PDA

View Full Version : Dead Eye in MK Ultra Programming

Sooz
10th July 2014, 12:12
Something I will look* into in further detail, is the left or right dead eye syndrome in those who have endured MK Ultra mind control programming.

Never heard of it before, came across it while researching some royals and the Chateau Amerois. Now I can see a distinct eye that is visually 'dead' in some of these people. Early days of research. Will come back to it later.

But here for now:

http://www.whale.to/b/eye_q.html

*No pun intended, lol...:watch:

This might be a bit far-fetched, but I'm just following a hunch.

10th July 2014, 15:57
It's very very real Sooz. I honestly think this is part of the symbolism used in popular culture by Rhianna, Jay Z, Beyonce, Gaga etc etc where the eye is deliberately covered either in honour of their handlers or because it is triggered.

norman
10th July 2014, 17:39
Hardly a clearer case than this one - Dianne Feinstein

http://cdn.breitbart.com/mediaserver/Breitbart/Big-Government/2012/12/19/SenFeinstein.png

Sooz
11th July 2014, 08:27
It's very very real Sooz. I honestly think this is part of the symbolism used in popular culture by Rhianna, Jay Z, Beyonce, Gaga etc etc where the eye is deliberately covered either in honour of their handlers or because it is triggered.

Yes I know about the 'eye' thing in illuminati symbolism in music culture, just didn't realise it really equated into the physical for the ptb. I am looking at everyone's eyes now! lol. :hilarious:

I have an eye which is slightly different from the other, however I don't think I've been got at....gah!:D

Gotta take all all this stuff in a common sense way. Mind you, take a look at some of those eyeballs, especially that sister of someone who is now in charge of child abuse....definite dead eye there.

The royal I was looking at that I met in the 1980's definitely had a dead eye also.

Seikou-Kishi
11th July 2014, 10:44
My eyes are usually green but they change colour. When they do, they usually turn vivid blue. Maybe that means I flip between jealousy and unhappiness (lol). The kind of weakness that would cause one eye to become lazy like that is not something we suffer with, though we have quite formidable will and equaly strong love, so maybe that is why. It is no secret that the strengths and weaknesses of a person's character "condense down" as strengths and weaknesses of the person's body when those strengths and weaknesses have persisted long enoug. Perhaps this is just a specific example of that general idea.

Sooz
11th July 2014, 10:57
My eyes are usually green but they change colour. When they do, they usually turn vivid blue. Maybe that means I flip between jealousy and unhappiness (lol). The kind of weakness that would cause one eye to become lazy like that is not something we suffer with, though we have quite formidable will and equaly strong love, so maybe that is why. It is no secret that the strengths and weaknesses of a person's character "condense down" as strengths and weaknesses of the person's body when those strengths and weaknesses have persisted long enoug. Perhaps this is just a specific example of that general idea.

Mr Sushi, you have spoken before about your eye colour changing. Most intriguing. I remember Duncan O'Finioan said that his eye colour changes, but quite suddenly, (Project Camelot interview with Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan). He claimed that he was subject to mind control as a child and trained as a super soldier. Don't know if you know about him.

Do you have any other reasons to believe why your eye colour changes?

When I was younger my eye colour changed all the time from either blue to grey or green, but very gradually over months, not hours. Over the last few decades they have settled into green and are now stable at a green colour. So I'm not saying it's an unusual thing for eye colour to change.

Seikou-Kishi
11th July 2014, 11:43
Mr Sushi, you have spoken before about your eye colour changing. Most intriguing. I remember Duncan O'Finioan said that his eye colour changes, but quite suddenly, (Project Camelot interview with Kerry Cassidy and Bill Ryan). He claimed that he was subject to mind control as a child and trained as a super soldier. Don't know if you know about him.

Do you have any other reasons to believe why your eye colour changes?

When I was younger my eye colour changed all the time from either blue to grey or green, but very gradually over months, not hours. Over the last few decades they have settled into green and are now stable at a green colour. So I'm not saying it's an unusual thing for eye colour to change.

My brother is ridiculously indecisive but he says "at least I stick to one eye colour" lol (actually his change too, but not as dramatically or as frequently). Changing eye colour isn't all that rare in my family, but with most it is as you say, a rather gradual thing. Mine can be one colour in the morning and an entirely different one at night. Recently one of them was very bright green (emerald green, with that slight bluishness) and the other was deep blue, like cobalt blue glass. Sometimes it's like the green separates and my eyes are patches of hazel (which can be so vivid as to seem almost gold) and blue. The only colour they've never been is brown. Or grey I guess, but that seems more like a lack of colour than a colour itself.

I've found my eyes become more vividly coloured if I'm in a more spiritual mood or using psychic talents, and so on, but I've not noticed any patterns when it comes to the colours themselves. When I've been in such states with people, they've often said that my eyes shine or even glow. I would laugh though if I considered too seriously the idea that I might be a super soldier (I know you weren't saying that) because I'm an Olympics-grade procrastinator lol.

I recently had success with something I'd been wanting to work with more closely for a while. I successfully changed the colour of a friend's eyes through hypnosis. I'd read years ago of people with multiple personalities often having different eye colours in each one so I knew it was possible. With me though, I don't seem to switch between a group of distinct eye colours, but rather they change gradually, and sometimes not at the same time or in the same way. The exact colours, and patterns of colours when there's more than one, are often unique.

When I was younger my hair used to be jet black in winter and platinum blond in summer, although that's very common in children. I have much more experience using hypnosis to change hair colour... Hypnotised away the grey in one person and then I was swamped with requests lol.

So no, I'm not really sure why it happens. When I'm more spiritually active, they're more vivid and "fiery", but the colour isn't really linked. I.e., it's not that blue = on. It seems to fit my personality though. Not that that changes from one minute to the next, but that I love things that are different or flexible and view things that are unyielding as boring. I can imagine myself being the sort of person who would protest being made to stick with a single eye colour for a lifetime. It harmonises with my Aquarian nature :-)