PDA

View Full Version : Sunscreen could by Altering your Hormones

shamanseeker
9th July 2014, 14:24
When I started earning much less money, I panicked about protecting my skin. Not only did I discover that the least expensive and simplest skin creams didn't harm my skin but it was aging less than most people's. OK, this may also be thanks to my DNA and the way I take life, but a scientist once told a friend of mine that anti-age creams do not help one bit and we're better off using inexpensive creams and even vaseline.

I was also worried about not being able to use expensive sun creams. My skin is fine despite the fact that I don't use them. I keep my skin hydrated and don't sit in it when the sun is high in the sky but have for some years now suspected that these products, especially anti-age products do more harm to us than good. I look at women who are wealthy and spend an incredible amount on these products and their skin is usually worse than ours and if these products worked, they wouldn't need plastic surgery, would they!

http://www.davidicke.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/get-attachment-27-587x273.jpg

‘Nobody wants to burn in the sun. Not only is it painful and energy depleting, but sunburn can contribute to skin cancer down the road. Unfortunately, the chemical sunscreens made to protect people from skin cancer contain endocrine disruptors. They also prevent absorption of valuable Vitamin D through the skin.

The sun is the primary life giving force on planet Earth. Our relationship with the sun tends to vacillate between extremes, on the one hand with overexposure via tanning beds and sunbathing or else avoiding the sun altogether. Sunscreen promises us protection from skin cancer, and has been marketed aggressively as the solution to spending long amounts of time in the sun with impunity.’

Read more: http://www.globalresearch.ca/sunscreen-could-be-altering-your-hormones/5390476

gardener
9th July 2014, 21:12
Hello Shamanseeker this is an interesting post, both my sister and myself are extremely photosensitive, I live in Scotland so we don't get that much sun but, even on dull days we just get a rash in minutes. We use a high factor sunscreen because if we don't it is a nightmare, however recently I have bought an aloe very plant and it really does help. So I am trashing the sunscreen.thank you for this information, gardener x

Tribe
9th July 2014, 21:40
Fruits and veg to help with your body's natural sp factor

Blackcurrants
Blueberries
Blackberries
Black grapes
Figs
Oranges
Butternut squash
Dark green peppers
Kale
Spinach

As for anti aging creams I eat avocados and have five a week or more , unless it's a real what we call skint week and then we eat if it's , if it's there we will have it if not tough ! Lol
Avacados look after my skin completely , I have good soft skin and some say I look younger than my years , and I used to smoke a fair bit too !! I also put avocado oil on my face before I go to sleep at night , cheaper than creams and lasts longer :)

Altaira
10th July 2014, 07:19
I made my sun cream last year and it worked perfectly even when I was at the seaside. I made higher factor for my son and it was OK for him too. It is so simple to make it you need coconut oil, beeswax, essential oils with SPF and a container. You can find various recipes on the internet you can use shea butter, or almond or grape seed oils for carrier, also if you have fair skin you need to add Titanium Dioxide or zinc oxide to create sunscreen that protects the skin from prolonged sun exposure. Both compounds should have normal sized particles, not micronised.

Cearna
10th July 2014, 07:51
The interview of Bill Ryan with Gabrielle???????? (can't remember her name)(about 2+ years ago) a German lady, about Vitamin D and its use was highly enlightening to me. She talked a whole lot of sense about getting enough Vitamin D3 into the body, and she was adamant that the use of sun screens was harmful to the skin especially the fact that more melanomas occur with the use of high number sun screens. She seemed to have lots of facts and figure to back up from her own research.

Now if you know me well enough you may believe what I have said and I have mentioned this quite a few times. Whilst on holiday in Molokaii, I was being given a lot of healing by Tsong Khapa (Tibetan). I was in private accommodation - he insisted I go out in the mid-day sun in the nothing whilst he worked on me for an hour or so each day for about 9 days. Now, I burn readily at any time and it easily blisters, so I was worried that I would burn, except that I didn't, only in a perfectly circular spot in my mid-regions, which went red, then dried skin appeared which itched. Now this seemed absolutely unbelievable to me, so I asked him how was this possible. His answered was that he had put a shield around my body that would not let the harmful UV rays through but did let the good helpful rays through. I asked about the circle that did burn but never got painful, and he said I had been killed by a canon ball in the Crimean War, and its effects were troubling me in this life so he was healing it. I asked could I have him make the shiel around me permanent, and he did so. Since that time in late 1980's, I might redden a bit but never get painful burns, and for many years I have spent hours out in the sunlight, tending to the garden, so the shield is still working.

I have asked if every one can do this and the answer is yes, you can, just ask your Higher Self or your resident Archangel to put it their for you. If they don't believe they know how ask them to call on Tsong Kapa who will I'm sure show you how. It is a shield only against the harmful rays and will lets the good ones through. It surely cannot hurt to ask, sensitive skin or not. I buy body butter with Shea butter and paw-paw or avocado and these cost about A$3.50 which is great.

shamanseeker
11th July 2014, 13:28
Hello Shamanseeker this is an interesting post, both my sister and myself are extremely photosensitive, I live in Scotland so we don't get that much sun but, even on dull days we just get a rash in minutes. We use a high factor sunscreen because if we don't it is a nightmare, however recently I have bought an aloe very plant and it really does help. So I am trashing the sunscreen.thank you for this information, gardener x

I often use Aloe Vera - it's wonderful stuff! There are health food stores which sell natural products that protect us from the sun, too. Be careful if you get a rash and have a look at them. I wouldn't want to be responsible in the case that you and your sister burn. In Scotland people's skin is very white and delicate - very beautiful, too!