PDA

View Full Version : Demons

Cearna
7th July 2014, 04:40
I asked Ivan, the Archangel of the Star of David to talk to me about this topic, so felt it should come under the Channelled Messages category (user discretion advised). It is in response to the 777 response in the Was Jimmy Saville a wizard", and determining the nature of Mythological Beings thread by SK - so just my way of adding to the story.

Pollution of your mind and Soul

Well in advance of the linear time we are in, the Annunaki arrived in working planets (3). The only life form on these were what we now call Reptoids, but these exhibit no form of Soul or Spirit, so the Earth Humanoid forms walled them off with stone walls. Their notoriety preceded them, but their soldiers, being of giant size, picked up the stones, pelted them back, and openly risked life, and netted the few that were left into slavery, this was their normal method of heralding their arrival.

Close to our planet was only Sirius, the Fell spirits on it were only solid, very large heads and abdomen. On way to Earth, the Annunaki sold many slaves to any one willing to trade for them. The gold prices then, were more than they are now, and in trade, only gold was ever used. This led to only gold being used, as a workable commodity. Their own soil on their planets grew very little, their own trade being mainly Fell spirits, who could be forced to use magic for their owners. Some were extremely powerful and create a life form around themselves and could in fact look like a minor spirit in a great Life Form. These became the main ones in demand. The Fell Spirits saw what their power was treated to – lots of gold and powerful stones in real abundance.

They demanded in return to clothe and feed them. Their industry meant the ones owning them were always solvent and able to live in riches beyond compare. They removed whatever Fell Spirits could be caught, and used Sirius to watch over whatever came by. This planet became their notable base in this part of the Universe.

When in solid form the Fell ones, spilled into every part of this Galaxy, on Earth ending in riches of enormity, and gave us marriages of rich and powerful Lords. This settled life on Earth for millions of years. Which in its way is saying that we have been here for millions, not thousands of years. This is what happened about 1o million years ago – the Annunaki, rivalled by humans for their right to exist on their own land, joined the whole human race of that time, to get back what had become Annunaki lands. The humans won this time. The Annunaki, so mad at this, took on power struggles against the humans needing Fell spirits, needing power enough to not be taken down. They fell into bad traps, in so doing, and over time, in space, became victims of their own greed.

What resulted at that time was a split in the wave form in time. Under tremendous stress of so much power being used in a small space in time. The volcanoes became flaming, hurtling power themselves, and in the end took Earth into 10 times zones. Then into two more of linear time. We are in one of those two. Pleas went into time, and only too late did the gods realise what was happening, because this is the furthest place end to end from where the home of the Gods is.

As an aside, Jesus did exist in one of the other time lines, not this one, but did not live the story given as his.

Linear time brought the fell spirits to this small part of the Universe, as what held them to here was the human feeding grounds, as only time in linear space can stretch to the ends of the Earth, as if roped in from one end to the other. It doesn't look like it but linear time bends from the middle to the outside and becomes circular to us.

The Fell became the instruments to themselves, not the Annunaki, and offered gifts to who ever sold themselves to them in some way. Now they are so overwhelming in force and numbers, the are huge numbers living in the old rim of the Earth, as their insular fears of being blown to bit by Nukes, has them in dim, dark places, where ever is out of touch with humans. The Fell spirits are now so hungry, they are at a frenzy pace, to feed on huge numbers, is their only life need, as well in advance of now, they felt the instance to kill of all other forces of evil and are now spreading terror amongst the guests who took them over.

To clear it all, has needed future races to come to claim their Life Form back. These were mostly French in origin, for their need is the greatest, for their indigent forces were stopped in the Napoleonic Wars. They ran out of gold and cannot retrieve it back. Those in line to the throne spent in millions of French francs, their innermost treasures, to buy some monstrous huge , powerful Fell spirits. We now have not only Fell Spirits to contend with, but also the faithful of French Industrial times, who went to other time zones and sent back to Earth the few who took on royal blood in future times. These are the E T’s of grey origin, because, by heading into other Time Zones, changed their DNA into a parody of our DNA. What they ended in was rows on rows of tiny dinosaurs from which the Annunaki insist must be realised Humans of enlightenment, so their fealty to them in open, is complete and utter. It is to these thirty three that all must so bow to, in fact they are in what is known as Royal Burrows.

The Myths pertain to stories of how to obtain worth in society. The names are of Demons who said I'm a God. To say it is one thing, to be it something else. Their rule of thumb is – to get to life Evermore, there is only ever one way and that is to so say “I need to be in your shedding power” Not to call on God, but the inference is that to cling to one is to make it your slave. The inner workings of the few who do locate the Fell ones in Occult practices, solve who to call on, and what sort of power ends in your hands. The rash of gentle knights of these cosseting demons, only ends in only utter, complete helplessness, because all he ever wanted was total power over working man. They now see no power is worth the joining of fell to human DNA as it ends only one way, in regal haemophilia which is complete in itself and can only be cured by adding commoner blood and hoping for no throwbacks. They are also hoping that they may obtain giftedness from this as well.

Royalty went to the Pope believing he could help in this joing of Fell and Human,because he gets to chant in Latin in Occult magic, and ends in their obedience to his grace if ever he needs it. The Pope is guided and taught by the Demons -Mythras (This Demon knows only of life in linear time and is not the one known of as half fish half human -this one calls himself the God of Gods), and Lilith, (according to Demonic lore, this is the God of all Life, who now lives in the Vatican, under occult protection) to whom all reverence must be extended and paid for their power services in tonnes of gold. They are so far the two most wealthy of all Demons, plus many, many obedient slaves and copious sacrifices.

Lilith sees sex in the terms of the bringing of life but Seers see her as female, and only in one dimension - flat – pleasing to the eye – one has seen her in rows of sexual acts of total depravity and this is the view many want to see her as, as making lots of babies, all dependant on evil interaction to humans. In this it is only symbolic. The Grey pope is mostly associated with any work done with her. If you could feel her you would feel extreme cold ,so snakes were associated with her, and it is this symbol most know her by. If seen psychically, then the thrust of the attack was Satanic, having been sent to a male by a Satanic order devotee, who use Lilith to protect their need to claim you to their sentience, and so thereby have ownership over your own sovereignty .

Ria
7th July 2014, 07:39
I am hesitant to ask, if you have the time I would be greatful for clarification (I know it is a big subject)
E,g.

Well in advance of the linear time we are in,?

the Annunaki arrived in working planets (3). Do you mean spacecraft planets?

The only life form on these were what we now call Reptoids, but these exhibit no form of Soul or Spirit, so the Earth Humanoid forms walled them off with stone walls. ? this seems to to me there were two types of life forms? Reptoids and Humanoid forms and maybe a third, the Annunaki.

Their notoriety preceded them, but their soldiers, being of giant size, picked up the stones, pelted them back, and openly risked life, and netted the few that were left into slavery, this was their normal method of heralding their arrival.who's soldiers ? Who was netted into slavery?
"Heralding their arrival" do you mean the Annunaki or the Reptoids ?
I am not clear who is attacking who?

Ria
7th July 2014, 07:56
Close to our planet was only Sirius, the Fell spirits on it were only solid, very large heads and abdomen.who and what are the Fell spirits? And how do they relate to us?

On way to Earth, the Annunaki sold many slaves to any one willing to trade for them. The gold prices then, were more than they are now, and in trade, only gold was ever used. This led to only gold being lused, as a workable commodity. Their own soil on their planets grew very little, their own trade being mainly Fell spirits, who could be forced to use magic for their owners. Some were extremely powerful and create a life form around themselves and could in fact look like a minor spirit in a great Life Form. These became the main ones in demand. The Fell Spirits saw what their power was treated to – lots of gold and powerful stones in real abundance.if the Fell Spirits had power, how did they get enslaved by the Annunaki?

They demanded in return to clothe and feed them. Their industry meant the ones owning them were always solvent and able to live in riches beyond compare.they accepted ownershipm???

They removed whatever Fell Spirits could be caught, and used Sirius to watch over whatever came by. This planet became their notable base in this part of the Universe."they" do you mean the Annunaki? How dose "Sirius "watch over? Sirius being a planet?.....other beings?

The next paragraphs I would like to ask about as well.
Many thanks, I know this is a big subject to encapsulate.

Cearna
7th July 2014, 09:29
[QUOTE=Ria;27344]I am hesitant to ask, if you have the time I would be greatful for clarification (I know it is a big subject)
E,g.Well in advance of the linear time we are in.

First of all, to all popular beliefs, this solar system exists in linear time. This is not so, it is only Earth that is in linear time. We believe that time and space make linear time, but this is not so on this particular planet and the other Earth mentioned above which are in Linear time. all the other Earths in the time/space continuum have wave- form life. Our linear time, is only Light stretched to it fullest extent, that's the simplest way of explaining it. The final Earth to come from the volcanic eruptions after the wars between Humans and Reptoids (see above story.) was the one we are on.

It seems to have a time/space linear pattern of its own, the other one with linear time, does not seem suited to Human occupation, and seems to only suit working in mines, by the peoples who were here, before other ET nations knew we were here. They were in some disarray at first, but settled into mining and trading in minerals, gems and gold. In actual time on Earth, these people were gone before the Reptoids arrived, so in the split, time began to fill in on itself, and somehow the people of this other linear time Earth come from back at the beginning of the Humanoid development - not one thing, nor another just on way to if you can understand.

The time that the first wave of Reptoid arrival in original wave form time, was about halfway in the development of Humanoids when there were Neanderthals and Anthropoids calling themselves Underground man.

Do you mean spacecraft planets?

At that time these worlds of Reptoids there were no spacecraft, there was some form of orbit, but there was no sun to drive them on, as their planets began in dark space. They had too many numbers of them, they ran out of food, and moved lines of workers to string all three together, till able to sling a comet towards them. which gave them the drive to slowly move along, to come eventually out of the darkness into the Milk Way Galaxy, where they fundamentally began to drift to wherever the comet took them. Time was slower then than now, so when they arrived they were not like the way they were in the darkness. they gathered many soldiers from other planets as they went on their merry way conquering as they went.

The three planets that arrived her were only small, and two in a way just turned up, because solar winds drove these planets towards Earth. The other one was captured on the way, and it had some structures on it that they used to fling at people in other worlds, as they were head hunters and became the first head hunters on Earth.

? this seems to to me there were two types of life forms? Reptoids and Humanoid forms and maybe a theird, the Annunaki.

There are so many that to name all would take time indeed.The Reptoids began in the darkness like the many reptiles on Earth, however, by arriving into Light they began to feed and grow quite large, and three of these species were notoriously cruel - these became the Annunaki. These are the ones that arrived the first time round. The Humans were in a transition period they began as heterosexual humans using the DNA of a Danaan mother and in one species the DNA of a bear (now non-existent) and the other species, the DNA of a Danaan mother and a small mammal of Earth (this story is told also in the thread of the beginning of man on Earth). They were in the next stage, of the combination of the two species. (the blue is where I left this yesterday)

The fell spirits are the Demonic species - different types of them so are linked together in some places under the name of Fell Spirits.

Ria
7th July 2014, 13:23
This is as far as I have made it, get the rest when I can. The fell spirits are the Demonic species - different types of them so are linked together in some places under the name of Fell Spirits. I lost some after the bit I've written here by pressing a delete or backspace button and poof it disappeared.

Thanks again,
It would seem to me that "the Fell" are not all Demonic, correct me if I am wrong, also is this not another term for The Jin.
So are we to understand the Fell work for the reptilians or do some work independently?
How are they bound to there enslavers?
If they have the ability to be creative( the Fell) could they would they co-create with humans for the good of all on a free will basis, e,g, heal planet Earth. I can see the con "that the humans are the problem" and need to be got rid of.
:hmm:

ronin
7th July 2014, 14:31
Carissa Conte has written a very good article on how people can be influenced by negative entities.i have mentioned before that people can be attacked by other people by various means,total strangers may give you a dark look and smirk.
here Carissa explains what she has learned.

http://in2worlds.net/the-hidden-puppetmasters

ronin
7th July 2014, 15:52
just as Carlos mentioned the flyers,lash the archons,the phsycic vampires.
we are hearing all sorts of stories that may hold some truth.
ask a friend what they know on this subject and they will think you crazy.
maybe you have to experience it yourself to know there is some truth.
when i have mentioned that people attack you,i also believe that sometimes they are unaware of it and it can jump from person to person very quickly.

why are we made aware of these negative beings and attacks.
because if we where not then would we believe in them?

i remember as a child ,cannot think how old i was a older boy throwing a housebrick full pelt from about 4ft away into my face.
not only was the action horrifying but the grin and glee in his face.
he and his friend did some bad things and i prayed for them.for they where just teenagers themselves.

it is like a dumbing down in a physical way.you shine and they come after you.
they want to send you over the edge and after the physical abuse has stopped,i found they can not touch you.
they are not allowed,torment yes and try to break you mentally yes.

but you are equipped with a knowing that protects you.
all you have to do is nothing i have found.
nothing.then they run around in circles and burn out.

all they slander you about dies,they try to make other people take a judgement of you.
it,s true and does and has happened.
but when you become aware of it,all i do is let them take their course and do nothing.
sure it can drag you down,but that is the test.would you rise to their anger and hatred.(even though it might not be them).

what we need to know is how to protect ourselves.

hope this makes sense.

Ria
7th July 2014, 16:59
Carissa Conte has written a very good article on how people can be influenced by negative entities.i have mentioned before that people can be attacked by other people by various means,total strangers may give you a dark look and smirk.
here Carissa explains what she has learned.

http://in2worlds.net/the-hidden-puppetmasters

“One explanation that I have been given by modern occultists is that a single powerful Neg sends out many lesser Negs, which it then directs. This is said to account for the behavioral similarities shown by multiple victims of mass influence or mass possession.” – page 32

“Demons are ubiquitous creatures that are capable of replicating themselves. A single powerful demon is able to possess hundreds of people simultaneously. But there is no replication of the essence body of the original demon. A demonic replication is therefore a weaker, pseudo-living copy of the original creature.” – page 33

“True demons have a high but dark level of consciousness. They are ubiquitous and can be in many places at the same time, according to Kabalistic and occult knowledge. Demons are capable of replicating themselves, and spreading out among susceptible people, like pathogens.” – page 33"
This is a quote from the link provided by Ronin

Ria
7th July 2014, 18:08
"Linear time brought the fell spirits to this small part of the Universe, as what held them to here was the human feeding grounds,"

Human feeding grounds?....

The Fell became the instruments to themselves, how do you see them ?

not the Annunaki, so not the reptilians then?:confused:

and offered gifts to who ever sold themselves to them in some wway. Now they are so overwhelming in force and numbers, the are huge numbers living in the old rim of the Earth, as their insular fears of being blown to bit by Nukes, has them in dim, dark places, where ever is out of touch with humans. So they can bread?

The Fell spirits are now so hungry, they are at a frenzy pace, to feed on huge numbers, is their only life need, as well in advance of now, they felt the instance to kill of all other forces of evil and are now spreading terror amongst the guests who took them over. :scrhd:to kill off all other forces of evil? The guests that took them over?

To clear it all, has needed future races to come to claim their Life Form back. These were mostly French in origin, for their need is the greatest, for their indigent forces were stopped in the Napoleonic Wars. They ran out of gold and cannot retrieve it back. Those in line to the throne spent in millions of French francs, their innermost treasures, to buy some monstrous huge , powerful Fell spirits. We now have not only Fell Spirits to contend with, but also the faithful of French Industrial times, who went to other time zones and sent back to Earth the few who took on royal blood in future times. These are the E T’s of grey origin, because, by heading into other Time Zones, changed their DNA into a parody of our DNA. What they ended in was rows on rows of tiny dinosaurs from which the Annunaki insist must be realised Humans of enlightenment, so their fealty to them in open, is complete and utter. It is to these thirty three that all must so bow to, in fact they are in what is known as Royal Burrows.this could do with expanding, I have heard that there Is a castle in France that has an underground warren where eggs are kept and incubated . :shocked:

Ria
7th July 2014, 19:01
Cearna
the Archangel of the Star of David to talk to me about this topic,
It is considered by many now, that Angels are "the Fell"/Jin mis leading people. Could you clarify. I know from experience that there are good forces at work, as well as the others.

so thereby have ownership over your own sovereignty .

This is important to understand and change.:winner:

ronin
7th July 2014, 19:16
question would be!
do they exist?
have you experienced any negative entities in whatever form?
if you have,why are you allowed to become aware of them in whatever subtle form?

many people would dismiss a influence as a mood or bad temper of which can be quickly forgotten but has done the damage it needed to do at that time.
the influence can be compared to that of the black goo.
it can spread and creep and infect people giving them thoughts and emotions that are not their own.
just like a contagion.

what i am seeing now is more questions on the airy fairy side to whence they came and not enough on how to deal with them.
it does not matter where they came from,but how we deal with them now.
their history of how they became Djinn,flyers or parasites that feed off our lifeforce is of no interest,when you accept the fact it is happening.

protection and a growing awareness must be paramount imo.

Ria
7th July 2014, 19:42
question would be!
do they exist?
if you have,why are you allowed to become aware of them in whatever subtle form?

many people would dismiss a influence as a mood or bad temper of which can be quickly forgotten but has done the damage it needed to do at that time.
the influence can be compared to that of the black goo.
it can spread and creep and infect people giving them thoughts and emotions that are not their own.
just like a contagion.

what i am seeing now is more questions on the airy fairy side to whence they came and not enough on how to deal with them.
their history of how they became Djinn,flyers or parasites that feed off our lifeforce is of no interest,when you accept the fact it is happening.

I understand your frustration, but knowing what your dealing with is relevant.

ronin
7th July 2014, 19:53
I understand your frustration, but knowing what your dealing with is relevant.

and that comes with awareness.
it is my understanding that no entity is allowed to attack you that is more powerful than yourself.
this gives a even fight so to speak.
but how many people are depressed in the world and filled with addictions.
has there demon overcome them that they live like a empty shell opposed to the creative being that they where meant to be.
only by knowing is very relevant and then you can give the negative energy one big facepalm and say fook off i am a sovereign being.

it is a matter of one step forward and two steps back,but everyday we are given the signs of creation and most of the time we cannot see.
only when we become aware of the negative will we know what the good is.

ronin
7th July 2014, 20:11
the sun is up in the sky.
it exists and we can see it.
we cannot see the rays that feeds the life on earth nor the heat that can take life away.
it affects us in so many different ways,giving life and taking it away.
it can make us feel powerful or drain us.

what can we do.we can protect ourselves from the heat and the rays ,once we know what we are dealing with.
we can use it to our advantage.

just as the sun the negs have probably been around longer than us and know how to manipulate us.
this can only be done by emotion.
do not just think negative energy but think of the rich man and his greed that will also feed his ego and the negative parasites.

there need not be one pull or another,a side to pick but a indifferent.
that indifferent will empower you to control your emotion.
often the ego will take over and we will see the outcome of a emotional response to a situation.
this is not a bad thing,but it can be controlled.

to control your sensitivity and understanding of the world around you is a step forward.

lookbeyond
7th July 2014, 23:05
Hi Cearna, are you able to tell me where Ivan says Jesus was from, for eg an ET or highly evolved human incarnation, thanks,lb

Cearna
8th July 2014, 07:41
Hi Cearna, are you able to tell me where Ivan says Jesus was from, for eg an ET or highly evolved human incarnation, thanks,lb

The first time he appears, was as a healer, on an Island we would know as the Hebrides, only it was where it was originally, down near where the stone faces are at Easter Island. The just born islands, had only a top, no bottoms, and drifted on the tides, till it reached where it is now. This was one of the other Earth planets. His name was not Jesus. Each time he appeared he was actually the one called the First male of the First Universal Family.

This planet was the original Earth and each time he came it was to that one. Each time he came it was to show the equality of all men. He only ever came to that Earth, yet somehow his words were felt on all the Earths, and since he called for unity to all men no matter of what persuasion, were so Truthful, that all share in the belief of what he said, for these are Universal Truths. the problem was that those who picked up the words on the etheric levels, were told he was no one who ever lived, so they went into the underground to tell of these Truths on our planet. However, the Romans took the life of these few, and in Roman language, told of what they had ideals of, so put the story into the life of that time. Not made up as such, but also added what their own deities tolf of in their Mythology, so it is a composite story with made up sour legends.

He also went to Athens to begin a democratic way of life there.

He also went to Spain as the head of the Church of Saints - which was one to show people how to return Home (or the Pathway of the Saints). The Saints told of the life long need to return back to from whence you came.

In Italy he was one martyr of the infamous Tribe of Gallilee . This story also tells of a God of all.

These are the stories found on the air waves as of a man gentle, humble and powerful enough to kill those on his own soil, who tried to claim his land towards the national interest (usually in fact the ruler), the stories are there even now, for whatever happens on that original Earth, are still going into the etheric even now.

What should be noted is that the first female of the First Universal Family is the Abraham factor, and his lives (for there were more than one there too) were also lived on that original Earth planet, as were most of the famous of Archaic stories, as the original Earth will finally return to this one - maybe when the Cabal reach saturation point in their attempt to create Armageddon.
:)

Cearna
8th July 2014, 08:19
:ok:
Thanks again,
It would seem to me that "the Fell" are not all Demonic, correct me if I am wrong, also is this not another term for The Jin.

Demons start off as only ectoplasm, which eventually manifests as the final shape, after a total of many, many, thousands of years. The in between stages are open to question, as there is no such real shape of a Demon unless they lie on top of you, which is part of the possession they are ready to do, in which they look just the same as you do. They can also be in the shape of Mother Earth herself, for they are able to blend into whatever they are on top of. So Demons do not have any real kind, they are only what they rest on top of. The Arabic name is the Djin, the English name is Fell Spirits, the Christian name is the Devil, or Lucifer or Satan.

So are we to understand the Fell work for the reptilians or do some work independently?

They were originally brought to Earth by the ones we now call Annunaki, but were considered luck to every other race in the Milky Way Galaxy. Many came here via space faring nations who often used them as pets. they are small till fed on humans, who to them we become the most beneficial to them, for when fed of us, life will grow in them as a kind of DNA, which allows some elimination to occur, to keep growth happening. Their settling in Earth is because all of the humans here take in life force, so their growth is assured. Some exist as unfettled independent beings, but it was the reptilians who began the slavery of them, since their life depended on the selling of slaves. To them they don't care who they are a slave to as long as they get fed.

How are they bound to there enslavers?
They are sold into it. The slave trade is huge in some ET worlds. they're not too worried about who the slave is or where they came from. Many of the open worlds rely on them a worker bees are used in a hive - they do all menial work, but the fell are so much more of an advantage as they are able to self propel, lift and save time by using tele-portation.

If they have the ability to be creative( the Fell) could they would they co-create with humans for the good of all on a free will basis, e,g, heal planet Earth. I can see the con "that the humans are the problem" and need to be got rid of.

They are non-productive under ordinary times, and will only take life if told they have to. This is the same in everything they do, their need is to create whatever they are told to, however they can't, if the thing to be created is from the DNA of Creation ie coming from the inspired Gods capable of creating other species than themselves. The Fell cannot clear DNA properly, so anything to copy live DNA is beyond their capability.

:hmm:

Ria
8th July 2014, 08:34
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dál_Riata
hebrides
iona abbey
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Callanish_Stones

Cearna
8th July 2014, 08:44
[QUOTE=Ria;27346]who and what are the Fell spirits? And how do they relate to us?
if the Fell Spirits had power, how did they get enslaved by the Annunaki? :scrhd:

Their powers are not used on others unless they are told to hide and not give in.
the Annunaki, looped them in the same way they loop Giraffe necks to catch them - if caught no resistance will they give you. If not told "I own you" the "I am free?' is the answer. If told "I own you" then they bow low, and you are soon told how much they are worth and you had better hand over the full amount or you will end your life straight away. They know what they are worth and so collect that as payment for services rendered. You take your life in your hands if you ask for a service and cannot pay their worth.

they accepted ownership???

As above

"they" do you mean the Annunaki? How dose "Sirius "watch over? Sirius being a planet?.....other beings?

The Reptoids of what ever species they belonged to. They use the whole of Sirius B as a base , in a similar way to the manner we use as an Air Force Base. They are somewhat insular in their use of this group of planets, having their own satellite regions, the rest any one might use if the price of use is paid to them.

:tea:

Cearna
8th July 2014, 09:42
just as Carlos mentioned the flyers,lash the archons,the phsycic vampires.
we are hearing all sorts of stories that may hold some truth.
ask a friend what they know on this subject and they will think you crazy.
maybe you have to experience it yourself to know there is some truth.
when i have mentioned that people attack you,i also believe that sometimes they are unaware of it and it can jump from person to person very quickly.

why are we made aware of these negative beings and attacks.
because if we where not then would we believe in them?

i remember as a child ,cannot think how old i was a older boy throwing a housebrick full pelt from about 4ft away into my face.
not only was the action horrifying but the grin and glee in his face.
he and his friend did some bad things and i prayed for them.for they where just teenagers themselves.

it is like a dumbing down in a physical way.you shine and they come after you.
they want to send you over the edge and after the physical abuse has stopped,i found they can not touch you.
they are not allowed,torment yes and try to break you mentally yes.

but you are equipped with a knowing that protects you.
all you have to do is nothing i have found.
nothing.then they run around in circles and burn out.

all they slander you about dies,they try to make other people take a judgement of you.
it,s true and does and has happened.
but when you become aware of it,all i do is let them take their course and do nothing.
sure it can drag you down,but that is the test.would you rise to their anger and hatred.(even though it might not be them).

what we need to know is how to protect ourselves.

hope this makes sense.

What makes sense is what feels right to you - what doesn't is what you are seeking for.

What you are seeking is why your fellow man is so harmful to one another. This is what has kept seekers in your meaningful existence, in fact continually seeking, for millions of years now. The Fates do not tell you what you will find at the beginning of your life, because conning you into your experiences, cannot tell you who will be for or against you. Nor can you tell yourself what to do in any of the angrier experiences. so I'll try to explain if I can, what people live and die for :-

They're here to stop living in fear, first and foremost this is the one story in life you are told not to fear. You are going to over again. The things you speak of are in fact the results of hidden fears. The final one in your life is to stop fearing to die. why do so many fear death? It is because all of you have reacted to fear, as a result of being in fear at some time. It is the unrealistic reaction to fear that all seem to encounter through life. In some person's life it is the reaction to an unrealistic punishment - in another persons life it is the same thing, only each has found a way to react that might be just as unreasonable, but one might hit back, one might only live in terror, one might try to understand - these are our powers of survival in action.

This has been a very unpleasant world to live in for the oppressed masses, so, some now try to make sense of it all and are finding this a very difficult task as none of it makes sense in a world needing to find love. You are not going to probe into the why's too easily without the help of your Soul or Higher Self, for each situation and person has had their own ups and downs according to their own life. Your Soul can help you by showing you without any reasoning, a parable of what happened to you sometime in one of your lives, what happened to you and how to react to it as the best solution you have found over all your lives.

You must ask yourself, what do I try to do now, to finally not have this sort of reaction? Give yourself time in your own way, for it to shuffle through all of your memories, and it will in some way show your the result of all that shuffling - then it tells your Spirit what to do if and when you encounter a similar occurrence again.

Then if not too sure ask only of to whom the blame lies. If not yourself, take no more time on it. This is what is theirs to come back to over again, till someone shows them -that I am not taking life from you, nor am I to blame for your own trials, so I will not accept this behaviour from you. You are somewhat the bed I have saved myself from and I don't need to lie in yours, because all you are, is showing that someone took you on once before, and it frightened you. Now seeing I am not going to fight back, you are only showing me you are fearful of the fact that I can take on life but you are not capable of living in society, unless you bash the fearful one up first.

Don't take on what is not yours to see into - it is theirs to find that they are truly messed up, don't let them fill you with their own horrors of life. You have found your integrity, use it and hope that in doing so, it might help them to see what it is to live in a social world without having to create fear in order to protect themselves from it.

Cearna
10th July 2014, 08:06
question would be!
do they exist?

Ronin, as you know I don't see, I do have them come in droves after me, many just recently, since I was informed they were on the rim of Earth and Archangel Michael went to check it out, they came after him and then to me. Most of them tell me they are going to kill me, upon which I put my Light up to full beam, if they are crazy enough to go into my Light they get fried.

I have also told the story before about how I had heaps of them hounding me in my Home when I lived in Newcastle, eventually after a week of sleepless nights I stood up told them, right I was ready to take them on, brought the Force Light through my hand and sent it out (I don't need a Light Sabre, just my hands, as sometime in the past in another place I was trained over many lifetimes to become a Master teacher of the Force (believe or not).

Ronin I have another thread on TOT http://jandeane81.com/threads/75-Some-types-of-attack-on-you, which gives you some idea of what to do about attacks. I don't think you have visited that one ?????

Cearna
10th July 2014, 09:24
The stepping up of all negative experiences has been caused due to the dismantling of the Dark Hierarchy, and as a consequence, there has been a concerted effort on the part of its unconscious membership to reconstitute its existence once more. Much that has been happening has been caused by people who have been witches, wizards, and not all of these have been or are evil today either, or those practicing the dark arts in many prior lives and because there have been very highly focused spiritual energies being brought down to the collective members of the Human race,and especially since January, ‘94, that the energies have been releasing these negative states, resulting in many people being affected by others negative energies. These dark one’s beingness is subconsciously acting out whatever is within themselves and this causes many of the dark or unpleasant experiences that many people have been undergoing.