PDA

View Full Version : do we choose to be here for others to learn?

ronin
14th July 2014, 17:09
ok this may be difficult to express.
i have seen the icke picture of the childs head blown apart.
i have seen the video of a man holding just the head,shoulder and one arm of a child in a attack on Palestine.
we have earthquakes and tsunamis and war,not to mention the abuse that is being uncovered!

in a spiritual context are all these souls willing to come here to receive the abuse,early death,horrific death so we can all wake up?
i remember asking Jenci about people who died in a flood and she said they are ok?
meaning their souls i think.

so if we came here to teach and learn,just who are we teaching and who is learning?
new souls?old souls?
have we learnt nothing?

in the eye of god life is just a second and anything horrific that we experience will be greeted with love infinite.
is that why we agree to come back?
to experience?who would want to come back and experience abuse?
why come back and experience dying in a tsunami?
who is actually learning from this?

your HS?
who some say we are just a avatar of the HS so where is the free will?
lessons learnt but for whome?
source?

source is willing to let us live in all this war,abuse and greed?

something has to give!

Spiral
14th July 2014, 17:56
Its not about learning, its about growing & developing as conscious beings.

All that horror you speak of on D I's site, that is not going to do anything but instil anger, hatred & frustration in those who see it which binds them to the very thing they say they want free of.

source is willing to let us live in all this war,abuse and greed?

Source is giving people what they ask for, people live with so much hate & lust in their hearts and are so easily fooled by those who have worked out how it all works, well not "all" but enough to lead the slothful by the nose at any rate.

Tribe
14th July 2014, 18:09
Yes many horrendous nightmarish things in the world but the spotlight is never on the good deeds the blessings , the beautiful things that happen that expand our hearts .. If it was ,we would see a balance . A truthful picture of our consciousness manifest !

ronin
14th July 2014, 18:41
Its not about learning, its about growing & developing as conscious beings......spiral.

we as we are are just a physical being who is a avatar to our consciousness self!
so if we are being played by our consciousness HS then what is our true purpose as a physical being?
if after we die we return to full or even a fractal of self then what is the purpose of the physical?

i don,t get it!

none of us know if Consciousness exists beyond the physical,we may have the odd experience that will question our perceptive of the world but do we really know what Consciousness is?

The One
14th July 2014, 20:09
Its not about learning, its about growing & developing as conscious beings......spiral.

we as we are are just a physical being who is a avatar to our consciousness self!
so if we are being played by our consciousness HS then what is our true purpose as a physical being?
if after we die we return to full or even a fractal of self then what is the purpose of the physical?

i don,t get it!

none of us know if Consciousness exists beyond the physical,we may have the odd experience that will question our perceptive of the world but do we really know what Consciousness is?

I sometimes dont get it as well my friend.I sometimes think we are very lucky to be born where we are with so much hatred going on in the world.Some may say we chose to be born in a rich nation and this is all part of our learning process but can it actually be proven.Like anything else they are just words.The unfortunate thing is so many of us have our own belief system and what we think is the real deal who's to say any of it is true.I do believe we are here for a reason what that reason is i do not know.Maybe we are all part of some big advanced extraterrestrial sims game and they are playing us :o

Even though we have a beautiful planet its getting more dangerous each and every day.People will claim that next year or the year after something big will happen a change in the shift i think its called.

I do think though more and more people are waking up and not believing the rubbish that's been put upon us.All our governments are accountable for what they have done to us.

My advice follow your own path and leave a trail

cheers

Ria
14th July 2014, 20:49
Yes many horrendous nightmarish things in the world but the spotlight is never on the good deeds the blessings , the beautiful things that happen that expand our hearts .. If it was ,we would see a balance . A truthful picture of our consciousness manifest !

I am more than happy to read up on the good deeds done so post away.
I have experienced many extremes and expect others here to have had the same.
I am fortunate not to be in Palestine right now.
I am fortunate to of acquired good friends on my path.
It would feel uncomfortable to say I have done good deeds.

I may well have chosen to be here for others, ultimately we can only account for ourselves.

ronin
14th July 2014, 21:17
fook me you do not wanna follow my trail.
it,s wild and unbelievable and it has not finished yet.

gardener
15th July 2014, 05:33
Hello Ronin these are seriously good questions, questions to which we may never know the answers. gardener x

Spiral
15th July 2014, 08:59

i don,t get it!

I know that consciousness exists beyond the physical & have had it proved to me beyond question time & time again, but I can't prove it to you, that is the whole point of the shift needed to be made.

This is between every line on the BV2 thread and others....

Ancient myths speak of how we are made to forget everything before we come here...........and so we have, it is worse for some than for others, not all arrived here with anything in the first place.

I am not so sure about the avatar acting stuff out, its more like we are a bunch of half asleep drunks aimlessly milling about most of the time, & the point is not to be.

Highland1
15th July 2014, 16:51
but do we really know what Consciousness is?

Now that is a great question ronin.
Sure it is a form of awareness allowing access to much deeper knowledge and communication but is it external to the body as well as internal? Does anyone truly know?
My gut feeling is that consciousness is something we tap into as individuals as we learn and become more aware of surrounding mysteries.
I also suspect it is almost fabric like and woven into time and space, and as we seek more knowledge, we access this akashic type oracle and claim the resulting thoughts to be that of our own unique higher self awareness shining light in the dark places we explore. However, I am not totally convinced that consciousness as we know it is a totally solitary experience.
By that I mean if one was to be truly totally enlightened surely one would be at one with all conscious life forms?
Perhaps this wonderful thing we call life is purely a vehicle to attain this shared conscious state of oneness?
After all, we do claim to be "we are one" do we not?
I can assure you I have questioned myself many times to my voices within as to whether they are actually my higher self or not even mine at all! Told you I was a little crazy but how can we be absolutely sure?
I also resonate with the idea that the consciousness of our ancestors somehow becomes active within us when we are so inclined to receive what they are trying to tell us.
If that is true then perhaps our very dna is the carrier of dormant consciousness passed through our personal bloodlines from our ancient past and we simply "activate" this as we strive to learn the truth from the lies?
The reason I say that, is when I have a deep thinking problem to resolve, it feels like there are dozens of people inside my head putting forth solutions to the problem in question!
Skizophrenic perhaps but some of these voices are much smarter than I, so, why should I surmise their source are actually from me or my higher self as opposed to my ancestral spirit guides?
So lovely people I dont really know the answer to the question as to what Consciousness is......but I would imagine collectively it is just to Be....and to know you are.....Being.

Russ

BabaRa
15th July 2014, 17:57
Just some random thoughts:

It never made sense to me that we are spirits who know everything - and then we come into this place and are made to forget everything so we can learn?!? That's as if every year you started your school studies with everything was erased that you had learned the year before. What!?!? Who would create such a system. IMO, either someone who wants to keep us from learning and moving forward . . . OR

Is it possible, as these all knowing beings in space, we get bored - and we see this as a play?

And, just as an stage actor selects different roles different times, we do the same thing. This time I want to be the princess, well after a while we get tired of being the princess, and we say: in the next play, I want to be the stalker, or whatever, just as actors are always saying they want to stretch to play different parts. . . . . and then - boom - and this is the sleep part . . . . somewhere along the way, we forget we are in a play or a movie, and we begin to think it's real. And the more we believe that, the more real and concrete it becomes.

I don't know which of the 2 scenarios above or correct - or if either of them are, but at the moment they are the only 2 choices that make any sense to this gal.

Tribe
15th July 2014, 20:29
A lifetime here on earth is minute compared with infinity .. A short time on earth in play mode is but a sneeze ! ?

Seikou-Kishi
15th July 2014, 21:08
Can the student not teach and the teacher not learn? Why do people believe they are only one half of this equation?

ronin
16th July 2014, 00:08
all good quotes and a few examples of how the cup is half full or not.

sometimes there is no teacher so therefore no student and it is what we make of our understanding.
then we can go into the airy fairy world of just being!
just be who you are!can we really do that?are we capable of just being?

we often here the words awaken,people are becoming more aware in our 3d lifes.
then their is the 4d and 5d that people search for or hope to gain.

and all the while they are searching for something else they are missing out on their being in the now?

their are many famous quotes from people across the ages and that was their perspective of life in their time.

nobody has come back anywhere and said ,hey this is it i have found it!

someone once told me they would be happy when i said i know nothing!

fact is what do we know?the ego seeks to know everything.
when maybe in fact there is nothing to seek.....

Catsquotl
16th July 2014, 13:34
OK.

You are a Young parent. The island you live on has been caught off from the mainland for some reason.
Your baby needs formula as do the babies of your neighbours.
As it seems the connection to a fresh supply will have to wait for a few more months and in the store there is just the one pack of formula left.

I doubt any one of us would let his/her child die to give let another's baby get the formula.
I doubt any one of us would not get down to the level of mere barbarian to get that last pack.

If we have anything to teach its that nothing human is beside us.. Maybe acceptance of that fact and just try to see the difference between neccesisty and wants.

With Love
Eelco

ronin
18th July 2014, 12:41
It never made sense to me that we are spirits who know everything - and then we come into this place and are made to forget everything so we can learn? BabaRa

i read last night that we cannot come into this life with full capacity of the soul as the biological brain could not handle it!
so we can come in with say 25% or 75% of the soul.
25% being a soul who needs less information and help from the HS.
so a soul who comes into life with 25% would be more wiser than a young soul who comes in with 75%!

so what we do pre life is decide what we are about to learn in this life,this could take thousands of years of incarnations just to learn one thing.
question would be if the HS and the afterlife of this life and the incarnations are to help us develop as individuals are they not pre planned lifespans?
how does the individual affect the whole?

we are sent back or come back to experience everything and work on our faults and this will nuture the soul and help it grow,no matter how long it takes.

so the world as it is!does it really affect us,should we be developing and learning together?why are we concerned with what happens in the world if we know we can come back and relearn our mistakes?

this really can get confusing!

Cearna
5th October 2014, 11:03
You ask to get back to Soul life, for most times we come it teaches the food for love, but we seldom come to ask for Soul's love, which is the joy of linking to to a whole living group who might all be giving, but seldom find the joy of getting something for no return other than finding that the poor live over their lives in hardship and travail. This life endless numbers seek to fill their heart full of love for those they know, but are being made aware of joy unbounded, if giving only to the few we know, but are finally seeing ourselves as one huge global community, this we haven't done since the Jack the Ripper times in London, when it was seen as a right to live, not the right to kill whoever you wanted to in your own fearful mind.

This is now being tested world wide, as a few realise their needs for their own Empire begins and end in jobs for the boys rather than the right to live for all mankind. this is the integral reason for most to come and set free those who never were thought of as free to exist in the global world of mankind and animals.

thetruthoflife
17th October 2014, 02:29
We never had a choice.

Light beings described how by manifestation of a human light being, as their own lower state, they advised their own higher self themselves they had made a mistake.

Why they made the mistake cannot be answered, for they never knew what a mistake was until they caused it. They are pure and innocent light beings and innocence knows no mistakes. Therefore the higher light beings can never answer our lower questioning.

Therefore when a human being review their life condition and advises themselves that it has no apparent truth to its self, it can then only review the best circumstance that it can give itself. This is how we formed our own spiritual review.

Light Spirits gave me this evidence from my own life pursuit of understanding, love, kindness, caring and sharing. I was then harmed, evilly harmed and asked why I had not been protected as I was taught I was protected.

I was advised why our spirit has never really been protected and that our own personal circumstance had to be realized to protect ourselves. We taught ourselves not to do Science, because we knew from self experience that Science changed our natural Earth life and had destroyed it. Human spirits therefore learnt their own lesson.

This truth was realized by me, only because I was attacked by an evil occult experience. I always thought I was safe, and then I realized as I watched my family being attacked also that we are not safe. We might form an opinion through fear that we are safe, yet in the circumstance we are not. We can all be destroyed by evil at any moment.

The human being who first proposed a conversation as a self reference for communication took our natural spirit away from its first safe human condition....natural.

Our parents, who were the first manifested light beings communed in life without speech, and communed with Nature as an equal.

Their child, a male chose to form communication and this began their own spiritual descent into the human pursuit of wisdom and science.

Today, we are all being abused by this introduced method of communication, language and thoughts being observed and studied by occult Scientists without our permission.

Ancient awareness observed as a history demonstrates that the awareness I have gained was also once known. This is because humans chose to remove themselves from the community they proposed was evil, they lived in total silence communed with Nature and cared for each other.

When we review our spiritual religious history we can ascertain that at several points in history we gained a higher spiritual awareness because of self destructive life circumstances.

The Roman religion for instance demonstrates a real fear of any form of spiritual application...which also included herbalism. They were therefore very fearful of any human being involved with spirit or spirit contact, or with any type or form of concoction or alchemic change. They imposed a fearful and cruel law to stop this condition in society.

Yet they themselves formed an opinion that no human being as a holy state should conceive or have sex.

I also questioned this circumstance with the Light Spirits asking why humanity had suffered such terrible life conditions, if they proposed themselves to be loving and kind beings.

For instance, why did human beings starve.

They advised me that human beings starve because no one choses to share food with them, even though they are our family.

They also advised me that why does the human being starving still have sex and produce a baby to starve in the very same condition of their self awareness!

This caused me to review life very differently from what I had previously reviewed it as. I became aware that the ancient stories about human kind's own purpose to remain immortal by conceiving and producing children who we cannot take care of, has been a condition we give ourselves. We never really seem to question this situation.

This is why the light spirits allowed me to see our own personal problems, and how we had converted our origin spirit in the Earth life we first lived as a state of immortality, just as we had been spiritually taught. We were already informed by our own higher consciousness that we had wanted to be immortal and maintain and keep our lower human light spirit.

Instead of us allowing ourselves to heal and disappear back into the higher light, we tried to keep ourselves in the human light body spirit. We caused this state of transformation ourselves and are still motivated in our consciousness to procreate and be immortal through the birth of our children, to continue the species.

Who of us can actually argue about this condition?

We create civilizations that use invention.

Invention uses resources, and they we begin to plunder our natural state and change it as we invent.
We then run out of resources, and still want to maintain our civilization status......one that supports a group of humans who want personal power, riches, and status.

The civilization causes humanity to rebel, as we are kept in a sub servient role play, and we all want the best for ourselves.

Therefore we demonstrate via our own personal choices to be self destructive.

When we review the ancient civilization status, we wonder why such great civlizations destroyed themselves....and the obvious then speaks...we cause this circumstance.

We have demonstrated to ourselves that we do belong to a higher consciousness and we argue over the condition of how we obtained this consciousness.

Self experience in the spirit is the only reason why we have given ourselves the advice that we have given ourselves, and yet we still argue.