PDA

View Full Version : Seizing Control of our Destinies

shamanseeker
1st August 2014, 15:45
http://www.davidicke.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/4313c-2013-09-07_1503_zpsc09cac95.png

'Self government starts by taking control of the self. By shaking off the doubts about one's capabilities and taking specific steps to enhance one's powers: spiritually, mentally and physically. We need to be aware that there is no predestined design for this life that will fatalistically play itself out while we bury our heads in the sand.'

'Yet we are indoctrinated to believe that there is some kind of inevitability to the way the world lurches from crisis to crisis, war to war. That suits the cabal very well – because it is their war game that is being enacted on planet Earth – and the more people that see that war game as somehow 'inevitable' – the longer will it go on desecrating the fabric of life.'

'Self governing communities turn out to be our most instinctual socio-economic model of survival and create the right setting for a fertile organic expansion of the spiritual and artistic path. Because to be 'spiritually aware' 'self governing' and a 'caring community' is fundamental to the growth of responsible and cohesive shared living.'

'In 1381, at a time of great repression for the British agricultural work force, an extraordinary people’s revolutionary named Wat Tyler sprang to his feet and announced “England should be a nation of self governing communities” to which he added “ No lord shall exercise lordship over the people, and, as we are oppressed by so vast a horde of bishops and clerks, the property of the holy church should be taken and divided.”

His colleague, the priest John Ball, spoke out with equal fervour “The lords’ claims to be more lords than we are rests solely on their power to force us to labour that they may spend.’

Read more:http://www.activistpost.com/2014/07/seizing-control-of-our-destinies.html

Cearna
2nd August 2014, 06:41
Destinies from outside of youself

Life ends, this seems to be the destiny most agree is real to them.

Close your eyes – want to know what each one's life means to them? To some an open book, full of gains and losses and not much else.

What if one of our own needs for our own life was to set yourself free of Government ties. What if?
We had free joy to do whatever we came here to do?
Some one needs to have life on the land close to Mother Earth, and can't make it clear to do so, but has to put their heart into a job that means little to them instead?
We had water to drink that came from clear, streams, rivers and rain, instead of having to buy one bottle at a time, that had to be purified first from sewerage and mucky water from under some ones own house, from miracle tap water, being made up from whatever they want to put in it to make it sanitised.
We fed on nice grown food, which everyone had the chance to grow from seeds sown next to life forming manures, from animals roaming freely, in soil enriched with table scraps turned into worm compost?
These are but a small sample of what we have lost to Government Protection agencies of one sort or another.

The fact is we failed ourselves. This is our life, we need to claim it to our sociological needs for now. We fear the Government, to heal life itself, we need to become less head-less and more able to live real life as we need to live it.

The original destiny for this planet was to bring mild mannered people to a rich harvest of self hood. The Earth sang in joy once, it took life as it came, and meant to those on it, the chance to really live as one with it. The finalisation to which the Cabal wish to see it end, is to bring all life to its knees and make kings of all those left to make testimony to such lineage as only they have.

Well, here's what wrong in that. The Earth had no place in it for so many to live like kings, for the immediate use for Earth was to live in harmony, willing to in life as loving tenants, to survey its beauty, to convey socially acceptable healing methods, and to harvest only what personal needs were for one day at a time, and to ensure sedentary animals their needs as well, and to right the wrongs of all those who live out of balance, so that all had equality of grace from Mother Earth in perpetuity

This was Earth's destiny – to live and love all creatures great and small and end her in love and joy for only in love and joy for all can any real life exist. To make any one man mean more to us than any one else, is to not allow any one else to mean any more to us than the certain knowledge that we began at the beginning of time from the incredible ocean of love, and really ought to return to that same ocean of love, as the fishes are what we are.

BabaRa
2nd August 2014, 17:34
Recently I watched Catherine Fitts (economist, Washington insider) and something she said made me sit up and take note.

Her comment: She was surprised to see how easily a person could be compromised and for how little.

It made me wonder: What is it that makes one feel they need to get their share of the pie? Is it the programming of lack? We ask why politicians cheat and lie, but are they merely a bigger reflection of all our little cheats and lies. We look at pedophiles and say how awful (and it is), but again, did the Universe have to reflect a terrible awful addiction back to us, so that we could see our smaller addictions.

Confucius said: (paraphrasing here): That no tree can be big and tall who's roots are diseased and withered.

In the end the world we see is a mirror of all our hearts, all our actions. So first, we must work on setting our own hearts right, by self-awareness. Watch what you do, what you say and the tone and energy with which you say it. Then ask yourself: Why did I do or say that? Pull the layers back that your ego has build up around you.

If we all began to seriously work on self - and at the same time begin to do things at the local community level, I do believe we could make vast changes in our world.

And learn to be a great mediator. If we could truly and deeply listen to 'the other side'. We can find at least one common goal. Work on that one until it's accomplished, then find the next one. What we're doing now is focusing on the differences and then arguing about them. I'm right, you're wrong. . . how is that working for us?

Seikou-Kishi
2nd August 2014, 19:32
People do not realise how greed works against them. Greed is the antithesis of abundance because greed is rooted in scarcity, and thus those who feel or are compelled by greed are evicting abundance from their minds and hearts and once it is evicted, it is almost guaranteed not to come.

A scarcity mindset says "to me", but an abundance mindset says "through me". My father always used to say to me "not to you, but through you." People who try to hold on to things like money are acting like dams in a river. They try to stop the natural flow and create pools that are just their own. But a mindset which is rooted in abundance has no urge to hold on to anything because it knows there will always be enough. Hence, the abundance mindset is like a river the flow of which is unhindered.

The more generous one is, the more things like money will flow to you. Why? Think of money like the air that fills the room. It doesn't all gather in one corner, but rather it spreads out in as even a manner as possible. The scarcity mindset is like a balloon in that it separates some air from the air around it with a membrane and uses this separation as a way of "reserving" air. The more air we try to push into our private reserve, the greater the pressure and the greater the strain we place on the balloon. It's very possible to force so much air into the balloon that we pop it if we do not know when to stop. This is how greed works: it seeks to stop the natural flow of things like money by concentrating them against their natural inclination.

Now imagine you were in an air-tight room and were blowing up balloons. Every breath you took to blow up your balloons would be subtracted from the air in the room and wouldn't be replaced. As the balloons filled and the room emptied, the pressure in the balloon and the vacuum in the room would work together to multiply the strain on the balloon's membrane, trying to burst it so that the air could spread out as it naturally prefers. You could blow up so many balloons that the room lost most of its air. If you yourself didn't suffocate, you could, with your last balloon in hand, go hunting through the room scavenging for the last few molecules to stow away in your balloon. This is like those who hoard money and, though they have billions, resent the pennies the poor have (like that family who owns Walmart but refuses to pay employees a living wage). But many such people give their last breath to their balloon and do die of suffocation.

Having an abundance mindset does not mean going without. Neither is it a vow of poverty. Having an abundance mindset means making a clear distinction between what is enough and what is too much. Having a chauffeur isn't in itself excessive, but refusing through sheer greed to pay your chauffeur a decent, respectful and grateful salary demonstrates greed. Owning a business like Walmart isn't itself a greedy thing, but propping up your wealth by forcing your employees onto welfare is greed itself. Greed is not confined to the rich, either; there are many greedy paupers. Greed isn't about how much you have, it's about the attitude that applies to what you have. That's why greed is never satisfied: it doesn't actually matter how much you have.

Why does that mean generosity will always mean there is enough? Well, to continue with the idea of money being like air in a room, think of generosity like a fan. It blows the air around, but while there is a constant stream of air molecules marching out of the fan, the other side is constantly pulling air molecules in. The fan creates pressure before it and a vacuum behind it, and just as the pressure naturally propels molecules away, that vacuum naturally pulls them in. The more you give, the greater that pressure potential and thus the greater the flow. In other words, the more you give, the more that takes its place (in this sense, the fan analogy breaks down).

If that sounds exponential, you have heard it right: it is not a zero sum game. When you give, you create those two pressures, the one which pushes and the one which pulls. If you tie that pulling into that pushing, the force builds up as it builds upon itself. Generosity is like an over-unity energy generator; it is perpetual motion. It is the inclination of energy to flow: aid that flow and do not do anything that will cause it to stagnate. If energy were water, water not allowed to flow stagnates and stagnant water becomes toxic.

Any businessman will tell you that revenue is more fundamental to business operation than capital. The only use capital has is as the initial spark that initiates revenue. My family is very "lucky" in this regard, but it is not really luck: it is an understanding of the way things work. Abundance breeds gratitude and gratitude breeds abundance in a positive feedback loop. In all our businesses, there is not a single person employed and paid a pittance. Our pay recognises not just their time and effort, but their dignity too. When people understand how things work, they see it is possible for everybody to benefit. The zero-sum game of thinking others have to go without so that we can get more... It is many times more laughable than it is just selfish. It is entirely ridiculous.

Let it flow. Let it flow. Lol.

Ria
2nd August 2014, 21:42
A thoughtful thread all round.:hmm:

Her comment: She was surprised to see how easily a person could be compromised and for how little.

It made me wonder: What is it that makes one feel they need to get their share of the pie? Is it the programming of lack? We ask why politicians cheat and lie, but are they merely a bigger reflection of all our little cheats and lies. We look at pedophiles and say how awful (and it is), but again, did the Universe have to reflect a terrible awful addiction back to us, so that we could see our smaller addictions.

This is interesting as I see we have come to a point were compromise is woven into all we do and how we extricate our selfs is the conundrum.
I frequently see the
"I am the alright Jack" groups of people, often self congratulatory.
"if I can do it so can you,"
"you are responsible for your self."
And many others.
At the moment Richard Branson comes to mind his family well off, his start in life was as a cocain drug dealer, moving into the music world and so on, the foundations of his empire. The story is the same all over look at the British Empire and opium. At the other end you have the people he employs, who need there job to pay the bills. I have a friend who is an agronomist his job involves recommending chemicals for the soil from the big companies, he's not happy about it but has a family to keep. I won't to recycle my plastic that every thing seems to come in, the recycling truck won't take it even with the recycling mark on it .
I could go on, hypocrisy is rife.

You are responsible for your self, er yes. How often is it turned around and applied to the poor people, the homeless, it's there own fault, they are responsible for the situation there in, even the war they may find themselves in, I am not responsible for them! just my self, hmmm........:scrhd::confused:

question, how much control dose any one have and at who's cost?

Some of us have opportunities that come our way, remember some do not, be mindful.

I will be back:chrs:

I make the assumption that those here do what they can with in there own perimeters.

norman
2nd August 2014, 21:56
......Why does that mean generosity will always mean there is enough?......

I'm not wanting to write reams of debate here but I have a cautionary principle around generosity.

I think it only works like that when there is 'balance'. Generosity morphs into something more like a snack when there is an organized hungry beast around.

Ria
2nd August 2014, 22:11
If I say 'don't think of X' you immediately think of X, it's invertible it has been introduced into your consciousness.
Our consciousness has had much introduced into it.
Dose this make it a reflection of my self?
Dose it make it a reflection of the collective consciousness?
Or just a pollutant?
Or is is it a matter of defining for your self your reality?

Ria
2nd August 2014, 22:43
I think it only works like that when there is 'balance'. Generosity morphs into something more like a snack when there is an organized hungry beast around.

I have been around those that covert what you have, regardless if they have more. They are in a state of measuring there position against you.

Where there is free flow it's very easy to share and no fear of being left short and if one has good fortune the other will feel delighted.

If anyone is only concerned about them selves can they truly be happy, while others suffer?....

I know if friends and family are well, happy, I'm in good spirits.

Seikou-Kishi
2nd August 2014, 22:56
I'm not wanting to write reams of debate here but I have a cautionary principle around generosity.

Just as living without fear isn't the same as being reckless, being generous is not the same as being taken advantage of. In neither fearlessness nor generosity must one abandon all rationality and proportion. It is not generosity to fuel another's greed any more than it is courage to fuel another's fear.