PDA

View Full Version : Egypt Unearthed: STARTLING FIND! Evidence of Ancient High Technology,

The One
13th July 2014, 07:01
http://beforeitsnews.com/contributor/upload/238056/images/Egypthightech01.jpg

How do you explain stones that were carved perfectly level and stacked without mortar? What about the precise rounding off of the corners of the stones? There are so many things that seemigly cannot be explained when it comes to ancient technology—or can it?

The only reasonable explanation for such profound mysteries is the existence of ancient technology. It is oftentimes unbelievable and even confounding to modern-day people to ever consider that the ancients did indeed have technology. We tend to think that ancient people were ignorant and stupid, or that they were not as smart as we are today. But that is the furthest from the truth, because evidence has been discovered many times over that would suggest otherwise.

Have you ever stopped to consider the possibility that the ancients were actually more advanced than what we are in our present age?

http://beforeitsnews.com/contributor/upload/238056/images/egypt50.jpg

http://beforeitsnews.com/contributor/upload/238056/images/Egypthightech02.jpg

Note: I am not supporting any religious beliefs mentioned or discussed in these videos. I am posting these videos in regard to the archaeology/technology shown and the explanations given in re to that technology.

YouTube Commentary:

Contrary to the thoughts of most historians and egyptologists, mounting evidence from engineers, geologists and other scientific minds are revealing the concept that the Sphinx, Great Pyramid and other famous Egyptian works were created 12,000 plus years ago, and that the Dynastic Pharaohs simply inherited them.

http://beforeitsnews.com/contributor/upload/238056/images/screen0101.jpg

Lost Ancient High Technology Of Egypt Before The Pharaohs Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmWum2RKwW0

Lost Ancient High Technology Of Egypt Before The Pharaohs Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aZtLXvuCHc

http://beforeitsnews.com/contributor/upload/238056/images/screen0202.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YuAzvkpY8s

Enjoy

Stoat muldoon
13th July 2014, 12:58
I've been a study of this subject for many years , no one can convince me we as a race have not been dumbed down . We are constantly, on a second to second basis lied to . We will never know the truth , unless the people who have access to the REAL information allow us to know . I find it hard to believe that so called well paid archeologists , scientists and engineers will allow these lies to be the main rational . Even the more bumbed down of us are asking very awkward questions , quit rightly so .

How can any of us , who has a modicum of sense can see for ourselves that these structures were not built the way it is described by the mainstream . I once asked a history teacher at my kids school a few questions on the Pyramids and Egypt . She had no answers for me , so how can our children ever know the truth . Thanks for posting Malc .

shamanseeker
14th July 2014, 15:59
This is a beautiful thread! I've always, since I was a child, been convinced that the world has been dumbed down and that the ancient civilisations were more advanced than we are. I don't believe a lot of what we are taught about our history, including that we are happier and better off, healthier than the past. I think they are hiding a lot from us here as well. I watched a Chinese film where they talked about a legend and was inter-laced with the modern day and these people visited the figures that were buried of 2,000 year old soldiers. Well, I noticed that the figures were for the most part taller than the modern Chinese actors. OK, Jackie Chan isn't very tall being 5'7'' but most Chinese actors are quite tall. This goes against the general belief that mankind was all very short in the past.

I'm happy that when I go to the 4th and 5th elementary to teach English conversation that the children are fascinated by the legends of King Arthur, Merlin, etc. and they ask my opinion and they are so thrilled when I say (risking the ire of their Italian teachers who teach them that the Celts were primitive and being a Catholic school emphasising the superiority of the Roman, Greek, Egyptian and Babylonian civilisations, which were advanced civilisations of course - I'm not diminishing them either) that these people had advanced technologies.

ronin
14th July 2014, 16:41
the artwork itself screams perfection at the highest level.
but as we know it is not just artwork but history being told for those that can read it!

could we reproduce just one pillar today?
i highly doubt it!

The One
15th July 2014, 06:37
When the scientist and archaeologist start to become part of the solution instead of being part of the problem then hopefully we will see some progress.

It sure feels like we have gone backwards

Herbert
16th July 2014, 20:37
The Three Stages of Human Development

An Alternative History For Your Consideration

Based on Chris Thomas' research into the Akashic there are 3 distinct periods in human history. Whether you chose to accept his version is up to the individual and their resonance. It does, as far as I can tell, answer most questions and it keeps things simple which is a big positive for a simple farmer who finds Earth and nature, everything that grows and breathes, everything that’s real, an easy fit to connect with.

The first realization offered is that Humanity has not existed nearly as long as we have been led to believe by some of the dating techniques. That is not to say that the non-physical soul is young. According to C.T. we first came into being as souls in this Universe 100 Million years ago and have been exploring the Universe ever since. It is highly probable that we exist outside of this Universe as well.

But physicality was only recently experimented with, in relation to the age of our souls.

1st Stage of Human History

The first period (Atlantis) lasted about 25,000 years (from roughly 85,000 to 60,000 years ago) and was mostly a paradise until irresponsible individuals created a GMO which threatened to destroy all life on the planet. I say irresponsible but in fact it was not known that such a thing could happen since this was the first time physical life had been experimented with. Humans at this time had 100% of their souls contained in the physical body which meant they stretched over 50 physical dimensions (vibrational ranges). Their abilities went far beyond anything we can imagine, which meant they did not need technology. They could fashion anything psychically, through focusing their minds but as time passed they found that they were losing these higher abilities. No one knew why this was happening. The importance of Atlantis is that it established for Earth the fact that it was possible for all of the non-physical soul to be contained within the physical human body.

Earth does not consider humans of today to be wholly human because they only have 1/4 of their soul, 13 dimensions, within the physical body. This fact limits our senses of perceptual awareness to a very narrow range. Hence our inability to fashion stones in the ways mentioned in the O.P. So it was not technology that made our ancestors (actually us) superior, it was their very nature of an expanded perceptual awareness and psychic abilities which came naturally to them.

Making a long story short, the only thing to be done to prevent spread of the GMO was to sink Atlantis down to Earth's core through the use of volcanoes. This was possible because Earth was an active participant in the decision. This would stop the GMO from spreading to the other continents. But it also meant that Earth's energy distribution lay lines would be destroyed and that only the semi-physical races would be able to remain on the planet (ie. the extra-terrestrials to put it simply). Knowing the devastation that would follow, they first built underground facilities, vast caves to house thousands of people on different continents for shelter from the harsh environment which would ensue. Each of these facilities was marked by a recognizable entrance. For instance in Egypt it was marked by the Sphinx. The Sphinx was built about 65,000 years ago in preparation for the sinking of Atlantis.

The resulting devastation on the planet caused the Earth to tilt on her axis.

She had always been vertical up until then and she is only now, in the 21st Century, returning to the vertical. In fact at the consciousness level, which always precedes the physical in the same way though precedes action, she is now within 2 degrees of the vertical. This shift is causing all sorts of speculation on the part of scientists regarding airport runway alterations, pole flips and a decreasing magnetic field in varying degrees around the planet. In fact what is happening is that the relationship between the poles and the equator is changing as she moves towards the vertical. This correction on the vertical axis, along with the already accomplished raising of Earth's base frequency to 3500 Hz, is important because once it is achieved many other changes will be able to follow in relatively quick succession which will permit mass reintegration of the soul to within the physical body, by those who choose to remain on the planet. In other words we will again become Wholly Human and this time without any danger of degradation. In other words Earth will be supporting the necessary energy level of the physical body to hold 100% of the soul.

No non-physical soul was able to return to the planet in physical human form for 40,000 years after the sinking of Atlantis.

2nd Period in human history

This period lasted from about 20,000 years ago to 8,000 years ago.

I don't want this to become too long so I'll be very brief. 20,000 years ago the Earth was stable enough and the new energy lay lines had been built for the 6 non-physical races to return to the planet in human physical form. They began with all the abilities that accompany being Wholly Human.

They asked for and got permission to select 6 specific areas on the planet in which to re-populate the Earth with physical humans containing individual non-physical souls. Permission was given by the extant proto-humans who chose to continue evolving slowly and did not participate in the experiments on Atlantis where Cro Magnon man experienced accelerated evolution resulting in the human form with 7 physical chakras and 6 higher self chakras.

These proto-humans such as Cro Magnon, Gigantopithicus, pygmies, and Neanderthal had group souls in the same way animals and Faeries created by Earth have group souls but they still were able to think and consciously evaluate through free will. Free will is never violated and this is the number one characteristic of this Universe. These proto-humans were living all over Earth with the exception of the previous Atlantis. (They had agreed to be lifted off Atlantis during that phase of experimentation, and settled on other continents.)

The 6 non-physical Races, the Angels, returned to Earth in adult bodies that were Wholly Human. In other words they contained the whole of the soul within the physical body and they were individual souls. They had marvellous abilities, for example to travel from one “colony” to another by just thinking themselves there, telepathy, etc.. There were 6 settlements on various parts of the planet.

They incarnated as adults using the Earth created template (morphological, energetic field vortex) for humans with Earth elements used to assemble the body. It is this connection to Earth, this grounding, this conscious attraction, this intentive template governed by the law of attraction that Scientists erroneously call “Gravity”. [Consciousness provides the traction and intention provides the direction.]

Sex and childbirth was being experimented with at this time but it was not common. I assume this means there were no sex organs unless you decided to have them. This is the period when the pyramids were built. There were 7 in Egypt. Also Gebekli Tepe was built and the stone circles and dolmens of the Celts and South American pyramids. The dates range from about 18,000 years ago for the pyramids to about 12,000 years ago for Gobekli Tepe. The problem with Carbon dating is that it is not reliable for large numbers as an Anthropology 101 course will explain.

The reason the pyramids, Stonehenge, etc. were built was that the 6 civilizations all began to experience the same problems encountered on Atlantis. In this case, after about 2000 years incarnate they began to lose their higher dimensional abilities. The whole soul and consequently the amazing abilities were gradually leaving the physical body. People were becoming forgetful and as a means of compensation these energy chambers were built to focus energy from Orion (the non-physical souls’ stargate) to bring the whole soul back into the body. Other means were white-powder gold. But eventually people forgot how to use these chambers. Language and alphabets were invented to replace the failing telepathic abilities, research into healing herbs, mathematics and so on were invented to deal with physical problems resulting from soul loss.

The Celts were located near the main source for Earth energy coming into the planet in south England and so they were the last to lose these abilities. This abundance of incoming energy made it possible to do without containing walls as with the pyramids of the other civilizations. Only stone circles were necessary but eventually these also fell out of use through lack of memory on how to use them. Some of the stone circles like Gobekli Tepe were used, through use of sound, to transport from one civilization to another so that they could still remain in touch with the other settlements, but eventually people forgot how.

The amazing multi-dimensional abilities were the source of the great civilizations of the past which we now look on with amazement. It all came to an end 8,000 years ago when we realized that we and Earth had to find out why we could not remain Wholly Human. So we took 1,000 years off planet to consider the answer and we came up with the Human Plan, which was the plan Jesus was trying to convey in his teachings which were hopelessly lost to the Roman Christianity. These secret teachings of Jesus that came with the 3rd stage of human history.

The 3rd and Current Stage of Human history

It began 7,000 years ago and we and Earth were given about that long to accomplish the Human Plan. So the Jewish Bible, which is a history of one of the 6, once again, newly created civilisations, Mesopotamia land of the Sumerians, is just that – a history. When they left Mesopotamia half went to India and half went to Egypt. In fact the Kabbalah contains much of Earth’s history according to C.T. once you learn how to interpret it. For instance Malcouth who is located at the base of the tree of life in the Kabbalah, is Merlin.

Only Ľ of the soul would be contained in the physical body right from the start during this stage. This would have the effect of shortening our lifespan so that we can gain more knowledge (Karma) through many incarnations during the 7,000 year span and also some of us can operate more than one body in any given period. So each lifetime adds to the puzzle of why we were unable to hold all 50 dimensions of the soul in the body we built for ourselves. This is the first time the soul was split into 2 parts – the higher and lower self with forgetfulness to make each life unique and educational. It also made childbirth possible.

We would now practice 100% childbirth, male and female which had only been experimented with in the last period. There would be no adult births if I understand correctly, although it may well be that Merlin (who chose to incarnate in human form during this period as ordinary people as well as Michelangelo, and John Dee) may have used adult birth. The soul that occupied the physical body would determine the DNA memory. No two bodies contain exactly the same DNA.

The purpose of this 7,000 year plan was to find out what the base frequency of Earth needs to be in order to find a base chakra frequency in the human body which can hold the entire 50 dimensional human soul. We had discovered that 7.6 Hz was not nearly high enough. This soul reintegration has been accomplished during the 21st century by about 3 million individuals who remain in isolated communities. So we know it can be done.

It’s just a matter of how many more will be able to achieve it in this lifetime. Eventually all children will be born with 13 strands of DNA. The physical realms currently occupy 396 Dimensions. The light from the 6th sun is bringing in 50 Million new dimensional frequencies of higher vibrations. It is impossible to envisage what wonders the future holds. For instance the other 8 planets will once again be able to support their own unique life forms. There is a 13th Dimension planned. The other semi-physical races will once again become visible to us, as will our newly deceased relatives . . .

The reader will note that the Anunnaki and the other 5 factions of Velon had nothing to do with this history until very recently when they began interfering through mind control and channelling and one trip back in time. No one can force people to act against their free will. If they chose to be misled through flattery or greed or deception, that is there choice alone. The worst offenders are the ones who think they are in charge but are actually the most mind controlled of all which results in the insanity of mass extinctions.

Earth has her own plans which are coming to fruition.

I am taking the liberty of presenting a small excerpt from Chris Thomas’ books in order to demonstrate the quality of writing and information which goes far beyond my minor summary:

Chapter 6 The Universal Soul 2005 by Chris Thomas

Solely available and for under 10 pounds here: http://www.cygnus-books.co.uk/the-universal-soul-chris-thomas.html

Note: All Chris Thomas books are banned by Amazon and anyone trying to publish them in America has their accounts frozen by the NSA

Page 80 Only one mass extinction has occurred in earth’s history. That was three and one half million years ago when 4 planets decided to leave the solar system. The impact of the planets’ decision to leave resulted in the loss of virtually all life on every planet including Earth. It is at this time that the dinosaurs disappeared. All other life developments or removals have occurred by the Earth’s choice.

Earth’s purpose was to build a human – all other life was incidental to that goal. This is not to say that all other life on Earth can be sacrificed to the main aim. The exact opposite is true. As Earth has developed, souls who have taken on human form have made their choices; all the other life on Earth is part of the planet.

The first visitors to Earth were the 6 non-physical races (‘Angels’) who came to observe Earth’s progress, followed by the NGC 584 [semi-physical race] who came to help develop and create new life. As others of the semi-physical races developed the ability to travel between galaxies, they came to help the NGC and the Earth in all of its early developments. The Sirians came next, closely followed by the Pleiadeans, all to help this experiment of Earth take shape and form.

All the other planets in our solar system were also helped in this way. The period from 25 million to 15 million years ago was extremely hectic in terms of life development and creation. Everything then settled down and all of this solar system’s forms of life, an immense diversity, were allowed to evolve.

Project Human Extinction by Chris Thomas
The History of the Secret Teachings

Available at http://www.cygnus-books.co.uk/project-human-extinction-the-ultimate-conspiracy-chris-thomas-and-dave-morgan.html
For under 13 pounds

Page 44

Following the destruction of Atlantis, those who chose to still be a part of this “human experiment” returned to Earth and colonised 6 regions of the planet. These regions were:

1. South America
2. Mesopotamia (the area around Sumeria)
3. Egypt
4. Britain, Ireland and Northern France
5. Tibet
6. Southern Greece Volcanic activity destroyed most of this region leaving only scattered islands now. (see The Fool’s First Steps)

Each region began its own investigation into how life could be lived and how best to interact with the Earth herself. They also began to try to understand the reasons for the loss of the higher brain functions. One other “peculiarity” at this time was that there were no children. A human being is defined within the Akashic, for this early stage of our development, as being someone of human form with the whole of the soul [all 50 dimensions of perceptual awareness] within the physical body. At the time of Atlantis, [85,000 to 65,000 years ago] [there was a break from human physical occupation of Earth for 40,000 years after we sank Atlantis so that humans only returned about 20,000 years ago] and up until about 12,000 years ago, the method of becoming human was for a soul to arrive on Earth, copy the human “etheric template” which was created by Earth [morphological field vortex] and wrap the soul with the Earth’s energy patterns to create a “physical” body – a process known as “adult birth” – this is probably the origin of the Adam and Eve story in the Bible.

We did not work out the process for bringing forth children until we had learnt how to divide the soul into its higher and physical functions. Childbirth is achieved by attaching a very small amount of consciousness to the slowly developing foetus at about 16 days following conception; the level of consciousness is then gradually added to as the foetus develops, through birth, to puberty when the last “piece” of consciousness enters the body that is to be downloaded for that particular lifetime. We did not understand or fully explore this process during the time of Atlantis and so there were no children.

By about 18,000 years ago, we were experiencing some serious problems with the erosion of our higher functions and decided to build structures that could be used to enhance and recreate the functions being lost. At a parallel time, both South America and Egypt began designing and building pyramid structures. The pyramid form was decided upon as the geometric shape of the structure is capable of generating its own internal energy patterns as well as enhancing any other energies that were worked with. This is the true age of the pyramids in both south America and Egypt; 18,000 years old.

Just to add further confusion to accepted dates, according to the akashic, the sphinx was built as a marker to the entrance of the huge network of under-ground tunnels under the Giza plateau that were constructed at the end of Atlantis to shelter those who chose to remain on Earth to help undo the damage done by destroying the continent. The “face” of the Sphinx was also originally that of a lion to match its body, this entrance marker being built around 60,000 years ago – at least this date allows for the proper time-frame for the water erosion to the top of the Sphinx.

Page 47

In Britain, the situation was a little different. Everything is energy. In order to help us in our work on Atlantis, and through the times since, an energy flow was established from the centre of our Galaxy, through the Orion “Gate” and onto Salisbury Plain in Wiltshire. This energy supply contained something in the region of 7 million dimensions of energy. A dimension can be seen as being a collection of energy [vibrations] at compatible frequencies, each dimension containing a range of frequencies higher than the dimensions below it.

Salisbury Plain was chosen as the energy patterns of the planet’s own consciousness energy reach a peak where West Kennet Long barrow is now located. The portion of our main intake from the galaxy is located under that which later became Silbury Hill. The energy intake serves 2 functions; first to feed into the lay-line energy grid which was established to originally feed our requirements on Atlantis, and also to provide an energy source to the Earth herself. When Atlantis was destroyed, [sunk by us to protect the rest of Earth from a deadly bacteria GMO we had created and accidentally allowed to become airborne – hence story of Lot’s wife becoming a pillar of salt through infection by this bacteria which removes Hydrogen and therefore water from the body] the lay-line grid was rebuilt to cover the whole planet. Silbury Hill is no longer the primary energy intake point on the planet, a new energy point was connected to a point in north Somerset in 1996 (see Journey Home & Fool’s First Steps). This new energy has a total energy potential of 53 million dimensions and was installed to help humanity through its current process of reintegration.

Because of their proximity to this energy intake, the peoples who inhabited Britain, Ireland, and Northern France managed to maintain their higher brain functions for a longer period than others on the planet. When they did begin to lose these functions, the stone circle structures of Avebury and Stonehenge were built almost 10,000 years ago. The way they interconnected was this: you stood in the energy intake at Silbury then followed the progression of the stones through the avenues and circles of Avebury. Each standing stone and circle was imprinted with a certain level of knowledge. Once you had completed this full cycle of standing stones and circles, you would have regained sufficient knowledge of how to make use of the Stonehenge circles in order to reconstruct your higher brain functions. Both Stonehenge and Avebury were constructed in exactly the same way as the South American and Egyptian pyramids – by psychic means.

Elen
9th October 2015, 18:28
:Bump::Bump:

There's more to this story than meets the eye. Brien Foerster is also on to something important. This is part 1 of the two. I recommend it, really. Not that anybody is getting everything right the first time. We're all going to get it together some time soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmWum2RKwW0

Elen

Elen
22nd October 2015, 09:46
At this site there are 20 stone boxes weighing at least 90 tons each placed into small rooms along underground tunnels. The stone that they’re made from has been quarried a 1000km away.

We are supposed to believe, according to mainstream, that they must have dragged the stones from that far away, into the tunnels in absolute darkness (there’s no trace of flame-marks on the ceiling or walls) and carved them out with no other tools than copper and other stones and sand. If it wasn’t for the fact that academia perpetuates this nonsense, we would all have a really good belly laugh.

All right, have a belly laugh, it’s free and fun!

None of the Pharaohs built these.

Elen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfv3vRrfp2E

Elen
22nd October 2015, 12:36
A continuation of the previous video with Brien Foerster, here is Yousef Awyan son of the late Abd’el Hakim Awyan, showing a tour of the Serapeum in Saqqara, he explains where the word Serapeum comes from and gives addition info into the details. This man sounds very genuine and independent in his approach to Egyptology which is refreshing to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEv97-5sMM4

Elen