PDA

View Full Version : Occult Message in Speech by Christine Lagarde of IMF

ronin
4th July 2014, 00:58
picked this up from zen,s site.in your face occult symbology for those in the know.
only now are we in the beginning of the 7th month.
is a message being sent out to the elite !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYmViPTndxw

a radio talk show discussing Christine Lagarde and her numerology speech.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ldfokBbhb8

gotta say if anything does happen.they told us.
thats the game they play.

so we have the date...

2+7+2+1+4=16

1+6=7

16 days off folks.

ps the 20th lands on a Sunday is that the seventh day?

4th July 2014, 13:26
That was excellent Ronin. What a scary prospect! I wonder if we will have a false flag event to stimulate the problem, reaction, solution into effect thus bringing about a currency crisis?

Sooz
4th July 2014, 13:44
I have not commented on this for days. Have wanted to but haven't. But I really feel something is imminent. Something big.

This feeling makes me want to go all cave-woman and stock up the freezer and pantry.

Something has got to give. We are almost at tipping point financially.

Alex Jones gave a good explanation of it a few days ago - a man is 90 years old and has had 5 heart attacks in the last 5 years, then he is tasked with climbing up the stairs of the Empire State building. He may survive when he gets to the top, but the chances are slim. It's a bit like that, financially the world is on it's last legs in the system as we know it.

It's not if but when.

ronin
4th July 2014, 16:46
if anything does happen.
there will be chaos,and out of that chaos will come order.
a new way of living.
this will be the tipping point as to which direction it goes.
a nwo for those that want this to happen and maybe even planned it.
of which is most likely as they probably know the outcome or think they do.
or it will be a chance for us to take control of our lifes once again.a nwo not for them but for us.
at first it will be scary and a lot of chaos,but as time goes on we will have to depend,trust and value each other.
if the reset does happen you will be given a choice.that choice is up to you.

because all your life you have been conditioned,taught stuff that is useless and told only to obey,buy and be enslaved by this system.
the majority of people may not know what to do.this will ensue violence,robbery and self survival.
just what they want.
but has it will pass people will have to learn off eachover,relearn how to grow food and live in community,s.

we each feel segregated now,living in a box and going to work to pay the bill,s.thinking you have a nice car and doing alright because you can afford a holiday.
this is the conditioning.

nobody knows how it is gonna play out,but when it does for they are pushing it.
avoid the microchips,they will refuse you medical care and benefits.if you accept it then they have you.

i don,t know,just have a little faith,find people you can trust and start to rebuild.

KosmicKat
4th July 2014, 20:19
Forewarned is forearmed.

Don't be afraid of what they want you to think will happen. The weapons we must wield are not weapons at all. But they will defeat those who make an unwise choice.

Did anybody else pick up on her first words? "I do what I'm told"

Seikou-Kishi
4th July 2014, 22:37
Does it seem a bit convenient that all the factors relating to 7 were deemed important because they related to the number 7, while the only other factor that was deemed important, the number 20, was deemed important because it didn't?

If something is important either because it is 7 or it is not 7, what constitutes an unrelated or insignificant detail?