PDA

View Full Version : Karen Hudes 8 July 2014

Sooz
9th July 2014, 04:53
Just released. Gold from the global debt facility to replace paper currency.
Not sure what this all means, will have to watch it again. Seems big.

If you click on the you tube icon, you can see all the comments, including Karen answering questions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gt4VV9602FM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gt4VV9602FM

Sooz
9th July 2014, 05:12
I really don't know what to think about this. It's either the biggest scam out there or something HUGE is going down behind the scenes.

Could this relate to Christine Leguarde's cryptic commentary re 20 July 2014 and a financial re-set?

Sooz
9th July 2014, 05:20
Fulford's blog:

https://2012thebigpicture.wordpress.com/2014/07/07/benjamin-fulford-update-for-july-7-2014-some-kind-of-major-showdown-looming-this-month-videos/

Nothing at PA or any alternative news. However there is an article in Spanish re this in Newsweek.

The One
9th July 2014, 05:40
Also

Letters from Karen and the World Bank to political leaders can be seen below

https://s3.amazonaws.com/khudes/ltokyoembassiesoutoftokyo.pdf

https://s3.amazonaws.com/khudes/ltokyoembassies1.pdf

Ria
9th July 2014, 06:25
Sooz I'v sent this out to people I know.
We live in hope .
Could this now happen?
It was uploaded last year..........
Worldwide Arrest Warrants Officially Out For Bush & Obama!
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JNhGkYQb4zo&feature=player_detailpage
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=JNhGkYQb4zo&feature=player_detailpage

Sooz
9th July 2014, 08:03
Not fear-mongering, but I seriously sense something is up. I would rather post this and appear a fool than not.

http://2012thebigpicture.wordpress.com/2014/07/07/update-on-the-event-from-prepare-for-change-the-end-of-humanitys-enslavement/

Sooz
9th July 2014, 08:05
And this one, financial reset.

https://2012thebigpicture.wordpress.com/tag/financial-reset/

KosmicKat
9th July 2014, 11:47
In short, a fractional gram's worth of gold is affixed to layers of polyester, creating a note – called an "Aurum" – similar in dimension and thickness to a U.S. dollar bill. This gold (usually 1/10th or 1/20th of a gram) is commercially recoverable. So an Aurum offers similar potential as a coin or bar, in terms of providing a vehicle for storing and exchanging known, dependable increments of precious metals – just in much smaller (and more affordable) amounts than commercially available to date.

The big idea here? In a world where a 1oz coin of gold costs over $1,200, an Aurum will let you hold a few dollars' worth of gold in a single note. If you've got pocket change, you can be a precious metals owner.

And you don't have to change your behavior. You can store and transport an Aurum in your billfold along with your dollars.
As far as I can see, this will pull the rug from under the fiat currencies debaclé but it won't change the underlying problem of our enslavement to debt. There is also the continuing problem of public ownership of a precious metal, at least in the United States, where the government (IIRC) can demand your gold at any time.

Sooz
9th July 2014, 13:06
As far as I can see, this will pull the rug from under the fiat currencies debaclé but it won't change the underlying problem of our enslavement to debt. There is also the continuing problem of public ownership of a precious metal, at least in the United States, where the government (IIRC) can demand your gold at any time.

Fascinating, so that is the technology Hudes was referring to with the proposed new currencies? An 'Aurum'?

I was wondering about that, thanks KK.

If this all goes ahead, I wonder what will happen to the price of Gold. I read somewhere that in August the manipulation of the silver price will end after a couple of hundred years of control in London.

Interesting days indeed.

9th July 2014, 13:16
I really don't know what to think about this. It's either the biggest scam out there or something HUGE is going down behind the scenes.

Could this relate to Christine Leguarde's cryptic commentary re 20 July 2014 and a financial re-set?

Certainly makes you wonder doesn't it? I shall send this to my brother for some inside info and see what he comes back with. He's made himself a million off of gold and silver trading and keeps his finger very much on the pulse of the banking cartels' movements. I don't say that to brag (since it's his achievement not mine) but merely to add credence to what he might find/know.

I'll be back....

BabaRa
9th July 2014, 18:20
Now wait a minute. Wasn't Karen fired from the World Bank (or did she quit). Either way, last year she was a whistleblower against the World Bank and not under their employment.

Now, she's back working for them!?!?! This is making me suspicious.

Just got through reading the book Transylavanian Sunrise. Allegedly a true story. Anyhow talks about the top pyramid of power, supposedly Freemasons. He claims what they do is first offer you the carrot. If you don't go for that, they give you the stick. But then, after you can't get employment etc., they come back one more time and offer you the carrot. Because they want you under their program.

I watched same thing happen to General Petraeus. Big mucky muck, head of CIA. He was found to have an affair and fired. What!?!? all these guys are having affairs and not getting fired. (Clinton didn't get impeached. ) Petraeus disappears from headlines, then all of a sudden I see he was one of the guests at the Bilderberg's Conference this year.

Same pattern as Karen. Your in, your out - and then suddenly you're in again. I'm suspicious.

gardener
9th July 2014, 20:56
Thank you Babara youl may have something there as we say here in Scotland sounds like a bit of skulduggery. gardener x

Altaira
9th July 2014, 21:01
Now wait a minute. Wasn't Karen fired from the World Bank (or did she quit). Either way, last year she was a whistleblower against the World Bank and not under their employment.

Now, she's back working for them!?!?! This is making me suspicious.

. She is saying she was reinstated in 2012 not now.

ronin
9th July 2014, 21:40
whatever is afoot these days,it does seem a correction is starting to happen.
politicians,leaders(supposedly) ,banks,the war on terror are all on the backfoot.
something is happening,who we trust we will see,as dates and times are coming frequent and in short periods.

for the average joe all seems normal out there,things are just as they are and they are getting on with it.
for those that follow the alternative media things are big and there seems a massive change coming.

would you be disapointed if nothing happens on the 20th?
do you really want change that will affect and upturn your life?
are you prepared?or will just take it as it comes?

i wish i could believe what Karen and the white dragon society say to be true.
but i cannot see our governments spending trillions on rfid chips,nsa,Monsanto,education,mind control,other technology that we are not aware of and any other inhuman control system that they can think of.

only to lose it all over a period weeks or months.

we see videos of bush,Obama and Blair and the arrest and conviction of their crimes!
but we see these only on the alt media forums,nothing on the mainstream news.
and they do not seemed panicked but carrying on with what they are doing?

dates are interesting,lets see what happens.

norman
9th July 2014, 21:57
My feeling about it is almost a whooopeee !

I still dare not contact family and friends to tell them because I'm sick of shooting my cred' in both feet.

BabaRa
9th July 2014, 21:59
She is saying she was reinstated in 2012 not now.

Thanks for clarification.

But for me, it doesn't matter when - what matters is the back and forth. She's been out there for some time criticizing the world bank. Of course, now she'll say they're the good guys because of this currency change.

While we know what the world bank has done to every country they've "helped".

ronin
9th July 2014, 22:07
are you talking one world order and currency!
a underhanded plan to implement their agenda?

Ria
10th July 2014, 02:48
A Bill that is going to be passed in secret on Wednesday
https://medium.com/@tom_watson/22c3136de17c

Altaira
10th July 2014, 06:18
Thanks for clarification.

But for me, it doesn't matter when - what matters is the back and forth. She's been out there for some time criticizing the world bank. Of course, now she'll say they're the good guys because of this currency change.

While we know what the world bank has done to every country they've "helped".

I agree if I don't take her seriously. Everything shes ever done was talking without proper backup and whatever she claimed has never happened.

Ria
10th July 2014, 07:10
Russia approves creation of BRICS foreign exchange fund

The Russian Government has approved a draft agreement on the creation of a $100 billion fund by Brazil, Russia, India, China, and South Africa to steady currency markets.
http://in.rbth.com/world/2014/07/07/russia_approves_creation_of_brics_foreign_exchange _fund_36499.html

The new BRICS fund will have $100 billion, though it is formed only by five countries. Source: Alamy / Legion Media
The Russian Government signed a draft agreement on the creation of a $100 billion pool of currency reserves that the BRICS countries are forming to guard against financial shocks. According to the document, the countries’ dollar reserves will remain on the balance sheets of their central banks. However, these reserves can be made available at the request of one of the parties.
Vasily Yakimkin, a senior lecturer at the Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration (RANEPA), says two substructures are being created under the project. The stabilisation fund with capital of $100 billion would be a direct competitor with the IMF. China would contribute $41 billion, Brazil, Russia and India, $18 billion each and South Africa $5 billion. The second substructure would be a new development bank will come into being with a start-up capital of $50 billion, with each country contributing $10 billion. “As expected, the agreements on the creation of these structures will soon be signed at the summit of the heads of the BRICS countries in Brazil on July 15,” Yamikin says. “The structures will start functioning starting in 2015.” He adds that each of the BRICS countries wants to host the headquarters of the new institution.
Related:

BRICS Bank challenges US financial domination - Russian analysts
Russia notes progress in cooperation within BRICS — official
73 percent of Russian entrepreneurs ready to invest in BRICS - E&Y study
Yakimkin says that the development bank will fund various institutional or infrastructural projects in other countries, notably in Africa. The new currency fund will be a “mutual aid fund” to be used in case one of the BRICS countries encounters any financial problems. Russia, India, and Brazil can count on a loan equal to their contribution to the pool, while, as a rule, China’s access to the liquidity is limited to half of its share. “This project will significantly reduce the future volatility of the currency markets of developing countries, which several months ago endured a serious downturn while the IMF did not help,” says Yakimkin. The fall of the BRICS countries’ currencies began in summer 2013 when the Brazilian real and Russian rouble dropped to their four year lows in relation to the dollar and the Indian rupee tumbled to a historic low.
Key impacts
The total volume of funds in the IMF is currently $369.05 billion, but the new BRICS fund will have $100 billion, though it is formed only by five countries. “The decision of the BRICS countries about the creation of a supranational organization analogous to the IMF seems logical and correct, says Anton Soroko, an analyst from the investment holding company FINAM. “At the moment, the IMF has become something unwieldy and is practically not being reformed.” Soroko adds that the US is blocking the recapitalization of the IMF by developing countries since it risks losing a considerable amount of influence.
Vasily Yakimkin says the IMF delays lending for infrastructural and investment projects in developing countries, while overcharging interest.
According to UFSIC macroeconomics analyst Vasiliy Ukharskiy, if the project for the creation of a rival to the IMF is realized, and the bank functions properly, this will definitely bring the BRICS group to a new level. “The most important thing is for the new organization not to suffer from the same problems that the IMF has – otherwise it will just be an attempt to gain control over the supranational economic superstructure,” Anton Soroko adds. “I think that the parallel existence of these structures may bring benefits as they will one way or another start to compete for member-participants, which will push them to the more thoughtful evaluation of problems, and consequently, their solutions.”

10th July 2014, 12:33
Just had this from my brother:

"I don't think much of the video. They want preserve factional reserve
banking and preserve the status of the Dollar, for now. There will be
a big crash to usher in the world currency, preparation for which is
the what the China/Russia v US shenanigans relate to. There is already
a global currency inter-bank settlements (called SDR - see
http://www.bitcoinassay.com/blog/2014/5/5/imf-loan-to-ukraine-in-sdr-not-us-dollars)
and that is what they want in place as the solution to the next big
crash. Gold remains true money though which is why China and Russia
are desperately buying more, and the US will not give other countries
such as Germany the gold they allegedly hold for them. So I view it as
an antidote rather than part of the conspiracy, and the unfolding
crisis will be around derivatives in part relating to gold and esp.
Silver, i.e. all the contracts that have been sold over the years to
suppress the price which do not have actual gold to back them up.
There's circa 4 quadrillion of outstanding derivatives which is a
house of cards waiting to topple.

Gold is stronger lately after a heavily supressed year and there's
rumours in the market of a Portugese bank in trouble So something
around the 20th is possible but if I had to put money on it I'd have
said October or October of next year."

Ria
24th July 2014, 08:57
http://larouchepac.com/node/31383
BRICS Development Bank vs. Collapsing Financial System
July 22, 2014 • 9:07AM
Imperial Financial Power Opposes the new Development Banks
Battle lines are forming regarding the BRICS nations' decisions to operate two new $100 billion infrastructure investment and development banks over the next year. London and Wall Street finance oppose these international development banks and would wreck them by "internal competition among the capitalizing (BRICS) nations," believing that they (the Empire) can inject "IMF conditionalities" into these banks. And then, there is the imperial drive toward war.

Losing Their Nerve
Indian Proposal for BRICS to use Local Currencies
Although the New Development Bank launched by the BRICS nations has not explicitly established the use of local currencies in its operations, it is being widely discussed, and a proposal to facilitate such use was issued in the Financial Times yesterday by Akshay Mathur of the Indian Council on Global Relations.

Enhancing Further Development
Halligan: BRICS Challenges Dollar
Economic columnist Liam Halligan comments on the new BRICS development bank in the Daily Telegraph. After a rather long introduction on how since the Bretton Woods Conference, the dollar has become the unquestioned reserve currency, he points to the BRICS conference, which he mentions ironically took place within days of the 70th anniversary of the Bretton Woods Conference July 22, 1944, as challenging this status quo.

The BRICS Are Coming!
Edge of the Collapse: Europe
The oncoming breakdown of the European section of the trans-Atlantic banking system is being discussed with great nervousness in the financial press.

'Shut Them Down!'
The Latest Rotten Asset Bubble Waiting to Collapse
A front-page New York Times story datelined July 19 details the latest phony asset bubble blossoming on Wall Street: subprime auto loans, those made to individuals with bad credit, which have grown more than 130% since the 2009 aftermath of the latest blowout. Like the "liars'" home mortgage loans which helped bring down the system then, these loans typically exaggerate or totally fabricate the income of the borrower, while also, they are typically made for amounts exceeding the resale value of the car two to three times over, because of add-ons, debt carried over from an older car traded-in, or just pure fraud.
-------------------------
http://www.stage2omega.com/5-minute-speech-that-got-judge-napolitano-fired-from-fox-news/
Published on Jul 12, 2014

Speech That Got Judge Napolitano Fired From Fox News!

Asking questions as Judge Andrew Napolitano did in a recent broadcast on his now cancelled daily show may very well be the reason behind his recent dismissal from Fox. Though specific details are hard to come by because the Judge has yet to give any interviews on the matter, it’s believed that his refusal to bow to commonly manufactured media narratives is among one of several key reasons he is no longer with the network.

The following 5-Minute Speech that Got Napolitano Fired from Fox News is one that should not only be forwarded and shared with every single man, woman and child in this country, but taught and expounded upon in every social studies, civics and government class from first grade through college.