PDA

View Full Version : [Misinformation] Pope Francis Found Guilty of Child Trafficking, Rape, Murder

Ria
21st July 2014, 07:42
Pope Francis Found Guilty of Child Trafficking, Rape, Murder

http://truthcdm.com/pope-francis-found-guilty-of-child-trafficking-rape-murder/
Yesterday defendants Pope Francis Bergoglio, Catholic Jesuit Superior General Adolfo Pachon and Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby were found guilty of rape, torture, murder and trafficking of children. Five judges of the International Common Law Court of Justice in Brussels determined that the crimes occurred as recently as 2010.

Since last March over 48 eyewitnesses have come forward to testify before this ICLCJ Court about the defendants’ activities as members of the Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult.

The Ninth Circle Satanic Cult was said to do child sacrifices at Roman Catholic cathedrals in Montreal, New York, Rome, Scotland, London, Carnarvon Castle in Wales, an undisclosed French Chateau in Holland and at Canadian Catholic and Anglican Indian residential schools in Kamloops, British Columbia and Brantford, Ontario Canada.

The Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult was believed to use privately owned forest groves in the US, Canada, France and Holland for their “Human Hunting Parties” for global elites including members of European royal families. Teens were said to be obtained by the mafia, then stripped naked, raped, hunted down and killed. The Chief Prosecutor stated. “The Catholic Church is the world’s largest corporation and appears to be in collusion with the mafia, governments, police and courts worldwide.”

Two adolescent women told the ICLCJ Court that Pope Francis raped them while participating in child sacrifices. Eight other eyewitnesses confirmed their allegations of being witness to rape and child sacrifices. The Ninth Circle Satanic Cult were said to take place during the Springs of 2009 and 2010 in rural Holland and Belgium.

Pope Francis was also found to be a perpetrator in satanic child sacrifice rites while acting as an Argentine priest and Bishop according to a sealed document obtained from the Vatican archives. A second record dated Dec. 25 1967 called the Magisterial Privilege was said to show that every new Pope was required to participate in Ninth Circle Satanic Cult ritual sacrifices of newborn children, including drinking their blood. The documents were presented to the ICLCJ Court by a prominent Vatican official and a former Vatican Curia employee.

Last month an investigator for the Irish Garda Police Force testified before the five judges and 27 jury members that marks on the bones of nearly 796 children found in an Irish Roman Catholic Nun septic tank indicated they had been ritually killed. The witness testified that forensic experts had confirmed the decapitation and dismemberment of the babies in the mass grave resembled the usual signs of ritualistic murder or child sacrifice.

A BBC documentary exposed a fifty-year scandal of child trafficking by the Catholic church in Spain. Over 300,000 babies were stolen from their parents up to the 1990s. Mothers were told their babies died and were buried in mass graves. The Catholic Church was said to have made $20 billion dollars on the adoptions.

Another witness testified that they were present during Pope Francis’ meetings with the military Junta during Argentine’s 1970′s Dirty War. According to the witness, Pope Francis helped traffic 30,000 children of missing political prisoners into an international child exploitation ring run by an office at the Vatican.

An ABC News special hinted that the devil resided at the Vatican. “Documents from Vatican secret archives presented to court clearly indicate that for centuries the Jesuits had a premeditated plan to ritually murder kidnapped newborn babies and then consume their blood,” the ICLCJ Court Chief Prosecutor told the five international judges and 27 jury members. “The plan was born of a twisted notion to derive spiritual power from the lifeblood of the innocent, thereby assuring political stability of the Papacy in Rome. These acts are not only genocidal but systemic and institutionalized in nature. Since at least 1773, they appear to have been performed by the Roman Catholic Church, Jesuits and every Pope.”

An ongoing and permanent inquiry was organized to investigate and prosecute others involved in possible crimes uncovered at the ICLCJ Court. On September 1 2014 an inquiry was scheduled to begin entitled the Permanent Commission into Child Trafficking and Ritual Sacrifice. Further litigation was expected to follow.

The 48 eyewitnesses identified their perpetrators as Catholic Popes Francis Bergoglio, John Paul II and Joseph Ratzinger; Anglican, United Church of Canada and Catholic Church officials including Cardinals and Catholic Jesuit Superior General Adolfo Pachon; the UK’s Queen Elizabeth and Prince Phillip, Anglican Archbishop of Canterbury Justin Welby and High Court Justice Judge Fulford; in the Netherlands: Dutch and Belgian cardinals and royals including Dutch Crown Prince Alfrink Bernhard, King Hendrick, consort to Queen Wilhelmina of Holland, Queen Beatrix, her father and vice-Roy, Prince Johan Friso and his wife Mabel Wisse Smit, former ministers, the top man of the Dutch army force and the under secretary of the Raad van State; officials of the Canadian, Australian, UK and US military and governments including the USA’s CIA, plus prominent government ministers, judges, politicians and businessmen of the US, Belgium, Holland, Canada, Australia, France, Ireland and the UK.

Arrest warrants on People v. Bergoglio et all were issued on July 19 2014. Court records would remain sealed for now according to yesterday’s ITCCS press release. The first ICLCJ Court regarded 50,000 missing Canadian native children and ended in Feb. 2013 guilty verdicts for 40 global elites including Queen Elizabeth.

Queen Elizabeth and Prince Phillip were convicted in the disappearance of ten native children from the Kamloops residential school in British Columbia on October 10 1964. Parents haven’t seen their children since. The litigation also appeared to result in Pope Ratzinger’s resignation. Evidence from those cases could be found in Kevin Annett’s “Hidden No Longer“.

The ICLCJ International Court has over 450 Common Law Peace Officers in 13 countries, with 51 local chartered groups operating. Organizing funds were available for common law groups wishing to apply. To contact the ITCCS, ICLCJ Court in Brussels, its local affiliates, or to volunteer, email or call: itccscentral@gmail.com, hiddenfromhistory1@gmail.com, 386-323-5774 (USA) or 250-591-4573 (Canada).

About the Author

Judy Byington, MSW, LCSW, retired, author of “Twenty Two Faces: Inside the Extraordinary Life of Jenny Hill and Her Twenty Two Multiple Personalities” (www.22faces.com) is a retired therapist, Public Speaker, Activist and investigative journalist whose articles on international child exploitation rings have been cited on hundreds of blogs and websites. The ex-Supervisor, Alberta Mental Health and Director Provo Family Counseling Center is the CEO of Child Abuse Recovery and Speakers Bureau (www.ChildAbuseRecovery.com). If you have news tips about child abuse issues please email Judy info@22faces.com. You are invited to sign our petition to Congress for an investigation of the CIA mind control of children by clicking here: http://www.change.org/petitions/us-congress-survivors-request-investigation-cia-mind-control-of-children

Related Article ( legal Documents for Court Case ) http://truthcdm.com/the-crown-of-england-the-government-of-canada-the-roman-catholic-anglican-and-united-church-are-lawfully-declared-

The One
21st July 2014, 08:02
Arrest warrants on People v. Bergoglio et all were issued on July 19 2014

This is going to be interesting to see how far this goes.If these arrest warrants have been issued then all of the above named should be arrested within a matter of days or not sooner.

If not then we ll know how far up the ladder this goes.Lets hope this is the start of these sicko's downfall

This should be all over the mainstream news. Isnt it funny how other events on the news take us away from what is actually going on i call it

http://www.mindinvasions.com/uploads/1/1/1/3/11132778/2224190_orig.gif

Mass media is the most powerful tool used by the ruling class to manipulate the masses. It shapes and molds opinions and attitudes and defines what is normal and what is acceptable. Most realities were formed for us when we were very young and many of these realities we still hold as we get older.

shamanseeker
21st July 2014, 10:32
Now we know why Bergoglio has recently denounced paedophiles and excommunicated the mafia members. The more he makes these kind of announcements the more a lot of people think he's wonderful. He is a Jesuit as well as the premier (unelected) of Italy.

The most famous excorcist in the Catholic church, Padre Amorst, has announced explicitly (not hinted) that the Devil resides in the Vatican!

Thanks for keeping us informed, Ria. I know most people say this isn't important because it's been pronounced under Common Law but I believe that this has a huge affect on affairs in the long term and the official media though controlled has people working for it who are leaking this stuff gradually. It'll all come out soon. They are seriously worried and this is also why when we print this, we are attacked by people saying we should just 'be' and not 'do' and that we do not have control over our own sovereignty but the fact that they are holding these Common Law courts just illustrates the opposite!

Seikou-Kishi
21st July 2014, 11:55
He's the premier of Italy? When did this happen? Matteo Renzi is the prime minister :-S

jimmer
21st July 2014, 15:59
thou doth protest too much, methinks ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESt8Sjo_6ho

BabaRa
21st July 2014, 17:15
This is going to be interesting to see how far this goes.If these arrest warrants have been issued then all of the above named should be arrested within a matter of days or not sooner.

If not then we ll know how far up the ladder this goes.Lets hope this is the start of these sicko's downfall

This should be all over the mainstream news. Isnt it funny how other events on the news take us away from what is actually going on i call it

http://www.mindinvasions.com/uploads/1/1/1/3/11132778/2224190_orig.gif

Mass media is the most powerful tool used by the ruling class to manipulate the masses. It shapes and molds opinions and attitudes and defines what is normal and what is acceptable. Most realities were formed for us when we were very young and many of these realities we still hold as we get older.

Exactly! That's why Forums like this and people like us are so important. So thanks again Malc for providing this space and thanks to all that participate.

Until now, these sickies have had complete control, but the internet has changed all that. Let's all do our part to see that this story has legs - I'm feeling that this might be the crack that could ultimately begin a huge change for humanity.

ronin
21st July 2014, 17:35
i read somewhere that any country can hold a court and a conviction but does it hold any water?
i cannot remember the exact term of the court,maybe it is a common law one?
fact is are the big courts and media gonna cover these stories or is just down to individual sources and the alt media?

can you really see the queen and prince philip being arrested?
the vatican have millions of devoted followers,who will never have heard of these crimes.

hmm time will tell.

BabaRa
21st July 2014, 17:53
the vatican have millions of devoted followers,who will never have heard of these crimes.

Perhaps we should all spend time visualizing the King and Queen being arrested. Let's just test how really powerful we are.

As for the Catholics around the world - that will be a challenging one, especially since the Vatican did a HUGE campaign to promote this new guy as the 'people's' pope. The only way I can see a change there is for a true spiritual teacher to come forward in their ranks, who can take the faithful in that religion away from the Vatican's mind-control. Perhaps that's what the meaning of the 2nd coming really is. Someone who has the compassion of Mother Theresa, the courage of Ghandi, the ability to reach people like Martin Luther King, etc. . . .

The One
21st July 2014, 18:02
There time will come

Already people are thinking like they never did before and that's what so important.People are starting to think differently. It may only be small now but even if takes another 50/100 years to eradicate all of this it will be worth it for the future of our children and mankind as a whole.

Sometimes it takes a small minority to make something like this happen.They probably did not think that the digital age would do this well maybe that will eventually be their downfall.

The only way they could continue to carry on would be if there was a complete blackout on internet,media etc etc.I am hoping that never happens and if it did i would hope it would already be to late for them

Seikou-Kishi
21st July 2014, 18:45
Perhaps we should all spend time visualizing the King and Queen being arrested. Let's just test how really powerful we are.

As for the Catholics around the world - that will be a challenging one, especially since the Vatican did a HUGE campaign to promote this new guy as the 'people's' pope. The only way I can see a change there is for a true spiritual teacher to come forward in their ranks, who can take the faithful in that religion away from the Vatican's mind-control. Perhaps that's what the meaning of the 2nd coming really is. Someone who has the compassion of Mother Theresa, the courage of Ghandi, the ability to reach people like Martin Luther King, etc. . . .

Who's the king?

BabaRa
21st July 2014, 19:38
Who's the king?

Ooops, could never keep track of all that royalty stuff - I meant Prince. Philip is a prince isn't he? . . but I expect you all knew who I meant

Ria
21st July 2014, 19:57
Who's the king?

Why? Are you having amnesia.... :spinning: :eyebrows::ttr:

Seikou-Kishi
21st July 2014, 23:16
Ooops, could never keep track of all that royalty stuff - I meant Prince. Philip is a prince isn't he? . . but I expect you all knew who I meant

I assumed queen was old Liz, but the king bit didn't fit so I thought perhaps the king and queen of Spain or the Netherlands. In the Anglosphere, "ours" does tend to be the intended royal family when the terms are used without the clarification (i.e., "the queen" refers to the arse on the throne of this country), but the collocation of it with king spoke against that interpretation.

Seikou-Kishi
21st July 2014, 23:17
Why? Are you having amnesia.... :spinning: :eyebrows::ttr:

I'd let you prostrate yourself before my majesty if only I weren't so busy :-p

Ria
21st July 2014, 23:57
I'd let you prostrate yourself before my majesty if only I weren't so busy :-p

Tu, dream on :wshp; 'house maids knees' not for me.

Seikou-Kishi
22nd July 2014, 02:29
Tu, dream on :wshp; 'house maids knees' not for me.

I don't imagine it's for anybody lol

Juniper
22nd July 2014, 11:04
From the David Icke forum

Thought this might interest you:

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=267246

Sooz
22nd July 2014, 13:07

Thanks Juniper and welcome to TOT,

Nothing would surprise me with the royal family given what I know on a personal basis. They have even found dead bodies on her majesty's properties. But nothing is ever followed up in the mainstream news while she has her henchmen in charge of the world's media. Ho hum:yawn:

Let's all just go back to sleep shall we?

ronin
22nd July 2014, 13:08
i was actually thinking of taking the blue pill!

Sooz
22nd July 2014, 13:18
i was actually thinking of taking the blue pill!

Me too, pity we can't go back in time. I'm sure I would be much more happier not knowing all this stuff. I would much more be in tune with my non-informed friends and family. I would not be considered a nutcase. I could just be 'normal', happily not knowing what was going on in the world.

Luckily I took the other pill. All jokes aside I don't regret it for a nano-second.

I'd rather be informed and ridiculed than be living in a fantasy world where nothing is real and everything, even one's thoughts are manipulated.

Amen.

Ria
22nd July 2014, 13:48
Sooz I can't agree more.

I'm hopping someone can put this up. It's another one of the dispicable things going on.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=551841778294421&set=a.346633882148546.1073741826.300455573433044&type=1

norman
22nd July 2014, 13:49

I read down the front page of that thread in Icke's forum and sensed it's over run with trolls.

I also think the "court" they are on about it a fantasy, but I hold a place for a real one, unlike the snipers who dismissed it on that forum.

At some point there WILL have to be a court that is outside the 'rules' of 'legitimacy' that validates the courts that have so far protected these criminals.

The One
22nd July 2014, 14:05
Sooz I can't agree more.

I'm hopping someone can put this up. It's another one of the dispicable things going on.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=551841778294421&set=a.346633882148546.1073741826.300455573433044&type=1

Ria lets leave it as a link and people can still click then make their own minds up

If I hear of anyone putting this in front of my kids at school their gunna have a problem.Let children be children

Sooz
22nd July 2014, 14:22
Ria lets leave it as a link and people can still click then make their own minds up

If I hear of anyone putting this in front of my kids at school their gunna have a problem.Let children be children

Malc, I hear you. Except your kids are going to see it at school. Unless you homeschool them. My son is 16 now, but when he was about 8 I was advised there was a really good sex education program on at his school (which I had to pay for, it wasn't free), and in my innocence, I thought it would be a good thing.

Long story short, way after the programme was over, I learnt they were taught about anal sex, blow-jobs and what the girls do with the semen in their mouths, swallow or spit. I kid you not. I was stupefied. I had no idea this was what sex education was about. I thought it would be about love, arousal, how the body works and relationships. Geez, call me old-fashioned!

I cannot take back what my son learnt in that classroom on that day. The only thing I have drummed into him since he was way before a teenager, is that sex is not recreational, it's not a sport. It's something to be treasured and shared with someone you love. And don't make love to someone you don't love.

I could go on but you get my gist.

Ria
22nd July 2014, 14:22

I can see your point Malcolm about leaving as a link, what I was not shore about if your not part of face book dose this exclude you from linking in?

I hope everyone takes the same stance as you Malcolm, is so alarming and sickening. It will to dangerous to send your children to school. You can just see it, if your child is given some ideas from this information, then the unsuspecting family can be blamed for introducing inappropriate behaviour, then the children taken away by authorities to do who knows what with them.

ronin
22nd July 2014, 14:27

i learned something today.
and that was the education authority have already implemented things without the parents consent.
my daughter uses her fingerprint to pay for her dinners.
it tells her how much she has in her lunch account by using data off her fingerprint!
we where not informed of this taking place and now children have their fingerprint on a database that has been taken using the school system as a excuse to obtain these details.

just as we where told back in the 80,s that tb,polio vaccinations where compulsory and we just took them at school.
facial recognition,dna,fingerprints they want everyone on a database and they are doing it without parents consent.

just as the facebook page Ria as shown have they already started teaching this?

sorry this may seem off topic to the thread...

ronin
22nd July 2014, 14:47
i remember at primary school being shown a film.
it was a public education film about train lines and the dangers.
it showed children throwing bricks at trains and the bricks hitting passengers.
it showed children running through a train tunnel and coming out without limbs ect.
it was all very bloody and i remember the teachers saying if we felt ill we could leave.
it was shock treatment.
was our parents told that we where gonna be shown a horrifying film(and it was maybe some of you remember it).no they where not.
fact is they pass what education our children will learn and will implement things without our consent.

Ria
22nd July 2014, 15:00
just as the facebook page Ria as shown have they already started teaching this?

I don't know just when it's coming down the pip line, just expect soon, given every thing els.

Ria
22nd July 2014, 15:26
Ex-Scotland Yard commander: We were ready to investigate Westminster paedophile ring in early 1980s
Jul 22, 2014 11:00 By Don Hale
John O’Connor, once head of the elite Flying Squad, confirmed there were rumours of a sex scandal and he had been on standby for a major investigation
Follow the links for more.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ex-scotland-yard-commander-were-ready-3894071#
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/ex-scotland-yard-commander-were-ready-3894071#ixzz38CpxM8wV
-----------------------
http://henrymakow.com
Shocking Depth of Illuminati Depravity
Kerth Barker reveal Illuminati engage in blood-drinking and
cannibalism. He is credible as a survivor but
his history of the Illuminati contains little insider insight.
However, his references to Illuminati culture and this amusing
YouTube on how the Illuminati make money are eye opening.

See also: Kerth Barker On Satanism

by Jeanice Barcelo
(henrymakow.com)

If you are one of the many people who would like to understand the inner workings of the satanic Illuminati, Kerth Barker's books are a must read.

Kerth is a survivor of satanic ritual abuse. In his first book, Angelic Defenders & Demonic Abusers: Memoirs of a Satanic Ritual Abuse Survivor, Kerth describes, as a child, being forced into a pedophilic prostitution ring where he was programmed to sexually service high-level Illuminati members and initiates. Some of the sexual acts were photographed and/or filmed. These photos and films were not only sold for extremely high prices, but were also used to blackmail politicians and other public servants in order to force them to acquiesce to the mandates of the Illuminati.

A victim of trauma-based mind-control, Kerth was exposed to some of the most horrendous and harrowing experiences known to humankind. He was repeatedly tortured and traumatized and made to split into two separate personalities - one a mundane Christian named Kerth and the other a female satanist named Kathy. Kathy was the cross-dressing "girly-boy" that attended satanic rituals and performed sexual acts for her/his Illuminati "owners." Kerth was the "normal" Christian boy that attended school regularly and went to church with his family on Sundays.

Kerth describes some of the torture and manipulation that he was subjected to in order to get him to split into two personalities. He also describes some of the insane activities that he was forced to participate in as a child. This book leaves no doubt that there are seriously perverted and wicked individuals at the top of the Illuminati pyramid and they have no moral conscious or any feelings whatsoever about the trauma and violence they inflict on other people, especially children.

Thankfully, Kerth finds powerful non-satanic human and angelic allies as he moves through childhood and into adolescence. These allies help him break away from the satanists and they introduce him to a special form of therapy - called Fabian Therapy - that ultimately helps him reclaim his memories, his mind, and his soul. Kerth now works furiously to expose the Illuminati and to help free those who are wanting to get out.

In his second book, entitled Cannibalism, Blood Drinking, and High Adept Satanism, Kerth takes us on a journey into the underworld of Satanism. It is here that we meet two incestuous, inbred sisters who are not only proud of the fact that they are "aristocratic cannibals," but whose home is a virtual prison compound where they keep slaves and brain-dead, inbred servants who are forced to cater to their every whim. Kerth describes the sisters' penchant for consuming human blood and body parts, as well as the cruelty, violence, and depravity of these extremely insane "people." He also shares insider information regarding the fact that these two psychopaths serve the Illuminati by working in positions of importance within the United Nations.

We also learn that some Illuminati have an addiction to adrenalized blood drinking. This addiction forces them to kidnap and torture their victims before they murder them and drink their blood. Kerth has compassion for these very damaged people and he has been trained in a special form of therapy that can help blood drinking addicts recover from their addiction.

Many of these Satanists DO NOT engage in cannibalism or blood drinking but rather manipulate people through hypnotism and well-developed methods of psychic control.

NETWORKS OF MUTUAL BLACKMAIL

Satanism derives much of its power and tenacity from carefully constructed networks of mutual blackmail and self-perpetuating inter-generational patterns of child abuse that often parasitize the families of its practitioners.

In that respect, Satanists are hardly in control of their own lives - they are more like cogs in a machine than free individuals. Unfortunately, these machines can, and have been programmed to do some very nasty things. And this includes attempting to destroy the world and, if necessary, taking themselves out with it. There is no sanity to their logic or their behavior. It is completely depraved.

Be forewarned that some of the material in CANNIBALISM is extremely hard to read and I am quite certain that, for Kerth, it was very hard to write. Yet for all of us, The Truth remains that if we hope to overcome the psychopathy and evil that now grips our planet and threatens all of life, we must understand the enemy and know how they work. I think we owe Kerth an enormous debt of gratitude for coming forward with this information and I trust that many will find what he shares invaluable.

For more information, please visit http://angelicdefenders.theshamecampaign.com/

Jeannice's website is http://birthofanewearth.com/
Barker's website is ThoughtCrime Radio
----
First Comment by Alex:

I was reading through Geoffrey Ashe's "The Hell-Fire Clubs", and I came across a quote from a well known French nobleman, Donatien Alphonse Francois, that perfectly sums up our ruling elite's attitude on this matter:

"The strong individual, when he despoils the weak- when, that is to say, he actively enters into the enjoyment of those rights which Nature has conferred upon him, and exercises them to the full- reaps pleasure in proportion to the extent to which he realizes his potentialities. The more atrocious the harm he inflicts upon the helpless, the greater will be the quiverings of voluptuous delight which he will feel... Such a man glories in the tears which his hand wrings from the unfortunate whom he persecutes; and the more he persecutes, the happier such a despot will feel- for it is thus that he makes the greatest use of those gifts Nature has bestowed on him."

Donatien was known by his peers as "the Divine Marquis", but is better known by his title of nobility: the Marquis de Sade.
--
Thanks Alex,

Reminds me of what is happening in Gaza. - Henry

You can find this article permanently at http://henrymakow.com/2014/07/Shocking-Depth-of-Illuminati-Depravity .html Articles >>
Henry Makow received his Ph.D. in English Literature from the University of Toronto in 1982. He welcomes your comments at henry@henrymakow.com

- See more at: http://henrymakow.com/#sthash.NLkYfpyd.dpufl

There is more on the link

Ria
22nd July 2014, 15:37
"The Royal Arch" Sociopaths Who Rule Britain (Part One)

October 6, 2012

(Thousands of children like Madeleine McCann, left, are abducted
every year for purposes of Illuminati pedophilia and mind control.)

The link between pedophilia, torture and disassociation
is the explained reason why The Royal Arch
is interested in pedophilia. The Royal Arch is a Masonic
order. It is the Illuminati.

- See more at: http://henrymakow.com/maltese-paedophile-network.html#sthash.7TzpUyhj.dpuf

http://henrymakow.com/maltese-paedophile-network.html

Contrary to the popular image, many MI-6 agents like James Bond start as trauma- brainwashed child sex slaves. "Red Ox" was one.

by Red Ox
(henrymakow.com)

Britain is ruled by disassociative sociopaths in a cult that calls itself "The Royal Arch". There is a ruling politburo of "Guardians", consisting of persons selected by existing members. To be a guardian, one is trained from early childhood for the role in the usual manner - electroshock and sexual abuse.

This Royal Arch cult gets worse and worse! It truly is a set of mentally ill people programmed to program others to perpetuate it.

Who is invited to join the "diabolic cult"? The sexually abused and electroshocked offspring of ruling families, plus people considered "supermen" (e.g Fred Goodwin chief (2001-2009) of Royal Bank Scotland somewhat ironically!).

To show loyalty, one must participate in group child sex acts, with MI6 security. Initially some people think they won't be joining in, but as [son of fmr. Brit Foreign Sec] Thomas Hurd (MI6/Royal Arch) tells me "they might think they're not but that doesn't happen. We like everyone to join in".

This abducting of children is so commonplace, that the term "privates" (non group paedophilia) is banded about for the person who finds the victim and/or for very rich/elite members, e.g the billionaire Sir Phil Green.

Green has been programmed as a paedophile who will do/offer anything to get it (but MI6 provide all he wants for as they programmed him).

The link between sexual abuse and disassociation is the explained reason why The Royal Arch is interested in paedophilia. However they prefer the term "important government work". Children are regularly abducted in the UK (tens, if not hundreds of thousands per year), and many go through this process.

All of your pop superstars like Jessica Simpson and Miley Cyrus have had this treatment. Sometimes this is with their family consent, or even agreement in exchange for riches.

Participants in the UK are dressed in yellow fisherman's outfits and placed on a virtual 'X', are said to "have the X Factor". [See explanation below]

They are programmed to be politicians frequently, or in the entertainment business - especially singers. Simon Cowell, is a key guardian, who is about as high up in the British Government/MI6 as his trouser-line.

You didn't need to be a 32nd degree Mason to guess that, as he went from being a nobody to a world superstar controller.

I met him in 1991 at Royal Arch meetings (with (ad mogul) Charles Saatchi, (publicist) Max Clifford and many politicians) when I was the victim, so had a sneaking suspicion he might do well!

When I say someone is "programmed" as a singer. You think maybe this can't be done, or how is it done? It is under severe torture, using Nazi-style information on how much a child (for it is pretty well always a child to be purposeful) of a certain weight/age/gender can take.

Using a simple cattle prod, the programmer - referred to as God (mind control) or Daddy (sexual abuse) - will repeatedly shock the child 100s of times if they give the 'wrong' answer or an unconvincing one.

This is REAL torture, and the strength of self-programming under threat of agonizing pain is substantial. Don't try it at home! You can train a relatively mediocre singer to be a world superstar singer (subconsciously) leaving no evidence (apart from increase of body moles appearing?!), and also make forgetting it ever happened part of the training.

"Don't wake me up" as Chris Brown sings (video shows electroshock style situation).

--

Also by Red Ox: MK-Ultra A Survivor's Story

Fishnet Explanation:

When MI6/Royal Arch are conducting their electroshock brainwashing, they stick to ritual both in questioning and in the physical.

The child is dressed in a Yellow fisherman's outfit as part of a script from Alice in Wonderland, which is already on the Internet. The child is said to be "off to see Alice". It is something along the line of "I wish I wish I hadn't eat that fish" (that verse), and the child is electroshocked with the fish symbolising the womb, and the rod the phallus.

Pictures were shown to me of the likes of Cindy Crawford (1991/92) plus schoolmates, which Hurd, Mandelson and Blair had asked me to identify the most attractive.

In the ritual the stooge (Hurd) would ask "would you like to 'give your fish' to her"? (e.g Cindy Crawford) and if you say "yes" you would be electroshocked.

Even if you say no you will still be electroshocked, they will say "We don't believe you".

(It seems the KGB has expended some effort working out the best replies to some of these questions, when they place bugs on children and can communicate to them!)

For me the only women who I was allowed to 'give my fish' to, were Ali Kennedy (niece of one of the torturers, relation of George W Bush) and Asian women. This is VERY effective, and you are then programmed to forget. Say this happens when you are 10... by the time a real sex drive kicks in aged about 14 you would think yourself "gay" or "happen to be interested in Asians". Most people NEVER remember...those are the ones that become world famous singers or politicians.

During this torturous session, the child is on an "X". It is a Royal Arch expression/pun therefore, to "have the X Factor" means you've been selected to be tortured.

Cowell is part of the Royal Arch:

Nicole Scherzinger, now a judge, suffered at the American side of this, and had "ugly duckling" programming, where people were told to ignore her at Bohemian Grove and be horrible to her basically! Then later in life she came back as very much the central figure of The Pussycat Dolls with "I wanna be famous, wanna have boobies" etc. She used to be teased for being lanky and slightly gauche (with no-one being nice to her!). If you wanted to research Nicole's interviews it would probably back up this concept.

It would not surprise me if all the winners of "The X Factor" had had "The X Factor" (torture). Typical Royal Arch hiding in full view. Another example is Harry Potter and "The Potter's Wheel", where people are spun round and electroshocked to give the illusion of an OBE.

Final Note: Green, Cowell and Saatchi are Illuminati Jews while Hurd, Clifford and Goodwin are not. I asked Red Ox about the "Jewish" element. It appears that cabalist Jews empower the worst elements of gentile society through Freemasonry using their control of credit.

Red Ox replied: "At these meetings I saw the likes of Jewish Evelyn Rothschild (who seemed to be in charge) and Charles Saatchi, who was prominent and may have something to do with the selling of children in their cult. However I also saw Lord Mountbatten - who put his son through it - Tara Palmer-Tomkinson who I followed into trouble, and briefly Prince Charles which Thomas Hurd said "I don't think you're ready for".

Not sure who is running the joint (UK) - according to the KGB it's Rothschild. Rothschild also funds Putin's opponents in Russia. But this could all be part of the game. e.g Corinne Sawers, daughter of John, [current head of MI-6] told me "Daddy is in charge of Britain for the Rothschilds", but she could have been MK'd at the time by KGB.

I have seen how this cult say you are either "with" them or not genetically. They decided a wife for me (not Jewish, but a British relation of George W Bush), and then electroshocked me to either go out with her or Asian women. So if I don't do what they say, I am reminded of the torture they conducted. But thinking of women of different races can make one ill, according to Royal Arch (and also my experience).

How does that fit into Jews/plan. The racemixing of USA and UK and promotion. You see how Russia would not allow such a thing, yet the UK is actively promoting it. Previously music groups were mainly white (all), with some black. Now it must be 50% of music videos (MTV) are mixed and speak with some strange "street" accent which to my knowledge as a British person who is in London regularly didn't exist even among black people 10 years ago."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOQDsmEqVt8 Racially confused.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBWiA5_zZAI Children's Television 2012

Related - Child Abuse within BBC

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2213608/Was-sex-ring-inside-BBC-Jimmy-Saviles-Radio-1-colleague-procured-girls-him.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2213636/Uncle-Jimmy-took-sick-parties-Nephew-tells-childhood-stolen-13.html

http://aangirfan.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/jimmy-savile-and-powerful-child-abuse.html

Makow - Crazed MI5/6 Wreak Havoc for the Illuminati
http://www.henrymakow.com/mi-5_and_mi-6_wreak_havoc_for.html

Part Two - "My MI-Sex Initiation"

Comments for ""The Royal Arch" Sociopaths Who Rule Britain (Part One)"

- See more at: http://henrymakow.com/maltese-paedophile-network.html#sthash.FEsfmber.dpuf

BT said (October 7, 2012):

You have gone to the heart of the matter and has deciphered the mechanism Masonic games.

But worst of these games involving the suicide of people who love it just as the elites and people dying.

We are at a point where all values ​​have lost their value and, worse, its flavor.

After discovering the games, the problem is that there is nothing to replace them, as they fill the minds of the people to the exclusion of everything else.

Religion, which should be the savior, is involved and infected by the same game.

I understand better than ever to St. Augustine when he said that sex has to do with the devil. When is misdirected de-contextualized and has the power to create prisioneres Hades. People become imbued with the same lattice psyche.

I think games can only be neutralized and overcome if people believe again in wisdom and in its intrinsic value as human beings. That is what is missing.

Otherwise. I think the games have not invented hell elites. They also suffer and are infused with them. Its origin is another. The elites are in charge of promoting the games to profit from people's suicide.

Congratulations on your contributors.

Dan said (October 6, 2012):

The story about kitten Corinne Sawers telling Ox that "Daddy is in charge of Britain for the Rothschilds", triggered a memory of mine of Mary Ann Faithful - the rock singer who was involved with Mick Jagger in the mid 1960's. She revealed in her latest autobiography after all these years the shocker that her Mummy and Daddy were top drawer MI6 spies.

Her "mother was aViennese baroness, a descendant of Leopold Baron von Sacher-Masoch, author of themasochistic classic "Venus in Furs." On the Faithfull side, her father was a British spy whose own father had invented a sexual device called the Frigidity Machine."

See here the robotic performance of Mary Ann on TV in 1965 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhPPJ5dolxU

That's all very consistent with Red Ox's picture of MI-6 life today, isn't it?

Mary Ann Faithful's father was actually responsible for interrogating (or de-briefing) none other than Heinrich Himmler when he as captured (or turned himself in) in 1945. I heard her tell this story on the radio recently. He told her that Himmler swallowed a cyanide capsule before he could interrogate him.
David Irving proposed in 1999 that Himmler was fed a cyanide poisoned sandwich by MI6 to prevent him from speaking at the Nuremberg trials.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/63840134/Glynn-Faithfull-father-to-Marianne-was-an-MI6-spy-interrogated-Himmler

Finally, see "Corinne Sawers Models Saddam Hussein’s Gold Kalashnikov On Facebook: MI6 Boss Dad Takes Photo?"
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/mi6-chief-sir-john-sawerss-258462

"She got her hands on the weapon because it was given to her dad as a token of thanks for his time as the UK’s special representative in Baghdad, following the 2003 invasion."
Art said (October 6, 2012):

Prior to yesterday I was not sure what to think of information like the above. However after spending a little time investigating the likes of Jimmy Savile I came across this mostly unseen and certainly infuriating video documentary.
Viewer discretion is positively recommended, and it may not be suitable for children. This information does need to get out though immediately. It relates to the Red Ox material directly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lq6lJsBz9UY&feature=player_embedded

Thank you Henry for giving this topic a forum.

Henry Makow received his Ph.D. in English Literature from the University of Toronto in 1982. He welcomes your comments at henry@henrymakow.com

Archives >>

- See more at: http://henrymakow.com/maltese-paedophile-network.html#sthash.FEsfmber.dpuf

Ria
23rd July 2014, 06:02
This is a joke! Pope Francis -- and a lot of others -- have been "found
guilty" of all these horrific crimes by the so-called "International Common
Law Court of Justice" (ITCCS). This is an internet-based outfit set up by
Kevin Annett, a defrocked Church of Canada priest. At very first glance the
material he puts out looks vaguely legitimate, but in fact it's a complete
nonsense, vile material put out by a one-man band masquerading as a legal
entity. At the bottom of the ITCCS home page (itccs.org/about/), it says
"Proudly powered by WordPress". WordPress is a popular site for individuals
setting up their own websites. No court of law is powered by WordPress.

Take it from a journalist: don't believe everything you read! This guy is
not a credible source. If I should come to share your belief that child
sacrifice and satanic rituals are rife among the popes and the royals, it
won't be him who has persuaded me.

My friend sent me this..

Spiral
23rd July 2014, 06:53
This is a joke! Pope Francis -- and a lot of others -- have been "found
guilty" of all these horrific crimes by the so-called "International Common
Law Court of Justice" (ITCCS). This is an internet-based outfit set up by
Kevin Annett, a defrocked Church of Canada priest. At very first glance the
material he puts out looks vaguely legitimate, but in fact it's a complete
nonsense, vile material put out by a one-man band masquerading as a legal
entity. At the bottom of the ITCCS home page (itccs.org/about/), it says
"Proudly powered by WordPress". WordPress is a popular site for individuals
setting up their own websites. No court of law is powered by WordPress.

Take it from a journalist: don't believe everything you read! This guy is
not a credible source. If I should come to share your belief that child
sacrifice and satanic rituals are rife among the popes and the royals, it
won't be him who has persuaded me.

My friend sent me this..

Your friend is 100% correct about this man & his phoney outfit as I have pointed out in the past to howls of derision.

Just look at all his past claims & what has come of them..............................nothing.

His job is to discredit & plant disinfo so amongst the TRUE claims of abuse to make the whole thing seem like a whacko conspiracy.

Anyone posting his total crap is doing a massive dis-service to those seeking truth, do the research, he is a Ford Foundation stooge.

Seikou-Kishi
23rd July 2014, 07:27
You were derided for saying that maybe the pope wasn't as nice as he tries to seem? That sounds odd.

Spiral
23rd July 2014, 07:43
You were derided for saying that maybe the pope wasn't as nice as he tries to seem? That sounds odd.

No, for pointing out that Kevin Annett & his "court" is a fraud.

Ria
23rd July 2014, 08:18
Spiral, I hope I haven't derided you and have appreciate your input. I don't know if Kevin is a nut or a man trying to make a difference, David Icke being a case in point.
As you can see my friend dose not think any of these atrocities are going on.

Spiral
23rd July 2014, 08:54
Spiral, I hope I haven't derided you and have appreciate your input. I don't know if Kevin is a nut or a man trying to make a difference, David Icke being a case in point.
As you can see my friend dose not think any of these atrocities are going on.

Therein lies the problem, these things are going on, but this guy who is very easy to read up on & debunk as a nut by any serious researcher or journalist is there on every page of every forum to do with this stuff and makes all other info look seriously dodgy by association.

The more serious the subject the more important it is to be rigorously scrupulous about the content.

The likes of KA are very good at appealing to peoples sense of outrage & injustice, they will start with something that is true, or believed to be true but we want more evidence, & then he proceeds to give this "evidence" & by the time he has finished he has actually trashed the subject in the eyes of anyone who understands what usable evidence is. IE he is a disinfo agent.

Your friend is a classic example of this working if she/he thinks none of this is going on; sees KA article, looks up his back ground, finds out he is seriously dodgy & bins the whole subject, job done.

Ria
23rd July 2014, 09:13
Spiral thank you for that, as we have put a whole array of information on this subject, could you cast your eye over and let us know what you think to be bonafide.
Many thanks
R

Sooz
23rd July 2014, 09:16
Therein lies the problem, these things are going on, but this guy who is very easy to read up on & debunk as a nut by any serious researcher or journalist is there on every page of every forum to do with this stuff and makes all other info look seriously dodgy by association.

The more serious the subject the more important it is to be rigorously scrupulous about the content.

The likes of KA are very good at appealing to peoples sense of outrage & injustice, they will start with something that is true, or believed to be true but we want more evidence, & then he proceeds to give this "evidence" & by the time he has finished he has actually trashed the subject in the eyes of anyone who understands what usable evidence is. IE he is a disinfo agent.

Your friend is a classic example of this working if she/he thinks none of this is going on; sees KA article, looks up his back ground, finds out he is seriously dodgy & bins the whole subject, job done.

Interesting Spiral. Just to throw something into the mix - a friend of mine who is a very thorough researcher, warned me some time ago that KA is a complete bogus fraud. I decided to sit on the fence and see what shakes out. My gut tells me Ria, that your friend is correct.

As much as I would like to believe what KA says, part of me, says 'nup', something don't smell right.

Spiral your observations are very astute. I wish now that I'd kept my friend's emails regarding KA. They actually wanted me to post them here on the forum, but I abstained because a) I didn't have the time to get into an online ****-fight and b) I also didn't have the time to legitimise their assertions.

So there ya go. Just my two cents on the matter.

Sooz
23rd July 2014, 09:17
Oh, forgot to say, Spiral, I can't remember any of your posts about debunking KA. How could I have missed that? Could you please direct me to any specific threads? I'd be interested to read them. Thanks.
Sooz

Sooz
23rd July 2014, 15:45
I would really like to know more about this. Any takers?

Ria
23rd July 2014, 15:45
Bob Chapman, editor of the International Forecaster who spent three years in U. S. Army Counterintelligence, and owned one of the largest gold and silver brokerage firms for years, was interviewed on the Alex Jones show Friday and shared some information about the so-called global elite.

Chapman: "There is an enormous group of people who are involved in this conspiracy, and thats exactly what it is, who are pedophiles and other deviants.

"..and what they want to do in eventually controlling you will be able to control your children so that they can use them as they want to.

"it is so rampant it is unbelievable.

"I went Rome one time, they wanted me to to take over the Observator Romano....

"and front page of the paper, 'Henry Kissinger's in town, hide your children'. I'll never forget it. Of course you wouldn't see that kind of a headline in the united States. But Kissinger is a famous pedophile, as is Gordon Brown and the Bushes, and I could go on and on. Theres millions of them. and uh, theyll have a field day with children once they are able to take over. and so that's what is in the future for your children and grandchildren."

Jones: Devastating information, devastating information, with Bob Chapman, my goodness. If it was coming from anyoine else I wouldn't know what to say. Coming from him I don't know what to say. But I've been to bohemian grove, I know about skull and bones. they sky's the limit for these people.

http://www.examiner.com/article/bob-chapman-henry-kissinger-and-the-bushes-are-famous-pedophiles
Courageous patriot Bob Chapman is a guest every Friday on the Alex Jones show, and tells it like it is about the satanic "new world order".

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IC8-Gzy-Qcs

norman
23rd July 2014, 15:56
Bob Chapman died over 2 years ago. This must be old.

Sooz
23rd July 2014, 15:59
Hi Ria, Bob Chapman died about a year ago or more.

With all respect, I love what you post and I love your passion. You bring a positive energy here. But can I say, please check your offerings before you post? Sometimes things are a little off and it reflects on the forum and alternative media in general, that things are not researched enough before posting.

I am not infallible either, I know I can make mistakes, but perhaps everyone including myself can check stuff out before posting?

Sooz

Spiral
23rd July 2014, 21:40
I would really like to know more about this. Any takers?

Search not brought anything up, may have been TOT 1 or gremlins, try this two & their links

http://stopkevinannett.wordpress.com/

http://www.genuinewitty.com/kevin-annett/

shamanseeker
28th July 2014, 12:19
He's the premier of Italy? When did this happen? Matteo Renzi is the prime minister :-S

Sorry, Seikou! I was typing fast and thought I'd mentioned Renzi last :( Bergoglio, the Pope, and Renzi, the premier, are both Jesuits!)

shamanseeker
28th July 2014, 12:23
Bob Chapman, editor of the International Forecaster who spent three years in U. S. Army Counterintelligence, and owned one of the largest gold and silver brokerage firms for years, was interviewed on the Alex Jones show Friday and shared some information about the so-called global elite.

Chapman: "There is an enormous group of people who are involved in this conspiracy, and thats exactly what it is, who are pedophiles and other deviants.

"..and what they want to do in eventually controlling you will be able to control your children so that they can use them as they want to.

"it is so rampant it is unbelievable.

"I went Rome one time, they wanted me to to take over the Observator Romano....

"and front page of the paper, 'Henry Kissinger's in town, hide your children'. I'll never forget it. Of course you wouldn't see that kind of a headline in the united States. But Kissinger is a famous pedophile, as is Gordon Brown and the Bushes, and I could go on and on. Theres millions of them. and uh, theyll have a field day with children once they are able to take over. and so that's what is in the future for your children and grandchildren."

Jones: Devastating information, devastating information, with Bob Chapman, my goodness. If it was coming from anyoine else I wouldn't know what to say. Coming from him I don't know what to say. But I've been to bohemian grove, I know about skull and bones. they sky's the limit for these people.

http://www.examiner.com/article/bob-chapman-henry-kissinger-and-the-bushes-are-famous-pedophiles
Courageous patriot Bob Chapman is a guest every Friday on the Alex Jones show, and tells it like it is about the satanic "new world order".

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IC8-Gzy-Qcs

Re: Gordon Brown - I'll never forget how he told the parents of Maddy (that beautiful little girl who disappeared in Portugal some years ago) off when her mother said they would never give up looking for her. Brown told them openly in the official media to shut up and not talk about her ever again. Does this seem normal to you?

Ria
28th July 2014, 12:28
Search not brought anything up, may have been TOT 1 or gremlins, try this two & their links

http://stopkevinannett.wordpress.com/

http://www.genuinewitty.com/kevin-annett/

For all we know this could be a set up, a classic piece of disinformation.

Shamanseeker
Re: Gordon Brown - I'll never forget how he told the parents of Maddy (that beautiful little girl who disappeared in Portugal some years ago) off when her mother said they would never give up looking for her. Brown told them openly in the official media to shut up and not talk about her ever again. Does this seem normal to you?

Not at all normal, he was obsessed with becoming prime minister felt it was his due, it was irrelevant to him that no one even voted for him. Megalomania, delusional, sickco and may well have been one of the perpetrators, at the very least gives it the green light.

shamanseeker
28th July 2014, 12:30
i read somewhere that any country can hold a court and a conviction but does it hold any water?
i cannot remember the exact term of the court,maybe it is a common law one?
fact is are the big courts and media gonna cover these stories or is just down to individual sources and the alt media?

hmm time will tell.

Instead of concentrating on the idea that nothing will happen we can help all of this by telling people what we know. I just tell people to look up the Jesuit oath on the internet e.g. I also tell them Renzi is a Jesuit. I joke about these things so they know I'm not some kind of fanatic. Tell them that Mr Cameron who calls himself middle class is the direct descendent of the Hanoveria kings and his wife who is said to be a hippy by the press is the daughter of a baron, the richest landowner in the centre of England and raise your eyes heavenward. These things plant a seed and they'll see or hear something in the media which will start bells ringing.

shamanseeker
28th July 2014, 12:33
I don't agree that Annet is a fraud! I believe he's been and is being discredited because of what he's been saying.

My brother used to say to me 'don't believe everything you read' when he was believing everything written in the official media.

BabaRa
28th July 2014, 17:09
Instead of concentrating on the idea that nothing will happen we can help all of this by telling people what we know. I just tell people to look up the Jesuit oath on the internet e.g. I also tell them Renzi is a Jesuit. I joke about these things so they know I'm not some kind of fanatic. Tell them that Mr Cameron who calls himself middle class is the direct descendent of the Hanoveria kings and his wife who is said to be a hippy by the press is the daughter of a baron, the richest landowner in the centre of England and raise your eyes heavenward. These things plant a seed and they'll see or hear something in the media which will start bells ringing.

I agree Shamanseeker. As much as we would all like to see the heavens part and all evil destroyed in one fell swoop . . .the reality is, it's a chipping away process. We need to keep spreading the information as often as possible, but as Shamanseeker pointed out - in a lighter way. When we get up on a soapbox, we're more likely to turn newbies off and be labeled as radicals. Dropping small bits of info seems to work best unless someone asks for more details. Even then, I've found that most can only except so much at a time. . . . but we must keep chipping. Eventually critical mass will step in and help our cause.