PDA

View Full Version : Karen Hudes 30 June 2014

Sooz
5th July 2014, 10:15
Latest Karen Hudes interview. I've only just started watching this. Controversial apparently. The poster took it down prior to reposting because of so many negative comments, i.e., that Hudes was disinfo etc. However he has now reposted it here.

As a side note, Karen Hudes will be here in Australia for the next Nexus conference, Brisbane, in August.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAvlMBdT0Vo

Ria
5th July 2014, 11:53
This looks interesting and promising.

Sooz
5th July 2014, 12:43
Latest Karen Hudes interview. I've only just started watching this. Controversial apparently. The poster took it down prior to reposting because of so many negative comments, i.e., that Hudes was disinfo etc. However he has now reposted it here.

As a side note, Karen Hudes will be here in Australia for the next Nexus conference, Brisbane, in August.

Some things to note. China flags over the Fed in Dallas. China owes US debt (we all know that I hope).

Vatican has sold out to China.

Max Keiser - all the people who died in 9/11 employed by Cantor Fitzgerald.

Second time Karen has eluded to to the Wizard of Oz, 37 min. mark.

Her comments about a second human species...coming up in a forthcoming interview.

norman
5th July 2014, 13:17
Her comments about a second human species...coming up in a forthcoming interview.

It's the big cone-heads. The ones that look like the Vatican's formal head dress was perfectly made to fit.

modwiz
6th July 2014, 03:36
Karen speaks her truth and tells it as she sees it. Whether her vantage point offers a good view is for the listener to decide. Karen is saying things I resonate with and fit well with other movements globally that I see. This video provides a vision of the very near future that bodes well for humanity with no ET's or Ascended masters required. Losing the banking cartel would change the world in ways unthought of......until now.

I enjoyed this video. I do not vouch for its veracity or Karen's integrity. One is on their own.

In my Correction thread was a video with an ambassador from the Chinese Dragon family or families. They hold the "Collateral Loans" held in trust for humanity. (Their words) They have stated, wisely IMO, that they cannot think of releasing the loans until the IRS and Fed are gone. The money going to humanity is not to be taxed and hit with Capital Gains BS, or kept in their criminal banking system to be stolen.

If what Karen says is true then a condition for releasing these funds will have been met. Fun stuff.:)

Sooz
6th July 2014, 08:06
Karen speaks her truth and tells it as she sees it. Whether her vantage point offers a good view is for the listener to decide. Karen is saying things I resonate with and fit well with other movements globally that I see. This video provides a vision of the very near future that bodes well for humanity with no ET's or Ascended masters required. Losing the banking cartel would change the world in ways unthought of......until now.

I enjoyed this video. I do not vouch for its veracity or Karen's integrity. One is on their own.

In my Correction thread was a video with an ambassador from the Chinese Dragon family or families. They hold the "Collateral Loans" held in trust for humanity. (Their words) They have stated, wisely IMO, that they cannot think of releasing the loans until the IRS and Fed are gone. The money going to humanity is not to be taxed and hit with corporate gains BS, or kept in their criminal banking system to be stolen.

If what Karen says is true then a condition for releasing these funds will have been met. Fun stuff.:)

Hi Mr Wiz, thanks for your comments. I have not watched that other vid re the Chinese Dragon Family, but your comments make sense to me. I just wrote to a friend of mine, saying I feel 50/50 - we are either all going to hell in a handbasket or there are good white hats behind the scenes trying to change the course of humanity. The good thing is, there are too many people awake now.

A wonderful time to be alive at this point in history.

Ria
6th July 2014, 09:05
Hi Mr Wiz, thanks for your comments. I have not watched that other vid re the Chinese Dragon Family, but your comments make sense to me. I just wrote to a friend of mine, saying I feel 50/50 - we are either all going to hell in a handbasket or there are good white hats behind the scenes trying to change the course of humanity. The good thing is, there are too many people awake now.

A wonderful time to be alive at this point in history.
Yes I saw this too.
I don't know if any one els remembers, I think it was part of the Hopi prophesy that battles would take place between the different coloured dragons. It seems that it might be referring to these families.