PDA

View Full Version : Transcending the Parasitic Fear Agenda

shamanseeker
1st August 2014, 15:16
http://www.davidicke.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/consciousnesseye-700x474.jpg

‘Everyone experiences fear. It’s a jarring emotion that gets amplified by the reptilian fight or flight side of our human make up. The problem comes when the prompt is deliberately manufactured and therefore non-authentic, which is why the manipulators use it so frequently and to such an extent. Fear interferes with conscious awareness, clear thinking, true knowing and in turn conscious behavior and makes for a highly manipulable state of being.

It’s not only toxic and debilitating, but fear is contagious as well as addicting.’

'We need to separate real threats from imagined ones, including the realm of psycho-spiritual attacks and influences. Those are only as real as we allow them to manifest. We do this two ways. We might straight up succumb to the lies these influences always transmit, which only brings on more spiritual and physical servitude and power to these would-be controllers. That, or we can simply be fascinated by these dark energies and thus empowering them through our attention and therefore intention. The world’s fascination for horror and vampire films as well as gratuitous violence via “action” movies, television and murderous video games exemplifies this. The now known widespread phenomena of satanic ritual sacrifice and abuse and the elite culture of pedophilia are very clear evidence of how these entities operate. They are fundamentally vampiric, and all of this social engineering is to generate more energy for them to feed on.

Turn it off at the source – you. With that will come cutting off the TV and other channels of transmission which in turn will help identify other levels of this program, including EMF mind control technology. The ultimate level it needs to be monitored is ultimately the spiritual source, which amply this vibration and direct these programs into unawakened minds straight into the traps being used on the material level.

It may seem to be a lot to do but ultimately getting fully conscious will transcend anyone outside of this entire realm of their matrix to where it all becomes very simple.'

Read more: http://www.zengardner.com/transcending-parasitic-fear-agenda/

Tribe
1st August 2014, 19:57
i rang and cancelled my tv license yesterday , the three of us have no need to be attacked by the constant barrage of brainwashing ! .. such a releif to disconnect!!!

ronin
2nd August 2014, 00:11
i rang and cancelled my tv license yesterday , the three of us have no need to be attacked by the constant barrage of brainwashing ! .. such a releif to disconnect!!!

do you still receive live broadcast?
i believe as long as you receive a live broadcast they have the right to issue a licence.
i knew a bloke who had a major headache back and forth explaining that he had a tv but did not have a Ariel.

as i understand it it is not law to have a tv licence but as soon as you give over your name it can become a law to prosecute.
it is a act that the bbc use to bully people into thinking it is a law to have a licence.
remember the tv detector vans,that claimed if they knew you had a tv or not?
fact is they knocked on your door knowing you did not have a licence and used WORDS to stupefy you into agreeing with their agreement.

law enforcer,tv license enforcer ect.

many people crumble because they do not know it is a act and not law and are forced to pay for their bull****.

they accepted your cancellation easily Tribe?

Seikou-Kishi
2nd August 2014, 01:34
People confuse fear and cautiousness. Cautiousness is a faculty of the mind and fear a gross emotional-body toxic mode; overthrowing the latter is not the sacrificing of the former. To those who feel fear, ask yourself what fear is giving you. It gives nothing. I've refused to feel fear for so long I no longer feel it (which supports the idea that it is addictive). I tell myself, rightly, I think, that fear is beneath me. If you were standing in the firing line of an 8-foot reptilian, would it help you to fear? It is strongly arguable, I think, to argue that fear would actually be worse than useless.

Fear feels dirty.

modwiz
2nd August 2014, 02:05

Congratulations! If millions did this the tele-comms would be crippled for cash. It would hurt the PTB quite a lot. Not to mention, your piece of mind and the yearly money saved.

Cearna
2nd August 2014, 05:41
Fears do not please you, instead they claim your Self, as the feeling engendered takes away from you, rather than gives you what you are.

What the debilitation manifests, is the lack of self control – not more than it is. Effectively, what you are allowing is the closing of your Sovereignty and a decrease in your heart rate, which if not stopped quickly allows for the increase of adrenalin, in the long run making some meaningful life unavailable to you.

Your whole being gets taken over during fear. If you are endlessly in fear – trying to work out how to stop the fear then you are wasting good health, and over time, will end in poor health, as the actual fear ends up as the juxtaposition of life over death.

So many have renal or liver failures, or gall bladder problems as a result of fear taken to extremes until the total collapse of the adrenal glands, or an end on the operating table for one or other of these problems. These are symptoms of fear, not the cause of it.

Fears are some one's need to give up on life. If you place fear in your life then you are some one needing a gift of funeral coverage. You are also some one needing to to come back again and try all over again in life.

The images of getting to fear something, are incidental to also clinging onto something, for as long as you want to hang on to one thing you cannot let go of the other. You are in constant terror of nothing as compared to something so totally important to your existence. Without the something you are nothing at all.

To gain sovereignty, takes life long commitment. If you are something in your Soul, it is something you will always be. No act of aggression or intimidation can mean as much to you as what you take backwards and forwards with you. You learn little of knowledge, but what you learn of life skills are Soul-y yours.

To share yourself with a tearful life, is something most don't ever want to live with, but you're not telling yourself, fears are what I need, you are telling they need to go away. What right thinking, openly mobile person, wants to hang onto stupid fears? Instead tell yourself “Fears, you are not to be a part of my life ever again, they are not needed or wanted, so please Higher Self, take my fears and dump on the rivers of tears I have already shed through out my life, and make gall of all those who told me in some way get to fear me, and spread that endlessly on the pathway to love and peace and joy.

Ria
2nd August 2014, 07:30

They like to pester you and deluge with demands for payment regardless, if you feel up to it, collect all they send you as well as keeping a note of when you informed them of your cancelation, then go after them for harassment.
I throw away the letters thinking it was an oversight, but they kept coming most threatening legal action, as well as demanding access into my home. Also check what you can watch on line legitimately. Also if anyone comes to the door take details. Don't let them in, I had door to my flat and a front door, so would go out of my flat and talk to them out side.
I made me very angry that I was being treated like a criminal, I had no tv and to think they would come and poke about into my computer. :mad: though were the people that came to the door were polite. Another thing I was told was they would send me a letter ever two years (untrue it was all the time) to fill out a form to them stating I still did not own a tv or watch on line, why the f..k should I, I had informed them that is it.

Ria
2nd August 2014, 07:52
A lot of you have said some very useful information about fear, but, easy said than done, if you are being targeted directly indirectly, I am thinking of the homeless unable to rest any ware, now potentially taken off to FEMA camps in the US.
I don't know how the Palestinians cope..
The poor are being targeted in the UK with various laws.etc. it's going on every ware.
How to instil a sense of true self regardless? Let alone pass on the advice.

BabaRa
2nd August 2014, 16:53
What is behind every Fear?

Is it pain, suffering and ultimately death.

And why be afraid of Death when most of us believe that "we" are not our bodies and our souls or consciousness goes on.

Is it the Fear fear of the unknown?

Many of us our aware that tptb are constantly programming us with fears (disease, war, loss of income, etc). But does our body have an automatic fear build into it - or is it all taught.

It seems to me that before we can truly conquer something at every level, we need to understand the why behind it.

Deepak Chopra's belief is that fears come from seeing ourselves as separate. Thoughts?

2 minute video below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uppDvVu-ias

2nd August 2014, 17:40
Personally, I feel two levels of fear. The first is the fear I'm supposed to buy into concerning my health and mortality, which is constantly threatened. This is the level of fear I proactively ignore since the transitory nature of both will not impact positively upon the consensus left behind upon my death and/or submission to it.....rendering it a waste of energy.

The second level of fear I feel is the one that shakes my foundations to the core. You know the ones that rewrite every building block of understanding and assumption gathered thus far? That fear I acknowledge because I see it as a precursor to growth and a rewrite needed, hence it's timely arrival. Without that level of fear (admittedly of the unknown) corners would be turned with less ingestion into ones own attitude to change.

In the light of the second level, that is how I am currently trying to transcend it personally and look forward to facing my true fears again. The first is a given.

lookbeyond
2nd August 2014, 23:10
What is behind every Fear?

Is it pain, suffering and ultimately death.

And why be afraid of Death when most of us believe that "we" are not our bodies and our souls or consciousness goes on.

Is it the Fear fear of the unknown?

Many of us our aware that tptb are constantly programming us with fears (disease, war, loss of income, etc). But does our body have an automatic fear build into it - or is it all taught.

It seems to me that before we can truly conquer something at every level, we need to understand the why behind it.

Deepak Chopra's belief is that fears come from seeing ourselves as separate. Thoughts?

2 minute video below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uppDvVu-ias

I think the "fight or flight"/reptilian brain is our in built "survival mechanism". This, i feel is abused by TPTB in society and we are using/living in this part of the brain more than necessary

BabaRa
3rd August 2014, 00:24
I think the "fight or flight"/reptilian brain is our in built "survival mechanism". This, i feel is abused by TPTB in society and we are using/living in this part of the brain more than necessary

A great observation, thanks.

Perhaps once we get this at a deep level, than we can move towards learning to use other parts of our brain. I believe that most of us our doing (or at least attempting to do this) through yoga, meditation, creativity and positive thinking practices.

So what is continuing to pull us back - is it the ptb who clearly are promoting this - or is it our own addictions and fascinations with negativity and the vulgar?

Seikou-Kishi
3rd August 2014, 01:10
A great observation, thanks.

Perhaps once we get this at a deep level, than we can move towards learning to use other parts of our brain. I believe that most of us our doing (or at least attempting to do this) through yoga, meditation, creativity and positive thinking practices.

So what is continuing to pull us back - is it the ptb who clearly are promoting this - or is it our own addictions and fascinations with negativity and the vulgar?

The very worst thing is a lack of scrutiny. What is darkness except what remains when light ceases? If you scrutinise yourself and know your own inner workings, you will not fulfil subconscious programming and bad habits will lose their power over you. It is scrutiny itself which resolves these things, because it is the lack of it which is necessarily bad: without it, one is uninformed concerning one's own nature and thus cannot give informed consent to anything, hence lack of scrutiny is an obstacle to personal sovereignty as one becomes incapable of exercising it.

The physical eye works passively by taking in the reflected light in the world, but the psychic eye works actively by shining its own light and seeing how this interacts with things like a bat or dolphin's ecolocation. It is called the fire of the eye or the light of the eye. The "PTB" and such things are shadows and what are shadows but places unfilled by light? Cast the light of your eye everywhere and the shadows will not endure.

monk
3rd August 2014, 08:13
No one need spend a lifetime knee deep in conspiritoria to prove we are used as a negative energy food source, just look at every news program ever.
Should the energetically meagre but wholly abundant staple produce "Despair" become as scarce as its highly prized yet endangered sister crop "Terror" then the collapse of the farm would occur way faster.