PDA

View Full Version : Death by Doctor (or should I say Pharmaceutical Companies)

shamanseeker
11th July 2014, 13:58
I know most of us on the forum know the following and will agree with the video below but I feel I need to post it for our visitors. During the 90s I was watching a health programme on the Italian state T.V. channel. The presenter was appalled because it was being reported that more people died from the side effects of pharmaceutical drugs than from the diseases themselves. There was a panel of eminent physicians on the programme one of whom was introduced as the most eminent doctor in Italy. The presenter asked this doctor to comment. To his, and my, surprise the doctor said that it was true. The presenter was totally at a loss as to what to say or do. When he had pulled himself together, he changed the subject immediately and didn't return to it - paid by the pharmaceutical companies? Any unbiased presenter would have picked this up and turned it into an interesting subject for the programme, no?

With regard to statins, I read in the Daily Mail a few weeks ago that they'd proved that statins at the beginning help but in the long term are very dangerous. Here in Italy, there are articles written regularly in the papers sympathising with people who are begging the government to allow them to be prescribed statins thinking that they will have no hope of recovery without them but the government doesn't want to pay for them; they're too expensive.

Concerning pain killers, my brother had an accident when he was 19 when he was hit by a lorry. He was in hospital for 9 months and they stupidly gave him too many pain killers. He blew up like a balloon and my mother was told they'd have to wait till the swelling went down before they could tell if his kidneys had been damaged permanently or not. They weren't, luckily, but he's always had problems with bloating even though he eats very little.

I'd just like to say that the propaganda is rife. When a Chinese girl died when she was taking Chinese medicine, the government said it was the Chinese medicine which killed her. Most people read this and say: 'Oh Chinese medicine is dangerous'. But how many people think of how many die whilst taking western medicine?

I've taught English to 5 or 6 people who work for important pharmaceutical companies including as Pfizer. I test the waters to see what they think about all of this. People who work in this sector are highly intelligent and very communicative. Only one took the same line as her company the others all said they agreed with me and when I asked what their colleagues think generally, they said that they agree too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-NbFqSyjAQ

The One
11th July 2014, 14:03
http://rawforbeauty.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Thepharma1.jpg

In this modern society we all depend in the modern technology that create Pharmaceutical Drug's that we think will cure us from sickness, This picture represent reality that the Pharmaceutical industry they create customer so that they gain a lot of profit, because big pharma only masks the problems, never intends to cure, they would loose to many big bucks doing that, this is so true. Some of the Medicine they created it has a lot of side effect and then you buy another medicine to that company to cure again the side effect. All drugs has is site effects which we cannot deny. The simplest solution in this wasto practice self discipline through diet, exercise and non sedentary lifestyle modifications, then zero medicine would be needed. it's not about curing, it's about how many drugs can they put you on and keep you on for life. It's a guaranteed money source. A cure is a one shot deal no profit in cures and they charge 300%-2000% mark up on those medicine that only cost pennies to make, because they have led you to believe that you will die without them. Big pharma is no better than any other corpocracy. i do agree prevention is better then cure,