PDA

View Full Version : Entry level truths for the curious.

Highland1
29th July 2014, 13:18
Hi lovely people,
I almost titled this thread Truth for Dummies but of course that would be downright patronising if not a little arrogant.
Besides, I am not one to preach to others but prefer to think of myself as someone who simply likes to open doors for those with an inquisitive mind.
At the moment, I feel like I am sort of magnet to certain people who are asking very relative questions to our cause and beliefs,
But where do you start without blowing someones mind wide open?
Lots of ordinary people have enough mental insecurities with say introducing them to topics such as satanism, mind control or organised paedophilia, so I thought, why dont we start a thread covering all these combines topics all in one place, in a gently gently manner so we have a starting platform right here on TOT?
Each comment to have a title and post reference so it does not become lost going off in a tangent from one topic to another.
For example, an opening title could perhaps start with a video on the banking cartel or money masters.
The important thing is to keep it simple as we can always always link our given topics to existing more in depth threads.
Today, my boss started asking me some leading questions and I sort of went from the federal reserve one moment to Isreal the next and ended up in a right knot of topics!
His mind is wanting to know much more but of course this is a vast area open to many different topics.
If I think of the amount of times I have not recommended TOT to these newbies its quite a shame.
That is because we are all so far down the line that a first visit here on a regular day may not exactly have what the inquisitive or even closed mind is looking for!
Then I realised what potential we have to have a starting place for these people so they can take things slowly, step by step at there own pace.
We know we have a duty to share things with our fellow man but one cannot learn higher maths before being taught how to count for example.
So what do you think?
I would love to be able to direct these random people to a place that gives studied references that are credible to help play my part in what we have come to call the awakening of humanity without scaring them away on their first visit!
Finally, I have always believed it is important to balance the bad news with good news to keep the spiritual scales balanced so obviously there would have to be topics covering how incredibly gifted we humans really are showing others the way to reach their potential.
How about it fellow truthers?
We are the best forum in the world so lets grow...... together.

Russ

Stoat muldoon
29th July 2014, 18:05
Wow , I've been asked this many times over the years, where to start ? Difficult one to answer . I can only tell you , if you go down this road be prepared for disappointment,loneliness and losing family and friends . I've lost all my friends and most of my family, because people find it nearly impossible to hear the truth . If they are inquisitive , I ask them to research it themselves and a good starting point is the library and You Tube . Depending on what information they are looking for, dictates which book or video I'll point them too . Best of luck with showing them their potential , you have a good heart my friend .

Ria
29th July 2014, 18:23
It would have tobe listed for newbies and have headings with the best selected info under each heading.

Catsquotl
29th July 2014, 19:31
I'd start with whatever has their interest now. pick any relevant news topic and start from there just offer a view different perspectives.
The questions come from within him, start guiding from there. no need to push the heavy stuff before one is ready. as that is where sepparation happens, cognitive dissonance anyone?

Everybody learns in his/her own pace. when we respect that all should be well.

I have not lost family or even friends. I respect their worldview and they do mine.
They forgive my tangents, I do theirs. we both mourn the loss of many lives in HM17 for instance. I respect their need to point a finger at Putin, they respect my pushing back just a little with a different perspective.

I guess what I'm saying is don't expect someone to believe everything coming out of the alternative media streams as i know none of us do that.
Ease the way. The idea of a Cabal too much? leave it. No need to tell about the big families and their worst. saying russia launched a compettator to the IMF is enough to peek an interest in the idea that following the money will make some sense etc.

With Love
Eelco

norman
29th July 2014, 20:35
I think the main thing is for a person to have a couple of dots already joined. It's only at that point they'll understand the difference between dot joining and deliberate confusion.

One of my biggest frustrations, even with certain people who think of themselves as cool and savy, is that when I try to be informative for them, they spin off down dead ends that they've heard idiots talking about and don't seem to understand that there really is a dot joining thing about all this that is vital, it's not just a bloody game. The point of all this is NOT to end up shaking our heads in a "noddle relativism" where any old stupid 'conspiracy theory' is as good as being a real truther.

I have, sometimes, tried to get the idea across that what this is all about is really very similar to what a team of police detectives do when they are on the case of a serious crime in their locality. It helps to have an imagination and some crazy ideas are useful but the object of the task is to end up collaring a crook or two for the crimes.

So, it's like when I was a school boy. I was totally disinterested in history. Nothing about it meant anything to me. I didn't have the first 2 dots joined. Much later in life, with several dots already joined, my interest in history became quite healthy. It means something I can get my teeth into, now.

That's the thing, it doesn't matter where a person starts from. It needs to be a 'driven' thing that interests them.

modwiz
30th July 2014, 00:27
It is the solutions that elude people and it is solutions that will make the horror stories abate. Best of luck to those who wish to entice people out of their comfort zones with horrors with no stated remedies.

How much more information is required before a diagnosis and treatment plan gets offered. Not that there is any dearth of remedies. Max Igan has been working tirelessly elucidating the problems and providing solutions for years now. Even he is beginning to weary of the non-action of "truth seekers" who seem to crave more info before they will act. Max is up against people who pursue truth seeking as a form of entertainment and/or time passing. Internet users looking for "fresh" content to fill their internet hours. It is tail chasing and moving in circles that go nowhere.

I like that you use curious instead of dummies, Russ. It seems apropos.

Ria
30th July 2014, 07:08
I fully understand how exasperating it is to get a collective of people together co- operating from the same premise.
Doing nothing when informed makes you more culpable.
Yes there is a degree of regurgitating of information, this is a necessity for the newbies and a lesson in patients for the oldies.
I am pretty shore some of us are born bucking the trend (not many)our job is to set off alam bells and we get ticked off with the job, we can beat our chests call them dummies, see our selfs as having risen to a higher level of consciousness.
Claiming your higher level of consciousness is only really a momentary holiday (with a pinch of arrogance thrown in )
We can blame, we berate, we can play truant, or find a better way and it irritates me to say this as I do feel like a tied old fart and being in nature gardening is far better allure.
My service is to earth and encouraged were I can, because it isn't just about me.

norman
30th July 2014, 09:50
But what IS a small bubble of 'solution' that is still within a large problem?

The very people who have made it like this have got one of those.

I don't see the masters fixing anything except for themselves.

Catsquotl
30th July 2014, 11:23
But what IS a small bubble of 'solution' that is still within a large problem?.

Its a sanctuary of hope. A bubble in which one can centre him/her self and find a few grams of strength. Just enough to keep your head above the flood of despair maybe.

Most people do not have the insights, means or willingness yet to go off the grid and adopt a brand new life style. In that regard much of the conditioning and societal pressure have worked for TPTW.

Our biological makup makes us want to stay close to the people we love and suffer from that decision willingly, although many will not acknowledge that fact.

With love
Eelco

ronin
31st July 2014, 18:28
unfortunately there is no entry level to the curious!
we all come when we are ready and we will learn what we are meant to learn when we are ready.
the dilemma is don,t try to waken people up let them ask you the questions.
otherwise you open yourself up as a target for ridicule and abuse.

fact is you will not have the complete answers to anyone,s questions.
you have learned snippets of this and that.
your focus is not complete and you are learning new topics eveyday.
if you cannot answer your own questions how can you answer anybody elses?

this is the greatest conspiracy theory of all.
many people will not believe what you have to say,thinking you are a oddball,wacko ect
when in truth it is happening all around them only they cannot see it.

then as we go deeper down the rabbit holes it gets darker that it can become unbearable.
will we ever find the truth?

KosmicKat
1st August 2014, 10:51
On the subject of solutions, I'm not convinced yet that the Venus Project (http://www.phe2.org/#!tvp/c2499) is the answer, but it certainly looks like an organized step in the right direction.

As Ria said, knowing brings with it responsibility. Waiting for someone else to do something is not going to change anything.

ronin
3rd August 2014, 15:41
for the new seeker,we have all been in the position you are in now.

disbelieving of what we are learning and about to learn,
anger at the wrongs we are taught and told,
depression as we unfold the truths around us,
frustration as it becomes your reality and it starts to unfold at great speed.

love as all it leaves you with is compassion for every living being and a greater understanding of a force that you have not felt because you have been conditioned.

the understanding of who i am in this world and universe and what is my being.

unconditional love.

disclaimer...these are only hypothetical as i have not experienced all these aspects of being but believe them to be a good starting point in finding self.

TimeLab
3rd August 2014, 17:37
ALL ROADS LEAD TO/FROM 9/11.

I think a great place a newbie can start in digestible smaller pieces is 9/11. It's something in their face this lifetime that they've experienced personal ramifications of and seen the ramifications in the bigger world, and big gigantic lies are easy to substantiate with piles of evidence.

-The lies about how the buildings came down leads to all the concepts of suppressed technology, military use of, and WHO has the capability of using it.
-The lies about the technology leads to all the questions about how advanced it is, where they got it, how long they've had it and possible past, current and future uses against them.
-The lies within the during and after media coverage in radio, tv, newspaper, online, books... leads all the questions about who owns and controls the media.
-The lies and omissions within the official 9/11 Commission report leads to WHO prepared it and benefited from it.
-The suddenly finished IMMEDIATE offering of the 500? page Homeland Security Act in response leads to WHO wrote (pre-prepared) it, amd all the questions of what 9/11 was used for to propagate.
-The lies about the who bought all the put shares in American and United leads to all the concepts of financial world control/insider trading/foreknowledge and WHO knew.
-The total absence of ANY body, luggage or plane debris at ALL the sites leads to endless questions.....
-The absolute refusal of anyone in the Senate or Congress to question ANY of this leads to all the questions of who owns them, the blackmailing, bribery, corruption, etc...

I'm sure you can all think of more......

Anyway, all this can at least open the doors to the earthly lies for starters, then the technology concepts can start to creak open the door to alien technologies and all the questions leading from there.

BabaRa
3rd August 2014, 17:47
ALL ROADS LEAD TO/FROM 9/11.

I think a great place a newbie can start in digestible smaller pieces is 9/11. It's something in their face this lifetime that they've experienced personal ramifications of and seen the ramifications in the bigger world, and big gigantic lies are easy to substantiate with piles of evidence.

-The lies about how the buildings came down leads to all the concepts of suppressed technology, military use of, and WHO has the capability of using it.
-The lies about the technology leads to all the questions about how advanced it is, where they got it, how long they've had it and possible past, current and future uses against them.
-The lies within the during and after media coverage in radio, tv, newspaper, online, books... leads all the questions about who owns and controls the media.
-The lies and omissions within the official 9/11 Commission report leads to WHO prepared it and benefited from it.
-The suddenly finished IMMEDIATE offering of the 500? page Homeland Security Act in response leads to WHO wrote (pre-prepared) it, amd all the questions of what 9/11 was used for to propagate.
-The lies about the who bought all the put shares in American and United leads to all the concepts of financial world control/insider trading/foreknowledge and WHO knew.
-The total absence of ANY body, luggage or plane debris at ALL the sites leads to endless questions.....
-The absolute refusal of anyone in the Senate or Congress to question ANY of this leads to all the questions of who owns them, the blackmailing, bribery, corruption, etc...

I'm sure you can all think of more......

Anyway, all this can at least open the doors to the earthly lies for starters, then the technology concepts can start to creak open the door to alien technologies and all the questions leading from there.

That's a great post timelab, Thanks

norman
4th August 2014, 09:11
On a slightly different angle from the discussion so far, here are some entry level truths:

https://scontent-b-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/10440694_595524077233284_1047503360569087057_n.jpg ?oh=b2f8e90f87e7923708cbf9ffe6528392&oe=543CE641