PDA

View Full Version : Cereal Killers

Sooz
29th June 2014, 12:15
Love bacon and eggs cooked in butter?:piggy: Love meat? Full cream milk? Fats are good for you! High protein is good.:wshp;

Interesting doco which turns the traditional US based 'food pyramid' on its head. But no sugar (use Xylitol instead), no bread and limited carbohydrates. I can do that! Although I do miss my sour dough bread.:(

Free viewing until 4 July on the link below, video by Dr Mercola:

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2014/06/28/cereal-killers-movie.aspx?e_cid=20140628Z3_DNL_art_1&utm_source=dnl&utm_medium=email&utm_content=art1&utm_campaign=20140628Z3&et_cid=DM47181&et_rid=566753852

shamanseeker
30th June 2014, 16:10
I still think sour dough bread is good for you if it's not made with refined, white flour. As far as meat, I think it's good for you if it's natural and the animals have eaten grass. Milk must be full-cream imo to be good for you. I think we should go back to our old ways of eating, i.e. with natural products. When we were children, there weren't many fat children around. Why not? They may have eaten English pudding with custard but it was natural!!!

norman
1st August 2014, 08:41
Drat, I was just about to send a link to this video to my daughter but I've found that the free viewing has expired.