons are behind the dastardly deeds on this planet.

Archon
Archon is a Greek word that means "ruler" or "lord," frequently used as the title of a specific public office. It is the masculine present participle of the verb stem ἀρχ-, meaning "to rule," derived from the same root as monarch. Wikipedia

Origin

Old English engel, ultimately via ecclesiastical Latin from Greek angelos 'messenger'; superseded in Middle English by forms from Old French angele.

A spiritual being believed to act as an attendant, agent, or messenger of God, conventionally represented in human form with wings and a long robe:
God sent an angel to talk to Gideon
the Angel of Death

We use the term angel as a benign being that has interceded on our behalf. Now there is masses of testimony of angels helping people out in extraordinary circumstances.
This has happen to me and my family on more than one occasion.

So clarification on what an angel is? may be we need to use another name?

Ria
9th August 2014, 21:41
"Karma is a Rigged Game

Archontic Influence in Human Psychology and Social Order"

http://www.metahistory.org/Telestics/RiggedGame.php

"When the Chief Ruler (archon overlord) realized
that they [human beings] were exalted above him in the height
and they surpass him in thinking,
and that he will not be able to seize them...
He made a plan with his authorities (exousiai), which are his powers,
and together they committed adultery with Wisdom (Sophia)
and bitter fate (hiermarmene)
was begotten through them,
which is the last of the changeable fetters,
and it is of the sort that is interchangeable,
and it is harder and stronger than she with whom
the gods united and the angels
and the demons and all the generations
until this day."

Cearna
10th August 2014, 04:22
Let me try a bit at a time.

One is, on death we are encouraged to go to the light, it has been coming out that this is a "false light" and will steer you back into being recycled. Where as if you go to the void your options are far greater and you do not go through lose of memory and can step out of the matrix. Further more out of body exploration into the void is helpful in this proses.

What we have had to do is to sort Truth or right, from that which is evil or wrong - the fact that there is so much out there in videos and writing on these subject, from seemingly two opposite sides, means that we haven't yet managed to sort this out, and we have been around an extremely long time.

The light to go on with, is no illusion, it is a fact, that many who have experienced near death experiences, means that they, at least have seen it and walked on into it, without coming to harm. This at least seems to be a Truth to consider. I cannot speak of going into the void from my own life experience, and I have not heard of any one who has done so.

However, what the story, supposedly from another source says, is that this is the better option. A void is as I see it a closed off life, separate to the one in which we now live. In fat the void, might have life in it it might not, to me a void is something risky to enter, for what do we know of it so far. So here I open to others what they think the void might be like or what they visualise it to be.

The first tool of Light is to keep life in balance and harmony. It is a mix of, love, joy, power and workable energies. There are a race of beings who are of the purest of power, who only live in the highest of regions who send in rich life force to the Earth from much further up than from where we were created. There are some capable of giving out only one Light tp power the living Light we use. They are so much Light they live in an energy form alone. They are in fact the progenitors of all of our Light Source. Willingly, they give out Light for without it we cannot exist.

Recently, I discovered from them, what seems to be a new form of being, which will be a whole new chapter in another part of the "verse". Our Earth and Universe, exists somewhat in their own sort of life existence to channel forth their life force energies to all other universes that we co-exist with. To go on to the newer style of existence, the needed a new form to be seen, at the place where the new start to the new beings will begin to be born as a new sociological style of life never been before, will emerge.

Close to Earth in a realm is where they came from, so they arrived here to transform from total, pure energy to energetic forms of pure existence. They sheltered near us, to gain their form, before moving on to their new place. Why I am telling you this, is that at the end of their transformation a light came down over them, in just the same way as we were told Light comes to us. They were very fearful of their new form, having never been in one before, and up till then, never had seen a form. This Light stayed together in Light form over them till they were able to walk on into it. Each time one of them, walked into that Light I experienced the greater need to die, and I've been telling some of my friends on TOT how much I really needed to die. It took, me into the depths of needing to die, till they began to tell me what was going on. Their need to go to this new place was so overwhelmingly painful to me, but that's what the death process is. It is transformation, from what this body was to what, when, how the form will be next time round, if any are to go on to.

If any thing told me what death was that did. In hospices and hospitals, there is an air of getting close to going on. this is open to question I know, but from what I have been encountering, this period of time is when you, yourself create your own Light, to go on back with. Light of your own, is simply your vehicle to take you from your place of death to where you are to go on to next.

The final stage is to walk on into it, and shove off from your body to become spirit, soul and mind - together as one - that's it in a nutshell. If you are scared in your own Light, that's as you were during life. If happy to go on to your own wondrous next self, you will go on with little to upset you on the journey. The one's inundated by self fears, may want to stop going on, or may in fact be sent back to lose all fears, because a fearful Soul is not able to transition completely in transportation to the next place.

The fears stop life, but they also stop life from making itself a wholeness capable of entering onto planes of existence and some may become trapped in one not capable of taking you on. the final headlong rush to get to Light, stops life completely. Some who come back in another life remember some of the trauma they created for themselves during their transition, and when they come back never want to die to go to go through that again. In the end that fear remains and gives them a hard time again. These stories are not the only way to go on as if given rope enough for you to want to go on Home, your final ending will have a Master come to you and take you through the five gateways, on to Eternity or Nuovo Terra also in Eternity.

In my opinion, the void is what is found by those who have no Spirit or Soul, because they cannot create any light to carry them on.

Cearna
10th August 2014, 05:28
Two, what we can do help the earth and our alignment with her.

First of all I would say the best result you will have, is by speaking directly to her. Talk directly as if speaking to some one next to you or in front of you. Call her Mother Earth, the other name is the name of a Demon who simply decided it was the God of Earth, which is what Archangel Michael is. Tell her I need to live in your open robe, which I can shelter under. Then ask to know what she herself is needing to make her planet ever more hers than it is now, and ask her what we can do to stop living in real evil intent as we are now.

Then "MAKE IT SO". Tell her what can we do to make Earth the wondrous place as she made it, not as we have made it by own own lack of realisation of how we have made it so purile. To all of us who do love you, make our love again real to us, let us hear the words you speak to us in the night time, help us to hear your almost inaudible whispers to love and cherish our selves and all others.

Then "MAKE IT SO". THAT SHOULD DO IT.

Cearna
10th August 2014, 06:01
Three, angels and archons are considered the same. Now some of us have come to understand that the archons are behind the dastardly deeds on this planet.

OK, so this you take of it what you wish. When I ask the Angels about the supposed beings, I get told, we do not tell of these things, because they do not exist. They come from way back in history, when it was told the world ends in front of the Joshua tree, when it was written if you wanted to see them, you asked to see them. The demons told of all humans dwelling in open life whereas their simple life ends in under ground - they are not placid but their life was real until very recently, when enemies of the Demons began to hunt them down, with the result that very few if any might still exist (the Gods were extremely busy with this, this year).

Closer to the Truth is that Archons really exist only in mythology, wailing and openly minding their own business. The 12 Archangels have never seen one, and they realise the gains brought about by the fear of these is great. Take it as life aint real till its proved to be OK.

Reptoids, believed what the Demons said, and most references came originally from the Golden Calf stories originally which were meant to bring in revenue to buy gold to sell it to open market at a ridiculous profit, but then what else is new?

As for the Angels, if they don't exist, then I'm in deep s*** after sprouting so much about them for so long. However, I'm going to say they are mighty wondrous some one's populating Earth's atmosphere within numbers now of several trillion, who so love real humans. they very easily come to save you when in real distress and are gone in a flash after they help you. They say, just tell us love you, and they will love you back. Tell them I need ?????? and they will love your real need, till it just seems to turn up. Only your own trust is the major risk when dealing with them. There is a picture of Ivan on one of my threads as a spirit artist saw him, so she believed him to be real enough to draw him. Wolf khan saw the Archangel of the Light in one of our doorways, and some on TOT have caught sight of Michael when he has dropped on in. I have felt Michael as he spoke through Wolf Khan to someone that he was trying to pull into line, and I couldn't stay in the room, his power so completely overwhelmed me.

Ria
10th August 2014, 09:18
Many thanks Cearna
I had a visit last night, which got me up at about 4.45 am, had a look on line and saw the first of your three posts, went back to bed just after 5.30 am.
The visiter did some very nice work on my feet, very tingly.:)
:ht:thank you visiter.

Ria
10th August 2014, 11:13
The void I was referring to, is the source. The source being everything and nothing. The infinite.
This is why we need to be on the same page with our word use-sage.

I can see I was not clear as well as expected others to know what I ment.:hmm:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Void_(philosophy)
The Void is the philosophical concept of nothingness manifested. The notion of The Void is closely affiliated, though not exclusive, to several realms of metaphysics, including agnosticism, existentialism, monoism, and nihilism.

Peter Matthiessen in 'The Snow Leopard' (1978) described an experience of sitting on rocks in the Himalayas as leading to an awareness of a Void at the centre, or the source, of phenomenal existence:

For some people, science may never be able to help us understand the Void, because science is fundamentally empirical in its approach, and the Void is in some mysterious way separate from the empirical and phenomenal world (and is outside space, time and causality and not, therefore, knowable within those categories). For others, progressions and breakthroughs in science help us to understand the philosophical and metaphysical ideas of emptiness that have developed in numerous forms throughout human history.

Cearna
11th August 2014, 05:40
We use the term angel as a benign being that has interceded on our behalf. Now there is masses of testimony of angels helping people out in extraordinary circumstances.
This has happen to me and my family on more than one occasion.

So clarification on what an angel is? may be we need to use another name?

Who or what are the Archangels?

Uriel is the one who wished to answer this for you.
He is the God of Light and Dark – his fealty is to one God whose name is “The Joyous One” - or the One God Above all – who tell them he is his mightiest ones, and are in service all on their own.

The have no need to have real names, they gave up on them a long way back, because most of us would not be able to pronounce them. Their user names now came from the Latin, but were never what we wanted to be named. The work that we do is what we call ourselves, these Latin names have no real meaning in reality, except to you all.

We celebrate the chance to meet you all, because no one ever wants to meet us, they make up stories about us, especially the churches, who have little or no reason to exist, since their own God isn't real at all, its just one made up to notify yourselves that all your joint responsibilities are null and void, because all you are, are cattle to feed on.

There is no Jeheya, or Jehova, they are simply the name of the deities the Annunaki had back on Nibiru. The Reptoids inherently stole their joint sentience from Demons from way back, who came in from the darkness to meet their feeding needs. The Archangels then are here to stop them from taking over, or the Light would be lost never to return again.

The Angels don't need to be here, and they now want to return Home as well, but are waiting to go back to the Home of “The Joyous one”. because she has decided to ask , if given the chance to go back, would you chose to do this. or would you chose to go on trying to find your way by yourself.

The job has been yours to decide one way or the other. The Angels wait here trying to gauge which way you will chose, whether to remain with the dark forces taking over more of your planet, or not. You may have thought, I want to do something, but how can I, on my own, make such a big difference.

I can tell you all one way you can get out of it all is to shout, long, hard, loudly to all of us winged ones in the sky, yell as if your life depends on it, for we are in, deadly earnest that your Roman Heritage is gradually lifting off. It's as if you had to live through this, for these Romans thought they were as if Gods to man.

Believe it or not these Cabalists are still the same blood lines that those Romans were, and they are mainly responsible for your belief in good or evil, for they were the Seven Gods of Chaos, who now no longer exist, so their rule is thinning out, as each man declares I don't need Gods of Chaos in my life, for I've drawn the line, here I stand, I hope your freedom is all you wish for, and I guarantee that in doing this you get back the all or nothing you put into it.

To do this is not so hard, just tell yourself all you need is the dedication to do what you need the most for yourself. So all of you link directly to your Soul, and all good things will come to those who wait, and don't you think you have all waited far too long?

All Archangels are Gods and there are many more than the 12 Great Archangels. Whenever more are needed they just appear where the are needed and ready to do what their own appointed task is meant to be. There have been since 1988, 1 million female Angels created and they have in fact become mates to the original angels who have now all become Archangels themselves, and through the Grace of the Creating Mother we have at last become progenitors of our own winged children.

The ET's that you would associate with as the ET's (Plaiedes, Andrommedan and the rest of them in that Federation) all come from the original 12 Gods of the ET's as distinct from the Gods of Humans. The ET Gods began also in the First Creation Cycle and decided to come here to spend their lives, but when they came they were all of the same race, it was only living in various regions of the Universe that made them a distinct people.

ET's Gods are solely in Spirit whereas Archangels decided to have wings instead of legs, but can use those wings to walk if they need to do so. They have little need to work with the ET's as they have never allowed the Dark in, mostly because they live in Mother Ships, designed to keep darkness at Bay.

These Mother Ships are alive, gigantic in size and provide the ET's with all their needs – these Mother Ships too, had 12 of them born in the first Creation cycle at the same time we were, and they produce new ones as needed as well and can outfit the ship with whatever the crew of that ship will require – no hint of metal in use all organic sentient God-ship homes.

We do interact, especially now when we are all trying to give you back a planet of Light and Light beings. We will take an interest in anything pertaining to this end and do what you have asked us to do for you, in this regard, but we do not get many requests as yet in this direction.

To put in a nutshell the Angels are a different species, that are not connected to Humans, except by our love for them. The joy we express is through love of needs. If you are in need, then shout to the roof tops “I need you please, will one come and help me in my need”? There is no TO DO LIST big enough, as long as it is not for riches, for our need is to supply your each day needs. We cannot work for multiple peoples or we fail your right to ask for yourself. The joy is to give yourself what you know in your soul you need, but do not give yourself the chance to allow such things to happen.

Cearna
11th August 2014, 05:42
Many thanks Cearna
I had a visit last night, which got me up at about 4.45 am, had a look on line and saw the first of your three posts, went back to bed just after 5.30 am.
The visitor did some very nice work on my feet, very tingly.:)
:ht:thank you visitor.

That was the Soul Keeper granting your need to go Higher, and to help the Earth.

Cearna
11th August 2014, 06:32
The void I was referring to, is the source. The source being everything and nothing. The infinite.
This is why we need to be on the same page with our word use-sage.

The Source need not be a void, in your mind, it is the purest of Light at such a strength that with your eyes you are to see it in its full intensity. Therefore the Source is in many layers filtered to each persons needs. If in fact you are thinking of the abyss, that is purely your worst nightmare in some thing to overcome, hence so many take a leap of faith.

The follow the Source to the endless somewhere, is the monoistic idea of faith and trust in going to your maker, which, unless this is your real last life you will not be doing, so you are trusting in nothing, for your way cannot then be shown to you. If you are able to linger in your last life, you will have been granted the Grace to go on, and your way will take a different path, to the one you have always followed. You will in fact be falling into a well lit Light, not entirely white, but with purple inside the Light. The faces in it you see, will be all your own faces, from every life you have ever held dear to you. some one will guide you. You are not free to go in this Light, until someone arrives to show you the way.

For you will pass through 5 distinct gateways, each guarded, to only let through those accompanied by your guide. That is Eternity you have reached, at the end of the journey.

To go to the Source, other than following the light you made to follow, will be to go to nothing of any understanding to you, for you will be in empty space, which has no way out. I can only imagine that to tell you to go on this trip it is to try to prevent people of Light getting to more Light or otherwise is some mind trip to convince someone not to worry there is another way round, but these are uninformed minds or destabilising workers for Lucifer, IMO.

Ria
11th August 2014, 07:25
The Angels don't need to be here, and they now want to return Home as well, but are waiting to go back to the Home of “The Joyous one”. because she has decided to ask , if given the chance to go back, would you chose to do this. or would you chose to go on trying to find your way by yourself.

We do interact, especially now when we are all trying to give you back a planet of Light and Light beings. We will take an interest in anything pertaining to this end and do what you have asked us to do for you, in this regard, but we do not get many requests as yet in this direction.o

I have highlighted these two paragraphs because one says," to go back home " this planet what's to go back home? What dose that mean? Blow up, go to a higher frequency, become something els, move to another location? I am pushing for clarification because if we are going to ask for something we need to know what it is exactly.

I have met loads of people that won't things tobe better on this planet. There are meny groups globally focusing and prying for peace healing in their different ways.

The second part I have high lighted is about bring light back to the planet which we all won't and the light beings how do they won't to live with us?
Would the light beings help?

I personally think this could be a fantastic place to be. But not with the current control system and mind set of the governments and the ever present lower elements, though we are told there are less of them.

Now if the nasties continue, with the slavory and so on, I don't won't to be here or be recycled on this planet.
If we can get back on track, that would be a whole diffrent ball game and I am shore most normale people would won't that to.

The question here is what dose planet earth won't her self? because if she dose not wont to be here, it is a 'fait accompli'.

Now if she wont's to be here with the good lot that support her, I'm all for it.

We clearly need to define what we give our permission to. Including these light beings what are they? who are they, there in tensions.
Thanks Cearna .. Sorry if I am overworking you.

Ria
11th August 2014, 07:38
The Source need not be a void, in your mind, it is the purest of Light at such a strength that with your eyes you are to see it in its full intensity. Therefore the Source is in many layers filtered to each persons needs. If in fact you are thinking of the abyss, that is purely your worst nightmare in some thing to overcome, hence so many take a leap of faith.

The follow the Source to the endless somewhere, is the monoistic idea of faith and trust in going to your maker, which, unless this is your real last life you will not be doing, so you are trusting in nothing, for your way cannot then be shown to you. If you are able to linger in your last life, you will have been granted the Grace to go on, and your way will take a different path, to the one you have always followed. You will in fact be falling into a well lit Light, not entirely white, but with purple inside the Light. The faces in it you see, will be all your own faces, from every life you have ever held dear to you. some one will guide you. You are not free to go in this Light, until someone arrives to show you the way.

For you will pass through 5 distinct gateways, each guarded, to only let through those accompanied by your guide. That is Eternity you have reached, at the end of the journey.

To go to the Source, other than following the light you made to follow, will be to go to nothing of any understanding to you, for you will be in empty space, which has no way out. I can only imagine that to tell you to go on this trip it is to try to prevent people of Light getting to more Light or otherwise is some mind trip to convince someone not to worry there is another way round, but these are uninformed minds or destabilising workers for Lucifer, IMO.

Will get back to you later on this, have a lot to do in the next few days, many thanks.

I hope others will come forward with there input.

monk
11th August 2014, 12:54
I had a thought about wisdom the other day I quite like;
"Mistakes are to wisdom what foreplay is to sex"

shamanseeker
11th August 2014, 13:54
A wonderful thread, Colleen! I don't have time to read it all right now but will! Thank you :)

Cearna
12th August 2014, 08:20
We do interact, especially now when we are all trying to give you back a planet of Light and Light beings. We will take an interest in anything pertaining to this end and do what you have asked us to do for you, in this regard, but we do not get many requests as yet in this direction.
I have highlighted these two paragraphs because one says," to go back home " this planet what's to go back home? What does that mean? Blow up, go to a higher frequency, become something else, move to another location? I am pushing for clarification because if we are going to ask for something we need to know what it is exactly.

I have met loads of people that want things to be better on this planet. There are many groups globally focusing and praying for peace & healing in their different ways.

No, this meant that the Angels would like to Go Home, not the Earth. Mother Earth was very heavily in need of healing and had to spend some time healing herself (by this I mean the Free Spirit who is called Mother Earth) she is the Spirit of the planet, the person called Idryss is now the Soul of the Earth, and the planet itself has recently gained its own Sentience so can now function in a different way than it did before. So we can talk about 3 things being Earth, the planet itself, the Spirit of it and the Soul of it. for those who are able to absent heal you can heal her in that way. for those who use the energies with the help of the female Angels all you have to do is to make the sphere as in the way of absent healing and either you put the Earth into the sphere or you ask the Angel to put the Earth into the sphere then continue healing in the absent healing way to heal the Earth.

The other way, for those unsure of what to do, ask the Angels either one or all to please look into the needs of the Earth, and give their love to the Earth's needs.

The Home that is being spoken of is the place of your own origin, that power place that I keep telling you to connect yourself to so that your Higher Self can then begin to help you in more ways than were possible, before you connected to your own originating place.

Monk I like to think of my mistakes as being part of what helps me to keep going back to the flow of life, because it will help us find the wisdom of those mistakes. The wisdom you find is your realisation, that your Soul was helping you to find in this lifetime. Each realisation is a gem you will never lose nor forget.

Thank you for your contribution.
I also would like to thank Ria, you and many others are obviously putting so much into caring for the planet and the well being of all who inhabit it. Every person who learns to overcome their fears and hang ups will contribute to the well being of all here as well. For what we feel and think and believe is what in the end we will draw to ourselves. If we all consider putting light over the darkness even TPTW may begin to lose their fears and find they have no need to control we unruly humans.

Cearna
13th August 2014, 08:51
"Karma is a Rigged Game

Karma, was not a part of the original plan, of coming down to experience life on Earth. It was instigated by Over Lords to keep people in line or commonly called control. It was meant to sunder the Spirit of man, and came from the Hindu religion originally. There, man instigated Hell on Earth as well, where the story began that if you were given a role on Earth you were someone of substance, whereas to not have a specialised role you were the ones to do all of the unwanted tasks for everyone else. Thus without a role you were cast out of Heaven and thus must want to be in Hell on Earth.

This was some just cause to create an elite caste of wealthy, down to the untouchables, who spent time in Hell on Earth. If so your only redemption, was to place God's Livery on yourself to proclaim "I am a Golden Calf person of wealth". This gave rise to the the many different Gods of olden day religions, who so loved wealth, their own life became supreme in each part of India. None came from E.T's, these were rich people who lived in riches beyond compare to the populations, who only lived in poverty, and began to love all of the richest, as Gods of the Golden Calf.

Coming to pay back Karma is twaddle, given out as something to claim that if you are not really rich, your only. way to get to heaven was to keep coming down and pay dues to God's Above, till had enough goodness in you to be worthy of going back to Heaven. The idea of Karma took on many forms, none of which are real in the ideas of coming to experience life and make your own realisation of life according to the Truths we long to understand.

The only real thing that comes close to this idea, is that you don't waste the life, by not attempting to make any realisations of Truth, in which Higher Selves may claim this waste of a life, and set the rule for you to come back and not waste the next life in mindlessly wandering through life thinking nothing is worth while enough of your time to think on life evermore. Opening up to life is all ways worth while, unless so lost all you reach is mindlessness.

Highland1
13th August 2014, 12:56
I have been keenly following this thread but up to now have refrained from joining in and for personal reasons.
You see, one of my dearest friends and fellow ( gifted ) musician is dying of cancer.
He was told 3 months ago it was cancer of the oesophagus willingly accepted chemo as part of the treatment to contain the cancer from spreading.
Only yesterday, he was told it had spread into his bones and there is nothing more they can do and was sent home.
He called me last night, deeply upset to break the bad news.
It is bad enough that his wife suffers from severe depression and is completely distraught, as I am now.
He was so positive he could beat the cancer that only his family and I knew he had it.
He has now asked me to tell everyone who knows him because he feels unable to do so himself.
I am deeply humbled he has chosen me to do this but of course his many other friends didnt even know he had cancer to begin with and are deeply upset that after suddenly finding out, it is in fact terminal.
He is not afraid of dying but his concern is for his poor wife who is really struggling to cope before she even knew he had cancer.
My friend who is called Tony has been a friend and fellow musician for 35 years and this news has really ripped me up as you would expect because I truly love and respect him.
In fact we all do as his friendships run into hundreds of people given his almost legendary status as one of Yorkshires greatest keyboard playing geniuses.
When he first told me he had been diagnosed with cancer in May, he asked me if I could recommend any alternative methods to heal the cancer as opposed to the mainstream treatment of chemotherapy and radiotherapy.
You see Tony is quite an aware guy and is familiar with claims of self cures by means of raw juicing, bicarbonate of soda and molasses, thc resin oil, wormwood and cloves, in fact I have literally shared everything I have learned to help him fight this evil disease......to no avail.
Why?
Because literally 7 days after the original diagnosis, he was told he had to accept his chemotherapy and of course he did and he knew the risks having read that doctors themselves wont accept this false profiteering form of murder.
All the good that the alternative medicine has gone to waste because his 7 weeks of consistent chemo has destroyed what immune system he has left.
In fact, when they sent him home yesterday, basically to die, they told him that they might try further radio therapy but dont expect much success.
I went straight onto the internet last night researching bone cancer to find that radio therapy actually makes bone cancer worse! Wtf are these people thinking???
Our doctors are so brainwashed by big effing pharma they just simply obey and follow the rules...the same old sh*t.
Now all my "unawakened" friends want to do cancer charity gigs to raise funds!!! We all know hete that that is a complete waste of public money in this corrupt world we live in.
Of course, I am the odd one out. I'm the weirdo who believes there are many cures, a guy who claims to have seen ufo's and writes in conspiracy forums, a guy who believes there is no spiritual death, a guy who believes that reptilians exist and co exist in the control of humanity....need I go on?
Dearest Colleen and Ria, I am truly sorry if you feel in any way I am off topic in anyway but Im afraid If I ask Tony to ask for help from his and or my angels now he will be most upset.
For the record I have asked my angels to help me to help him and I am still waiting....
All I know is that I have to be there for him and his wife till the end and share genuine compassion, empathy and love for one of my greatest ever friends.
No amount of philisophical story telling can help him but if any of you can find it in your hearts to send him healing energies I would be eternally grateful to you.
Im not sure that my own healing will be ever be enough.

Russ

The One
13th August 2014, 13:49
I am sending my love and warm wishes Russ.It cant be easy but you just being there will mean a lot bro.

I must admit i hear a lot of people saying they are not afraid of death but i will be honest i am.I think its the unknown and knowing what you are going to leave behind.I think most of us in this situation would have a fear of death if we were in this situation even though we may say we wont.

We would all like to think there is a much better place we go to after this.I cant prove there is a place we go to but i hope there is. :hugs:

Sooz
13th August 2014, 13:59
Hi Russ, my thoughts are with you. This cannot be an easy time for you and your friend.

Big Pharma......yeah. It sux.

I'm going to bed shortly, nearly midnight here. I will say a special prayer for your mate and his wife.

Much Love to you brother - :smile2:
Sooz
xxx

shamanseeker
13th August 2014, 14:12
So sorry, Russ! You wouldn't believe the anomosity I receive from people because I refused to go to doctors knowing that if I did, they would prescrible damaging drugs and make me sick and that if I kept to the right diet I would be OK. I've the odd day when I'm not well but overall am fine. These people as you say are incredibly closed.

As for life after death. I've met family of mine who have passed over to the other side and as long as I'm not hallucinating they are there and existing. I'm one of the lucky ones and I can honestly say I'm not afraid of death.

Ria
13th August 2014, 14:31
I am so sorry for all of you, will do what I can.
Much love to you and your friend.

Stoat muldoon
13th August 2014, 16:38
There is no such thing as death . When the vehicle breaks down to the point it is no longer drivable , we get out and move on to the next . When you realize this, nothing can hurt you whatsoever, the truth will set you free .

Ria
13th August 2014, 21:30
There is no such thing as death . When the vehicle breaks down to the point it is no longer drivable , we get out and move on to the next . When you realize this, nothing can hurt you whatsoever, the truth will set you free .
I know this is well meant and highlander is clued up on such things. It still dose not compensate for the potential loss and currently focusing energy to transform the situation for extending Tony's life as he still wont's to be here, is the current mission.

Cearna
14th August 2014, 04:10
Hi Russ, I know how much you care about your friend, your Post speaks of this in no uncertain terms. First of all I can no longer send Mother Deep any more, she has gone back to her post as the Mother to all the 7 Sources. I cannot say he will be cured, I had a very close friend who started of with breast cancer, which went on to bone cancer, but she in her very heart wanted to move on and go back Home. We tried helping her, but that deep wish she recognised. My father died at the age of 54, of a rare form of bone cancer, and he was different. We were told on Christmas day that he would be lucky to have him for three months more. My sister at that time became pregnant with her first child and he just lived on and on, till we heard on the Friday night his grandson was born, and he just knew it, then on the Sunday he died, ten months after we were told, that grandson, was what he lived on for.

He in the first place needs to look into his life and Soul to see what he actually feels he is lacking support in, for bones and spine are our support in life and if we feel lack of support, we will in fact have trouble particularly in the spine. If he spends a lot of his time nursing hurts over the lack of support then this will be the reason for his cancer developing. If he can come to terms with whatever this is, maybe you can talk to him about this side of his life and bring your wisdom to bear on this, he may either over come the cancer entirely or at least, have a realisation large enough to bring him peace of mind to be able to go on with his Soul happier, and as such will complete his life in fullness.

The big thing is to improve his well being, no matter whether he manages to over come this or not, his well being is paramount to this. As such, I have asked for volunteers from those with me from Above and Archangels Michael and the Light are coming to yourself and your friend, and along with them one of those energy beings I spoke of called "The Joyous One".

To stop on with him,two female Archangels will come who are well versed in the method we use to heal. If he and his wife so wish they can give the energies to he and his wife, so that as she sit near him, she can give her love and the energies as well which will help to bring about that well being, and will in fact go on with him for evermore. If they do not so wish but will accept the healing then the girls will do that for him. If they wish nothing at first, they will be there until he does not need them anymore whatever the end of this illness may be. I offer my own self as a test case on the help of the Angels, if you allow them to work in Faith and Trust, they will do all they can to attend to your needs especially in illness. As you know I had acute Leukaemia twice and over three months each time, giving me their love and Light I came out of it safe and sound. they also took me through three operation on my brain for Haematomas, which in each case should have taken me out. The main thing is DO NOT FEAR, LET THEM DO WHAT THEY CAN AND DO NOT FEAR DEATH, AS WAS SAID IT IS SIMPLY THE WAY WE CHOOSE TO GO FROM THIS LIFE TO WHATEVER HE IS MEANT TO GO ON TO. Easy to say hard to accomplish, yes, but once at the end, most will happily give into what they go on to. Read about the light that shines for you, it may help him. Lots of love to you both.

sandy
14th August 2014, 05:00
Hi Russ,

Thank you for being the support and voice your endearing friend needs. You are helping him in the way he has asked despite your own anguish and that is why he too loves you so much. Sending loving energy to you both :smiley hug::smiley hug:

lookbeyond
14th August 2014, 07:08
Sending kind thoughts to you Russ and your friend Tony and his wife,lb

Stoat muldoon
14th August 2014, 12:34
My apologies ,I didn't want to come over as unsympathetic, it wasn't my aim .

Ria
14th August 2014, 13:03

I know. You were trying to put a positive spin on it, in the worst case scenario.

Highland1
14th August 2014, 18:27
Thank you so much for the personal messages and support, it is greatly appreciated.

So many of you are completely selfless in the way you want to help others and to say I am overwhelmed is an understatement!

Love to you all

Russ

Highland1
15th August 2014, 15:03

Hi Muldoon,

to be fair, I suppose I have sort of unwittingly gone on a tangent from Cearna's original theme, and for that I apologise, but in a way it is all relevant.
I am just clarifying there was no offence taken from you in my part despite my friends terminal illness, but thank you for your comments as they are greatly appreciated.

Whilst I am here, I wish to apologise to Cearna if I have put a "dampener" on this important thread as I sincerely did not intend to.

Those of you who here know me, also know I would be contributing and getting more involved with the topic but I suppose my reality at the moment, is for someone else
who would perhaps not quite have the depth of this level of "understanding" given he is at deaths door.

Cearna,

thank you for all you are doing here, not just for me and my friend and his wife, but for simply everyone who simply asks for your help.

Your work is selfless and your intent is always for the well being of others to assist in their personal journey.

You have been with TOT right from the early beginnings and have posted some incredible information for others to consider and contemplate.
Sure there possibly are some here who disagree with some of your posts and some who do not perhaps understand the content or find it even irrational.

I myself personally do not always understand the content by rational thought alone, but I truly "feel" it has much substance and meaning in my heart and I also know that others here can vouch for that too. ( You all know who you are! )

For me, feelings can be greatly underrated not just in the physical sense but in the spiritual and biological sense too.

By that, I mean I am closer to my higher self and source by allowing my feelings guide me in this lifetimes path. Most of us all do the same.

I suppose I am saying that "feelings" are for me a governor or spiritual compass between my consciousness reality and my unconscious reality.

If my head cannot sort it out, my instinctual feelings always make my decision for me cross referenced by learning.

There are some incredibly heavy weight intellectual literate thinkers here on TOT ( certainly not me! lol ) which of course is wonderful, but sometimes knowledge itself can be devoid of heart and compassion because they are computed from the brain rather than the heart.

I suppose getting the heart and the mind to work in unison is one of life's greatest challenges. Hey, I am still working on it myself!

I have met some incredibly intelligent people in my time, many of whom seem to be very alone and seem to have the inability to share basic empathy with their fellow human beings.

Is it because they are so clued up that no one understands them and therefore feel sort of cut off in a solitary prison of knowledge?

I find that people like this sometimes just lack the experience of true love, compassion and even just a general sense of humour.

Recently, I met someone just like this who was quite patronising whilst out drinking with me and my friends.
Talk about being standoffish and on the fence!

This person found it really hard to mix with others but as the night went on this person got a genuine hug of love from me and my buddies and guess what?
He did have a heart after all......... but perhaps it had DIED....... in am emotional sense from his personal life's experiences.

So, I guess I am saying if we are incapable of sharing what is really in our hearts, incapable of expressing and sharing true empathy and love for others...then perhaps we are already DEAD.

As for my terminally ill friend Tony, he is not afraid of dying he is more afraid of how his wife is going to cope when he is not here to protect her.

He knows death is just another doorway but it is the being wrenched from who you love most that is the hardest part of the transition.

He has my family's personal assurance of love and support for her.

Thank you for a brilliant thread Cearna and long may you share your brilliant heart based wisdom with others who are receptive and trusting enough to receive your help.

I do and always will.

In fact.........I love you all.

Russ

ronin
15th August 2014, 18:40
death that old chestnut again.
as you already know we are conditioned to fear death from a early age.even after the physical body dies they want us to pay for the removal and disposing of it with a hefty price.
i always say throw me on a skip.

scientist are now noting that consciousness does exceed the body and also the multiverse theory.

why would angels intervene in a persons life?
we are here to learn and if we have help with our learning is that not a shortcut?
example,if i was so depressed and a angel came and lifted that depression,have i learned from it?
have i overcome it by myself or had outside help?

i read one issue such as green eye could take a soul many lifetimes to overcome and that is the learning path.
the next incarnation could be greed to overcome and could be done in a lifetime or many.
so if we are being helped by angels we are not learning for ourselves.

their are angels that got jealous because man had a soul and they became the fallen ones.
they may have the influence to trick a person into think they are doing the right thing when really they are doing he opposite.
Satan was god,s favorite and most beautiful of angels so could it lead you into a false light?

why would angels want to interfere with a souls progress?
for their is no fast track accomplishment but only the choices you make in life.
i,m on the fence with angels:p

Cearna
16th August 2014, 08:04
Russ, so much from your own heart here, thank you, there is no sense of a dampener from me about what you have written, yes, it is all part and parcel of what death is all about. I think, many who reach death and have to really take one good hard, long look at it, are pretty much prepared in one way or another to accept it, it is always those that we leave behind that we worry most about, especially, if, they may have few others to turn to. When I lost my sister, I had an acute sense of loneliness, and said so to my niece, who said not to worry, she would always be there, but I haven't heard from her ever since, so thank goodness for you and your lovely wife., you care and I know will be a tower of strength to her and Tony.

One of our Sat Sangi Masters, had a book written called" live to die". Which is really important to all of us,on the Sat Sangi Pathway, since our belief system is that when we are first Initiated by our Master, we have four lifetimes (Including this one) in which to eventually go back to our Home. So I suppose that living to die is what we all do. I told this story on a thread by Moonlight, that at one of the meetings, one of our friends told that his wife had just died, and he in fact was so thrilled for her, because, just a few moments before she went, her eyes lit up as our Master arrived in his radiant form, to take her back, so, you see, Wolf Khan and I view death as something to really look forward to.

As for your other comments about what I write. I know a lot of it is hard to comprehend until, I suppose it means something to you. I hate to alter the wording given to me in case I actually alter what I am being given, unless it comes directly from myself. I thin They tend to give it to me in an old Celtic form, why I don't know. In the early days they used to give me the topics about things that are not written about otherwise, but I discovered that this writing became an important part of my life and over the last couple of years since I have been on TOT, I usually pick the topics I am interested in, or what seems to be something people want to know about, so I ask for their side of these topics. As they give it me it makes real sense to me, so I don't see the idiosyncrasies of the writing style, the wording, the grammar and so on, I get roundly told off about them at home, but, well, it seems that those who do want to understand will read it till there find their own sense of it. After all, we have all these theologians spending years of their lives still trying to interpret the Bible and they find their own sense of it, and that is what I hope most will do.

At one teaching I was at, some one gave us all the pages of Genesis, they were telling us it showed immortality in the body was possible, because of the long lives everyone lived. I wasn't interested in immortality in the body, but my heart leapt when I read and Enoch walked with God, that was the turning point of my life. It was a Soul thing, and that's part of what you are talking about, there just might be something your Soul leaps at when you read something and have a feeling about it. I hope you have many more. this is the same as when our Mark says, he looks inward to see if it has a rightness about it or some sense of it not being quite true. If some one gets just one of those feelings from what I write then I am happy for you, because these are things, that I am hoping might help in some way. Right in the beginning, I had no intention to write some masterpiece of literature, or intelligentsia, I just want to write what those Above feel is needed in some way towards our own particular development, and it has been helpful to me, especially since I found I really enjoy doing it, After 30 years of teaching knowledge/creatively based subjects, I find this so rewarding for myself, but I never expect to be a basis for every person's life development, these are just the things that interest me.

Cearna
16th August 2014, 09:07
death that old chestnut again.
as you already know we are conditioned to fear death from a early age.even after the physical body dies they want us to pay for the removal and disposing of it with a hefty price.
i always say throw me on a skip.

scientist are now noting that consciousness does exceed the body and also the multiverse theory.

why would angels intervene in a persons life?
we are here to learn and if we have help with our learning is that not a shortcut?
example,if i was so depressed and a angel came and lifted that depression,have i learned from it?
have i overcome it by myself or had outside help?

i read one issue such as green eye could take a soul many lifetimes to overcome and that is the learning path.
the next incarnation could be greed to overcome and could be done in a lifetime or many.
so if we are being helped by angels we are not learning for ourselves.

their are angels that got jealous because man had a soul and they became the fallen ones.
they may have the influence to trick a person into think they are doing the right thing when really they are doing he opposite.
Satan was god,s favorite and most beautiful of angels so could it lead you into a false light?

why would angels want to interfere with a souls progress?
for their is no fast track accomplishment but only the choices you make in life.
i,m on the fence with angels:p

Ronin, I suppose , I can only say that each person to their own experience, and their own realisations. I suppose I was destined to come in contact with at least one in my life and with one God, for Ivan and Mother Deep have been my own Higher Selves in amongst the 7 of my Higher Selves. I was at my Homeopaths (whom most by now will realise made a big difference in my life) and he was given the message that my Higher Self was coming down to be with me, as close as being right next to me, which he explained was not often done, and he told me how to help him do so. I worked with this Higher Self for quite some time until I had the spirit artist draw him, and told me I had an angel with me. Later, under attack, I discovered Mother Deep was there. Wolf Khan also had one of the Angels, Ongenica, as his Higher Self as well, and he saved him a couple of times in what could have been very bad accidents.

I needed the help of Ivan, when he first arrived, because at the age of 6, I locked away all my abilities and goodness know what else, because it was causing me too much heartache, but without those abilities he could not communicate with me. I don't know how many people are stupid enough to do what I did, actually, hid them away, inside my body, put a padlock on each one then hid the key inside as well. He had to stand bhind me until I produced the padlock and key for him and he then had to unlock it. If he had not been right behind me I would still have everything locked away.

I have said this before, but I was dying then of leukaemia, and I also had a soccer ball sized fibroid in my uterus gradually disintegrating. I had already done Reiki 1 and had discovered via Rebirthing that I no longer wanted to die. He informed me I had a disease that was incurable (I didn't know what was wrong at the time), and not even I could cure it, he said, he would send me someone he thought would save me, and for three months every night Ivan, Gabriel, and the Archangel of the Light came to give me healing, and chanted using myself as the medium to say the wording needed for the cure. When I discovered in 2003 I had it back again, I asked was it my time to go, he said no, I had a choice, so Wolf Khan and I decided to cure it again. This time they asked me to go through the Chemo, because I had a cell inside the immune fighting cells which continually made itself into the wrong shape and they thought the Chemo might make it do the right thing. My doctor gave me no hope, but after three months I came out of it cured.

Now don't think I had no part in this, I made the decisions, I opted for my own cure and I got my head out of the way, believed they would cure me and never once thought I would not come through it. They can give advice, they can give healing, but they do not do it for you, never will, it in the long run becomes joint responsibility.

As for fears, they know what happened in my life, they know I did a lot of Soul searching to make my way through it, and then at times talked to me about each situation, just what was going on, they knew as they spoke I would review and think about it, come to whatever I needed, then when I had done so , they would take away the residue, I had brought to the surface again, at my request. So they do not do it for you, but they can bring to the surface by speaking about it, and then remove. A short cut, maybe. I awoke late, I am now 75, I do not have the many years you may have left to do it on my own, and I want to go forever. Fears, hold up the leaving when the Light arrives for you, if you are holding on to baggage that could hinder my leaving, then I don't want to be held up, because I had not managed to let go of something that I could have let go of.

I came intending to go back Home at the end of this life and not have to come back for one more life because I had not let go of baggage. I have nothing that will hold me to want to come back to help out family members, so I can let go and just go, it is that important to me. As for lifting the depression, Wolf Khan has had his share of depression since I met him, yes he gets them to help lift the depression, along with the help of flower remedies, but he still had to look into the reasons for it all and let go of it, so has he not done his searching and learnt from it? If it comes back, he goes through it all again, the only shortcut was to have help in lifting it, other than that, it is still his to go through.

As for the stories in the Bible about the fallen Angels, don't believe too much of what is in the Bible, only at most 40% of the Old Testament is true, the rest is b/s. As for Lucifer, Satan, none are fallen Angels. Some of the ones named as Fallen Angels are Deoms using those names with a somewhat solid form made to look like Angels.

Cearna
17th August 2014, 06:29
I feel that I must say something about suicides on this thread. I wish to apologise if I open any terrible wounds for anyone, but some things must be addressed out in the open about the way we approach death by suicide.

In most of us there is some kind of horror about some one feeling they need to do this to themselves, yet it is a fact of life and more and more people are feeling that it is the only way out. Well, I'm worried about that fact, what is there in society, that things get so bad for them that they feel they must come this very hard way to find an out to what they go through. Have they failed? Not in my mind they haven't, if there reason for doing so is so bad to them, they have not failed so much as it just got too much for them. Haven't we all found this at some time in our life. Have we failed them? Once again, probably not in many ways, but I do think we are leaving them very little choice, or at least few other options.

If for example, they instead chose to have a really bad terminal illness, society would not condemn them, we would say, poor thing, what a terrible way to go, there would be no recriminations for wanting out of life. But, that would only add to their suffering, to put a painful illness on top of a pain filled life already. I have spent a lot of my life now looking at how our emotions are very much a large part of our illness, and so when we really want to go, we know our loved ones will be upset if we just want to go, or may like I was told, say, it's all in your mind,get over it and get on with life. OK, but it is still too painful to be here, so we often chose to have a life threatening illness, and they will reluctantly let us go.

How many of us believe that if we are fit and in no illness, that we can in fact go, it's not recognised as viable - yes if we are extremely good people then you would be able to ascend which is a common denominator for the idea of let's get out and go somewhere better. Can't we just leave when it is time to go? No? Not in the human mindset at the moment, so what do we leave the very deeply depressed and inwardly suffering other than suicide. Does counselling, take every away,? Not for the extremely lonely, or the old person who lives at the top of stairs and can no longer go down or up them. There are so many reasons for pain and suffering of the heartache kind.

What relief do they get when the law says to suicide is criminal, or the Church says they are sinners, or the "Right to Life people" decide they just have to keep living, because God's Law says "Thou shalt not kill". What happened to their right of Choice?

What I am going at pains to say is what an elder Native American said - I is not right, it is not wrong we do not know the whole story. I have found in looking into some suicidal deaths, was that the person was in too much suffering, they, because of their own nature, found it too hard to be in amongst what we are discovering this world can dish out to us, and so sometimes the Soul Keeper herself decides the best thing is to let them go by suicide, and sometimes the Higher self decides this as well and some times their own Soul tells them that this is the only possible answer for them. In the eyes of those above, they often feel they failed them, mabe for sending them to a life that was too sordid for them in some way, but they do not judge them for doing so. The Popes have no right to say it is wrong nor does anyone else who in fact does not know the whole story. It is time that the right of choice and Soveignty became more written and talked and taught about so that we are no longer being led by the nose into some one else idea of what is right for each individual person. In the same way as Ronin says he is still not decided about Angels then, he has the right to feel in his own way about that, I just explained how my own life came to believe in them, but he doesn't have to nor do you.

Most of what we have in our handed to us ideals is a hangover from the days of "The Golden Calf", following their stories which became disseminated out to the various religions, but still come from those same teachings of old. We know now that most of what was taught is a lot of lies to control us, and make us nice, gentle dumb, quiet folks who will not buck the system. Well, we are not Holy Sheep any more we are people, each individual and each with a right to exist or in fact die as we so wish. It's time to change those old stories and allow us to find our own way till hopefully we will not go to different places as I did to find statement like Suicide in Western Samoa, or Norway or Sweden is an accepted fact at high levels - when are we going to have real places that these suffering Souls can turn to? This pain and suffering must be seen as a part of all our needs to remove.

Cearna
17th August 2014, 06:47
I feel that I must say something about suicides on this thread. I wish to apologise if I open any terrible wounds for anyone, but some things must be addressed out in the open about the way we approach death by suicide.

In most of us there is some kind of horror about some one feeling they need to do this to themselves, yet it is a fact of life and more and more people are feeling that it is the only way out. Well, I'm worried about that fact, what is there in society, that things get so bad for them that they feel they must come this very hard way to find an out to what they go through. Have they failed? Not in my mind they haven't, if there reason for doing so is so bad to them, they have not failed so much as it just got too much for them. Haven't we all found this at some time in our life. Have we failed them? Once again, probably not in many ways, but I do think we are leaving them very little choice, or at least few other options.

If for example, they instead chose to have a really bad terminal illness, society would not condemn them, we would say, poor thing, what a terrible way to go, there would be no recriminations for wanting out of life. But, that would only add to their suffering, to put a painful illness on top of a pain filled life already. I have spent a lot of my life now looking at how our emotions are very much a large part of our illness, and so when we really want to go, we know our loved ones will be upset if we just want to go, or may like I was told, say, it's all in your mind,get over it and get on with life. OK, but it is still too painful to be here, so we often chose to have a life threatening illness, and they will reluctantly let us go.

How many of us believe that if we are fit and in no illness, that we can in fact go, it's not recognised as viable - yes if we are extremely good people then you would be able to ascend which is a common denominator for the idea of let's get out and go somewhere better. Can't we just leave when it is time to go? No? Not in the human mindset at the moment, so what do we leave the very deeply depressed and inwardly suffering other than suicide. Does counselling, take every away,? Not for the extremely lonely, or the old person who lives at the top of stairs and can no longer go down or up them. There are so many reasons for pain and suffering of the heartache kind.

What relief do they get when the law says to suicide is criminal, or the Church says they are sinners, or the "Right to Life people" decide they just have to keep living, because God's Law says "Thou shalt not kill". What happened to their right of Choice?

What I am going at pains to say is what an elder Native American said - I is not right, it is not wrong we do not know the whole story. I have found in looking into some suicidal deaths, was that the person was in too much suffering, they, because of their own nature, found it too hard to be in amongst what we are discovering this world can dish out to us, and so sometimes the Soul Keeper herself decides the best thing is to let them go by suicide, and sometimes the Higher self decides this as well and some times their own Soul tells them that this is the only possible answer for them. In the eyes of those above, they often feel they failed them, mabe for sending them to a life that was too sordid for them in some way, but they do not judge them for doing so. The Popes have no right to say it is wrong nor does anyone else who in fact does not know the whole story. It is time that the right of choice and Soveignty became more written and talked and taught about so that we are no longer being led by the nose into some one else idea of what is right for each individual person. In the same way as Ronin says he is still not decided about Angels then, he has the right to feel in his own way about that, I just explained how my own life came to believe in them, but he doesn't have to nor do you.

Most of what we have in our handed to us ideals is a hangover from the days of "The Golden Calf", following their stories which became disseminated out to the various religions, but still come from those same teachings of old. We know now that most of what was taught is a lot of lies to control us, and make us nice, gentle dumb, quiet folks who will not buck the system. Well, we are not Holy Sheep any more we are people, each individual and each with a right to exist or in fact die as we so wish. It's time to change those old stories and allow us to find our own way till hopefully we will not go to different places as I did to find statement like Suicide in Western Samoa, or Norway or Sweden is an accepted fact at high levels - when are we going to have real places that these suffering Souls can turn to? This pain and suffering must be seen as a part of all our needs to remove.