PDA

View Full Version : Dark side of Tony Blair

Ria
30th July 2014, 23:34
This site is about Tony Blair with reference to his warmongering, lying, links to paedophile rings, Mossad, who has the blood of British and many others on his hands

http://thecolemanexperience.wordpress.com/2014/05/09/tony-blairs-dirty-little-secrets/

ronin
30th July 2014, 23:39
i read some where blair is worth 100 million.
can you see any arrests coming his way for what he has done.
money talks but for how long?

Seikou-Kishi
30th July 2014, 23:40
There's a light side to Tony Blair? I've had the pleasure of meeting this wretched little creature more times than I would care to have done. Not only does his breath smell like the very bowels of hell have been let loose down up his gullet, but his eyes are just as dead and would-be menacing as they seem in photographs.

ronin
30th July 2014, 23:41
There's a light side to Tony Blair? I've had the pleasure of meeting this wretched little creature more times than I would care to have done. Not only does his breath smell like the very bowels of hell have been let loose down up his gullet, but his eyes are just as dead and would-be menacing as they seem in photographs.

lol is this the light side?

Ria
31st July 2014, 00:13

What were the meetings about? And no one thought of giving him mouth wash for Christmas?

Seikou-Kishi
31st July 2014, 01:58
What were the meetings about? And no one thought of giving him mouth wash for Christmas?

In no such encounter did I ever think "hmm, now there's a fellow to go on my Christmas list" lol.

Ria
31st July 2014, 07:41
In no such encounter did I ever think "hmm, now there's a fellow to go on my Christmas list" lol.

Did you ware surgical gloves to shake his hand or have a pocket sized anti bacterial thingmegig handy.

Anonymously send him some Eau de toilette, order eaters, and some fem fresh............he can think about weather it is for him or not............thinking about it I'm shore he would be delighted for accessorising his handbag.

Plus mouthwash infused with truth serum, would that tempt you?

Ria
31st July 2014, 08:36
I'm thinking; SmellyToni, CesspitBlair, Tonybelch Odder-de-toilette.

:scrhd::hmm:

Mark
31st July 2014, 16:43
I had the pleasure of scaring the bejesus out of him by rushing into his personal space and raising my hand inches from his face and yelling "ALRIGHT TONY!".

Well it amused me at the time....

shamanseeker
1st August 2014, 13:21
If he smells that bad, he's a reptilian.

Sooz
1st August 2014, 13:39
I had the pleasure of scaring the bejesus out of him by rushing into his personal space and raising my hand inches from his face and yelling "ALRIGHT TONY!".

Well it amused me at the time....

You are such a card and always make me laugh. Laughter is good. I like your spirit.

In fact, I think I could make you an honorary Ozzy. BBQ'd lamingtons anyone?:fpalm:

shamanseeker
1st August 2014, 15:27
You are such a card and always make me laugh. Laughter is good. I like your spirit.

In fact, I think I could make you an honorary Ozzy. BBQ'd lamingtons anyone?:fpalm:

I'd like to know Mark if this was something you did when you were awake or during a lucid dream :)