PDA

View Full Version : Please Help Find Missing Cat

24th September 2013, 10:40
Hi guys,

A good friend of mine who I also work with has lost her Ginger Tom cat called Harry. 10 years ago I assisted in waking her up from the slumber and denial that is the stasis of the general population, since then she's been fully spiritual and clued up. She is a great friend of mine, also a widow having lost her husband two years back. Obviously, her cats are her babies and best friends. She is beyond distraught. Harry has been missing since 22nd September in Bridgnorth, shropshire, England. Her name is Diane.

Any of you gifted ones who can have any effect on this, even just prayer......I will be so grateful.

God bless you all.

:unity:

Cearna
24th September 2013, 10:51
Ben why don't you ask for Mendetta or someone else with you to go find him for you, as well as if possible try to See, feel and hear where he is.

Sooz
24th September 2013, 11:03
I know the agony with this. Been there. Will do all I can Ben for your friend.
Sooz

24th September 2013, 11:12
Ben why don't you ask for Mendetta or someone else with you to go find him for you, as well as if possible try to See, feel and hear where he is.

I definately will Cearna thank you. I got my crystal ball out last night and employed my entourage to assist so I'm hoping that I'll see some fruition today/tonight.

Thanks Sooz/Cearna. :smiley hug:

shamanseeker
24th September 2013, 15:15
I sent my archangels to go and get back a miniature horse from the people who stole him. You could see just how much the owner and the horse loved each other in the photos of them at the Guinness Book of Records programme (the horse is 25 cm tall) and I felt terribly sorry for them. I thought he'd been taken for either ransom money or by a rich collector. Well a week later I saw in the paper that the owner had received loads of phone calls and one asking for 10,000 euros. He didn't tell the Carabinieri and travelled all the way from the island of Ischia in the south to the north of Italy where he was told to meet them in a wood by the motorway. When he arrived, he found the horse, Charlie, tied to a tree and nobody was about. He waited a while, then took the horse and started driving southwards. He was convinced someone would be following him for the money but after 20 minutes he realised nobody was. He stopped and phoned the Carabinieri! Interesting!

Mind you, cats do go away to die if it's their time. I hope not but it's always a possibility.

Cearna
26th September 2013, 11:41
I definately will Cearna thank you. I got my crystal ball out last night and employed my entourage to assist so I'm hoping that I'll see some fruition today/tonight.

Thanks Sooz/Cearna. :smiley hug:

Did the cat get found? I hope so. We lost our blue Persian Meischa, she was gone for 10 days, but the caretaker at the school found her and brought her back. After that there was no way she would go outside.

26th September 2013, 11:48
I hope my friend is as lucky Cearna! No sadly, there has been no luck as yet :(

Sooz
26th September 2013, 11:51
Maybe go outside and look up some high trees, up the top. He/she might be caught up there and be frightened.

That's where I found my 2 kittens when I lost them.

Just a thought?

26th September 2013, 11:56
Maybe go outside and look up some high trees, up the top. He/she might be caught up there and be frightened.

That's where I found my 2 kittens when I lost them.

Just a thought?

Thanks Sooz, yeah I'm willing to try anything for her bless her.

shamanseeker
27th September 2013, 13:23
A cat's territory is something like 20 miles away I believe so it's possible she's gone on a walk about and hasn't returned yet.

27th September 2013, 18:41
Well well well. Harry has turned up safe and well guys, thank you all for the prayers, energy and well wishes. I'm sure it's all helped immensely.

Spiral
27th September 2013, 19:09
Well well well. Harry has turned up safe and well guys, thank you all for the prayers, energy and well wishes. I'm sure it's all helped immensely.

I have twice meant to ask if cats are like dogs when there is a bitch on heat, they will go & seek her out, normally its three days later when they return.

27th September 2013, 19:20
I suspect this is what has happened mate yeah, come he's certainly of that age.

Cearna
28th September 2013, 05:40
All's well, that's the main thing.

Moonlight
28th September 2013, 18:13

Thank you St. Francis and St. Anthony! :)

Tribe
28th September 2013, 18:39
Thank you St. Francis and St. Anthony! :)

Ah moonlight , my two favourites , I am honoured that they have a important part to play in my life !! ;) xx

Moonlight
28th September 2013, 18:59
Ah moonlight , my two favourites , I am honoured that they have a important part to play in my life !! ;) xx

Yes, they are such a great pair! I consider them family as I can't remember when they were not in my life. You must be my little sister ! :grin:

Tribe
28th September 2013, 19:03
You must be my little sister ! :grin:

Ah :hummesmiley: xxx