PDA

View Full Version : Post-luciferian world

Ria
28th July 2014, 07:48
http://members.tranquility.net/~rwinkel/janel/post-luciferianworld.pdf

"THE POST-LUCIFERIAN WORLD by KERTH BARKER
When I was a young man I knew some members of the secret society that is now generally referred to as the Illuminati. This is a secretive cult of the
super wealthy. It's basically the mechanism by which people with "old money" manipulate the world to their advantage. They have a lot of creepy rituals and bizarre beliefs. Basically they are Luciferians. But most of them are well educated and some of them are quite intelligent. During the 1960s and 1970s there was a resistance movement within the Illuminati. They wanted to reform the Illuminati and make it less toxic to society. I'm descended from some lesser Illuminati leaders and I knew some of the people within this resistance. Although I was never fully initiated into this cult, some of its secrets were revealed to me. I was allowed to study some of the secret books that can only be found in the Illuminati's hidden libraries. The resistance members that I knew years ago are all dead and that reform movement failed. But I also know contemporary people who have done extensive research. Most citizens don't even know that the Illuminati exists, but if you're someone who's figured out that they are real then you may be interested in what I have to say. The Illuminati is in a transitional phase of its existence. Soon it will either take over the world or it will destroy itself trying. I believe that it will destroy itself. Then we will live in the Post-Luciferian world.
For more than two hundred years the Illuminati have terrorized the world and profited by doing so. But the top Illuminati aristocrats have made plans to betray most of the people who have been their faithful servants and followers. Many powerful Illuminati leaders now realize that their own welfare is threatened by the Illuminati's plans to takeover the world. A conflict within the Society of Lucifer is brewing. This conflict has the potential to bring the Luciferian age to an end.
EARLY LUCIFERIAN HISTORY. The word "Lucifer" is a pre-Christian word. It means the Light Bearer. Until medieval times, Lucifer wasn't a name for Satan. The ancient Greeks referred to the planet Venus as the Morning Star, or Lucifer. It was also a word for enlightenment. Lucifer was a symbol for secret knowledge bestowed upon an elite few. Yet although the word Lucifer goes back to the ancient Greeks, the essential beliefs and practices of Luciferianism go back much, much further. In a sense, Luciferianism is as old as recorded civilization.
Six thousand years ago a supernova lit up the sky here on planet Earth. For about a year it could be seen day or night from any location in the world. Radio waves from this supernova can still be detected through scientific means. But archeologists learned about this event before the astronomers did. Symbols for this event can be found in ancient ruins. It was the most pivotal event in the history of the world. This event marked the beginning of historical civilization, and it marked the beginning of Luciferianism. It was the Year of Light.
The Year of Light began the Sumerian civilization. The fearful superstitions of people viewing this new, bright star lead to the creation of a religious cult. It was easy for a Sumerian warlord to declare himself to be a god king; the presence of this bright star in the sky was the sign that proved his divinity. Before Sumerian times there had been civilizations based on shamanism and on warrior cults. But such civilizations were limited in how much control they could exert over the people. In Sumer, religion became the new mechanism of social control. Ancient leaders discovered that with religion they could control the minds and beliefs of their followers. Organized agriculture, city states, and governments began to emerge. Society developed three classes of people. Religious leaders, warriors, and hard working peasants.
When I was young I learned that there are two histories of the world. There is the "mundane" history of the world, which is what we were all taught in school. This is a history that is made up of both facts and deliberate lies. History is important because it gives individuals their world view, or model of reality. What you believe about the past influences how you think about your present environment. How you live in your present environment shapes your future. The Illuminati believe that whoever controls the public's perception of history also controls the minds of those who live in present society. This is why the Illuminati have invested so much effort in creating a distorted view of world history. This distorted presentation can be referred to as Mundane History.
But the Illuminati leaders themselves have to know what actually happened in the past, and so they have hidden Illuminati libraries with secret books. Only elite members of the Illuminati are allowed access to these archives. Decades ago, members of the Illuminati resistance allowed me to study the true history of the world and this experience was enlightening. The starting point of wisdom is to realize that you've been deceived all your life. To be free, you must realize that many things that you've read in mundane history books are actually clever deceptions. Facts and deliberate falsehoods are mixed together to create this fake history of the world.
For example, America wasn't discovered by Columbus or even the Vikings. In fact there was a global seafaring culture which went back to prehistoric times. For this reason, the Sumerian model of social control, once developed, spread throughout the world. The Americas, Africa, Asia, and Europe would all be affected by this cultural paradigm. By the time of ancient Egypt, the art of using religion to control people had virtually become a science. The leaders of such ancient civilizations realized that they needed to guard this secret knowledge and conceal it from the people they ruled. In ancient Egypt a secret society developed to protect this knowledge.
Luciferianism is the craft of controlling people by using deception and mythology to control their beliefs and imaginations. In this way a small group of people can control a larger group of people. This has been the basis of civilization since the Year of Light. The Luciferian paradigm for civilization has created some positive developments, but it is also quite cruel. If you're one of the aristocratic leaders, you may believe that Luciferianism is empowering. But any hierarchal civilization is dehumanizing for the inevitable slaves.
The ancient Greek philosopher Plato was well versed in history and he revealed much in his book The Republic. In his own idealized way he described this basic structure for a Luciferian government. Plato hated democracy and favored a hierarchal view of government. The democracy of Athens was a rebellion against the hierarchal paradigm for government favored since Sumerian times. Athenian democracy demanded that citizens take responsibility for ruling themselves. Such self responsibility is the key to freedom. Plato's Republic is a weapon against those who love freedom.
Plato's utopian Republic is ruled by aristocratic philosophers who control the citizens with "Noble Lies." The contemporary name for Noble Lies is propaganda. The philosopher aristocrats (propaganda ministers) are Plato's upper class, and below them are a class of warriors who enforce the laws. This is what we call the police state. The lowest class is a group of peasants who do all the work and have no say in the government. With variations, this is the basic structure of all hierarchal, Luciferian governments.
Moses and his following of escaped Egyptian slaves represent the first organized rebellion against Luciferian control. Many of the struggles of the Hebrew people make sense when you understand how Luciferian secret societies have been manipulating civilization for thousands of years. After their Babylonian captivity, the Jewish leaders knew that they would need a Messiah to free them should such enslavement threaten them again. Ancient Rome would evolve into the ultimate Luciferian civilization of the ancient world. However, the early Christian movement again created a rebellion against this Luciferian model of government. There has been a philosophical war within Western Civilization ever since. Jesus said, "You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free." The oppression of Luciferianism is based on calculated falsehood, and the rebellion against this is achieved by learning the truth and revealing it to others.
THE RISE OF THE ILLUMINATI. I once read a book from an Illuminati archive that described the true history of how the Templar Knights were actually destroyed. In 1187 the Crusaders lost a vital battle at the Horns of Hattin. Mundane history books describe a tactical mistake, based on foolish courage, made by Templars when they left a defendable position to face a larger Muslim force in the field. In doing this the Templars lost their advantage. Illuminati history books describe a different story. What really happened was that Templar leadership was bribed and blackmailed into deliberately making this mistake. This allowed the wealthy Islamic leaders to buy back the Holy Lands. But in spite of losing the Holy Lands, the Templars continued on as the first international bankers. They amassed a vast fortune. Again, in 1307 the Templars were betray by Knights within their own order. They arranged for their fellow Templars to be falsely accused of anti-Christian activity. While a majority of the Templars were being killed or suppressed by the Church, this group of betrayers stole much of the Templar wealth and set themselves up as royalty in other lands. Some of the surviving loyal Templars created secret societies.
Witch hunts and Inquisitions created an environment of secret societies in Medieval Europe. It was from that environment of secret societies that in 1776 Adam Weishaupt founded the ultimate secret society, the Bavarian Illuminati. The Barvarian Illuminati was quickly exposed and banned by legal authorities, but it was then taken over by others who were better organized and wealthier. The dream of the Illuminati was to take over the world. It grew in wealth, complexity and size. Now it is so powerful as a secret organization that its aristocratic leaders have realistic plans to achieve their dream of world domination. The Illuminati are the scientific realization of a classical Luciferian society.
Their plan to take over the world was put into a precise formula by Albert Pike in the years following the Civil War. He came up with a plan for the Illuminati to create three World Wars. This Great Plan is now coming to its final phase. World War Three is to bankrupt the world both financially and morally. The Illuminati believe that the emotionally broken survivors of World War Three will accept the rule of a any world government that promises peace. Then the Illuminati will be all powerful. This is their plan for a New World Order.
THE FALL OF THE ILLUMINATI. In the 1960s and 1970s their was a resistance against the Illuminati which came out of the Illuminati itself. The failure of
this resistance movement was that it tried to reform the Illuminati from within. The resistance only consisted of initiated Illuminati members and other people closely associated with them. The general public was still kept in the dark. However, the Illuminati leaders found out about this resistance and put an end to it.
Now there is a different type of resistance. This resistance is informational and it is coming from outside the Illuminati. Persons outside the Illuminati are using the internet and books to reveal the true nature of the Illuminati to the public. Although most people still think that the Illuminati is a conspiracy theory, more and more people are realizing the truth.
Many initiated members of the Illuminati know that if the New World Order plan is realized then they too will be killed, enslaved, or surgically degraded. The Illuminati aristocrats have a long history of betraying anyone who trusts them. They brag about their betrayals at their fancy parties. They love to tell stories of how their families came into power through clever betrayals. They are proud of their deceptions and betrayals. No one of any wisdom trusts the aristocratic Illuminati leaders. And some Illuminati members have wisdom. This is why some members within the Illuminati itself have assisted this movement against the Illuminati. They covertly leak information to those persons dedicated to exposing the Illuminati to the world. The Illuminati's power presently arises from their ability to deceive. The truth itself, when publicly revealed, is the weapon that is going to destroy the Illuminati.
WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD. We live in a world of illusions. The Illuminati aristocrats are self-deluded in their imagined godhood. The Illuminati's lower ranking members are deluded in thinking they can trust the aristocrats. The public has been deceived about the history of the world. The present day news outlets put out regular disinformation. Truthers are the stormtroopers of reality. The walls of falsehood which the Illuminati have used to imprison the world will soon crumble. Then everyone will have to deal with the real world.
I doubt that the early days of the Post-Luciferian age will be a paradise. The Luciferian's New World Order, one world government, is destined to fail. But the world will still be dangerous and difficult. There will be political corruption, food shortages, riots, wars, and confusion. But there will also be an environment where an authentic hope for the future is possible. When you plant a tree you don't do it for yourself, you do it for future generations. We may have to survive a certain amount of hell so we can leave something better for future generations.
I believe that there will be four pillars to the Post-Luciferian world. These will be authentic information sources, authentic democracy, authentic capitalism, and authentic spirituality.
The keys to authentic information sources will be decentralization and a new attitude of reasonable skepticism. The mass media outlets in America are now controlled by a surprisingly small group of corporations. Worse than that is the public's willingness to believe whatever they're told by the so called authorities on television. The internet and new ways of networking is changing this. As the public comes to understand the extent and nature of the lies they've been told, a new attitude will develop. Laws can be passed that will demand a decentralization of ownership for news outlets.
The key to authentic democracy will be to separate the control of Wall Street from the election process and legislature. Presently, elections can be brought and legislation is practically dictated by powerful lobbyists. The corruption of our present government is blatant. Political parties don't matter once both sides of the aisle have proven their inability to rule. More and more people everyday realize that the voting public has little say in who gets elected or how the government operates. Presently we have taxation without representation. But this can change, even has it has before. Democracy is the best mechanism ever devised to create social order and cultural evolution. It will come back.
Authentic capitalism allows for a fair playing field in the realm of economics. Without a return to economic integrity money will lose it value and those who have wealth will be no better off than those who don't. The collapse of the global economic system was always a part of the New World Order's plan to take over the world. Once everyone is in debt to them, then the Illuminati aristocrats believe that they will own everyone and everything. But their plan is actually a recipe for their own self destruction. Once the Illuminati have self-destructed, the healing of our economic system can begin. With appropriate regulations, corporations can thrive again. Jobs can be created. Hard work and innovation can be rewarded once more. Criminality can be put to an end.
God is not a doctrine to be memorized but rather an experience to which you can open yourself. Luciferians are really just atheists with an attitude. They don't really believe in God, they merely believe in power. Religious dogma is the weapon of the atheistic Luciferians. Their only use of religion is as a mechanism of mind control. Authentic spirituality is an ongoing process of awareness and discovery. Real spirituality isn't about controlling others. Human beings have been around for hundreds of thousands of years. For most of that time we've been free. The Year of Light began the age of Luciferianism. For much of this era mythology and propaganda has been used to manipulate people. Yet, as people learn to overcome this mind control, they can learn to reconnect with their natural spirituality which can only be found in freedom."

Ria
28th July 2014, 07:51
Mark- adrendalized blood high said (July 22, 2014):

"We also learn that some Illuminati have an addiction to adrenalized blood drinking. This addiction forces them to kidnap and torture their victims before they murder them and drink their blood. "

"Two things immediately come to mind.

1. Many years ago I remember an insider saying that Al Gore was addicted to adrenalized blood.

2. In the movie FEAR AND LOATHING IN LAS VEGAS Johnny Depp as Hunter Thompson is given adrenalchrome in a stoppered bottle by his lawyer (played by Benicio Del Toro). The lawyer told Thompson that he got it from some Hells Angels who traded it in lieu of payment for legal services.

Apparently, when a person is terrified, adrenaline floods the bloodstream and, when one drinks this blood, one gets a kind of high from it. It is supposed to be quite addictive. Very sick indeed!"

- See more at: http://henrymakow.com/2014/07/Shocking-Depth-of-Illuminati-Depravity%20.html#sthash.rPQTdgLT.dpuf
http://henrymakow.com/2014/07/Shocking-Depth-of-Illuminati-Depravity%20.html

Sooz
28th July 2014, 08:09
Mark- adrendalized blood high said (July 22, 2014):

"We also learn that some Illuminati have an addiction to adrenalized blood drinking. This addiction forces them to kidnap and torture their victims before they murder them and drink their blood. "

"Two things immediately come to mind.

1. Many years ago I remember an insider saying that Al Gore was addicted to adrenalized blood.

2. In the movie FEAR AND LOATHING IN LAS VEGAS Johnny Depp as Hunter Thompson is given adrenalchrome in a stoppered bottle by his lawyer (played by Benicio Del Toro). The lawyer told Thompson that he got it from some Hells Angels who traded it in lieu of payment for legal services.

Apparently, when a person is terrified, adrenaline floods the bloodstream and, when one drinks this blood, one gets a kind of high from it. It is supposed to be quite addictive. Very sick indeed!"

- See more at: http://henrymakow.com/2014/07/Shocking-Depth-of-Illuminati-Depravity%20.html#sthash.rPQTdgLT.dpuf
http://henrymakow.com/2014/07/Shocking-Depth-of-Illuminati-Depravity%20.html

I have written of this before (not nice stuff, I know), and I was poo-pooed.

As far as I can tell the top people are into this.

Yep, known as Adrenalchrome.

Sooz
28th July 2014, 08:22
Hi Ria, I hope you don't mind me re-formatting this article, to make it easier to read. Otherwise people will mentally say TLDR (Too Long, Didn't Read). And in my opinion, I think this article is too important for that to happen.

Please bear in the mind, the bold parts are mine.

Sooz

http://members.tranquility.net/~rwinkel/janel/post-luciferianworld.pdf

"THE POST-LUCIFERIAN WORLD by KERTH BARKER
When I was a young man I knew some members of the secret society that is now generally referred to as the Illuminati. This is a secretive cult of the
super wealthy. It's basically the mechanism by which people with "old money" manipulate the world to their advantage. They have a lot of creepy rituals and bizarre beliefs. Basically they are Luciferians. But most of them are well educated and some of them are quite intelligent.

During the 1960s and 1970s there was a resistance movement within the Illuminati. They wanted to reform the Illuminati and make it less toxic to society.

I'm descended from some lesser Illuminati leaders and I knew some of the people within this resistance. Although I was never fully initiated into this cult, some of its secrets were revealed to me. I was allowed to study some of the secret books that can only be found in the Illuminati's hidden libraries. The resistance members that I knew years ago are all dead and that reform movement failed. But I also know contemporary people who have done extensive research. Most citizens don't even know that the Illuminati exists, but if you're someone who's figured out that they are real then you may be interested in what I have to say.

The Illuminati is in a transitional phase of its existence. Soon it will either take over the world or it will destroy itself trying. I believe that it will destroy itself. Then we will live in the Post-Luciferian world.

For more than two hundred years the Illuminati have terrorized the world and profited by doing so. But the top Illuminati aristocrats have made plans to betray most of the people who have been their faithful servants and followers. Many powerful Illuminati leaders now realize that their own welfare is threatened by the Illuminati's plans to takeover the world. A conflict within the Society of Lucifer is brewing. This conflict has the potential to bring the Luciferian age to an end.
EARLY LUCIFERIAN HISTORY. The word "Lucifer" is a pre-Christian word. It means the Light Bearer. Until medieval times, Lucifer wasn't a name for Satan. The ancient Greeks referred to the planet Venus as the Morning Star, or Lucifer. It was also a word for enlightenment. Lucifer was a symbol for secret knowledge bestowed upon an elite few. Yet although the word Lucifer goes back to the ancient Greeks, the essential beliefs and practices of Luciferianism go back much, much further. In a sense, Luciferianism is as old as recorded civilization.

Six thousand years ago a supernova lit up the sky here on planet Earth. For about a year it could be seen day or night from any location in the world. Radio waves from this supernova can still be detected through scientific means. But archeologists learned about this event before the astronomers did. Symbols for this event can be found in ancient ruins. It was the most pivotal event in the history of the world. This event marked the beginning of historical civilization, and it marked the beginning of Luciferianism. It was the Year of Light.

The Year of Light began the Sumerian civilization. The fearful superstitions of people viewing this new, bright star lead to the creation of a religious cult. It was easy for a Sumerian warlord to declare himself to be a god king; the presence of this bright star in the sky was the sign that proved his divinity. Before Sumerian times there had been civilizations based on shamanism and on warrior cults. But such civilizations were limited in how much control they could exert over the people. In Sumer, religion became the new mechanism of social control. Ancient leaders discovered that with religion they could control the minds and beliefs of their followers. Organized agriculture, city states, and governments began to emerge. Society developed three classes of people. Religious leaders, warriors, and hard working peasants.

When I was young I learned that there are two histories of the world. There is the "mundane" history of the world, which is what we were all taught in school. This is a history that is made up of both facts and deliberate lies. History is important because it gives individuals their world view, or model of reality. What you believe about the past influences how you think about your present environment. How you live in your present environment shapes your future. The Illuminati believe that whoever controls the public's perception of history also controls the minds of those who live in present society. This is why the Illuminati have invested so much effort in creating a distorted view of world history. This distorted presentation can be referred to as Mundane History.

But the Illuminati leaders themselves have to know what actually happened in the past, and so they have hidden Illuminati libraries with secret books. Only elite members of the Illuminati are allowed access to these archives. Decades ago, members of the Illuminati resistance allowed me to study the true history of the world and this experience was enlightening. The starting point of wisdom is to realize that you've been deceived all your life. To be free, you must realize that many things that you've read in mundane history books are actually clever deceptions. Facts and deliberate falsehoods are mixed together to create this fake history of the world.

For example, America wasn't discovered by Columbus or even the Vikings. In fact there was a global seafaring culture which went back to prehistoric times. For this reason, the Sumerian model of social control, once developed, spread throughout the world. The Americas, Africa, Asia, and Europe would all be affected by this cultural paradigm. By the time of ancient Egypt, the art of using religion to control people had virtually become a science. The leaders of such ancient civilizations realized that they needed to guard this secret knowledge and conceal it from the people they ruled. In ancient Egypt a secret society developed to protect this knowledge.

Luciferianism is the craft of controlling people by using deception and mythology to control their beliefs and imaginations. In this way a small group of people can control a larger group of people. This has been the basis of civilization since the Year of Light. The Luciferian paradigm for civilization has created some positive developments, but it is also quite cruel. If you're one of the aristocratic leaders, you may believe that Luciferianism is empowering. But any hierarchal civilization is dehumanizing for the inevitable slaves.

The ancient Greek philosopher Plato was well versed in history and he revealed much in his book The Republic. In his own idealized way he described this basic structure for a Luciferian government. Plato hated democracy and favored a hierarchal view of government. The democracy of Athens was a rebellion against the hierarchal paradigm for government favored since Sumerian times. Athenian democracy demanded that citizens take responsibility for ruling themselves. Such self responsibility is the key to freedom. Plato's Republic is a weapon against those who love freedom.

Plato's utopian Republic is ruled by aristocratic philosophers who control the citizens with "Noble Lies." The contemporary name for Noble Lies is propaganda. The philosopher aristocrats (propaganda ministers) are Plato's upper class, and below them are a class of warriors who enforce the laws. This is what we call the police state. The lowest class is a group of peasants who do all the work and have no say in the government. With variations, this is the basic structure of all hierarchal, Luciferian governments.

Moses and his following of escaped Egyptian slaves represent the first organized rebellion against Luciferian control. Many of the struggles of the Hebrew people make sense when you understand how Luciferian secret societies have been manipulating civilization for thousands of years. After their Babylonian captivity, the Jewish leaders knew that they would need a Messiah to free them should such enslavement threaten them again. Ancient Rome would evolve into the ultimate Luciferian civilization of the ancient world. However, the early Christian movement again created a rebellion against this Luciferian model of government. There has been a philosophical war within Western Civilization ever since. Jesus said, "You shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free."

The oppression of Luciferianism is based on calculated falsehood, and the rebellion against this is achieved by learning the truth and revealing it to others.
THE RISE OF THE ILLUMINATI. I once read a book from an Illuminati archive that described the true history of how the Templar Knights were actually destroyed. In 1187 the Crusaders lost a vital battle at the Horns of Hattin. Mundane history books describe a tactical mistake, based on foolish courage, made by Templars when they left a defendable position to face a larger Muslim force in the field. In doing this the Templars lost their advantage. Illuminati history books describe a different story. What really happened was that Templar leadership was bribed and blackmailed into deliberately making this mistake. This allowed the wealthy Islamic leaders to buy back the Holy Lands. But in spite of losing the Holy Lands, the Templars continued on as the first international bankers. They amassed a vast fortune. Again, in 1307 the Templars were betray by Knights within their own order.

They arranged for their fellow Templars to be falsely accused of anti-Christian activity. While a majority of the Templars were being killed or suppressed by the Church, this group of betrayers stole much of the Templar wealth and set themselves up as royalty in other lands. Some of the surviving loyal Templars created secret societies.

Witch hunts and Inquisitions created an environment of secret societies in Medieval Europe. It was from that environment of secret societies that in 1776 Adam Weishaupt founded the ultimate secret society, the Bavarian Illuminati. The Barvarian Illuminati was quickly exposed and banned by legal authorities, but it was then taken over by others who were better organized and wealthier. The dream of the Illuminati was to take over the world. It grew in wealth, complexity and size. Now it is so powerful as a secret organization that its aristocratic leaders have realistic plans to achieve their dream of world domination. The Illuminati are the scientific realization of a classical Luciferian society.

Their plan to take over the world was put into a precise formula by Albert Pike in the years following the Civil War. He came up with a plan for the Illuminati to create three World Wars. This Great Plan is now coming to its final phase. World War Three is to bankrupt the world both financially and morally.

The Illuminati believe that the emotionally broken survivors of World War Three will accept the rule of a any world government that promises peace. Then the Illuminati will be all powerful. This is their plan for a New World Order.

THE FALL OF THE ILLUMINATI. In the 1960s and 1970s their was a resistance against the Illuminati which came out of the Illuminati itself. The failure of
this resistance movement was that it tried to reform the Illuminati from within. The resistance only consisted of initiated Illuminati members and other people closely associated with them. The general public was still kept in the dark. However, the Illuminati leaders found out about this resistance and put an end to it.

Now there is a different type of resistance. This resistance is informational and it is coming from outside the Illuminati. Persons outside the Illuminati are using the internet and books to reveal the true nature of the Illuminati to the public. Although most people still think that the Illuminati is a conspiracy theory, more and more people are realizing the truth.

Many initiated members of the Illuminati know that if the New World Order plan is realized then they too will be killed, enslaved, or surgically degraded. The Illuminati aristocrats have a long history of betraying anyone who trusts them. They brag about their betrayals at their fancy parties. They love to tell stories of how their families came into power through clever betrayals. They are proud of their deceptions and betrayals. No one of any wisdom trusts the aristocratic Illuminati leaders. And some Illuminati members have wisdom. This is why some members within the Illuminati itself have assisted this movement against the Illuminati. They covertly leak information to those persons dedicated to exposing the Illuminati to the world. The Illuminati's power presently arises from their ability to deceive.

The truth itself, when publicly revealed, is the weapon that is going to destroy the Illuminati.
WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD. We live in a world of illusions. The Illuminati aristocrats are self-deluded in their imagined godhood. The Illuminati's lower ranking members are deluded in thinking they can trust the aristocrats. The public has been deceived about the history of the world. The present day news outlets put out regular disinformation. Truthers are the stormtroopers of reality. The walls of falsehood which the Illuminati have used to imprison the world will soon crumble. Then everyone will have to deal with the real world.

I doubt that the early days of the Post-Luciferian age will be a paradise. The Luciferian's New World Order, one world government, is destined to fail. But the world will still be dangerous and difficult. There will be political corruption, food shortages, riots, wars, and confusion. But there will also be an environment where an authentic hope for the future is possible. When you plant a tree you don't do it for yourself, you do it for future generations. We may have to survive a certain amount of hell so we can leave something better for future generations.

I believe that there will be four pillars to the Post-Luciferian world. These will be authentic information sources, authentic democracy, authentic capitalism, and authentic spirituality.

The keys to authentic information sources will be decentralization and a new attitude of reasonable skepticism. The mass media outlets in America are now controlled by a surprisingly small group of corporations. Worse than that is the public's willingness to believe whatever they're told by the so called authorities on television. The internet and new ways of networking is changing this. As the public comes to understand the extent and nature of the lies they've been told, a new attitude will develop.

Laws can be passed that will demand a decentralization of ownership for news outlets.
The key to authentic democracy will be to separate the control of Wall Street from the election process and legislature. Presently, elections can be brought and legislation is practically dictated by powerful lobbyists. The corruption of our present government is blatant. Political parties don't matter once both sides of the aisle have proven their inability to rule. More and more people everyday realize that the voting public has little say in who gets elected or how the government operates. Presently we have taxation without representation. But this can change, even has it has before. Democracy is the best mechanism ever devised to create social order and cultural evolution. It will come back.

Authentic capitalism allows for a fair playing field in the realm of economics. Without a return to economic integrity money will lose it value and those who have wealth will be no better off than those who don't. The collapse of the global economic system was always a part of the New World Order's plan to take over the world. Once everyone is in debt to them, then the Illuminati aristocrats believe that they will own everyone and everything. But their plan is actually a recipe for their own self destruction. Once the Illuminati have self-destructed, the healing of our economic system can begin. With appropriate regulations, corporations can thrive again. Jobs can be created. Hard work and innovation can be rewarded once more. Criminality can be put to an end.

God is not a doctrine to be memorized but rather an experience to which you can open yourself. Luciferians are really just atheists with an attitude. They don't really believe in God, they merely believe in power. Religious dogma is the weapon of the atheistic Luciferians. Their only use of religion is as a mechanism of mind control. Authentic spirituality is an ongoing process of awareness and discovery. Real spirituality isn't about controlling others. Human beings have been around for hundreds of thousands of years. For most of that time we've been free. The Year of Light began the age of Luciferianism. For much of this era mythology and propaganda has been used to manipulate people. Yet, as people learn to overcome this mind control, they can learn to reconnect with their natural spirituality which can only be found in freedom."

Ria
28th July 2014, 09:55
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wcllNjZkg54

26 likes, 4 dislikes
Birth of a New Earth: Ep 8 - Kerth Barker - Satanic
Uploaded on Feb 4, 2014Jeanice Barcelo interviews Kerth Barker, survivor of satanic abuse. Kerth was born into an intergenerational satanic bloodline and was exposed to satanic abuse and mind-control as a child. Kerth describes some of the hideous forms of abuse that he was subjected to and he shares about modalities that can be used for healing. He also describes the methods by which members of the Illuminati create their money, most of which is generated through indifference to all of life. For those interested to get a glimpse into the minds of the ruling psychopaths, this interview is a must see.

Links:
Jeanice Barcelo - http://BirthofaNewEarth.com and http://BirthofaNewEarth.blogspot.com
Kerth Barker - http://thoughtcrimeradio.net

Further details can be found at our website, http://www.thepeoplesvoice.tv
Support us to continue our work by donating via http://www.thepeoplesvoice.tv/donate/

shamanseeker
28th July 2014, 11:26
Thanks, Ria! There is light at the end of the tunnel.

Ria
28th July 2014, 13:07
I have written of this before (not nice stuff, I know), and I was poo-pooed.

As far as I can tell the top people are into this.

Yep, known as Adrenalchrome.
:shocked:I am surprised you were poo-pooed!....... Lack of positivity hummmm

Here you go :cloud::sun::unity::congratulations:
don't say we don't try to acomerdate.

Wolf Khan
29th July 2014, 12:22
Lucifer has always been indicative of depraved fear, not the take anyone has of it today. To understand Lucifer one needs to see it as one did in the beginning to understand its true import.

Ria
29th July 2014, 14:51
Lucifer has always been idicative of depraved fear, not the take anyone has of it today. To understand Lucifer one needs to see it as one did in the beginning to understand its true import.

Sounds as though you could have something interesting to say on this subject

shamanseeker
30th July 2014, 15:34
Here, here! If you think it would be beneficial Wolf Khan, please tell us more!

Wolf Khan
4th August 2014, 06:24
Luciferianism is demonology pure and simple. We think of the illuminatti as the enemy, but in absolute truth, It is at the hands of "absolute evil as "demons", who are the root of all our fear. These illegal lifeforms have attempted to consume Gods and all that life is. All they are is death. So this is precisely what is coming to ALL of them.

Wolf Khan
4th August 2014, 09:19
Poeople need to realise one simple truth, Love is everthing, beauty is everything and the Light that we live in (within ourselves) is the only truth worth holding onto.

Ria
5th August 2014, 00:48
Poeople need to realise one simple truth, Love is everthing, beauty is everything and the Light that we live in (within ourselves) is the only truth worth holding onto.

Ditto

Sooz
5th August 2014, 11:06
Not nice to read I know.

The inbreds, royals and elites have been at it for centuries. Eating us that is.

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/the-gruesome-history-of-eating-corpses-as-medicine-82360284/?no-ist

Spiral
5th August 2014, 11:22
Not nice to read I know.

The inbreds, royals and elites have been at it for centuries. Eating us that is.

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/history/the-gruesome-history-of-eating-corpses-as-medicine-82360284/?no-ist

How do they know it doesn't work ?

Push powdered moss up your nose, and your nosebleed will stop.

This would if it was sphagnum moss http://www.botanical.com/botanical/mgmh/m/mossph54.html

Where can I get some skull for my wine ?

:whstl:

Sooz
5th August 2014, 11:35
Something just comes to mind...isn't there a fledgling, experimental cure for Ebola by injecting someone who is in the full throes of the disease, by injecting the blood of someone who has died from Ebola?

I may have that completely arse about, but I think I read something similar to that today.:confused::scrhd:

I guess that is somewhat similar to homeopathy that queeny and her relatives use to treat health issues. They don't go to conventional doctors but to homeopaths.

I am no expert on homeopathy, but doesn't it treat like symptoms with that very thing? Excuse my ignorance. Can someone illuminate me?
(No pun intended).

Cearna
5th August 2014, 12:25
Yes you are right Sooz, it work on the same idea as vaccines in a way only it eventually works on an energy level rather than the way vaccines work. The original Homeopaths did take the disease and then succussed it (spelling?) over and over again until it became the vibrational energy of that thing. They would try using it on some one to see what symptoms it produced, so when someone came along who had those symptoms they would use it on them and it would take the symptoms away, but if, you got over the problem, and continued taking it , the symptoms would return.

I once had an allergy to coal smoke, which in Lithgow is drastic, because many of the oldies still have coal fires, so my homeopath, had me get the smoke into a bottle, and he worked on it, till I was able to take it as a medicine. He did the same with many things I was allergic to. After about 4 months of the treatment, you usually lose the allergy. He also worked out a cure for Candida in the same way.

The medicine ends up just looking like water (+ an alcohol, he used to like Bundaberg Rum) and the scientist just see water and cannot believe it can do any good, but I can testify to the many things he helped me to get over. Some homeopaths use little white pills, which have the medicine one them and you put them under the tongue till gone, other buy white cards which they put into a radionics machine set to give a specific energy reading. the energy transfers from the card into your medicine bottle.

The big drawback being that, unless you have a Hpmeopath who can read the energy level you require it may take a long time to get anywhere, but if they get the correct energy level, it begins to work immediately. My Homeopath was psychic, and could read us very well, but he worked with a Tibetan Guide who would tell him the right strength if he didn't get it quite right. When he was on holidays once I went to the other Homeopath in the partnership, and he gave me some medicine. As I walked out the door holding them in my hand, something felt really wrong, so I walked back in and told him I didn't like the feel of them, and Ivan said, no, you can't take that, so he let me chose my own medicine with my pendulum. When my own one came back, he told me I was right, it was completely the wrong one he gave me, so it helps to be very sure of your Homeopath first. One of the Universities in Sydney becan to teach Homepathics, with professors who were learning it out of a book, which I consider to be very dangerous, for you must get the enrgy level of the person right and have good intuitive ability as well. Mind you so should doctors.