PDA

View Full Version : Was Jimmy Savile A Wizard? DOCUMENTARY**

Ria
5th July 2014, 10:22
http://youtu.be/-QUuCWNyvv8

Was Jimmy Savile A Wizard? v1.0 **FULL DOCUMENTARY**

ronin
5th July 2014, 11:44
without actually watching the video,it was said that saville use to stick his tongue down peoples throats,he did this in broadmore to paraplegic patient.
i cannot remember the source.then i heard another celebrity had done the same thing,maybe stuart hall.
this in itself tells the signs of the group they where in and it seems it could be a power thing or energy drain of sorts.
it would not surprise me if was common among their group as in some sort of dark ritual.
the Khundilini energy is maybe stronger when we are younger and can be harnessed by others by abusing their victims.
see al bielek and the torture of teenagers mainly young boys to harness this energy.

when he died saville wanted to be buried stood upright facing the sea.there will be a reason for this also!
i do believe he was part of a elite group,that had protection from them and it is not only for their own sexual gratification but there is a darker side to this.

norman
5th July 2014, 12:09
.......it was said that saville use to stick his tongue down peoples throats,he did this in broadmore to paraplegic patient.
i cannot remember the source.then i heard another celebrity had done the same thing,maybe stuart hall.

It was a report by a northern Irish female reporter who had just interviewed Rolf Harris. He grabbed her face and 'stuck his tong down her throat' - then walked away.

The tong thing makes me think of lizards flicking their tongs at everything !

Sooz
5th July 2014, 12:56
I know this is very uncomfortable to read....I have posted about it here before and I believe it to be true. When Savile's Mother died, he stayed with her for several days.

Because he finally had her all to himself. That's the only way I can politely put it. Albeit bluntly. He was into necrophilia.

Really sick stuff.

And now there is a famous singer being pursued. Things are moving fast. But will they get to the top of the spear?

All these people are friends of royalty, bestowed with knighthoods and other nonsensical festoonery.

Sooz
5th July 2014, 13:06
I'm not making this up, see here:

http://www.channel4.com/news/how-jimmy-savile-revealed-all-in-the-psychiatrists-chair

Excerpt from the above. These are very sick people.

'When she was dead she was all mine, for me'

Savile's relationship with his mother, who he called "the duchess", was complex, he notes she never showed tactile affection but says she raised him for the first half of his life and he raised her for the second half. He barely mentions his father.

After his mother's death he spent five days with her body before the funeral and claimed it was the happiest time of his life, when quizzed by Dr Clare Savile claims that in those days she was "all mine".

"We hadn't put her away yet and there she was lying around so to me they were good times, they were not the best times.

"I'd much rather that she hadn't died but it was inevitable therefore it had to be. Once upon a time I had to share her with a lot of people. We had marvellous times but when she was dead she was all mine, for me. So therefore it finished up right, you understand, and then we buried her."

norman
5th July 2014, 13:28
Mind you, I just learned that I'm not perfect either.

I learned a new word today. It's the word that describes my 'condition'.

I'm a Sapiophile.

ronin
5th July 2014, 13:40

I'm a Sapiophile.
i,m pretty sure there is a cure for it.
just go and your GP.:p

Sooz
5th July 2014, 13:43

I'm a Sapiophile.

Lol, I'm going to have to start page that....

Sooz
5th July 2014, 13:54
Norman I think you may need to start a new thread.

http://www.unwords.com/unword/sapiosexuality.html

I have my reading glasses on.:p

5th July 2014, 14:10
Last time I was in a book store earlier this week and I picked up a book on Wicca. I was attracted to it out of a sense of nostalgia (I used to practice) but also by its' earthy cover which gave aesthetic promise of Terran based magick. As I always do with books I opened it at the page that felt the most prickly, like I toying with a crystal. Upon that page was a ritual for sex magick. Being well aware of the potency of sexual energy (and you are quite right Ronin, kundalini flows from the root chakra through all and out the crown) and the fact that the root chakra's physical representation upon our bodies is the genitals, I gave it a read through, hoping to pick holes in its' efficacy. Sadly, this book had it nailed. Anyone could walk in this store......ANYONE.....and buy it now.

It conjured the "goddess" (a bitch I have met and will happily slap back to the depraved dimensional space she festers in) Lilith. This is one and the same "god" (term used in commas) who will frequent the bedrooms of overly inquisitive teenagers and terrorise those souls who have sold into the ultimate Faustian pact. She manifests as Succubus and is a vile seductress who uses her minions to perform depravity and harness kundalini which she digests as soul food.

That kundalini is most potent when harvested from the innocent because it is untainted and pure. This bitch gets a kick out of this energy blast like a salivating crack head who's just scored and has the pipe ready.

The reason I am babbling about this is in an attempt to shed some light on WHY these hollow wretches like saville and harris are doing what they are. They are mere pawns, just as sacrificial as the victims.

Sorry to be graphic but I really feel this is important to connecting the dots.

"Dr Clare Savile". One could have a field day with phonetics and linguistic similarities there Sooz. Incidentally, Duchess is an occult rank below the height priestess. FYI.

Sooz
5th July 2014, 14:27
Last time I was in a book store earlier this week and I picked up a book on Wicca. I was attracted to it out of a sense of nostalgia (I used to practice) but also by its' earthy cover which gave aesthetic promise of Terran based magick. As I always do with books I opened it at the page that felt the most prickly, like I would with a crystal. Upon that page was a ritual for sex magick. Being well aware of the potency of sexual energy (and you are quite right Ronin, kundalini flows from the root chakra through all and out the crown) and the fact that the root chakra's physical representation upon our bodies is the genitals, I gave it a read through, hoping to pick holes in its' efficacy. Sadly, this book had it nailed. Anyone could walk in this store......ANYONE.....and buy it now.

It conjured the "goddess" (a bitch I have met and will happily slap back to the depraved dimensional space she festers in) Lilith. This is one and the same "god" (term used in commas) who will frequent the bedrooms of overly inquisitive teenagers and terrorise those souls who have sold into the ultimate Faustian pact. She manifests as Succubus and is a vile seductress who uses her minions to perform depravity and harness kundalini which she digests as soul food.

That kundalini is most potent when harvested from the innocent because it is untainted and pure. This bitch gets a kick out of this energy blast like a salivating crack head who's just scored and has the pipe ready.

The reason I am babbling about this is in an attempt to shed some light on WHY these hollow wretches like saville and harris are doing what they are. They are mere pawns, just as sacrificial as the victims.

"Dr Clare Savile". One could have a field day with phonetics and linguistic similarities there Sooz. Incidentally, Duchess is an occult rank below the height priestess. FYI.

Reminds me of posts somewhere else, some time ago.

norman
5th July 2014, 14:30
It conjured the "goddess" (a bitch I have met and will happily slap back to the depraved dimensional space she festers in) Lilith. This is one and the same "god" (term used in commas) who will frequent the bedrooms of overly inquisitive teenagers and terrorise those souls who have sold into the ultimate Faustian pact. She manifests as Succubus and is a vile seductress who uses her minions to perform depravity and harness kundalini which she digests as soul food. FYI.

Thank you 7 for that. I'd never quite put it in that perspective for myself. I now wish I'd had the sense to do so much earlier in my life when I was very much charmed by such 'qualities' and came off very much the worse for it each time.

Sooze, there's probably more of a write up in my discussing this than in discussing my 'Sapiophilia'. Not sure I'm up for it though, well not yet and not in so public a place.

ronin
5th July 2014, 14:44
Last time I was in a book store earlier this week and I picked up a book on Wicca. I was attracted to it out of a sense of nostalgia (I used to practice) but also by its' earthy cover which gave aesthetic promise of Terran based magick. As I always do with books I opened it at the page that felt the most prickly, like I would with a crystal. Upon that page was a ritual for sex magick. Being well aware of the potency of sexual energy (and you are quite right Ronin, kundalini flows from the root chakra through all and out the crown) and the fact that the root chakra's physical representation upon our bodies is the genitals, I gave it a read through, hoping to pick holes in its' efficacy. Sadly, this book had it nailed. Anyone could walk in this store......ANYONE.....and buy it now.

i really think that this does go deeper than the human physical being.
icke mentions reptilians and satanic forces,our leaders are puppets of what?
sure this will laughable by the general public,and that is how they want it.it serves a plan.
who would believe a conspiracy theorist ,better to laugh them out or attack them and no pressurre will come to their door.
are we dealing with a interdimensional species that can overtake a human and they feed on the khundilini energy using a physical form.
why the dark arts?the satanic ritual,s,the numerology the bohemian grove.
what have they sold out to?
but they have not just sold themselves out but the rest of the population on their leadership.
we see it in the movies,music advertising.
is it the rainman,sandman whatever you want to call him.

we are all born innocent,each and everyone of us.
it is what bought us that has changed you.you lost your divine being the day you sold out for power and money.
you lost what you had the day you took the control of others.
you lost your way,and this saddens me as you are a divine being with so much creativity and potential.
people with a status should use their status to help develop other beings creativity with encouragement and love.
but all we see for now is abuse,wars and greed.
do they not realize they all have to come home one day no matter how long it takes.
that you are only delaying your own growth and advancement into being.

those that think they control the world with their satanic rituals,abuse and total ignorance of human and planetary life will see their day.
when they do,this will be a sad day,because all the potential they had that could have been turned for good has been wasted.
all for greed,sexual gratification,power and destruction.

and with that energy that you learned about you could have helped create a better world,full of abundance and love.

Ria
5th July 2014, 16:03
Ronin you make some good points.

More on Savile here.

The Jimmy Savile Hellgate - Thomas Sheridan

4WARNING: GRAPHIC AND DISTURBING CONTENT AND MOST CERTAINLY NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN

http://thomassheridanofficialblog.blogspot.ie/2013/11/jimmy-savile-on-her-majestys-not-so.html

Jimmy Savile Serial Killer in Cahoots with Royals, Cyril Smith, The Moors Murders and Peter Suthcliffe as discussed by Thomas Sheridan and Jay Pee on his Ever Beyond Radio Show.

Thanks to the people who made the Was Jimmy Savile an Inter-Dimensional Wizard for some of the footage used.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7ALRawjX38E

Ria
5th July 2014, 16:07
From the Swastika to Savile: The Royal Scams by Thomas Sheridan

Uploaded on Jun 2, 2014Thomas Sheridan on Soundart FM with Lou Collins

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nL3bYLN_6X4

http://thomassheridanofficialblog.blogspot.ie/2013/12/jimmy-savile-caravan-and-canal.html

KosmicKat
5th July 2014, 18:27
A very interesting watch. Somebody has done plenty of homework.

Seikou-Kishi
5th July 2014, 21:50
Savile may have been an occultist, but he was certainly no wizard.

It conjured the "goddess" (a bitch I have met and will happily slap back to the depraved dimensional space she festers in) Lilith.

How curious that as I read your post, my computer was playing this about Lilith:

"That night we lay entwined on hay
Inside a soldier's barn
Her panting breath an opiate
As in her bolder grasp
I caught the scent of desert sands
The Holy lands, the fall of reason
But only when I smelt the blood
Did I fear her colder hand"

"I am darkness, I am sin
The Queen of lust invited in
Reborn at last to cast my
Fecund shadow on this world,
You shall worship me, enslaved
For many lovers shall I crave
And in return, I'll gladly pave
Your psycho path with pearls

For I have been grating
And waiting so long to find
The most perfect hostess close to me
Whose thin-ice troubled mind
Was like a cracked, black ornate mirror
To slip right through in time
When at last I wore Harmonia's necklace
The cursed twin serpents mine"

This is not to say I agree with your assessment of Lilith, I just thought you might appreciate the synchronicity :-)

5th July 2014, 22:10
This is not to say I agree with your assessment of Lilith, I just thought you might appreciate the synchronicity :-)

I certainly do thank you. What would be your assessment of Lilith?

Ria
6th July 2014, 02:33
Savile may have been an occultist, but he was certainly no wizard

Would you kindly define the difference ?

As the public have been Harry Potter'ed definition of wizardry.

Thank you.

norman
6th July 2014, 02:47
What IS a Wizzard?

I was FKD over by a Witch AND a Wizzard in 1991. It's a very complex story I won't go into.

They were actually a married couple. I experienced a full on hammering by the "Witch" but the "Wizzard" was loudly silent. I still don't know what was used to do it. I'm in a place of asking anyone here to enlighten me about the mechanics of this stuff.

I don't mean ( necessarily ) to include, say, modwiz etc in this.

Seikou-Kishi
6th July 2014, 02:59
Would you kindly define the difference ?

As the public have been Harry Potter'ed definition of wizardry.

Thank you.

A wizard is a wise person, a sage — particularly one who realises the implications of magical insight. Any old magician can, to quote Aleister Crowley, "cause change to occur in conformity with will", but a wizard knows how this works and exercises wisdom in using his talents — and wisdom usually takes the form of restraint: many who dabble cause problems for themselves by becoming enamoured of their own sense of power and sending curses in every direction. Anybody (male or female) with a sensitivity to energy is a witch (particularly extrasensory perception), anybody who practices magic is a magician, anybody who is spiritually grounded and realises the context surrounding this one life is a wizard. Somebody can be one or two of these and not the other(s), or all three. At the same time, an occultist is one who deals in what is hidden which would seem to be a good description of Savile's wretched life in light of the secrets that have come out since his death.

You're right that by the colloquial definition, wizards are just male versions of witches, but a wise woman is no less a wizard than a wise man, nor is a male magician a wizard any sooner than a woman. The name of the modern neopagan religion "wicca" is actually just the male form of witch, so that male witches were called wiccas. The other "male witch" is warlock, which means oath-breaker (in the sense of apostate or heretic). The part of me that is disgusted by Savile might like to call him something like that, but I don't suppose Savile made any oaths to break.

norman
6th July 2014, 03:32
The part of me that is disgusted by Savile might like to call him something like that, but I don't suppose Savile made any oaths to break.

Back on the Saville thing, I suspect that he was "protected". By inference, I'd assume he DID make some kind of oath to receive that protection.

Seikou-Kishi
6th July 2014, 03:35
Back on the Saville thing, I suspect that he was "protected". By inference, I'd assume he DID make some kind of oath to receive that protection.

Yes, and I suspect he kept those oaths. How honourable of him lol

Ria
6th July 2014, 07:44
What IS a Wizzard?

I was FKD over by a Witch AND a Wizzard in 1991. It's a very complex story I won't go into.

They were actually a married couple. I experienced a full on hammering by the "Witch" but the "Wizzard" was loudly silent. I still don't know what was used to do it. I'm in a place of asking anyone here to enlighten me about the mechanics of this stuff.

I don't mean ( necessarily ) to include, say, modwiz etc in this.
Hi Norman,
I have seen this a lot, a misuse of power giving a very confusing fudging of definitions.
I bet they said thay were white in there practices.
Also I have noted a dominnetrix predilection running through Wiccan practice at the white end of the stick so to speak.
Sorry you got cought up in it, it's easily done, a friend of mine gave up millions and very sucsecfull career to get out of dodge.

Ria
6th July 2014, 07:59
A wizard is a wise person, a sage — particularly one who realises the implications of magical insight. Any old magician can, to quote Aleister Crowley, "cause change to occur in conformity with will", but a wizard knows how this works and exercises wisdom in using his talents — and wisdom usually takes the form of restraint: many who dabble cause problems for themselves by becoming enamoured of their own sense of power and sending curses in every direction. Anybody (male or female) with a sensitivity to energy is a witch (particularly extrasensory perception), anybody who practices magic is a magician, anybody who is spiritually grounded and realises the context surrounding this one life is a wizard. Somebody can be one or two of these and not the other(s), or all three. At the same time, an occultist is one who deals in what is hidden which would seem to be a good description of Savile's wretched life in light of the secrets that have come out since his death.

You're right that by the colloquial definition, wizards are just male versions of witches, but a wise woman is no less a wizard than a wise man, nor is a male magician a wizard any sooner than a woman. The name of the modern neopagan religion "wicca" is actually just the male form of witch, so that male witches were called wiccas. The other "male witch" is warlock, which means oath-breaker (in the sense of apostate or heretic). The part of me that is disgusted by Savile might like to call him something like that, but I don't suppose Savile made any oaths to break.

Thank you for your definition, unfortunately given the current climate language is fudged, 'wizard' will be used to mean power over people, events etc. Voldemort has a lot to answer for.

Mark
16th July 2014, 11:41
Dark is dark, whether a depraved goddess or dark god wannabe (not that a god or goddess means zip when that energy form needs worship, when there is only one God). If they like the dark so much they should stay there and not interfere with those who are aligned with the light, as is our natural state.

I feel pity and revulsion in equal measure.

May they return to the light, for the one God is a forgiving God.

Ria
16th July 2014, 14:24
Child abuse image investigation leads to 660 arrests
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-28326128
More than 650 suspected paedophiles have been arrested as part of a six-month operation targeting people accessing child abuse images online.

The National Crime Agency (NCA) said the 660 arrested included doctors, teachers, scout leaders, care workers and former police officers.

More than 400 children have been protected as a result, the agency said.

Arrests were made across the UK and the majority of those held had no previous contact with police.

The NCA said 39 of those arrested are registered sex offenders.

Charges already brought range from possessing indecent images of children to serious sexual assault.

The NCA stressed that none of those arrested is a serving or former MP or member of the government.

Continue reading the main story
Paedophile arrests
suspected paedophiles arrested
children have been protected
39 suspects were registered sex offenders
833 buildings searched
9,172 devices, including phones and laptops, seized
Source: National Crime Agency
Thinkstock
Examples of those arrested include:

A doctor, who has been charged and remains in custody over images of child abuse
A grandfather who had access to 17 grandchildren, two of whom were alleged abuse by the man. He was taken into custody
A foster carer, who was caring for a 12 year old, was arrested. He had no previous convictions or allegations of offending
The NCA said 431 children "in the care, custody or control" of the suspects had been protected as a result of the arrests.

Of those, 127 were said to be at immediate risk of harm.

Analysis
By Danny Shaw, BBC home affairs correspondent

When the National Crime Agency was formed it was given unique powers to co-ordinate investigations and task police forces to carry out inquiries.

Now we can see the impact that's having - with every UK force involved in Operation Notarise. But, as police have warned, it will take far more than arrests to grip the problem of online abuse.

The vast majority of websites which host indecent material operate from overseas; some of them, on the so-called "dark net", are more difficult to identify.

There is also a growing trade in swapping and paying for indecent material via organised criminal gangs. Only last month the head of the Virtual Global Taskforce told BBC News it was an "epidemic".

It is clear Operation Notarise is only a small part of the efforts to deal with the problem.

The BBC's Tom Symonds said the NCA had been secretive about the methods used to catch the suspected paedophiles.

But officers had told him it was a breakthrough in the way intelligence was used and passed between the various police forces rather than a technological advance.

'Dark net'
NCA deputy director general Phil Gormley said sex offenders should understand they cannot avoid detection while using the internet, even on the so-called "dark net".

Continue reading the main story

Start Quote

The internet is not a safe anonymous space for accessing indecent images”

NCA deputy director general Phil Gormley
The "dark net" refers to content that does not appear in normal search engines and users often use virtual currencies to avoid detection. According to the Internet Watch Foundation, less than 1% of its content is hosted in the UK.

Mr Gormley added: "Some of the people who start by accessing indecent images online go on to abuse children directly. So the operation is not only about catching people who have already offended - it is about influencing potential offenders before they cross that line.

"We want those offenders to know that the internet is not a safe anonymous space for accessing indecent images, that they leave a digital footprint, and that law enforcement will find it."

The investigation involved 45 police forces across England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland and saw "unprecedented level of co-operation," the NCA added.

Officers have searched 833 properties and examined 9,172 computers, phones and hard drives.

Targeted offenders
No regional breakdown has been published. But police in Wales said 51 people had been arrested there as part of the operation. In Scotland, the figure was 13. And in Northern Ireland there were 14.

South Wales Police Assistant Chief Constable Nikki Holland: "We can police the internet"
In the West Midlands there were 41 arrests, while there were 26 arrests in Merseyside. Devon and Cornwall police arrested 22. And Staffordshire Police arrested 19.

The national policing lead for child protection and abuse, Chief Constable Simon Bailey, said: "During this operation, we've targeted offenders accessing child abuse images.

"Police must continue to use a range of investigative techniques targeting all forms of abuse if we going to protect children and bring offenders to justice.

"Chief officers are committed using all the tools available to them because nothing is more important in policing than protecting vulnerable people".

Claire Lilley, head of online safety at the NSPCC said the operation had rescued children from abuse.

But she added: "Industry has to find inventive ways of blocking the flow of such horrendous pictures which are only produced through the suffering of defenceless children - many of who are not even old enough to go to school.

"So while this operation must be rightly applauded we should view it as yet another warning sign that far more needs to be done if we are to stem the sordid trade in these images, which are often used by those who go on to abuse children."

More on This Story

Ria
18th July 2014, 06:32
Jimmy Savile: 'He was the tip of the iceberg’ The Telegraph.
The wide-ranging investigation into Sir Jimmy Savile’s depraved activities has focused attention once more on claims of a possible paedophile ring and a 'culture of cover-up’ on Jersey.
Click to read article.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/jimmy-savile/9620223/Jimmy-Savile-He-was-the-tip-of-the-iceberg.html