PDA

View Full Version : Andy Basiago's Time Travel and Teleportation Thread

Tribe
3rd August 2014, 00:53
http://youtu.be/_MGXHHOPXEQ

Andrew D. Basiago is a Vancouver, Washington lawyer of apparently high repute. As a side project, he runs Project Pegasus, a group dedicated to lobbying the government to release the secrets of teleportation and time travel for the benefit of mankind. Basiago also refers to himself as "the discoverer of life on Mars." he claims to be one of two "planetary-level whistle blowers" predicted by Web bot.[1] Oh, and he's also an indigo child.[1] wikipedia

ok so weither or not this guy is ligit , it does pose some very interesting theories and keeps the old metal ticking .

Tribe
3rd August 2014, 18:39
http://youtu.be/-rzWgs0Kfvc

Also this !

jimmer
5th August 2014, 17:45
look what one enterprising YTer has put together...

In his own words, the time a young Basiago was teleported to 1863, Gettysburg.
(in two parts. easy to find at YT)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0dbVl7yB9w

Tribe
5th August 2014, 18:25
Nice find Jimmer , i have with your permission merged the threads we have created and re named it :)

norman
5th August 2014, 20:17
look what one enterprising YTer has put together...

In his own words, the time a young Basiago was teleported to 1863, Gettysburg.
(in two parts. easy to find at YT)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0dbVl7yB9w

I'm having a hard time taking this guy seriously. My bullsh!t alarm keeps on flashing.

So, he's been back to see the Lincoln shooting 3 times and seen him die three times.

Then, when he's offered the chance to go to the Gettysburg address to see him earlier and giving a speech, he looks at photos of him and talks about him as a monkey in a suit and he's not keen blah blah.

Also, he uses the time stalling trick " I beg your pardon" to give himself time to compose some of his answers when he's being interviewed.

All in all, if I had to put money on him, it would only be as him being a clever/trained fraud.

But, I'm biased, I don't 'believe' in skipping up and down timelines at all. I think it's fantastic nonsense.

BabaRa
5th August 2014, 20:52
I've seen the Gettysburg video before, but not the one in Tribe's #1 post and the biggest surprise in it was: That Andrew is going to run for president of the US in 2016.

Now, that could be interesting.

ronin
5th August 2014, 21:20
has anyone come with the theory of not affecting a timeline.
there are so many paradox,s that could develop through a person time traveling and altering peoples timelines.

to travel to the future,learn something of the past,travel back to the past will effect the future.
to travel to the past and change or alter any part of the past will alter different peoples timelines.

so if timetravel is possible does that mean that a multiverse is possible for every outcome that maybe possible?

hmmm......

or another theory could be there is no time and everything exists at the same time,this could explain ghost,s,premonition and paranormal activity as timelines or the multiverse seem to seep into one another?

here,s another query...if you where Mac married to Mary and had a child called Sam.
if as Mac you went back in time and never came back.what would happen to Mary and Sam.
they have happened in the now but cease to exist in your own timeline unless you return to it.
by going back into the past whomever you encounter then will affect their future timeline.

the only purpose of time travel would be one of two things.
a observer.
or to change the future via the past.

now Mary and Sam will still exist even if Mac left.
Mac could create another family in the past creating another timeline.
but he would not exist in Mary,s and Sam,s timeline now.

so it would be a split upon a split depending on far you want to go.

with every choice that is important to you in life it is said timelines split off so there is a infinite you,s experiencing every choice you have made.
so what if it is not timetravel but a sidestep into the multiverse that every choice has been made?
you step out of this reality into another.you see different outcomes of what have been or what can be.

reminds me of...
let,s do the time warp again......

taking it a step futher if time travel was available,would we not have the forces of good and bad always going back in time trying to influence the now?

or if we could spend a year or two in the future and it not affect our physical in the now,does that not make us immortal?

KosmicKat
6th August 2014, 12:26
According to the Law Of One material, so beloved of David Wilcock, our universe of three dimensional space and one dimensional time is paralleled by three dimensional time and one dimensional space.

The most plausible, and apparently one of the most widely accepted theories concerning time travel says that when anyone travels back or forwards (other than in the natural way) through time, they immediately cause the continuum to begin a branch which accommodates their presence so that previously established timelines are unaffected.

A fun read if you want a little help getting your head around the idea is "The Proteus Operation" by James P.Hogan which has the Nazis using future technology in an attempt to alter the outcome of World War II.

norman
7th August 2014, 02:23
According to the Law Of One material, so beloved of David Wilcock, our universe of three dimensional space and one dimensional time is paralleled by three dimensional time and one dimensional space.

THAT I can relate to. It makes some sense. It's like comparing "1" with "1 over 1".

My personal view about time lines is that the people who claim they are traversable are the same people who have come up with "multiple timelines" as a way of making it make some kind of logical sense and to get around the grandfather paradox or whatever it's called.

I think if they stood back and took another look at what they are proposing they would realize that they are tying themselves up in knots, just to hammer home an idea they want to be true.

The idea of inversion between time space and space time is a sound idea I can put some weight on. There is no need to bring silly spoofy Hollywood nonsense into it.

Even if UFOs are time machines, that doesn't prove that history is like an interstate highway we can burn rubber on.

thetruthoflife
19th October 2014, 02:10
I'm having a hard time taking this guy seriously. My bullsh!t alarm keeps on flashing.

So, he's been back to see the Lincoln shooting 3 times and seen him die three times.

Then, when he's offered the chance to go to the Gettysburg address to see him earlier and giving a speech, he looks at photos of him and talks about him as a monkey in a suit and he's not keen blah blah.

Also, he uses the time stalling trick " I beg your pardon" to give himself time to compose some of his answers when he's being interviewed.

All in all, if I had to put money on him, it would only be as him being a clever/trained fraud.

But, I'm biased, I don't 'believe' in skipping up and down timelines at all. I think it's fantastic nonsense.

I don't believe in teleportation because matter is held in a fixed state via the interaction of the atmosphere wavelengths.

I do believe that as the atmospheric wavelengths exist throughout all time, the circumstance of its recording ability should be known by us all already. Don't we record on it and transmit television signals of talking, moving as a life review? Of course we do.

Therefore wouldn't this circumstance state that as UFO's are burning and falling out, thinning our atmosphere, the wavelengths that recorded the life history of human beings in our past, allows us to become aligned to the telecast.

Therefore we are placed into the historical record.

Because this is happening we should be advising ourselves that we are in fact destroying our historical records and are being destroyed in our life. Therefore our own life records which should be recording are in fact being turned into evil alien recordings instead.

This would be the VERY REASON why ancient life records were destroyed in radiation signal activation caused by ancient science, hence has made it difficult for human beings psychic retrieval of fact by record.

Many years ago I had a dream where I was the only human being in the field, to pass right through, and everyone else had been attacked. This might account for my very different life review as a psychic/spiritual medium compared to other psychic review.....what do you think?

thetruthoflife
19th October 2014, 02:17

The most plausible, and apparently one of the most widely accepted theories concerning time travel says that when anyone travels back or forwards (other than in the natural way) through time, they immediately cause the continuum to begin a branch which accommodates their presence so that previously established timelines are unaffected.

A fun read if you want a little help getting your head around the idea is "The Proteus Operation" by James P.Hogan which has the Nazis using future technology in an attempt to alter the outcome of World War II.

If this were true and being a psychic review I would be very concerned.

As World War II related to the Japanese situation of atomic/nuclear fallout and we are removing the healed signals of recorded atmospheric wavelength memory (just like we record movies/television to broadcast the information), then the psyche would be telling us that the signals in Germany as wavelengths are changing.

As America, demonstrated by me I hope to have received a circumstance of World War II plane fall out in the Bermuda incidence that related to Japan via the advice of Devils Triangle and Devils Sea, then it could also demonstrate that America via forecast prewarned psychic evidence, that they will be hit by a nuclear UFO transmission being manifested by the UFO attacks.

This could also possibly relate to a psychic prediction involving a very ancient UFO attack on IRAN, that also seems to be broadcasting a message that America will be nuked by this wavelength also. Therefore as a Scientist, I would be very concerned about allowing any form of stone/nuclear conversion to happen.

norman
19th October 2014, 02:21
.....what do you think?

http://jandeane81.com/threads/4422-My-life-experience-as-a-Spiritual-Healer?p=35282&viewfull=1#post35282