PDA

View Full Version : Kate Middleton Has An "Odd" Arm?

24th July 2014, 07:32
The Sun newspaper in the UK ran an article for the new Royal baby George's first birthday some time last week (wasn't really paying much attention tbh). I found this special pullout in my recycling bin last night and something made me do a double take....

If you look at the attached picture towards the bottom right you will notice Kate has her hands crossed in order to support the weight or her portulent infant. Her left hand (right as we look) appears to be a green blue in colour and is clearly being masked by her right hand. Is this merely to support the carrying hand or is it hiding something? To me upon scrutiny it appears to be none human.

See what you think....

http://i1166.photobucket.com/albums/q607/benpw777/IMG_20140724_0002_zpsb7fa95a3.jpg

EDIT: Moved to Members Only (copywrite concerns)

Sooz
24th July 2014, 07:44
Just printing ink errors, me thinks.

The One
24th July 2014, 07:50
Thats what you get for converting to reptiliumisum

Spiral
24th July 2014, 08:52
I think the face is that of a man in make up.

Use your hands to blot everything else out & you'll see what I mean.

It might explain a lot, like not actually giving birth to that child, the dead nurse etc.

Hey if Obama can marry a man in a dress why not the heir to the throne ?

24th July 2014, 09:27
Just printing ink errors, me thinks.

My scan doesn't do it justice. You see where her "veins" are......well they are not veins like on her other hand, those are the actual tendons that control contraction of fingers. They are thick and bluey green on that hand. Even on this poor quality scan you can clearly see that the veins on her other hand are very normal in comparison. And a tendon should not be that thick and that colour.....

Sooz
24th July 2014, 09:38
The thing that gets me, is wearing her dead mother in law's ring, who was murdered by the very family she married into.

Something not right about that. Of all the families in the world who have money at their disposal, you would think he could've coughed up for a new ring dontcha think?

Spiral
24th July 2014, 09:47
Traditionally the hands in particular are highly symbolic in portraits, never more so than in royal ones, why is she holding the childs leg like that to show seven fingers ?

Why is the baby doing that symbol with its hand ?

There are also strong "reptillian claw" overtones with this too, whether by accident or design is anyones guess.

http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m508/VaguelyReticent/92359018-3fe0-409a-a77f-ce9127570fb4_zps7c150241.png?t=1406194944

Sooz
24th July 2014, 10:04
Little George is even doing an illuminati horned hand signal. How did they get him to do that?:confused:
(I'm just kidding folks).

24th July 2014, 10:11
Little George is even doing an illuminati horned hand signal. How did they get him to do that?:confused:

haha I just noticed that too!!

Spiral
24th July 2014, 11:05

haha I just noticed that too!!

Jeebus !

Why do you think I posted that cropped & inverted picture :fpalm:

Play this & look at the big pic at the top :nails:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Kg5NdwH8zE

Mark
24th July 2014, 11:20
OMG, I go away for a brief while and come back to insane paranoia!!!!

You will be telling me the contrails are chemtrails, the Pope eats kids and Politicians do not have your best interests at heart, crazy fools!

I wonder if Kate can say "Kininigen"?

(The magic world that was written in the Thoth Emerald Tablets.

the word is "Kininigen")

KosmicKat
24th July 2014, 11:33
As for Kate being a transexual (my friends tell me the word "tranny" qualifies as hate speech), I see all the anatomical markers I would expect to indicating that she is a cis-female (i.e. was born female). Not a particularly good-looking one. She looks as if she is right at the edge of the child-bearing range.

Myscha

Spiral
24th July 2014, 11:35
OMG, I go away for a brief while and come back to insane paranoia!!!!

You will be telling me the contrails are chemtrails, the Pope eats kids and Politicians do not have your best interests at heart, crazy fools!

I wonder if Kate can say "Kininigen"?

(The magic world that was written in the Thoth Emerald Tablets.

the word is "Kininigen")

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWahtpo1hTc

Sooz
24th July 2014, 11:53
This is a very odd thread. Cripes, and I even posted on it....:ok:

Blame it on the moon.

Seikou-Kishi
24th July 2014, 13:28
Tut tut 777, calling a baby fat :P

24th July 2014, 13:58
Tut tut 777, calling a baby fat :P

Look how transfixed his eyes are on that Chelsea Bun...