PDA

View Full Version : weird experience.

ronin
27th June 2014, 14:19
today at work i was doing my usual business and chatting ,when suddenly a image popped in my head.
i stopped what i was doing and tried to digest what i was seeing and where it had come from.
my first instinct was i had a dream last night and i am only just remembering it,this can happen frequently,upon waking forget the dream only to remember it hours,days even months later.
my second instinct was did i see it on the internet only i cannot remember where and i am getting confused.
this is what i saw and i don,t know why i saw it maybe just imagination but here goes.

people tend to take selfies nowadays ,this is the latest craze.
this selfie was taken by the late Rik Mayall.only he was younger and in a car with four other people.
he and his friends looked vibrant and happy.they where smiling at the camera and all had white or beige loose cotton shirts on.
Rik,s hair was blonde,a little receding but had length to roughly about the shoulders.he was the driver of the car.
the other people i got the impression of ,they where his best friends and even managers of big movie company,s.
but the overall impression was they where all happy and enjoying themselves.

well that,s it and i thought i would share as i thought it really weird to see such a snapshot that just popped into my head out of the blue.
really don,t know what to think.but it did seem powerful it stopped me in my tracks and even a workmate could see something had happened.

jimmer
27th June 2014, 15:59
so rik mayall is deceased, passed this year, yet you saw him and his buds in a younger, past state taking nowadyas smart phone selfies.
anything else or was this a static, single image?
up and out?

ronin
27th June 2014, 16:09
so rik mayall is deceased, passed this year, yet you saw him and his buds in a younger, past state taking nowadyas smart phone selfies.
anything else or was this a static, single image?
up and out?

the impression i got was he is past over and the body he took was when he was the happiest.
this was a a single image just like a photograph but more over worldly.
i took a lot from this image and it all made sense.

something else i took from it was that a lot of people came forward when he died and this was just a big thank you and i,m ok.i,m with my pal,s.

sure i like the young ones but i was never a big fan of Rik.loved drop dead fred but that was about it.

do you think they take selfies in the afterlife:eyebrows:

jimmer
27th June 2014, 16:18
you must have really liked him and his work.
a bit of closure for you?

when I was a child and lou costello died,
he came to me in a dream as a friend.
we smiled at each other and talked.
as a naive little person, that was closure, before I knew what that meant.
I wasn't sad anymore.

ronin
27th June 2014, 16:29
you must have really liked him and his work.
a bit of closure for you?

when I was a child and lou costello died,
he came to me in a dream as a friend.
we smiled at each other and talked.
as a naive little person, that was closure, before I knew what that meant.
I wasn't sad anymore.

nope not really,like i said he was ok but i was not a fan.
i like to think he was saying thank you and all is well to all that payed their respect to him.
i was not one.

but maybe he sent his snapshot out and i wonder how many people received it!
or maybe it,s just imagination!
i have no idea it,s just a impression i got.or picked up on.

jimmer
27th June 2014, 16:43
beyond TOT, you'll have to be careful who and how you ask others about that image ; )

gardener
27th June 2014, 19:47
hello jimmer I have looked carefully at this thread and I am reluctant to speak out, but I am by no means an authority on what ronin experienced but I believe him mainly because I have had similar experiences, also today and I cant believe I am saying this but was out with a friend and we came back to my house for coffee as soon as I unlocked the door a voice shouted HELLO at first I wasent sure if my friend heard it but as I turned to look at him I knew he heard it too it was strange I know but we have no explanation we searched the house there was nobody here so who am I to stand in judgement... gardener x

Mark
27th June 2014, 22:54
Get used to this, it will increase.

Cearna
28th June 2014, 03:44

I think so too, but my first thought was that it was as much about you as the other person. Are you becoming happier about yourself now, and can look back at who you were, and look at yourself, a lot like you saw in the snapshot. do you now feel happier that you have friends you can be happy with and so on? Dreams are like that, they show you parts of yourself that you need to see, but we put the part of our personality and show it as some one else who represents that to ourselves. Now instead of a dream, whilst you were talking and maybe being in a state that you were ok with, either your own spirit or Soul or Higher Self decided it was a good time to show you this image, to let you know "hey ronin, this is where you are now at as far as I see it". You have been getting more interaction lately with yourself. About this time last year we were getting a whole lot of posts from Mark saying the typical "Guess what happened to me"? We managed to make our way through his growth spurts and now he is just sitting back smugly, knowing what you are going through. Keep us informed, you just never know, who besides yourself, it might help, keep it up Gardener, all our weird experiences, all help towards the growth of us all.

You are not the only one to hear disembodied voices, yours is not as confronting as mine when I was told, this is the man you were meant to marry" Carry on all of us weird ones, it becomes, more HO hum to some, but, not to the people experiencing it. They need to know, there is change in the way for us all.

Mark
28th June 2014, 07:09
Smugly.... lol!

Cearna, me smug...? ;-)

No, it's more like settled. It's easy to become excited or anxious when these events unfold but now I just accept these things as normal rather than paranormal. In all actuality it is more a natural state than otherwise.

As I mentioned the frequency of these events will only increase as the the energies increase returning us ever closer to our natural state.

Spiral
28th June 2014, 08:24
Smugly.... lol!

Cearna, me smug...? ;-)

No, it's more like settled. It's easy to become excited or anxious when these events unfold but now I just accept these things as normal rather than paranormal. In all actuality it is more a natural state than otherwise.

As I mentioned the frequency of these events will only increase as the the energies increase returning us ever closer to our natural state.

Oh I dunno, this is a bit smug;

http://i1129.photobucket.com/albums/m508/VaguelyReticent/Emoticons/ears_zpsdabb6423.gif