PDA

View Full Version : What the Princess Knew

Ria
6th July 2014, 18:21
WHAT PRINCESS DIANA KNEW – THE OFFICIAL RESISTANCE
Read more
http://2012indyinfo.com/2012/11/10/what-princess-diana-knew-the-official-resistance/

ILLUMINATI ABUSE

Ex Chief Constable Julie Spence

British police ran Operation Arundel which was to grow into Operation Ore and later to Operation Radium, Arundel was a cleanup of the pop music scene, many of those who became early DJs were there to sexually exploit teenagers, in almost every case boys at teen discos and later from care homes.

Chris Dennning, Joe Meek, Allan "fluff" Freeman, Jonathan King, Bill Goldsmith, Jimmy Saville, Brian Epstein and other heterophobics were complicit in enticing boys into sex acts and to parties where they were given drinks and drugs then sexually molested, some boys were still at school and some were the androgynous scooter riding teenage lads on motor scooters called Mods, which the DJs called " nancy boys".
To read more.
http://the-tap.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/britain-what-filthy-country.html

Ria
6th July 2014, 19:11
I salut Bill Maloney and his work.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeAc6UwfOuM

"Published on Jul 6, 2014
Filmmaker Bill Maloney and fellow anti child abuse campaigner Chris Fay discuss the current circumstances surrounding former Home Secretary Leon Brittan, Simon Danzcuk MP's question to the House of Commons, Government coverups and other sensitive issues that are relevant. WARNING! ****Triggers****"

Ria
6th July 2014, 21:52
This petition will be delivered to:
David Cameron and Theresa May
https://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/david-cameron-and-theresa-may-establish-a-national-inquiry-into-allegations-of-organised-child-abuse

Ria
6th July 2014, 23:01
There are those who think this is all negative which it is, apparently we should not focus on it and magically it will all go away.
Turning a-blind eye solution, will fix it.
To be complicit were dose that start? With the blind eye solution?

KosmicKat
7th July 2014, 00:20
My opinion is that the only way to make a stain on the human race like this go away is to tell the universe WE DON'T WANT IT in the strongest terms possible, and one part of doing that is to do whatever we can at a mundane level to oppose it.

norman
7th July 2014, 00:29
I think it takes all of us, and our various ways of responding and being aware, to have a holistic improvement. I'm a 'negative' type but I don't want the 'positive' types to stop doing what they do.

Seikou-Kishi
7th July 2014, 01:13
I think it takes all of us, and our various ways of responding and being aware, to have a holistic improvement. I'm a 'negative' type but I don't want the 'positive' types to stop doing what they do.

You make a good point.

---------------------

People would be surprised by the impact their will can have. Sometimes all it takes is a bold assertion that one does not will it. On the personal level, this is often enough. I had an encounter with grey aliens that was rare amongst my experiences in that I wasn't the only person there. I put the force of my will into my voice and declared "leave" (no fear, no emotion, just the will) and that's exactly what they did. On a global level, of course, one person's voice cannot dictate the entire play, but it can still make itself heard.

norman
7th July 2014, 01:33
I know this is a naff analogy but think of Vera Lyn flying out to the Malaysian Peninsular to 'entertain' the British troops in WW2.

Wrong image, I know, but the dynamic of it is the point I'm making.

7th July 2014, 08:58

I completely agree Norman. We are all different and the levels that we work on for betterment are totally subjective. That said I take your point ria and I applaud you and/or anyone fighting the good fight in your own ways.

I think we all know we have only seen the tip of the iceberg start to emerge.

Ria
7th July 2014, 13:32
THIS IS BEING ORGANISED BY SOMEONE VERY CLOSE TO BILL MALONEY AND PIE AND MASH FILMS. AS SOMEONE MENTIONED IN ANOTHER POST - THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS PARLIAMENT IS A PEDOPHILE RING, BUT WHAT ARE THE BRITISH PEOPLE DOING ABOUT IT?

Protest gathering outside Parliament 18 JULY 2014,11-5 to make some noise,to protest against the government ,against the courts,to think of the victims of pedophilia before thinking of their abuser,longer sentencing,bring your football rattles,whistles,horns make some noise but most of all bring your children ,bring your babies in pushchairs,we will all help you look after them ,prove to this government enough is enough and WE WONT BE SILENT NO MORE DONT BE A KEY BOARD WARRIOR ACTION NEEDED NOW .PLEASE BE THERE TO BE HEARD GREET AND MEET ME xxx BRING A POSTER ILL BE PUTTING SOME UP THAT YOU CAN DOWNLOAD HOLD THEM HIGH xxxhttps://www.facebook.com/groups/1419953698274120/

gardener
7th July 2014, 19:26
hello everyone at tot I am still in shock after reading this about Diana is this really true? If it is why are we doing nothing? Just reading the shocking details as though it was business as usual. This is an horrific account about someone we cared very deeply about. I just watched several lectures by Tom sherridon and john lash. This is a nightmare oh how helpless I feel against not only the sheeple but of the so called awake. I am so very angry and beyond anger, what is the point of all of this if nobody is willing to sacrifice themselves for the truth. gardener x

ronin
7th July 2014, 19:39
hello everyone at tot I am still in shock after reading this about Diana is this really true? If it is why are we doing nothing? Just reading the shocking details as though it was business as usual. This is an horrific account about someone we cared very deeply about. I just watched several lectures by Tom sherridon and john lash. This is a nightmare oh how helpless I feel against not only the sheeple but of the so called awake. I am so very angry and beyond anger, what is the point of all of this if nobody is willing to sacrifice themselves for the truth. gardener x

first things first.
let go of the anger.
trust me.

it,s a frustrating little **** sat on your shoulder.

Ria
7th July 2014, 20:44
Many have died trying, the more that know the better. The truth will prevail and the coma will pass.

gardener
7th July 2014, 21:46
thank you for grounding me ronin, after all anger is just fear turned inside out. gardener x

Ria
8th July 2014, 02:40
http://m.mixcloud.com/shylou73/lou-collins-radio-show-7714-bill-maloney-brian-gerrish-talk-westminster-paedophiles/
Lou Collins Radio Show

The One
8th July 2014, 08:41
Abuse claims: Senior whip 'would help colleagues

Footage has emerged of a former Conservative MP suggesting to the BBC in 1995 that party whips might not disclose certain behaviour of colleagues including that "involving small boys."

Tim Fortescue, who was a senior whip in Sir Edward Heath's government from 1970-73, claimed that MPs would "come and ask if we could help and if we could, we did".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/28207066

The lengths they would go to to protect the establishment.I now hope more victims will come forward due to the publicity of this and not be afraid of being killed.

Spiral
8th July 2014, 09:09
Parliament IS a paedophile ring, period.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ROXGnp4Qu0