PDA

View Full Version : Peter Moon - The Romanian Hall Of Records

BabaRa
15th July 2014, 05:33
Peter talks about the discovery of advanced technology that was found (allegedly) in the Romania mountains (i.e. a table that can read your DNA when you put your palm on it and much more, including tunnels that lead to Baghdad, Tibet, Egypt and the inner earth. He tends to get off subject, but the 2 older gals that are interviewing him here do a better job than most on keeping him on track.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9yG5Vrw5BQ

Stoat muldoon
15th July 2014, 12:19
Very interesting show and well worth the listen . Thanks for posting :thup:

ronin
15th July 2014, 13:40
not listened to the interview yet,but i do recall reading and listening to past interviews about the Bucegi find.
a couple of books have been written although no facts have arisen.
reminds me of a copycat of the wingmakers website.as in artifacts found with advanced technology that the big guys are keeping secret.

but i will say a few year back they did try to dig up (whatever) under the sphinxs feet in a hurry or was that false as well?
gets me how people write some books and try to create a mystery without any real evidence to show people.

http://www.thelivingmoon.com/46ats_members/Lisa2012/03files/Bucegi_Mountains_The_Mystery.html

BabaRa
15th July 2014, 17:38
I read both of Peter's books 'Transylvania Sunrise' and 'Transylvania Moonrise' - only because they were given to me. When someone gives me a book, I have found there is usually something in it for me.

While what he shares about the discovery is difficult to fathom, back in the 70's cell phones and drones would have seemed like science fiction to most of us. When things like this come across my path, I try not to judge them too much. I never believe them nor disregard them - just put them in my memory bank until the next piece arrives.

Peter talks about the Hollow Earth some, and supposedly one of the tunnels goes into the inner earth. This has always been an interest for me because of some personal experiences.

I liked what Peter said about naming his book 'Transylvania Sunrise'. Since Transylvania has been associated with the vampire mystique, Peter sees his book and the discoveries revealed therein as the exorcism of the vampires (as they leave at sunrise).

I have always wondered why, especially right now Hollywood is so focused on vampires. Could it be because focusing there in the lower realms, keeps us from truly understanding what was going on in Transylvania in the higher realms.