PDA

View Full Version : Strange Creature In The Forests Of Oregon

Ria
14th July 2014, 08:30
I have receive some interesting pics mainly on face book, I am not able up load them on TOT, if there is some one that can, I can email them on. PM me.
One is of a strange creature ..?

The One
14th July 2014, 08:53
I have receive some interesting pics mainly on face book, I am not able up load them on TOT, if there is some one that can, I can email them on. PM me.

If you right click on the picture on facebook you can copy the url and put it on here

If you cant do it send them to me cheers and i will do it

The One
14th July 2014, 10:00
I think this is it ria

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWgUJ4DKOgQ

14th July 2014, 11:10
Looks like a humanoid insect. Huge tools for fingers....

Ria
14th July 2014, 12:00
Yes that's it, thanks Malcolm.
I don't know if it is for real, it's definetly strange, I know if you don't have the right camera for long distance shots it can be blurry.
It's worth keeping an open mind.

norman
14th July 2014, 13:06
amazing...

perhaps a quick thread title change is in order now?

The One
14th July 2014, 13:21
amazing...

perhaps a quick thread title change is in order now?

Done cheers

mojo
14th July 2014, 14:11
thought it was gonna be of me in morning, waking up...;)

Stoat muldoon
14th July 2014, 14:48
Looks like CGI , the dark outline doesn't change as it moves . Looks wrong ,imo .

jimmer
14th July 2014, 14:57
Looks like CGI , the dark outline doesn't change as it moves . Looks wrong ,imo .

ditto, that, stoat.

thetruthoflife
16th October 2014, 05:22

Think about spiritual literature and what it discusses, doesn't the ancient astronomical spiritual advice detail that the atmosphere is Holy, I say that it does.

They also state in literature that the Holy Spirit in the atmosphere around Planet Earth keeps the holy bloodline, I also say that it does.

If paranormal phenomena is being witnessed and photographed, detailing a spiritual manifestation that observed looks like several applied Nature DNA animals, wouldn't you also quantify this circumstance as an ABOMINATION.....I would.

I would also ask myself as a human being, who is doing this...and I would conclude that Scientists photographing these events are the Studiers of a transmission they are purposely causing that is capturing their OWN EVIDENCE....wouldn't you?

They then publish the witness on the Forums to gain psychic advice, wouldn't you all conclude this yourselves?

Hence I would suggest that attacking Nature has been the ancient cause for cellular degeneration and animalistic abominations to actually be born from animals.

Animals are therefore abominating their species as NASA Scientists watch.

It would probably therefore identify how the abominable snow man was caused....as an actual abominated irradiated signal received in an animal who produced the phenomena.

Maybe this is how ancient human beings created the dinosaurs, and why they became reptiles as the irradiation from the star signals was blocked out as the atmosphere became a denser mass? What do you all think?

I would also suggest that as some human beings have demonstrated to have altered their natural language and suddenly started to speak another language, that Scientific experimentation has caused this as proof that Scientists have been experimenting on different culture's DNA, and the signals in the wavelengths they created in the study then begin to interact with someone else in a different country. I think this would also provide the public with proof of secret experimentation.

Ria
16th October 2014, 12:05
I certainly don't know of any animals that are performing experiments on them selfs or could, but aware there are scientist that do and would agree and call it an abomination against nature, i.e.sticking two heads on a dog.
I am aware (most assigned to myth and some not) of hybrids, it has been postulated that we are all hybrids of a sort. So this becomes a more complexed subject.
Let us assume for one moment we are the hybrid, viewing our selves as an abomination would be wholly un healthy, it would be better to see our selves as an evolving creation.

It is all about where do we ethically draw the line.

Unfortunately we have cruelty and experimentation for experimentation sake.

Also it would be good to see how nature would of evolved with out interference, including us, may be there is another planet that has had that luxury?

mojo
16th October 2014, 16:23
anyone that has traveled here finds it terrible...definitely tell my family to stay away....;)

Of course, just kidding, the Oregon coastline is magical and believe there are still unknown entities that live along the intertidal zone. They can move inland through wild forests to get to my location without seeing a human and even all the way into the Oregon high desert and blue mts if they want to...